• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sister In Law teaches him a lesson F/M- Installments 1 and 2

bobsmith1878

Hi all. I wasnt sure how to edit the title of my original post so that it would show that the story had been updated, So i am starting a new thread with the first 2 installments. (Someone let me know if there is a better way to do it, i am a relatively new poster.)

Jason stood in his brother's garage drinking a beer and examining the strange device. It was about seven feet long, was rectangular, and was made of what looked to be mahogany. At the top was a roller and a winch with two
thick ropes attached. At the bottom was a fixed beam with two steel shackles chained to two circular eye bolts.

"Damn Joe, that looks like some crazy device out of the inquisition. Where did you get that? And what do you need it for, you and Janette getting kinky these days?" He elbowed His brother and grinned obnoxiously knowing
all to well that Joe was the squarest guy on the planet. Still, he was easy to rile if you even mentioned his sex life.

Leveling a Baleful glare on his brother Joe shook his head. "Its for my shop. It is a medieval rack, and yes similar devices were used in the inquisition. I got it for a steal at an estate sale. It was only $250. I can probably sell
it for 10 times that."

Jason rolled his eyes "Yea, for the shop, whatever you say. More likely you and Janette will be bumping ugly on it tonight!" Of course he had no doubt that his brother had purchased it for his antique shop but it was Friday
night, and what better way to spend it than to piss off his brother while drinking beer.

Joe, really angry now, hit the white button above the light switch and his garage door began to open. "Get the hell out man, i am tired of that crap."

Jason would never understand why his brother was so damn sensitive about his love life. He never mentioned it. Of course since he had five children, they must be doing ok. Knowing that it was time to make peace he backed
out of the garage with his hands up. "Ok ok. Listen bro, you know i dont mean anything by it. I am just kidding. In fact, its probably the beer talking."

Sighing Joe shook his head. "You better watch it Jason. That kina talk might be ok with Susan, but Janette and I like to keep private things private. I think refusing to gossip about your sex life shows respect for your
spouse. Besides, you dont want Janette to hear you talking like that."

"Come on man, dont tell me Janette has you whipped. You need to remember that even though our wives may be hot and pretty sly, we have the advantage. We make more money, we are more worldly, we are stronger...." He grinned again, "At the risk of sounding chauvinistic, we are more intelligent and powerful in general. Its time to put your foot down man, go out, have fun, spend some money on yourself."

Joe gestured over his shoulder into the house. "I have a beautiful wife, great kids, a wonderful home...yea, its true torture Jason. I dont know how I even stand it." With that he turned and went inside."

It was Jason's turn to sigh. He thought to himself, 'you are a better man than I am Joe, always doing the right thing and all that.' Jason turned and left, wondering how Joe did it. Hard working, never complaining, never
goofing off. He always seemed to do what he thought would make Janette happy. It was inexplicable to Jason.

Later that night Joe lay in bed next to his wife. "Sometimes I wonder when Jason will grow up. My brother's not not a bad guy, but its like he still a teenager, all parties and video games and guy's nights out. Susan seems
pretty patient with him, but it has to annoy her too." Janette murmured her agreement as she listened, only half awake. "I wonder if he cops that male-dominance crap with Susan. I cant image that she would put up with
it." Janette's eyes opened, her interest piqued. "Oh...what did he say?"

Joe chuckled "He said you have me whipped and because men are, in general, more powerful, I should put my foot down and take control."

Janette's brows furrowed a little in mock anger. "You mean I dont have you whipped? I must not be doing a very good job at training you" She giggled and kissed her husband. He returned the kiss eagerly and ran his hands
tenderly through her hair. While she was certainly strong willed, independent and very intelligent, there was no one in the world she admired as much as her husband and no one he admired as much as his wife. That was probably why they had been happily married for over 10 years. When he did not say anything after a few minutes she lightly pinched his side.

He laughed and quickly grabbed her wrists. "Now now, you know that i can't stand tickling. We Santero's are legendary for being all nerves." He put his arm around her and closed his eyes. "Ah well, I cant solve all the world's problems." As he drifted off to sleep Janette lay awake. She suddenly had an idea that she thought would solve at least one problem. If Jason was half as ticklish as his brother he was in very deep trouble. She would have to get Kristy involved in this one.

Part 2

That Friday evening Jason knocked on the door. Friday was typically poker night. If it were up to Jason they would start after work and play till dawn but Joe was usually the voice of reason. He always got up early on Saturday's to spend time with the family. This Friday was different than usual however. Joe was on a trip upstate to visit several particularly large estate sales. Janette had called him to see if he would come and help her bring in a new desk for Joe. She wanted to surprise him for his birthday. He had to admit that she seemed to treat him pretty well, except for the fact that he always seemed to be on a curfew. It never occured to Jason that Joe might prefer Janette's company to his.

The door opened and Janette greeted him. "Hi Jason, thanks so much for coming. Kristy and I have tried but we cant seem to get that thing up the stairs."

Jason smiled and made a conscious effort to avert his gaze after a few seconds. Janette was truly stunning. She stood about 5 feet three inches and had a lithe athletic figure. Her shimmering blond hair had natural
highlights and it seemed that every facial feature was perfect. Her deep blue eyes always seemed to glitter and that mischievious smile made people blush. Of course he was tremendously attracted to her but would never act
on it. Despite the face that he was rather juvenile, he would never betray his brother like that. He loved his wife too, and she was quite beautiful in her own right. "No problem Janette. We will get that thing up there"
He went over to the big desk and tested its weight. It was not too bad.

Kristy, Janette's sister came out of the kitchen a moment later. Like her sister she was a looker. Kristy had auburn hair and a perpetual lopsided smile. "Hey Jason. Sooo glad you could make it." She also had a knack
for putting men off guard with odd, veiled comments. Jason was never sure exactly what she meant but dismissed it as one of Kristy's quirks. The desk was pretty heavy and even with all three of them struggling against its
weight it took nearly a half hour for them to get it up the stairs. Finally the desk founds its new home in Joe's study.

Janette looked quite pleased with how the antique oak corner desk fit in the room. Joe would love it. "Thank you Jason, we could not have done it without you." She pulled a rag out of her back pocket and began to wipe
the desk down with some Old English. She was wearing tight jeans and a summer blouse that accented her beautiful figure. She was barefoot currently and her feet, like the rest of her, were beautiful. Both she and
Kristy had dropped off the kids with her parents and had spent the day together. After a movie and lunch they had gone to a salon and received the royal treatment. As a result Janette's nails were a deep ruby red and
Kristy's were blue.

Kristy, with that same lopsided grin looked knowingly at her sister. "Well, he was helpful, but we probably could have done it without him. Oh it may have taken a bit longer but we could have done it." she was wearing
jeans as well but had on a white workout shirt that was a little too tight for Jason to be comfortable.

Jason laughed nervously and flexed "Kristy, you know you needed these guns to get the job done."

Kristy came up and squeezed Jason's bicep, intending to make a teasing comment about how small they were. Before she could say anything he yelped and pulled his arm away. She smiled inwardly, he was sensitive. She
smiled innocently "Whats wrong? I just wanted to feel your muscle. Its decent i guess." Actually Jason was pretty fit but Kristy was very convincing when she wanted to be and Jason started to feel a little self conscious.

Janette looked over at her sister and forced a serious look onto her face. "Kristy, come on now. Give Jason a break. He did a great job helping us with this desk. For someone with a desk job he is surprisingly strong."

Jason was feeling very out of sorts about then. "Hey, I dont want to sound arrogant, but im a lot stronger than either of you." Instantly feeling that he may have stepped over the line he backtracked, "i mean, you are both
in great shape. I am just a man, i mean...you know not that there is anything wrong with being a woman, we just have denser muscles." Both ladies raised their eyebrows and stared at him. He felt even more uncomfortable. "Dont blame me, its science!."

After a long, silent and very uncomfortable pause Kristy spoke in her most provocative and husky voice, "Wanna bet?"....

Part 3.

Jason looked down at the rack and then back up at Kristy. "Not to be rude, but i still dont understand how me getting on this thing is going to prove anything."

Janette spoke up, managing to keep an innocent look on her face. "It makes sense to me. Earlier, Kristy managed to get out in about 10 minutes. There is enough give in the bar that, if you are strong enough, you can pull
out enough slack to untie yourself." Janette grabbed one of the two ropes and pulled hard, the huge wooden rolling beam slowly started to move. "It is difficult but not impossible. Of course you have to have to be dexterous enough to untie the knots. Raw strength will not be enough. Kristy escaped in 10 minutes earlier. If you can beat her time then we might take your claims more seriously." She saw that Jason did not look convinced so she continued, "However, if you do beat her time, i reserve the right to try to beat yours."

Jason shook his head. He knew he was a lot stronger than either of them but he was not sure if he could untie a knot as quickly. Finally he decided that he had to be able to do it faster than either of them. "Ok ladies,
if you escaped in 10 minutes then i will do it in less."

Despite his bravado he felt decidedly uncomfortable as Janette put the ropes around his hands and tightened the slipnot. When Kristy placed the manacles around his legs and he heard the lock snick closed a sheen of sweat appeared on his forehead. Janette went around behind the rack and replaced the four inch metal linchpin she had removed earlier. With the pin back in place Jason could struggle all he wanted and that wooden beam would not give an inch. "Ok ladies, when do i start."

Kristy disappeared into the house and Janette put her hand on the lever and began to crank it around. After about 4 rotations Jason was stretched pretty tight. He gave an experimental pull on the ropes. The bar did not
budge. "This sure doesnt feel like it has any give in it."

Krisy reappeared with an egg timer in hand. She brushed her auburn hair from her eyes and tried not to smile. She only partially succeeded. "You have 10 minutes Jason. Good luck." Just as she started the timer Janette turned the lever one more time to ensure that there was no wiggle room. Kristy let her hand soflty trail up Jason's side as she walked past. Muscles
quivered at the touch. As they went through the door Kristy flipped the light switch leaving Jason in darkness.

"Hey...you never said anything about it being dark. Hey!" He called out a few more times to the ladies but when they did not answer he remembered that his time was running out. Taking a deep breath he braced himself,
then pulled with all his might. Nothing. Again he tried valiantly to bring his arms down and again he failed. One thing was for sure, there was no give in the ropes at all. Realization dawned on him that he had been had. If he did not get out of this he would never live it down. Janette would get some mileage out of it but would probably let it drop. But Kristy, she would bring it up for the rest of their lives. His fingers desperately searched for purchase on the ropes but the knots were tight and he had no leverage. An experimental pull proved that his feet were as immobile as his hands. Still, he continued to struggle until the door opened and the lights flicked back on.

Kristy's voice sounded amused "Well well, it seems that you were unsuccessful."

Janette sounded similarly pleased with herself. "I for one, am surprised. It is a well known fact that men are, in general, more powerful. I would have thought that Jason could easily escape."

Kristy and Janette, all smiles, came over to Jason and stood on either side of him. Panic was evident in his face and all he could think about was how vulnerable he was. "Listen Janette, i was just blowing smoke. I didnt mean any of that stuff. Its the 21st century for heaven's sake. Noone believes that men are superior anymore. Kristy...you know i was just kidding." Without saying a word Janette put one hand on his leg and Kristy put hers on his belly. "Wait wait...listen. Lets just talk about this for a minute..i think maybe you misunder...."

And then he could not longer speak. When they were little occasionally Joe and Jason would briefly tickle one another. Once in a while their aunt Judy had held them down and tickled them. But nothing had ever prepared him for the complete utter torment that was now assaulting his nervous system. Janette was pinching up and down his upper leg gently but firmly. Kristy's freshly manicured blue fingers were weaving a tapestry of agony and one hand lightly spider tickled and the other pinched all around his belly. His body was trying to laugh but all that came out was a hoarse, almost silent hissing. Unable to breath for the next 15 seconds he traveled to hell and back and then finally he drew in a great breath and proceeded to belly laugh hysterically.

Kristy leaned over and gazed at him, her tickling never slowing. "Come on now Jason, user your superior abilities and overpower us. Two defenseless little ladies...that should be easy for a big strong man like you."

Finally, through sheer strength of will and through a haze of laughter he managed to speak. "Pleeeeeassse....ah....gaaawwdd....pleeeaassee..." Janette had her hands on both sides of his left knee and her ministrations were driving him to knew heights of hysteria. Jason tried and failed to utter a coherent sentence as Kristy's hands sneaked under his shirt and continued their journey. After almost 10 minuted of unbearable, merciless tickling Janette nodded at her sister and they both stopped. Jason hungrily gulped in air, his bravado gone. "Please...please you dont understand...i am too sensitive. You dont understand..it will kill me if you do that again."

Janette was a kind person but she was competitive to a fault. Jason had unwittingly challenged her. Unfortunately for him she would not stop until she was convinced that she had truly and completely defeated him.

After giving him a few seconds to breathe she nodded and they resumed their torture. Janette plunged her hands into his armpits and his body seemed to levitate off the table as mad frenzied cackling erupted from him.

Kristy, in the meantime, started to unlace his shoes. Panic overwhelmed him. No, he wouldnt be able to take it if she tickled his feet. It had to stop, it had to stop now. He tried to beg but he only succeeded in laughing
in a slightly different pitch. Janette's glittering eyes held no mercy as her strong fingers dug into his armpits and seemed to tickle his very being. Just as he felt darkness closing and blessed unconsciousness approaching, the doorbell rang. The tickling stopped abruptly.

(To be continued)

(Part 4)
Jason counted the long seconds that Janette was gone. Every moment without the tickling was a precious gift and he reveled in it. Without realizing it he was trying to stay absolutely still so as not to attract any unwanted attention. Kristy had left his field of vision but he could hear her soft footsteps somewhere behind him as she padding back and forth. As time stretched painfully on, his hammering heart finally slowed its frantic pace.
Faintly he heard Janette's lilting laugh and the thud of a closing door. The meaning of that sound was not lost on him and he started to scream for help. In less than a second Kristy was there, her beautiful hands both covering his mouth. Desperately he whipped his head back and forth tried to make his muffled cries heard but her grip only tightened. Lowering her heard so that her nose was touching his she spoke in a voice low and full of malevolent promise, "Jason....If you do not become still and quiet immediately, you will deeply regret it."

Her palms were soft and smelled faintly of perfume but her grip and her glare both communicated that she was not to be trifled with. Trying his best to look defeated he went limp and ceased his struggling. As her hands began to relax in response he jerked his head free and bellowed for help. Kristy, a look of pure evil on her face quickly covered his face once more, pushing a little harder than was necessary to silence him. As Janette came through the garage door Kristy looked up at her sister and smiled. "Come and help me sis, Jason is in need of some education."

Janette took over for Kristy muffling her stubborn brother in law as her sister went to retrieve what she referred to as "essentials tools for the job." Jason tried to reason with Janette but she refused to let him speak. Even in his current predicament, her smile melted him like yesterday's snow under the noonday sun. "Jason, you need to understand something. You are always talking your way out of the situations that you get yourself into. You've convinced Joe to bail you out more times than I can count. You must be pretty convincing too because Joe goes out with you more than he should. Jason, you are likeable in your own way." Jason was calming down a little and even attempting to return her smile. "But you you need to learn obedience. You almost alerted the neighbors with your yelling. Fortunately i managed to convince them that us girls just had a few too many drinks. And that is why we cant allow you to speak for a while. Its really for your own good" Somehow she even managed to sound magnanimous as she said it.

Jasons eye's widened as Kristy approached, a basket in her left hand and her white socks in her right. Kristy's capricious smirk caused a chill to run down his spine. "Now Jason...it is time for you to make a very crucial decision. If you keep quiet and open your mouth we may be persuaded to be merciful. However, if you choose the wrong path, that of resistance, Janette and I will tickle you for the next four hours straight or until you pass out. It is your choice."

Jason did not have to think very long. As Kristy stuffed her socks in his mouth he could taste and smell their odor. It was a strangely pleasant mixture of cotton, leather, musk and the faint aroma of strawberries. It
only took a moment for Kristy to use a stocking to tie the gag in place. Noting that there was too much slack in the ropes, Janette cranked the lever twice and her victim was stretched taut. Completely helpless, utterly at their mercy he watched them with fear in his eyes. Kristy leaned on the table and idly walked two fingers up his chest. Giggles that were decidedly not masculine bubbled forth of their own accord. At the foot of the rack Janette stood watching and grinning. Kristy walked her fingers down toward his crotch and stopped at his belt buckle. Then that devious hand slipped under his shirt and began to spider tickle his belly.

Jason exploded into laughter. The light spider tickling drove him crazy. For five long minutes Kristy teased him relentlessly as he tried to maintain a grip on his sanity. When she stopped he gasped and panted, still giggling into his improvised gag. Kristy put her chin on the heels of her hands and looked at him sweetly. "Now Jason, since you did as we asked and were ever so cooperative in allowing us to gag you, as promised, we will be merciful." The relief he felt quickly turned to concern as he felt Janette's fingernails come to rest on his socked feet.

His sister in law looked like she was about to start giggling herself. "Dont look so worried Jason, as Kristy said, it would have been substantially worse for you had you resisted." She drew one perfectly manicured nail up his sole and he stiffened. "Instead of four long hours of relentless..." She flicked a nail across the ball of his foot and he squirmed, "merciless...." Another nail lightly scraped under a big toe, "horrifying tickle torture..." for a few seconds she held the toes on one foot back and tickled underneath them as the laughter welled inside of him. Janette motioned to her sister, "You are only going to get three and a half!" Jason was barely able to register the words before the two women sent him into the stratosphere. Janette began to drag her nails up and down his incredibly sensitive feet as Kristy kneaded his sides. At their sudden and vicious attack his back arched off the table and for several seconds he simply screamed. Janette hands never stopped
moving. She tickled the balls of his feet, the arches, the instep, and behind the toes. It was impossible to anticipate her pattern and her skill at driving him further into hysteria was mind boggling.

Kristy and Janette soon settled into a pattern. For the first two hours Kristy worked his upper body while her sister took care of his legs and feet. Janette made sure she covered each spot on his super-sensitive soles.
She was pitiless and she made a point to spend an especially long time on the places that were particularly bad for Jason. It was sheer torture for him when she gently pinched his legs above the knees. She laughed along with him much of the time, amazed at how even the lightest touch from her fingers made him dance, squirm, and beg. His words of course were unintelligible but the meaning in his desperate eyes was unmistakable.

While Janette was efficient, methodical and ruthless, Kristy was the picture of a capricious, seductive, teasing tormentress. She routinely switched from penetrating deep kneading of his ribs to light feathery tickles up his sides. When her sister was engrossed at Jason's feet, Kristy licked an index finger and swirled around the top of his nipple under his shirt. Her other hand made it self at home in his armpit, tickling firmly, and then gently.

At one point during the torture, Jason had been bucking so hard that the entire rack threatened to overturn. Tears illed his eyes and he looked as if he were attempting to chew his way through his gag. Kristy leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Tickle tickle Jason...we have only just begun. ill tell you what...if you can managed to keep from laughing, or making any other noise, for the next 30 seconds...i will let you go ok? however...if you fail, i am going to add an hour on to your torment." Casually she glanced at her watch, her other hand continuing to keep him helpless. "Your 30 seconds begins...now." His eyes went wide and were filled with despair. 30 seconds came and went, and his hysterical animalistic noises only grew louder. When the time was up she shook her head. "Janette, Jason and i just made a wager and unfortunately for him, I won. We are going to have to add at least an hour, maybe two, onto tonights activities." When her sister wasnt watching, Kristy's hands would stray, ever so briefly, to other areas. She was very careful not to let her sister see, as she would disapprove of anything that was overtly sexual.

And so the evening proceeded. Jason pulled against the ropes with all his might, hoping that something, anything would save him. He screamed into his gag for his brother, his mother, for anyone who might pass by to please, please help him. Noone heard or answered his cries. For Jason there was no more miserable torment than this. Even his wife, who was very playful, had only tickled him once. Afterwards he had berated her until she had cried. Though he had been somewhat apologetic, he explained to her that he was simply too ticklish to allow it. Though certainly very ticklish as a boy, his sensitivity had increased exponentially as he had matured. What was currently being done to him was beyond anything that he could have imagined.

Janette and Kristy were both skilled ticklers and he was beginning to fear them. Janette had always been something of a mystery to Jason. Somehow she managed to raise children, keep her house impeccable, keep Joe perfectly satisfied, and always looks like she had just had a makeover. Janette's red lips, soft and smooth hands and nails...that shimmering hair
that cascaded halfway down her back, her perfect figure...it was all like a vision to him. But what she was doing to him, the agony she was putting him through was horrific.

And if Janette was like an avenging angel, meting out brutal justice, then Kristy was like a succubus, always pushing the limits, always threatening to draw Jason in past the point of no return. She had a fiery spirit and was fueled with passion in almost all her endeavors. Routinely men fell in love with her, got involved, quite frankly had the best sex of their lives, and had their hearts broken as she moved on to new things. Currently she was using her mystique as the family nympho and her stunning figure to enhance her control over their prisoner. It did not take long for her wandering hands to have an effect. Jason stiffened under his shorts and prayed fervently that his always-proper sister in law did not notice. Kristy knew the predicament she was putting him in and enjoyed every minute.

(Part 5)

At ten oclock, nearly five hours after the ordeal had begun the girls gave him a break. Janette reached for the gag but paused, "Now...i am going to take the gag out Jason, but if you make any noise other than what we give you permission to make, we will tickle you for twice as long...understood?" Jason nodded weakly. Janette untied the stocking and pulled the wad of soggy socks from her brother in law's mouth. He lay silent, still breathing as if he had run a marathon. "We are going to let you use the bathroom. Remember, if we dont feel you are cooperating, you will not enjoy the rest of the night." They untied him from the rack and helped him to the bathroom. He leaned on both of them heavily, barely able to stand on his own. After he had answered nature's call they escorted him back to the rack and resecured him to it.

As Kristy cranked the lever and stretched Jason tight, he began to beg. "Please, please Janette...please Kristy, please have mercy on me. I cant take it anymore. I cant take a minute more of the tickling. For the
love of everything good, let me go. I am sorry...i am sorry for any time i have been immature. I will do whatever you want...you just have to stop." His voice was weak and pitiful and cracked as he spoke.

Janette actually felt pity for him. They had worked him pretty hard there. Maybe it was time to call it quits. "Well...it is getting rather late.." Kristy looked up in alarm that the fun might be coming to an end and called her sister away from the rack. When they were far enough away so that Jason couldnt hear Kristy shook her head. "He is playing you Janette...he talks a good game about repentance, about humility. Oh he makes it SOUND like he is sorry...but its a sham." Janette's brow furrowed as waiting for an explanation. "I didnt want to tell you this Janette...but he was aroused."

Janette looked surprised. "What???"

Kristy nodded, "Yep. He was hard as a rock for the last hour or so there. You see...he hasnt learned his lesson yet."

Janette shook her head. " Well, if tickling turns him on then we should stop, what would Susan think?"

Kristy help up her hands, thinking fast. "No no, its not the tickling. Its you..and me. I saw him eyeing your ass as you walked away from the table just now. Can you believe it? Even in the middle of all this he cant stop being a typical male pig." Kristy tried to look matter of fact, "I mean, we can let him go if you want..its up to you though..."

Janette's eyes had narrowed, "Hmm. No, we are going to teach him a lesson he will never forget." Janette pulled off her sneakers and slipped of her own socks. she approached the table and, seeing that Jason was falling asleep, goosed his ribs causing him to yelp. "Time for a new gag Jason....open up." Silencing his protests with a look, Janette pushed her socks into his mouth and used the stocking to tie them on. Then she bent low and looked at him sweetly. "Well Jason, i was going to let you go but it occured to me that we instructed you not to speak without permission or we would tickle you for a long time indeed. And then you spend quite a while pleading with us. I wish we didnt have to do this to you, but rules are rules."

Whining noises emitted from his gag. Janette paid him no heed as she and Kristy took their places on either side of him. "Lets see" She looked at her watch. "Its a quarter after 10. Now that the warmup session is complete, its time to really get down to business."

(to be continued)

great story hope that you are almost done with the next part ^ ^

This is a truly wonderful story. I like the decriptions of the FF/m tickling and especially that they gagged him with their used socks. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back