• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leslie Mann - Knocked Up DVD extras

keysarsoze001

If you get the 2-disc version of Knocked Up, amongst the many features you will find on there is "Line-O-Rama" on disc 1. Ten or fifteen seconds into it there's a brief sequence of takes in which Paul Rudd blows a raspberry on Leslie Mann's neck. If you haven't seen the movie, you might remember her as the Hooters girl in Big Daddy or the girl who drives drunk and then vomits in 40 Year Old Virgin. The first couple of times she doesn't really react, but on the third or fourth she breaks into a smile, and as he continues she starts laughing and saying "stop it". Nothing earth-shattering, but she's so hot that I'll take what I can get.

And for those of you for whom it matters, Katherine Heigl is barefoot for nearly half the movie.

And for those who care about none of this but for some reason are frequenting these boards to get movie recommendations, it's a pretty funny movie regardless of the above.

Here's a picture of Leslie to give you some idea why I care:

If you get the 2-disc version of Knocked Up, amongst the many features you will find on there is "Line-O-Rama" on disc 1. Ten or fifteen seconds into it there's a brief sequence of takes in which Paul Rudd blows a raspberry on Leslie Mann's neck. If you haven't seen the movie, you might remember her as the Hooters girl in Big Daddy or the girl who drives drunk and then vomits in 40 Year Old Virgin. The first couple of times she doesn't really react, but on the third or fourth she breaks into a smile, and as he continues she starts laughing and saying "stop it". Nothing earth-shattering, but she's so hot that I'll take what I can get.

And for those of you for whom it matters, Katherine Heigl is barefoot for nearly half the movie.

And for those who care about none of this but for some reason are frequenting these boards to get movie recommendations, it's a pretty funny movie regardless of the above.

Here's a picture of Leslie to give you some idea why I care:

I have always thought she was a cutie since I saw her in "George of the Jungle".

And she was Matthew Broderick's girlfriend in The Cable Guy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back