• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revised 8 simple rules.

brian42

TMF Novice
I’ve gotten a lot of mixed ideas about this whole story idea. Some say that it’s inappropriate because one of the characters in the show is a minor, whereas both actresses in real life are over 22 years old, so I decided I’d try and please everyone and write a story that’s somewhat in the middle. It’s the same people, but it’s a behind the scenes kind of thing, so there’s no mistaking them for minors. And for those of you that keep asking me to repost the first one or send it to you, I would, but I didn’t save it to my computer. So anyways, here you go. Let me know what you think. Also there were some problems with the fonts so don't be surprised when it jumps to all caps. I didn't do that on purpose. Also for those of you who aren't familiar with these two women, look them up on google. you won't be sorry.

It was Friday on the set of 8 simple rules, and everyone was getting ready to go home after a long day of shooting episodes. Just like in the show, Kaley (Bridget) was getting swarmed with attention while Amy (Karey) was being completely ignored. Much like in the show also, it aggravated Amy a whole lot. Everyone paid attention to Kaley and she even got paid more because the directors felt she was a more important character. Amy had been thinking for a long time about how to get her revenge, and it finally came to her when she saw one of the camera men playfully tickle Kaley as a way of flirting. It was then that she knew what she was going to do.
Most everyone had already left the set, but Kaley was still in the make up room getting ready to leave when Amy walked in.
Kaley: Hey what’s up?
Amy: Oh nothing much, what about you?
Kaley: Just getting ready to leave. I’m exhausted.
By now Amy had made her way behind Kaley who was sitting in a chair putting stuff in her purse. Amy waited until she seemed completely occupied before she struck. As quickly as she could, she put a chloroformed rag up Kaleys mouth. Kaley tried to yell, but she couldn’t. She was already starting to pass out, and within seconds, she was completely unconscious.

Kaley awoke a while later and found herself in her bedroom on the TV show, well the set of the bedroom at least. She was lying flat on her back, and was trying to remember what happened when she pulled her arm down but found she couldn’t. She looked and saw that her wrists were tied to the bed posts, as were her ankles. She struggled but found she couldn’t move at all. She was completely helpless.
Kaley: Help! Somebody!
Amy: I wouldn’t waste your time screaming. Everyone’s long gone. It’s just you and me now.
Kaley: What’s going on?
Amy: Nothing much, besides the usual: you always getting all the attention, me being ignored like I don’t even exist. Well, that doesn’t matter anymore. Because tonight I get my revenge.
Kaley: What are you going to do to me?
Amy could see the fear starting to rise in Kaley.
Amy: Well, it took me a while to figure it out. I didn’t want to cause any physical harm to you, because I’m just not that mean. But it had to be more severe than something verbal, so I think I found a delicate balance.
Having said that, Amy pulled a chair up to the foot of the bed where Kaley was positioned and sat down.
Kaley: So what are you going to do to me?
Amy: Oh, you’ll see…
Amy slowly began untying Kaleys left shoe and slowly slipped it off. Kaleys head was racing with what she could possibly be doing. After removing both shoes, Amy then slowly and sadistically removed her socks, smiling devilishly all the while, revealing petite, beautiful feet with toenails painted bright pink. The only thing Kaley could think of was that she was going to be tickled. But that couldn’t be it, could it? Her question was answered as Amy took her index finger and slowly traced it up her right sole. She shivered and twitched slightly.
Amy: Oh, well I guess you are ticklish. This should be more fun than I expected.
At that, Amy began furiously tickling both her feet with all her fingers.
Kaley: OH GOD!! NO!!!! PLEASE!!! HAHAHA!! THAT TICKLES!!! STOP!!!
Kaley was bucking around wildly, trying to fight her restraints, but it was futile. She couldn’t move at all. All she could do was sit there and take this torture. Amy stopped after a minute or two, after Kaley was breathing extremely hard.
Amy: Wow, I had no idea your feet were so ticklish. Just wait until what I show you what else I have in mind.
Amy then pulled an electric toothbrush from her pocket and flipped it on. Just hearing the sound of it was enough to send chills down Kaleys spine.
Kaley: Please don’t do this Amy. I’m too ticklish. I’ll do anything you want.
Kaley knew that her begging was useless as soon as Amy started vigorously tickling her soles with the electric toothbrush, making sure to get in between every one of her toes. By the time she had stopped, Kaley thought she was going to pass out. Her beautiful body was glowing shiny now, and her hair was all messed up from thrashing around so much.
Amy: I just have one more thing I want to try on your feet before I move on.
Amy put the toothbrush back in her pocket, and slowly started moving closer to Kaley’s feet. To Kaley’s horror, Amy started flicking her tongue on the bottom of her soles, and Kaley knew she couldn’t take much more.
Kaley: STOP!! PLEASE!!! I’M BEGGING YOU!!! HAHAHA!! I CAN’T TAKE IT!!!!
By now Amy was gently sucking on her toes, one at a time, and KALEY COULDN’T BELIEVE HOW MUCH IT TICKLED. EVENTUALLY THOUGH, THE TORTURE STOPPED. BUT IT WAS FAR FROM OVER. AMY GOT UP FROM THE CHAIR AND GOT ON TOP OF THE BED, STRADDLING KALYE, WITH ONE KNEE ON BOTH SIDES OF HER RIBS. KALEY COULDN’T BELIEVE HOW EXPOSED SHE FELT, SO VULNERABLE, AND THERE WAS NOTHING SHE COULD DO ABOUT IT.
AMY: LET’S SEE HOW TICKLISH YOUR BELLY IS.
AMY LIFTED KALEYS SHIRT AND STOPPED RIGHT UNDERNEATH HER BREASTS, REVEALING A BEAUTIFUL FLAT STOMACH WITH A ROUND DEEP BELLY BUTTON JUST BEGGING TO BE TICKLED. AMY SLOWLY TRACED HER INDEX FINGERS UP AND DOWN KALEYS SIDES AND DELIGHTED IN THE SOFT LAUGHS AND SQUEALS KALEY LET OUT. BUT SHE COULDN’T RESIST IT ANYMORE. WITHOUT WARNING SHE BEGAN FURIOUSLY DIGGING HER FINGERS INTO KALEYS RIBS AND SHE BEGAN FIGHTING SO HARD AMY STARTED WORRYING THAT THE RESTRAINTS MIGHT BREAK. BUT THE RESTRAINTS HELD AND KALEY WAS LAUGHING SO HARD THAT IT WASN’T EVEN LAUGHTER ANYMORE, FOR SHE HAD NO AIR LEFT. EVENTUALLY THOUGH, AMY STOPPED, AND YOU WOULD THINK KALEY HAD JUST SPRINTED TWENTY MILES SHE WAS BREATHING SO HARD.
KALEY: PLEASE, AMY, DON’T DO THIS ANYMORE. I’VE SUFFEREND ENOUGH. I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT. JUST PLEASE DON’T TORTURE ME ANYMORE.
AMY: BUT WE HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN TO MY FAVORITE PART YET.
AMY READJUSTED HER POSITION TO WHERE SHE WAS ALMOST LYING ON TOP OF KALEY AND STARTED TRACING HER FINGER AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF KALEYS DEEP, PERFECT BELLY BUTTON. KALEY KNEW SHE WAS ABOUT TO PASS OUT. HER BELLY BUTTON WAS HER SINGLE MOST TICKLISH SPOT, AND SHE WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT FOR LONG. AMY DELIGHTED HERSELF IN TEASING KALEYS BELLY BUTTON BY TRACING HER NAIL AROUND IT, DIGGING HER FINGER IN IT AND AT ONE POINT FOUND THAT THE ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH WAS PERFECT FOR TORTURING HER BELLY BUTTON. BUT SHE KNEW THAT SHE COULD DO ONE MORE THING THAT WOULD BE WORSE THAN THE TOOTHRBUSH.
AS WITH HER FEET, SHE STARTED MOVING SLOWLY TOWARDS HER BELLY BUTTON AND KALEY KNEW WHAT WAS COMING.
KALEY: AMY! WAIT! STOP! DON’T DO THIS! I’M BEGGING YOU! I’LL DIE!
BY NOW KALEY WAS IN TEARS, SWEATING TERRIBLY AND BREATHING SO HARD SHE COULD HARDLY TALK, AND AMY WAS LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT. IGNORING HER REQUESTS, SHE SLOWLY STUCK HER TONGUE RIGHT INTO HER BELLY BUTTON AND WIGGLED IT AROUND, AND KALEY CAME DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO PASSING OUT, BUT FOUGHT TO STAY CONCIOUS. SHE THOUGHT SHE MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS, UNTIL AMY BEGAN TICKLING HER EXPOSED UNDERARMS WHILE A THE SAME TIME TEASING HER SOFT, CREAMY BELLY BUTTON WITH HER TONGUE. KALEY EXPERIENCED THIS HELL FOR ABOUT A MINUTE AND HALF BEFORE SHE FINALLY PASSED OUT.

SHE AWOKE SOME TIME LATER AND FOUND HERSELF BACK IN THE MAKEUP ROOM, ALONE. SHE LOOKED AROUND FOR AMY BUT FOUND SHE WASN’T THERE. ALL SHE FOUND WAS A NOTE LEFT ON THE MIRROR.
“GLAD WE HAD SUCH A FUN TIME DOING THAT! WE’LL HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME!”
CRUMPLING UP THE NOTE, KALEY SILENTLY VOWED TO HERSELF THAT SHE WOULD HAVE HER REVENGE SOON.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back