• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

June the Cop Part 2

TQLR

TMF Expert
Now that the old files are out there, it's time for the sequels !

(Pssst !! Don't worry, Inga gets it in the end !!)

June could only giggle helplessly as Inga darted her feather up and down the redhead’s bare, sensitive armpits ! She was already hyper-sensitive from the furious tickling the blonde amazon had given her; and horrifically humiliated when Inga had kissed and licked her bare soles until she had a mind-numbing orgasm !

"Ja ! Now ve play Inga’s game !" she teased softly. "You vill answer mine questions, or…."

June was giggling even harder now as Inga circled her feather around and around the redhead’s jiggling breasts.

"…you vill be mine kitzel-toy for ze entire weekend ! Now, ve begin ! Vot is your name ticklish girlie-girl ?"

Moans mixed in with June’s giggles as Inga worked over one breast, then the other with her feather flicks. Inga seemed to be able to find the most sensitive areas of June’s white, freckle-speckled bosom. She was so utterly exhausted she could barely remember her own name, much less speak it !

"So ! You lose round one !" Inga triumphantly crowed.

"MMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOO !!!!" June chortled as Inga danced the end of her feather across the redhead’s already throbbing, turgid nipples ! Her helpless humiliation only served to stoke the fires of her lust and she could feel the glowing warmth in her tummy that advertised her arousal. She squirmed and wriggled erotically, trying desperately to stop laughing long enough to spit out her name !

When she could feel her own pulse pounding in her hardened, ticklish nipples, June managed to splutter out with "HOOOOOOOOHOOOHOOOHOHOHOHOHHOO J..EEEEE J…..JUNE ! HAHAHAAAAA !!"

"Ver goot ! Now ve are getting somewhere !" Inga said softly as she stopped teasing June’s breasts and gave her a chance to catch her breath.

"Now June, tell Inga, vy you are snooping in Inga’s gym ?" she asked.

Her mind was a torrent of confusion. Humiliation, arousal, desire, helplessness, and anger all vied for the redheaded cop’s attention. She just couldn’t reveal why she was here or it would blow the whole case! As it was, even if she found drugs, she wouldn’t be able to submit them as evidence; not since Inga had caught her, stripped her, and tickled her into total submission ! Weakly, she shook her head "NO", tossing her mane of flaming red hair from side to side.

"Oooooooo !!! You are ze stubborn little girl, Ja ? I think you lose somezing else now !" Inga proclaimed. Inga laid down her feather and straddled the giggling cop’s knees. Deftly, she snagged the waistband of June’s panties and peeled them down her legs ! Tossing them negligently aside, Inga chuckled. "Mine girlie is a TRUE redhead ! Vot pretty curly-curls !"

June blushed a deep shade of red as her humiliation overwhelmed her ! Inga had just stripped her completely naked and she was completely defenseless; she couldn’t stop this blonde amazon from doing anything she wanted to her !

"BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!" June bawled in helpless laughter when Inga viciously began tickling her ribs and tummy ! This was no teasing, stroking tickle; this was a wicked, ten-fingered attack designed to break the will and spirit of her captive ! Up and down June’s ribs, Inga worked over the bawling redhead for nearly 10 minutes straight ! Her bellowing laughter soon turned into raspy, throaty barks until finally subsiding completely into silence. But June’s flowing tears, strained, wide open mouth, and frantically jiggling body told another tale altogether !

Finally, Inga relented and allowed the sobbing redhead time to consider her very indefensible position.

"Mine stubborn little toy !" Inga crooned, "…I giff you a few minutes to think, Ja ? Maybe you have answer for me ven I return !" Inga stood, kissed the sobbing redhead on the forehead and walked away to her office.

June couldn’t believe the mess she’d gotten herself into ! She was as weak as a newborn; all her jello-like muscles could do was jiggle in syncopation with her tortured, forced laughter. Besides not responding to her wishes, her body rebelled against her and was once again becoming erotically charged by her continued tickle-torment.

Inga returned and set some items on the floor that June couldn’t see through her tear-blurred eyes. She knew Inga was doing something behind the pommel horse when she felt something being wrapped around her wrists; binding them tightly together ! Despite the fear that blossomed in her tickle-addled mind, June was far too weak to do more than grab sobbing breaths between sterterous giggles that - like hiccups - just wouldn’t seem to stop !

Suddenly, she felt herself being pulled upward by her wrists ! It stretched her torso upwards and out as her back was pulled against the curving side of the pommel horse ! Her butt was lifted off of the floor and the only part of her that touched the ground was her bare feet. She didn’t even have enough energy left to try and force herself up with her rubbery legs ! Had she been able to see, June would have watched in horror as Inga tied her bound wrists quite firmly to the horn of the saddle horse.

Inga walked around in front of the helpless redhead and grinned wickedly. "So pretty…. So stubborn… ach ! Inga vill show you ze errors of your vays !" Again Inga passed from view and went behind the pommel horse.

June felt strong hands grab her ankles, splay her legs apart, and drag her limp spaghetti-legs backwards towards the horse ! Her addled mind sensed more rope being looped around her pale white ankles as Inga industriously worked at binding her ankles to the legs on the other side of the pommel horse ! Her legs were spread open widely and there was no part on her body that wasn’t open and vulnerable to Inga’s demands !

Inga knelt down in front of her captive and continued to taunt her. "Now ve explore some other tickle-tickle areas of your sweet young body !" she said with a wicked leer. Leisurely, Inga recovered her feather and started stroking it slowly up the inside of June’s right thigh.

"NOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!" June laughed as she wriggled shamelessly with an erotic grinding in front of her captor ! Sparks of joy began exploding behind her eyes as the fire in her belly began to engulf her loins. Her logic told her that if Inga continued tickling her there, all her resistance would evaporate ! Her libido told her that if Inga didn’t KEEP tickling her there she would go quite mad with desperation!

Inga was a master tickle-mistress and knew exactly when to tickle and when to stop ! She worked the helpless June up to the brink of an orgasm three times, and at exactly the right moment, stopped completely to let her captive sob, giggle, and plead for the release she so wantonly craved.

"Now mine liebchen, Inga ask you again. Vy snoop around at Inga’s ?"

Her unstoppable giggles and mewling cries for sexual release left no room for June to answer her tormentress. Lewdly, with what little room for movement that she had, the sobbing redhead constantly thrust her hips forward; praying her steamy mound could come into contact with something that would give her fulfillment !

"Inga think you haf one last thing to lose !" she giggled as she gave June a loving, leering, glare.

June shook her head to try and clear it, and blinked rapidly to get the tears from her eyes. Finally she began to see things other than blurry shapes. She felt Inga’s hand on her hip bone and heard a strange snipping sound. As her eyes finally cleared, she gazed in horror at what Inga was doing ! With a small pair of shears, Inga was snipping off clump after clump of her red "curly-curls" !

The humiliation was complete and devastating ! June began to sob and giggle like one possessed of madness ! She was completely helpless and could do absolutely nothing to stop Inga. Soon the blonde goddess had snipped away all of her pubic hair except for a spindly, red stubble. Then she giggled, and switched on a small electric razor.

"OHHHHH !!!!! ……. OOOHHHHHHH !!!!! ……. OHHHHHHHH !!!!!" June gasped as the vibrating razor began to do its work ! Despite the fact that Inga was shaving her bald, June’s hips were gyrating and grinding with wild abandon as her orgasm built to it’s peak. Wickedly, Inga SLOWLY danced the razor just above the top of her once furry mound and June absolutely lost it !

With grunts of animal-ecstasy, June thrashed in her bonds and screamed her enjoyment ! Never before in her life had she felt anything as intensely pleasurable as this ! Her muscles spasmed and shook so violently that she rocked the pommel horse on its base ! If she had had to ability, she would have told Inga anything she wanted to know just to feel these same feelings again.

Inga was careful to allow for June’s wild thrashings and patiently kept at her task until June was quite bald and deliriously exhausted ! She hung limply in her bonds, shuddering and wheezing as her body tried to recover from this latest delicious onslaught. Spasms still rippled through her body and her breasts danced and jiggled to their tune.

Cradling the sweat-plastered redhead, Inga throatily whispered into her ear "Liebchen, you cannot take much more of this ! Do you know vhere next my feather vill tease ?"

June moaned loudly and shuddered in delight as Inga darted a flicking tongue into her ear.

"I vill give you a clue ! It is a place vhere there are no longer curly-curls ! You must answer me now, or I cannot be responsible for vot happens next !

Deep in the recesses of her confused mind, June wanted to tell Inga the truth - just to end the humiliating torment. But her libido had control now, and logic no longer existed in her mind. Slowly, with sweat and tears dripping from her face, she rocked her head "NO" from side to side.

With real regret, Inga slowly shook her head. "Iss big mistake, June. But you vill tell me what I vant to know !"

June panted and sobbed in an erotically teasing way. She knew deep down that this dominant blonde enjoyed teasing her; and she knew that she would eventually tell her what she wanted to know. But her desire for one more sensuous moment of complete submission totally dominated her spirit. She moaned and panted, knowing that her attacker would wield her wicked feather over her now quite vulnerable mound and she literally writhed forward to present it to her.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAAAA NOOOOOOHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" June screamed as her upturned bare soles felt the wicked kiss of Inga’s very long, sharp nails ! Inga had quickly moved behind the pommel horse and began a savage attack on June’s very soft, and very defenseless bare feet ! Inga tickled and tickled June’s bare soles until they turned pink and June was gasping in silent laughter for breath.

"D..HAHAHAAAAAAAAA !……DR….EEEEEEEEEAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA !" June tried to desperately spit out the answer to Inga’s question.

"Is better !" Inga said softly. "Now you know how Inga gets answers. Liebchen, if you give me the answer, I vill use my feather like you vont me to !"

June violently shook her head up and down and giggled out "HEHEHEHEEEE YES!!! YES !!!"

"You tell me now…vy you spy on me ?"

"Drugs….drugs..heheheeeeeeeee !!!! Steeeeeeeeroids !!! hahaaeeeeeeeeeeee" June gasped.

"Is good tickle-toy ! You worry about Inga that way ! No drugs here ! Just natural herbs and hard work. I show you when you rested." Inga crooned.

"But now Inga give you present you vorked so hard for !"

Inga grabbed her feather and teasingly stroked it up and down June’s new baldness.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHHEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAAAAAA !!!" June shrieked as the center of her excitement was tickled up and down ! Her hips thrust violently from side to side and forwards and back! She never knew she could be so ticklish there but every stroke of the feather had her bursting forth with fresh, uncontrolled laughter. She tingled from the tips of her toes to her pulsing nipples and now knew what true tickle-ecstasy was !

In a blinding flash of hysterical enjoyment, June slipped into unconsciousness as her body worked like a pump and demonstrated the depth of her rapture !

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back