• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opening And Rocky Roads, Sleepless Nights, And, Home Improvement?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. It did not go well. They began by losing two of three games in New York, with both losses coming in the bottom of the ninth innings. The team then went to Atlanta, where they lost another two out of three, and finally to Houston, where they won two of three. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, their second of the year, against the teams from the center of the country.
That year, Mitch was having an unusual experience. He was usually an old seasoned pro who never let losses get to him. Yet, in the two ninth inning losses on back to back nights in New York, he went back to the hotel, and could not sleep. It was almost like, even though it was so early in the season, something was missing. Hopefully, it was just a dry spell, and both the team and Mitch would snap out of it, upon returning home.
In spite of the rough road trip, the crowd, as they always did, gave the Good Guys a rousing ovation as the team took the field on Monday night for their game against the Pirates. Mitch felt better to be home in the warm, clear skies, the beautiful ballpark, and seeing the ocean beyond the outfield walls. The environment helped Mitch in the opening inning, when, after the first two batters got hits, Mitch came to the plate, and blasted a long homer, to right field, to give Paradise a 3-0 lead. Kate Hudson was magnificent that night, as she fired a five hit shutout, with eleven strikeouts, in a 3-0 Good Guy win. The next night, Gil Bellows was the starter. Once again, Paradise scored early and often, putting up four runs in the opening inning. Bellows was not terribly sharp, as he allowed ten hits and four runs in six innings. Paradise, however, kept adding to their lead, and, after Bellows was removed, the bullpen took over, and brought home a 7-4 victory. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. Charlize made one mistake, a two run homer in the eighth inning, but that was enough to cost the Good Guys the game, as they got no runs whatsoever, in a 2-0 loss.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch reported his road depression and sleeplessness to the couneslor. "I'm a grizzled veteran of twenty five years who has lost the World Series many times. Now, I'm not able to sleep, because I get booed in New York in an early season game. What's the beef?" Mitch asked the couneslor. "You havent been around it for six months, so maybe it just takes getting used to. Or, with you knowing that your career will likely be ending in the next few years, maybe you're going to miss the sounds of the crowds every night, both good and bad" The couneslor said. That night, when Mitch and Naomi got into bed, Naomi, without being asked, gave Mitch oral sex to orgasm. He was stunned. "What did you do that for?" "I did it because I love you, and I wanted to, American. I know you're feeling shaky, so, it's my job to help you through this. You havent taken your uneasiness out on me, and I appreciate that" Naomi said. "Thank you, I appreciate what you did for me. You can be very nice to me, you know that?" Mitch said, being sincere.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell took the hill. Paradise got only one run in the opening inning, but didnt need any more than that, as Neve pitched seven shutout innings, and combined with Naomi, Duff, Amanda Bynes, and Hayden, on the 1-0 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard on Saturday night, and the team could not recover, taking a 5-3 loss. Kate Hudson was the starter, on a sunny, dry, 82 degree day, in front of a sellout.
Kate gave up only one run in six innings, with ten strikeouts. Paradise broke a 1-1 tie in the sixth, with three runs, and then turned it over to the bullpen. The pen pitched beautifully that day, with Hayden gaining the save in the ninth, in a 4-1 Good Guy triumph.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and got hammered, losing 7-2. Charlize Theron tried to atone for her bad effort in her last outing on Tuesday night. She gave a quality start, allowing three runs in six innings. This time, Paradise was down, 3-0 in the sixth, before rallying for three runs to tie. Finally, in the ninth, Ed Burns sent the crowd home happy, with a solo homer, for a 4-3 Good Guys win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 84 degree Paradise Island Wednesday, in front of a sellout. The game turned out to be a completely different one from her last outing. Neve got hit very hard, for four runs in the opening inning, and six overall. The Cardinals led, 6-1, before the Good Guys erupted for six runs in the sixth inning, to take the lead, the thrill the sellout gathering. The Paradise Islanders got another run in the eighth. Hayden had some trouble in the ninth, but got the outs she needed, and the Good Guys had an 8-6 win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. In the postgame interviews that afternoon, the team knew that they had pulled out a game which they probably should not have won, but, as they packed to head to Pittsburgh, they would take every victory they could get.
That week, at the Saturday tickle party, Mitch was standing around, watching the action, when he was led to a room by two female doms. "Naomi gave us $100 to take care of you. She said you are down and need some relaxation, now take your clothes off, and lie down on the table" Mitch did as he was told, stripping to his black boxer shorts. He was then tied hands and feet to a bed in the room, by the two doms. One dom began the tickle on his neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and he began to howl:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Moving down, the second dom joined in, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he continued to howl:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, the first dom came back, attacking Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing his legs to buck:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Finally, the two doms attacked his feet at once, tickling them with fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes. Mitch went berserk, wiggling his toes, and howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "You going to be okay this road trip?" She asked. "I'm a big boy, Naomi. I can take care of myself" Mitch replied. "Okay, go off, play well, and I'll see you next Sunday" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.
So, it had been a fine homestand on field. Now came the next ten day trip. Would Mitch's road woes continue or abate? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well not the best start for the Good Guys. Perhaps their offense will only take a few runs to get going full power. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, we did struggle a bit early on, but, that can happen. The homestand was six and three, which hopefully is a sign of things to come.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be to come soon., hopefully later today, or if not, tomorrow then.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back