• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Price of Luxury. M/f (now in comic form!)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Hey Folks!

To celebrate the release of Beverly Deveno's first ever appearence as real life comic book character I'm reposting the story that started it all! Poor Bev gets put through the wringer big time in this story and then to make matters worse I leant her poor soles to the wicked comic master, none other than Lou Panther!

Check out Bev's tortorous comic appearence (along with the super hot issue's #1 and #2) here: http://www.images4sale.com/11124

Lou did and incredible job of bringing Bev to life so make sure you check it out! :D

The Price of Luxury.

"...And she's there on the bed, tied up but Jake says hes got to get some rubbers..." Phillipe continued his story as the musculer professional massuse worked his fingers expertly into Mrs Deveno's soft creamy whit back. "...now keep in mind, she's stark naked but Jake doesn't come back."

"Goodness." The busty red head wife of billionare Harry Deveno said as she lay face down on the massage table with nothing but a fluffy white towel covering her well toned peach like butt in the multi million dollar mansion. "So your friend Jake, he just left the poor girl there?"

"Hmm mmm." Phillipe confirmed as most of the handsom young mans attention was focused on Mrs Deveno's jello like breasts that ballooned out from the side of her beautifully curvey body. "It turned out Jake had played something of a trick on the poor girl, see Jake had a lot of friends and when it turned out she had been cheating on him...well lets just say they were all to happy to get revenge."

Mrs Deveno half listened to Phillipe's story as his skilled olive skinned digits pressed lightly into her smooth upper back. Twice a week the young man with his chiseled features and sleak jet black hair would come by with his massage table and give the older woman a massage that would leave her tingling for the rest of the day.

If Phillipe had ever turned Mrs Deveno, known to her friends as Beverly, onto her back during the massage sessions not only would he have been treated to a melon sized pair of natural bouncing breasts he would have also seen Bev's incredibly stiff nipples. This was one of the two main reasons the billionare would never let anyone else massage her, because a massage from Phillipe meant after he left she would spend the next few minutes bringing herself to an incredible climax.

The common fantasy for the well endowed redhead who did little other than attend her husbands business functions and pamper herself was that Phillipe would one day roll her over and take her on the table. Of course, Phillpe was professional and made good money so despite his own attraction to the older woman simply massaging her half naked back and shoulders would have to do. Likewise Beverly would simply have to settle for growing increasingly wet and stiffling the occasional moan of pleasure then finishing herself of afterwards.

"Oh don't leave me hanging Phillipe!" Mrs Deveno said partly wanting to know the end of the attracitve young mans story but secretly giving double meanting to her risky sentence. "What did Jake's friends do to the girl that cheated on him?"

"See most of Jake's friends were girls..." Phillipe said pressing his thumbs into Beverly's slim neck. "...so six of them wandered into the room, as Jake tells it, with an ice block each...and they start rubbing her with the ice blocks..."

"Oh my! That must have been awful!" Bev rose her head a little in astonishment before relaxing again.

"Thats not even the bes...worst part..." Phillipe said raising his hands a little higher up Beverly's neck. "Apparently the girl was screaming bloody murder, so the six friends of Jake got scared the cops would come and began tickling her."

"What!?" Bev asked completley shocked by the concept of such inhumane torture. "Your not serious! While she was tied up naked! Six of them?"

"Oh yeah, Jake wanted revenge real bad and that guy has some sympathetic lady friends." The young professional continued with a smile that said he'd told this story a thousand times and never got tired of it. "The real problem wasn't them tickling her, it was when they finished their ice blocks and used their cold tounges to-"

"Oh stop!" Bev said in horror assuming the rest, having never of heard of such cruelty in her silver spoon life. "What an awful thing, that poor girl surley didn't deserve such torment!"

"I'm sure it wasn't a problem in the end Mrs Deveno" Phillipe said in his most diplomatic tone while he worked the shocked woman's shoulder blades. "all girls like to be tickled really."

"Quite the contrary Phillipe" Bev said matter of factly as she turned her head slightly in a failed effort to make eye contact and inform the young man on a fact of life. "Most girls hate to be tickled, ecspecially the ticklish ones...why most of the wish they have never heard of tickling."

"Do wish you'd never heard of it Mrs Deveno?" Phillipe asked as the forty something red head pressed her face back into the beds cushion.

"As a matter of fact I do. Why if I had my way I wouldn't be ticklish at all." Beverly stated having clearly suffered some tickling experience(s) in the past that she would prefer go unrememberd. "In fact its the main reason I finally chose you as my massuse dear, all those other blithering idiots kept tickling me by accident. And they claimed to be professional? What kind of professional caEEEH! Phillipe!"

"Sorry!" Phillipe took a step back from the table with an unseen grin of cheekiness having just prodded both his index fingers ever so breifly into Beverly's smooth silkly under arms. "I was just testing, won't happen again."

"Hmmf." Beverly lay her head back down and untensed realising the young massuse had merely been playing around, after all it was only brief and the towel covered red head wasn't a total snob. "Don't you think tickling is just such a horrid thing? I would never understand someone who could enjoy that."

"Are you really that ticklish Mrs Deveno?" Phillpe asked with genuine curiousity as he began pressing all ten fingers with into the busty woman's back with his usual relaxing sensuality. "...Say, is that why you never ask me to massage your feet?"

"I do my own pedicures, and thats bad enough." Beverly said almost shuddering at the thought of having her feet touched. "The last person to touch my feet was Harry and that was after we got married, twenty years ago. I threatened him with divorce and taking half of everything, once he realised how serious I was he never touched them again."

"Your feet really haven't been touched in over twenty years?" Phillipe said a little surprised at her almost obsessive behaviour towards protecting her feet.

"No one except me, and thats the way its going to stay." Bev replied not aware that while the darked haired muscle expert pressed the small over her back he was also eyeing up her creamy while soles.

"Oh come on, I bet I can give you a foot massage and not tickle you once." Phillipe said growing increasingly curious as to just how ticklish one person could be.

"I don't think so." Beveryly replied with a smile that admired his challenging attitude as she enjoyed his fingers pressing into her skin while she considered that statement the end of the matter.

"C'mon Mrs Deveno, you know me. If it tickles I'll stop right away, but I guarantee you'll enjoy a foot massage..." Phillipe said in the most convincing tone he could muster as he ceased the back work and began walking slowly towards the foot end of his table. "...ecspecially after twenty years."

With an agreeable sigh Beverly kept her face looking toward the million dollar marble floor and lifted the bottom half of her left leg slightly. Feeling his young hands slide up her smooth calf and shin the anticipation was more than enough to make her giggle, but not wanting to appear undignified Beverly managed to keep it concealed behind pursed lips. For a second Phillipe's left hand cupped the top of Beverly's small wrinkly foot and glided to the other side, oddly the nervous red head could feel her massuse's arm tighten around her ankle as if in a head lock. It felt off but having never exprienced a foot massage from him before she gathered her senses and assumed it was all standard procedure.

"EEEEEEENO!" Bev's back arched suddenly as she pushed herself up on the bed with the greatest of speed, her large boobs shaking below her when five fingers danced evily over her intensley soft sole. "PHILLIPEEEE AHAH!"

Bev's foot was locked securely under the young mans left arm and no matter how much the shocked hysterical woman tried to turn over or crawl off the edge of the thin massage table his superiour strength was more than enough to keep her thrashing on the table. The white fluffy towel was lost after seconds and Phillipe now found himself tickling the frantically wiggling foot of a stark naked woman. Kicking her other leg was hopeless as she lacked most coordination so when Beverly did actually manage to land a kick it was always light and ineffective.

The red head's large breasts bobbed every which way and Phillipe was surprised at the ferocity and pitch of Beverly's laughter, which had become more of a tormernted howl after only seconds. Her face red and tears beggining to well up in her bright green eyes it was clear this woman was crazy ticklish and hated it more than anything. When nearly half a minute had passed the only option was painfully clear in Bev's tickle shattered mind, she threw her naked frame off the right side of the bed. Phillipe let go, not wanting to keep a grip and hurt the poor woman who landed on her back, errect nipples and smooth shaven mound facing the high celling for the world to see.

"You weren't kidding." Phillipe said as he rounded the table and stood before the buck naked woman before she had a chance to even cover herself, let along stand up. "You must be about the most ticklish person ever."

"...Hand me the towel." Bev said after a short pause from shock covering her woman hood with both hands while ineffectivley attempting to cover her pretruding aeroles with her elbows in a most akward position as if still trying to maintain some dignity. "...Don't stare Phillipe, its rude, you had your little joke, now hand me the towel."

"I think I want to tickle your feet again." Phillipe said with most unexpected bluntness that caused the older woman to stand up very quickly indeed, covering her breasts with one arm and her vagina with the other.

"I think you should leave." Beverly said, more wanting to just to another activity than annoyed at what was clearly a young mans practical joke as she turned around and leant over to pick up the towel, her firm peach like butt baring itself with unintentional invitation. "EEP!"

"Kootchie koo!" Phillipe said quickly spidering all ten fingers lightly over the nude red heads butt cheeks causing her to straighten up with haste and leave the towel behind. "Tickle! Tickle!"

"Now Phillipe..." Beverly said reaslising the young man who had been nothing more than sex object to her in the past was now quite intent on tickling her naked body as she backed away slowly when he wiggled his fingers toward her. "...don't be silly."

Truth be told, although Bev was hopelessly ticklish all over it was only her feet that she really hated being tickled. For brief moments, if in a playful fashion the billionare's wife could even find tickling quite enjoyable as long as it stayed well away from her precious soles. Prolonged tickling had never been a problem, ten seconds at the most in one spot was all Beverly had ever had to put up with and after the fifth second it had become more than enough.

"Ohh I think its you whos being silly" Phillipe taunted as he crept towards the busty red head slowly, eyeing her vunerable nude frame. "I think you like being tickled!"

"EEE!" Bev squealed as she turned and ran as fast as her previously relaxed and highly aroused body would allow. "No Phillipe! Leave me alone! Heeeheehee"

Giggling playfully as she sped out of the marble floored conservetory and down one of the mansions many carpetted hallways with the young massuse hot on her tail, Bev was now more joyful than afraid in the hope some playful tickles might soon lead to full on passionate sex. Reaching the bottom of a large stair well Bev squealed as she ran when the older woman suddenly felt a quick pinch on her side, Phillipe was effortlessly catching up.

"Your mine Mrs Deveno! I'm ganna tickle you silly!" Phillipe teased as he skipped steps and continued pinching Bev's cute peach like butt and sleakly curved sides causing surprised squeals of delight each time.

"Phillipeheehee! No tickling!" Bev giggled flirtatiously reaching the top of the stairs and sprinting into the large carpetted hallway on the second floor. "Heeheeeeheeheehee you naughty boy!"

"Naughty boy am I?" Phillipe said swooping his arms in around Mrs Deveno's bare waist and stopping the aroused older woman in her tracks from behind. "I think its you whos naughty..."

"eehheee don't tickle me!" Bev giggled playfully as she squirmed in the much stronger young man's arms with no intent to break free. "heeheehee"

"...Do you know what happens to naughty girls like you Mrs Deveno?" Phillipe asked in a rhetorically teasing fashion as he rose his wrap around arms just below the red head's large bobbing breasts.

"No..." Bev replied with a big stupid flirtatious grin as Phillipe rested his chin on her bare shoulder and pressed his face lightly next to hers. "...do they get spanked?"

"Oh no...much worse than that" Phillipe whispered to her as the two incredibly aroused people stood in the middle of the large hall way, Bev panting with anticipation of what was to come next. "They get tickled."

Poor Bev, as far as she knew the tickling thus far had been nothing more that a playful game. When Phillipe held the nude read head in his arms she had assumed the 'punishment' would be a sexual act, wrapped up in his strong arms any thought of tickling had gone. Tickling had been foreplay, alas it was not to be. Tickling was the main event, one Mrs Deveno would have paid her entire fortune not to be a part of.

"EEEEEEAHNO OHahaha!" Bev shrieked as she felt all ten of her young massuses's fingers dig with rapid harshness into her soft over ticklish rib cage, causing the shocked woman to arch foward and fight her own urge to simply fall to the floor. "Hahaha! Oh noooo! Stopstopstop!"

Instinctivley it was only a few short seconds before Bev fell to the carpetted floor. Completley turned on the stunning older woman couldn't help but giggle playfully and only wiggle to break free in a mocking manner. If the billionare's wife had ever thought for a single moment that this handsom young man was going to tickle her for more than a few seconds at a time, the mood of her laughter and playful pleading would have changed dramatically.

"Such a ticklish little girl!" Phillipe teased as he pushed Mrs Deveno onto her tummy, straddling the small of her back, using his weight to keep her pressed down and watching with delight as her arms and legs flailed helplessly while he relentlessly lobster clawed her soft silky sides.

"NAAAHahahah! Phillipe! EEEEHAHA!" Beverly screamed with laughter as her legs kicked and arms flailed helplessly in a most involuntary reponse to the cruel attack that dug hundreds of tiny tickly dimples just below her heaving rib cage in rapid succession. "StoOOHAHA! STAHAEEE!"

Even moments ago when Phillipe had been chasing her up the stairs with teasing tickles the now cackling woman believed it to be nothing more than a flirtatious device that preceeded a seemingly inevitable passion. Unfortunaltey now, laying on her stomch kicking and screaming with high pitched giggles, it was all too evident the tickling itself was Phillipe' passion.

Twenty years without so much as a stiffled giggled from a ticklish touch and now the poor red heads nude body was totally vunerable to every ticklish touch. The more Phillipe's fingers dug back and forth into Bev's squiggling sides the more she laughed and any amount batting at her tormentors hands, clawing at the expensive carpet or kicking her long sexy legs did less than nothing to help her situation.

"Aha! No Phillipe! Stop this!" Bev pleaded with the utmost sincerity as the teary eyed woman could feel her young massuse scooting backward and straddling her well toned thys. "I'm serious! If you keep this up you are fired! I hate bEEEEEHAH! Nono! Ahaha!"

Forced to interrupt herself Bev could now only kick from the knees down and roll her upperbody spasmadically from side to side when ten wiggling fingers danced lightly over her never before tickled butt cheeks. Her mind shattered from the random light touches on her booty, Bev was unable to finish a complete thought in order to form some sort of escape plan. All the poor howling woman could do was bat uselessly behind her as she thrashed and bounced between the floor and her tormentor.

"I've never met anyone with a ticklish butt." Phillipe said, mostly talking to himself as Bev was to busy trying to dance her butt away from his flesh seeking hands when the devious fellow changed his technique and began rapidly squeezing Mrs Deveno's cheeks.

"NoAHAHA! AHA! Stop! STOP! AHAHAAAA!" Bev cried slamming her fists into and feet to the floor as her neck streched and butt jiggled forcebly.

To make matters worse Phillipe's seemingly endless butt tickling was becoming quite unpredictable. With one hand he would quickly squeeze a cheek while the other would spider dance. Switching cheeks and hands at random intervals was surley a technique designed for the soul purpose of driving Beverly completley insane.

"Naughty!" The hunky massuse said suddenly bringing his right palm down hard onto Beverly's now shock wave rippled right butt cheek while still lightly dancing his fingers on the left.

"AHH!" Bev screamed away her giggles away breifly and tensed her mucsles before rolling with giggles again as the previously spanked spot was tickled quickly and the left cheek was left bare. "Hahah! Astop! Stahaha!"

"Naughty!" Phillipe said again with a big grin as he bought his left hand down, open palm from high above his head.

"Nodon't!" Bev cried with a strained high pitch just before the second smack landed. "AHH! Please stEEEEEaaahahaha!"

"Naughty!" Phillipe yelled as if speaking to a dog, bringing both open palms down with a stinging viciousness. "Naughty! Naughty! Naughty! Naughty!"

"AHH! Why are YAAH! Stop please! AHH!" Bev cried as she clawed at the carpet, her body sweating her milky white butt cheeks growing pinker with each painful slap. "AHHA! No moAAH! Don't whack me agAAH!"

"Naughty! NAUGHTY! NAUGHTY!" Phillipe yelled bringing one hand down after the other in a constant barrage of spanks that had the nude red head screaming for mercy like never before. "NAUGHTY! NAUGHTY!"

"AHH!...Oh, oh god don't! Not nEeee PhilAHAH! NOAAAHAHAH!" Bev screamed with an agonisingly tortured laugh as the skilled latino man's fingers began dancing lightly on the previously harshly smacked ass cheeks. "EEEHEE! NOHOOO! PLEHEEE!! I'M GOING TO PEEHEEEEHEEE!"

It took several seconds for the involuntarally released body fluid to dampen the carpet either side of Bev's wildly squirming naked frame. Continuing his assault regardless, Phillipe did notice Bev had lost all bladder control and was now not only tickled nude and spanked but totally humiliated aswell. Rolling in her own damp spot for several more minutes Bev was kept howling and crying for mercy to no avail until finally, in a breathless, sweaty, teary eyed mess of a once highly dignified woman, Phillipe stopped.

"...Naughty girl." Phillpe said as if just realising what Bev had done with a wicked leer and mischevious grim. "...Your all dirty."

"...na..no...wh-what are you..." Bev tried to weakly ask between breaths as her almost limp, slightly wriggling nude body was hoisted up in the air and over Phillipe's broad shoulder. "...Put-put me down...put me down Phillipe..."

Hanging upside down with her large breasts touching her chin and her eyes blurred with tears Beverly was easily confused as to where the dark haired tickler was taking her. Rubbing her eyes to clear the tears when she felt the cold floor tiles touching her bare, still stinging cheeks, the once lust filled red head realised she was sitting on the floor, propped up against the side of a large bath in one of the mansions many bathrooms. Glancing around Phillipe was crouching down as he searched curiously through the undersink cupboard several feet away. Taking in her situation slightly more it was evident Beverly still had remains of pee on her inner thys and lower tummy.

"Where are you going sneakyyyy?" Phillipe asked turning around and seeing the sweaty tickled woman crawling on all fours toward the door. "Come heeere."

"No!" Bev screamed crawling quickly toward the door when her right ankle was suddenly gripped and her leg was streched out behind her as Phillipe held it tight under his right arm causing Mrs Devono to quiver ungracefully on her hands and one knee, tugging and pulling with the little strength she had. "Phillipe! Don't please! I'm nAHAAAAAA! NOHAHAH!"

Dropping onto the floor completley and rolling around like a crazed lunatic, Beverly felt the quick light scratches of hundreds of tiny soapy scrub brush tendrals shifting up and down her right trapped bare sole. Phillipe hadn't been searching under the sink at all, he'd found what he wanted and had covered the hand held brush in liquid soap which was soon causing quite a lather. It was quite clear the cruel boy was intent on 'cleaning' the hysterical woman with this brush but poor Mrs Deveno had no idea, because this was her feet.

When Beverly Deveno's feet were touched it was like nothing else on earth. The rest of her was hyper ticklish, sure, but tickling that woman's feet seemed to cause her actual intense pain. It didn't cause true pain, it didn't hurt, but the sensitivity was that intense the thrashing red headed wild thing didn't even know her own name.

"Got to clean that mess you made." Phillipe said to the rapidly panting, almost hyper ventilating woman who rolled onto her back on the cool tile flooring. "Pee'd all over yourself. Tut tut."

"Ph-Ph..." Was all Bev could manage while still recovering from the breif yet hellish foot tickling as Phillipe sat atop and straddled her knees. "...I don't-I don't neEEEHAAAA!"

Beverly grabbed Phillipes wrist hard with both hands but the tickling made her too weak and he was able to scurb the cackling woman's pee covered tummy. Trying to fight her tickler back was totally useless as a soapy white lather built on her lower belly just abover her smooth hairless mound. Soon, with one hand scrubbing, Phillipe was able to goose Beverly's side with his free hand which sent her wailing with random back arches and sliding her sweaty body on the smooth tiles.

"Look at you! So messy!" Phillipe said running the fiver fingers dancing around the red heads smooth soap covered belly while scrubbing with a hard tickle on the crazed woman's inner thys. "Got to get you all cleaned up and sparkly!"

Unable to summon the strength after several minutes of ticklish scrubbing which left her inner thys and lower tummy a light shade of tickled pink, Beverly lay flat on back panting and puffing for air. Phillipe mean while was taking full advantage of the busty nude woman's weakened state as he unhooked the shower hose from its clip and streched it out as he stood above his nude victim, turning the ice cool water to maximum pressure.

"EEEEP!" Bev squealed and rolled over, the sudden shock of the cool blasting water to her warm nude body causing her to slip and slide hilariously on the increasling soaking wet floor in a pathetic attempt at escape. "Stop! Stop!"

"All clean." Phillipe said turning the pressure off and hoisting the slippery nude woman up over his shoulder once again.

"OOHF!" The air shot from Bev's lungs, interrupting her puffing, panting and quiet helpless begging as she flew backward from the young man's shoulder and landed with a cushioned thump on her large silk sheeted bed with its fine dark red duve and varnished wooden railed bed head.

Before the poor wet red head could gather her thoughts she was being rolled over and over as Phillipe used her thick warm duve to cocoon her inside. When all was said and done and Bev could finally gather coherent thought the nude woman was quite trapped amongst the heavy tightly wound blanket. With her wet haired head sticking out one end, several inches from her pillows, Mrs Deveno's stomch sank when she realised her bare wiggling feet were sticking out the other. Only able to see very little, Beverly let out a whimper as she lay on her front and faced the sheet, causing her cute little soles to face directly up.

"Got to dry you off." Phillipe said as he straddled the blanket in relation to where Bev's calves would be and faced the wiggling frightened bare feet before him. "The best way to dry feet? Tickle!"

"No dAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH!" Her eyes shot so wide for a brief moment you could see her stark green eyes amongst a sea of white when ten wiggling fingers danced across Beverly's wrinkled soles. "HAHAAAAA HAHAHA!"

The word stealing laughter was almost strained with a hint of pain. Even beneath that thick duve Phillipe could feel the wrapped up woman trying with all her renewed energy to thrash herself free. Beverly's feet both wiggled maddeningly from the ankles but the massuses fingers followed everywhere as they danced with glee on arches, heels and balls. The stinging sensation on her pink cheeks could still be felt although was going quite unnoticed, all the red heads attention being forcebily focused on the terrible ticklish dance her soles were receiving.

"Woah." Phillipe said to himself with queit amazement after the first few seconds, making sure to keep his unwilling ticklee in a state of completle hysteria.

The cute little feet curled toes and streched at random as they shot every which way, always with atleast two fingers touching each foot. It didn't matter how fast Beverly flinched and squirmed her feet the young latino just kept on tickling. When was he going to stop? Would he ever stop? What would happen if he just kept going? Bev began to cry with laughter and fear once again.

"HAEEHAHA! AHAHAHA! EEE!EEE! HahahAH! AH no! No don't do that! Please!" Bev giggled as the tickling stopped breifly, the red head could feel Phillipe's hand pressing down on the toes of her left foor, stretching the sole taught, even his non intentional tickling touch was enough to make her giggle like crazy. "Don't! Don't! DOAAAAHAHA!"

Only one foot was being tickled, with five fingers, but this time Phillipe had free reign access to under her toes and it was compleltey imoveable. Never had the cackling crying woman been tickled like this. Early on in her marridge Harry, Beverly's husband and king of the Elk City industrial scene, had tickled her feet breifly but the threat of loosing half his fortune in a divorce settlement was enough to give her a blissful twenty years of tickle freedom.

"Do you have any feathers?" Phillipe asked as he finally ceased the cruel ticklish torment and let go of the poor womans horenduesly sensitive feet. "A big house like this, I've never been in most of it. You must have a feather or two lying around."

"Ah ah...nah...no more..." The red cheeked red head cried as she caught her breath with a pained expression on her face.

"Some people say feathers don't tickle" Phillipe continued completley ignoring Beverly's whimpering pleas for mercy. "but I'd be more than willing to test that theory on feet like yours..."

Crying and struggling with what little strentgh she had been reduced to, Beverly tried desperatley to free herself from the tightly wound cocoon. While the red head struggled Phillipe knew his trap would hold and was able to search casually through the various drawers and closests in the large well furnished bedroom. Succeeding only into rolling onto her back the teary eyes woman could only just see, Phillipe was walking towards her with two pairs of stockings and a couple of her husbands heavily priced ties.

"What...Phillipe what...what are you doing?" Beverly asked with fear as she could not see past the blanket that was raised high on her chest, Phillipe walking to the foot of the bed with the stolen items of clothing the poor squirming woman could honestly not figure out the tormentors intent. "Oh...Oh no! OH NO DON'T! HELP! HEEEEELP! PLEASE DON'T! OH GOD HEEEELP!"

Having felt a stocking being tightly wound around her right ankle Beverly realised a nightmare so horrible she had never imagined until that point. Thrashing like wild and bucking crazily fear dug into her stomch deep as she felt the stocking being pulled tight. Phillipe was tying the other stocking leg to the leg of the bed, and with one bound foot he began tying the other.

"Your wasting your breath." Phillipe said truthfully, there was no one else in the huge house and even if there was they would have to press their ear onto the door in order to hear the screaming given the thick almost sound proof walls.

"Phillipe...Phillipe please...I'm begging you...I'm BEGGING you! Don't do this..." Beverly said trying the slightly calmer approch with sincere worry in her voice as the bottom of the blanket opened wide and her legs were streched far apart, the left long smooth leg now bound tightly with the stocking to the beds leg underneath.

"All I had to do was pull the bottom of the blanket...I can't believe you couldn't get out of that." Phillipe bragged as he straddled the messy haired woman's hips and looked down at her crying sweating red cheeked face with ties in hand. "This would be a lot easier if you just gave me your hands..."

"I'll give you money! Please, Thousands! I can give you thousands!" Beverly was beyond desperate, she would have given her entire fortune when Phillipe pulled her arms from beneath the blanket, despite her struggling the much stronger young man was able to pin her wrists togther above her head with one hand and loop a tie tightly around her tugging fighting wrists. "Millions! Please I'll give you anything! I'm serious, I can get you anything!"

"Okay..." Said Phillipe as he knotted one end of the spare tie into the middle of the one that bound Beverly's wrists and then looped it around a bed post that sat idle a couple of feet above her head, making the woman now streched out, legs spread and arms almost immoveable above her. "You have to let me tickle you."

"NO! No anything but that! Please! Why are you doing this to me!?" Beverly cried out her last few words as Phillipe climbed from the bed and with one quick woosh like motion swooped the large duve from beneath her and left it dumped on the floor, leaving the horrified red head completley nude and bound on her silk sheets.

"Why? I don't need a reason." Phillipe said kneeling on the bed next to Beverly who struggled uselessly at her make shift bounds. "...Its fun."

"Not again! NoMAHA! No more! HAHA! AAAHAHA!" Beverly's mouth formed a miserable wide laugh, her eyes shut tight pushing out more tears as she rolled from side to side and bucked what little she could when Phillipe lobster clawed her entire rib cage with both of his large, usually expertly sensual hands. "WAHAH! STOP! NOAHAH!"

With Beverly's large milky white boobs jiggling with every non stop laugh Phillipe became quite mesmerised and sent her head thrashing up and down when he pressed his thumbs into the side of her cushy melons. Four fingers reached into the back inbetween her ribs and with each repetitive rapid grip the thumb of each hand pressed into the lower side of those bobbing mammaries.

There was truly no escape yet poor ticklish Beverly could not help but struggle with frantic urgency. His hand came from both sides, her arms locked tight above her and those precious feet that so greatly longed to be in the safe confines of a shoe were sitting wide appart and draining much needed energy with their helpless wiggling.

"Whats so funny?" Phillipe teased with rheotorical questioning when he suddenly danced five fingers in both of the screaming red heads smooth nerve filled and very taut underarms. "Are you laughing because you love being tickled so much? Is that it? You love it don't you?"

"NOHOOO HAHA! PLEAAHAH!" Beverly screamed rolling her head from side to side as nothing could have been futher from the truth as those torturous fingers which she had once pictures pleasuring her to orgasm only served to quickly dot her underarms in ticklish agony. "WAAAHAHAHA! OHGAAAWDHAHA!"

Even worse still then the light dancing was when Phillipe dug his fingers into the streched out pits in a total onslaught. Light dancing was bad but serious attacking fingers was worse and when he used either hand with a different technique it quite literally drove the wide mouthed woman temporarilly insane.

Shifting himself backward a few inches Phillipe now sat on the vunerable red heads hips, and with her whole torso before him the young man went to town. Clutching her sides, prodding her belly, stroking her underarms, squeezing those large ticklish boobs. The massuse's hands roamed quickly with unpredictable motion keeping the sweating holwing woman in total ticklish madness. The ribs, the tummy, the sides, under and over her breasts, up her arms, under her arms and even into her sweet sensitive belly button from which there wasn't a wiggle in the world that would allow the tickle crazed woman to escape.

Beverly could have burst, she wanted to, but her body wouldn't allow. If it had been focused to one spot she could have made a pattern for her mind to follow, a steady laughter and way to thrash at the bonds that held her so expertly. Alas, his fingers were everywhere and time had lost all meaning. Phillipe didn't even know there was a clock in the room and the hysterically tortured red head didn't want to know how long this seemingly endless poking, prodding, stroking and digging had been going on for.

"Foooo" Phillipe let out a long sigh of satisfaction as he finally ceased, slid his hands from Beverly's bare breasts to her tummy and then arched his back with the stretch that men who do hard labour earn after some back breaking work. "That is a lot harder than it looks."

Her all out throat wrenching lauhgter died to giggles which were quickly consumed by heavy panting as Beverly gasped for air in her bound nude state. Nothing was registering for a good few seconds while she simply let out tortured crys and felt her muscles were sore after such prolonged tickling. Beverly could have fallen asleep if it weren't for the fear and confusion which was quickly subsided for crystal clear clarity when she noticed Phillipe untying the stocking from the left hand bed leg. Was he finally letting her free?

"Ahh!" Beverly moaned with struggle as, while holding her ankle, Phillipe easily manouvered the weakened womans ankle up to the bed head rail one over from her left wrist. "Wh-nah...no..."

Surprisingly flexible the read head turned out to be. Fighting what little resistance the nude woman was capable of, Phillipe soon had both of her ankles tied tight either side of her bound hands. In this posistion, with her hands still bound by her husbands ties above her head to the bed railing, Beverly's legs streched back over her body, her head, boobs and tummy visible. Worse still was the soles of her feet now faced directly up, and even worse her butt and smooth sweating vagina were presented for the world to see.

"With your hands so close to your feet you could almost tickle yourself!" Phillipe said kneeling before the pained looking woman who had never found herself in such a perverse position. "You do that don't you? You love to sit back and tickle yourself!"

"No...no I hate it...I hate it really...please, please stop..." Beverly tried in a useless attempt to make it clear this was not some sex game to her, but infact pure unbriddled torture. "Please...please don't touch me...no..AHA!...no! not that again! PAHAH! PLAHAHA!"

The lobster claws again, why always with the lobster claws. They were intense and ticklish and insane, gripping her sides and lower ribs, moving quickly to her soft hips. Pressing into the busty bound womans lower belly with his thumbs and squeezing her back with his eight prodding fingers. Beverly squealed and tried to kick, roll or rip her arms free but nothing worked in this new position. The new position that ever kept a thought in the back of her shattered mind how overly vunerable her feet were.

Bucking and straining in her bondage Beverly howled in laughing protest. Her feet wiggled as if inviting a tickle but in reality were desperatley struggling for escape. For now though her precious sensitive feet remained free of ticklish touch as Phillipe just wouldn't let up on the poor woman's torso. Ribs and tummy now that light shade of pink overly tickled areas become the massuse once again flittered different techniques on the hollow underarms.

Gails of helpless belly laughter peeled from within her and the busty wiggling womans jaw hurt from prolonged forced laughter. More of this and she would surley die, or atleast hope to ecspecially with the irritating randomness of Phillipe's attacks and techniques. One second a hand would be squeezing rapidly at her large ticklish breast, the next it would be running circles and dancing over her tummy. With his speed and relentlessness it almost seemed as if Phillipe had many more hands then the two he used to dart quickly around his new tickle toy.

"Are you ready?" Phillipe asked as he sat high on his knees before the teary eyed pink torso'd woman who gasped for air after what was easily a terrifyingly ticklish fifteen minutes.

Gathering her wits as best she could, Beverly raised her head and looked over her tickled pink boobs and between her stretched back legs to see Phillipe shuffling his boxer shorts down, his trousers already around his knees. With her mound presented right before him it was obvious of his intent. The sweating exhausted woman wasn't the least bit aroused from the so much torturous tickling but happily threw her head back knowing that should the passion finally come this horrific experience may just end well after all.

"AWHH!" The messy haired woman shot her head up and arched her back as far as the bondage would allow, letting a moan of approval out when Phillipe's large manhood entered her at last. "Ooo ahh...yes..."

Slowly at first he slid back and forth, Beverly griding her hips as best her current position would allow. The thrusting growing faster Phillipe slid leant foward and with his long tounge licked passionatley from Beverly's quivering tummy to the middle of her large breasts where he stopped and kissed wildly.

Primal moans of pleasure sent Beverly's eyes rolling backward, her mouth a very pleased O shape. A massuse? If it weren't for the sadistic tickling Beverly would have highered Phillipe as jiggalo, his hand easily finding her now very errect nipples and pinching them with accompanied strokes causing ripples of pleasure the red head didn't even know was possible.

"This-ngg-this is what you want" Phillipe said cupping his hands over Beverly's large boobs that squished between his fingers as he rode the pre-orgasmic woman. "You want this..."

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Na-nah No!" Beverly broke her rythym just on the verge of a orgasm that promised to be truly thunderous and multiple when she felt the young man's hands slighting up her calves, all the while still thrusting enough to distract her from begging completley. "Nah-nah not now! Ahh! Ahh! PleEEEEE!"

Promise was all the orgasm turned out to be as Beverly's face turned from one of pure pleasure to a tortured myrth when five fingers danced over each bare upturned sole. Washing the pleasure away quickly on Beverly's end her high pitch squeals of laughter and involuntary movement only caused to intensify it on Phillipe's end.

Feet wiggling beneath his fingers the young man was treated to unusually hard squeezing from Beverly's mound muscles. The tickling was causing her to tighten greatly as he rode the wildly struggling woman, her unpredictable moment only serving as a tool of extreme pleasure. Digging his wiggling fingers in under her helpless toes the big breasted woman screamed a laugh of pure hell and Phillipe gripped her heels hard as he felt himself pulse.

Feeling him slide from out of her the grip of his hands on the crying panting Beverly's heels was quite intense. A look of wide mouthed pleasure and tightly shut eyes crossed Phillipe's face as his huge throbbing manhood hovered closley over the bound red head's lower tummy before jolts of thick liquid pleasure burst forth onto her sweaty stomch.

With a thump Phillipe fell backward, his boxers and pants still around his knees the massuse turned torturer shuddered and panted heavily while his own mind storming orgasm presided. His large erection slowly resuming to its usual, yet still impressive, size Beverly could only wait, pant and prey that he was done with the torment.

"I think" Phillipe began as he rose from the bed, standing shakily at first and then pulling his pants back on. "I need a drink."

Casual as he was walking down the street, Phillipe left the room. Where was Phillipe going? What was he doing? Was he going to tickle her more? Thoughts raced through the nude woman's head as she cried and struggled at her bonds. Trying to undo the knotted ties that bound Beverly's wrists to the bed head railing was prooving quite useless, those knots where wound and tied good. Many things were sweeping through her mind, but one thing was for sure, one minute Phillipe was screaming "naughty! naughty" and the next he was calm, this young man was clearly a complete psycho.

"What...what are you going to do!?" Beverly squirmed with worry when Phillipe returned after several long minutes of horrible waiting, a glass with sliced lemon on the edge, lemonade inside and two ice cubes floating on top, a blue plastic bucket held by the handle and the contents a mystery for now. "Please...please your-your torturing me!"

"Am I?" Phillipe asked rhetorically with a eerily calm demeanor as he placed the bucket on the floor at the foot of the bed and with glass in hand walked on his knees towards the vunerable nude red head. "I thought we were having fun..."

"No! No I hate this! I hate being tickled!" Beverly said screaming at the young man who was pinching one of the ice cubes from his drink with his free hand completley ignoring the agitated red head. "Stop this!...No! No! Oh god what are you doing?!?"

"Ice, ice baby." Phillipe smiled with the drink in his right hand and an ice cube pinched tight between his thumb and index finger of his left, kneeling casually.

"Oh-Oh my god! Not there! DAHA! EEEEEE!" The nude bound woman squealed when the cold cube slid slowly between her butt cheeks. "Oh my god! Oh my god! EEE! EEEEE Stop! EEEE!"

The cube tickled, but the cold in such a previously unexplored place was causing Beverly to squeal in a shocked shivery pitch. Her spine tingled up and down when Phillipe slid the freezing ice cube from one end of the red head's crack to the other. Melting slowly on the woman's well toned butt the frozen block left a snails trail of cool water either side of the sweaty crevace.

"I'm sure it will melt soon." Phillipe said to his squealing captive just before taking a sip of the refreshing lemonade and not bothering to pull back the ice cube one tiny bit. "Then I'll stop...and use the other one."

"AAAH AH! Stop! Its EEEE! Nohoho!" The sweaty nude bound red head cried as she squirmed every which way that her restraining bondage would allow and getting absolutley nowhere.

"You need to cool off..." Phillipe said swirling the chilly block around the woman's taught cheeks causing her to give and angry girlish giggle.

"EEEE! AHH Don't!" Beverly screeched when Phillipe spontaneusly poured the cold drink all over the red heads large bouncing breasts. "Cold! AAAA! STOP! EEEE!"

Now with two sticky liquids on the woman's heavily worked tummy Phillipe took a ice cube in either hand and went to work. Screaming squeals and high pitched tortured giggles filled the room as the ice cubes slid around her cheeks, inbetween her cheeks, around her nipples, under her arms and ever so slowly up the backs of her legs towards those buttery soft upturned soles.

"Dirty again!" Phillipe said with wide eyed fake astonishment as he continued the icey trail inch by inch up behind the pleading woman's knees. "All this icey water, the lemonade you spilled and some bodily fluid...I'm going to have to clean you again."

"NOOOO! NO! NO! PLEHEEHEESE! PLEASE! OH GOD! Why are you doing this?!" Beverly screamed in pure desperation as the ice cubes slid in time with one another up her calves and the prospect of more 'cleaning' and the thought of those cold cubes on her precious feet drove her to a state of total horror. "STOP IT! STOP! Stop now! STAAAH EEEEE! NONONOAHAHAH!"

Freaking out completley this wasn't quite as bad as when Phillipe had used his fingers but you couldn't have told Beverly that. The poor red head made little fists with her feet and streched at random, the ice quickly painting her wrinkly pink soles with freezing water. Wide mouth the busty red head thrashed her head hopelessly, the ice cubes taking an excrutiatingly long time to melt.

"Filthy giggly little girl." Phillipe said after what seemed like a forever of foot tickles as he finally climbed of the bed, the red head's feet soaking leaving her a puffing giggling sweaty mess once more. "Going to have to clean you aaaaaall over..."

Out of breath and mostly incoherent at that point Beverly could only sob and gasp for much needed breath. Meanwhile, at the other end of the large and once very luxurious bed, Phillipe was grabbing two scrubbing brushes and a bar of soap that had been sitting idily in the bucket of warm soapy water. Calmly placing the three items on the foot of the bed, Beverly only stopped jibbering like an idiot long enough to notice them when he threw the entire bucket of warm water over her bound nude tortured body.

"Pah! Your insane!" Beverly screamed as she shook her head sending drops of water freely flying in every direction when she suddenly noticed Phillipe walking on his knees toward her, bar of soap in one hand and the two scrubbing brushes in the other. "NO! Oh no! No more cleaning! I'll clean myself! Please!"

"Clean yourself?" Phillipe said kneeling before his bound soaking captive as he lay the brushes next to his kneeling leg and held the soap bar at ready in his right hand. "How can you do that? Your all tied up!"

"Oh, nonono...no" Beverly shook her head from side to side slowly, keeping her eyes locked on the stark white soap bar that lowered gradually towards her soaking tummy. "AAHA! No! EEEEAHHA!"

Rubbing the bar of soap with one hand wouldn't have been a problem except the cruel massuse used his free digits to poke, prod and squeeze the red heads torso as he scrubbed up a thick bubbly lather. Beverly's moist slippery skin mixed fast with the sikly soap and before long everywhere from the poor cackling women's large boobs to her once near pleasured mound was laced in the thick liquid cloud.

"Just need to soap these feetsies and then we can scrub you good!" Phillipe said enthusiastically, and before the bound red head could even catch her breath he was soaping up her wet left sole.

"AAAAAAAHAHAH! NAAHAHA! NAAAAHAHA! EEE!" Beverly screamed with ticklish agony as the soap sped quickly back and forth over her wrinkly sole. "STAAAHAHAH DO-DOAAHAH!"

Beverly had cleaned her own feet many times, and never had a problem, but this unpredictable washing caused hellish tickling sensation. The nude woman's mind was in tortured turmoil, as she knew, despite her begging the young man would soon be scrubbing her down. There was clearly no physical way out of this and Beverly knew she simply couldn't let him scrub her feet with those horrid brushes which each had hundreds of thin stiff tendrils.

"Your going to be all shiney when I'm done." Phillipe said throwing the soap behind him once he'd lathered up both of Beverly's bare feet. "We just have to scrub you down..."

"...w-wait! Wait!" Beverly screamed with a most desperate look as her mind tried to reassemble itself. "How...how about a million dollars!? I will give you a million...in cash!"

"Ah Mrs Deveno" Phillipe said picking up a torturous looking scubbing brush in either hand. "If only you knew..."

"No! No! Two million! Three!" Beverly counted upwards in the millions, quite serious with her increasing offers as stiff harsh and horribly tickling brushes decended toward her soapy smooth underarms. "Five! Ten! DonHA! NOAHAHA NOOOHAHAHAAAA!"

Scrubbing hard and fast Phillipe washed either side of the squealing woman's heaving sides. Unable to form any word except 'no' the hundreds of tiny brushing points slid over Beverly's soft pale skin, titilating every nerve they touched. Eyes shut tight, tears still managed to work there way down the red cheeked woman's face.

Minutes passed, no ones knows how many, and when everything from the bottom of her rib cage, down her sides and to Beverly's wide hips was a wet scrubbed red Phillipe prooved his true relentlessness. Where as before the handsom young massuse would stop for a few seconds before changing spots, he simply glided both scrubbers up and washed her well toned ticklish tummmy. Both brushes, back and forth causing the red heads sexy tummy to become that same shade as her sides, it was the best and worse clean she had ever had.

"Your getting turned on aren't you!?" Phillipe said unheard by the cackling woman as he mercilessly scrubbed away at her soft tummy, his rhetorical question could not have been futher from the truth.

The tickling didn't turn Beverly on at all. When Phillipe had penertrated her earlier the bound woman had been pratically overcome by lust, but as soon as the dark haired sadist had tickled her that was all washed away. Tickling was torture, pure and simple, no other feelings than that of desperatley wanting, needing freedom sat in Beverly's mind.

"AHAHAHA! EEEAHAHA! HhhhAHAHA!" Beverly could only laugh a scared angry laugh that could not be held back by any means as Phillipe scrubbed the sides of her large milky breasts causing them to jiggle even more than usual. "HAHAH NOTMYAAHAH NOTMYYYAHAHA!"

"Not your what?" Phillipe turned the scrubbing into slow small circles on the red head's large pink nipples, effectivley stopping the tickling only out of pure curiousity. "Not your what? Tell me or I'll stop cleaning and tickle your feet for an hour!"

"Not...staha...not my feet...don't...you can't tieehee" Beverly cried giggles as the light swirling on her nipples continued while she tried to express how utterly horrible it would be to have her soles scrubbed. "You-you can't tickee STOP IT! No! No wait I'm sorrYYEEEEHAHA! AAAAAHAHAHAH!"

When Beverly had yelled 'stop it' she was refering to the giggle inducing nipple tickle but the order only provoked Phillipe who suddenly scrubbed her soapy streched underarms. Trying with what little strength she had to pull down her arms the effort was useless as the tiny tendrils washed her taut sensitive hollows.

"You know your almost all done!" Phillipe said scrubbing just hard enough that it bordered on pain but ultimatley only served to give the most ticklish wash a pair of smooth silkly underarms could ever receive. "Just one more spot and then we have to get your back!"

"NYYYAAHAHHA! AAAHAHAHAH!" The sturdy bed head wobbled in response to Bev's shaking and bound thrashing, Phillipe's statement having made its way through her tickle tortured mind and the thought of being turned over meant he only wanted to tickle her more and more and more and more. "AH! AH! SOOAHAH! WAAHAHAHA!"

Before Beverly could even begin to register the viciously ticklish under arm scrubbing has ceased the young sadist did the unthinkable and began cleaning the red heads upturned soles. Words became impossible as horendous laughter turned to screams and after a few seconds the hundreds or tiny tendrils caused the poor nude woman to dive into the land of silent laughter.

Shock more than anything else caused the silence, accompanied by the occasional tormented squeak. Phillipe was fascinated at the way the older woman's mouth sat wide and pained, while her eyes burst forth tears and despite the need to express her ticklish agony very little sound was being produced. It wasn't long before Mrs Deveno's face was almost purple, the stains of old tears being washed away by the new as a bubbly white lather formed on her pretty pink soles.

Worst of all, and quite by accident for the helpless ticklish red head, Phillipe had found the most ticklish of all spots. Fortunatley the olive skinned massuse was unaware of this or he may have, doubtlessly, exploited it for all its worth. Beverly's feet were hopelessley ticklish all over but there was one single spot on either foot, the tiny divet were her heels met her wrinkly arches that drove her beyond any ticklish feeling she could have imagined without being tickled there.

The soapy scrubbing brushes sat in that spot on both feet, and while they did also scrub arches and heel, that sigular spot was worst of all. With the arch and heel tickling only adding insult to injury it was as if all of Bev's hyper sensitive nerve endings from her smooth underarms, down over her large bouncing breasts, riviting across those soft heaving ribs and sliding over her well toned sexy tummy were all suddenly joined together in that one spot. As far as Phillipe knew however, he was simply tickling her feet, utterly unaware of those two soft tickle buttons.

"One has to wonder Mrs D..." Phillipe began, his voice, Beverly's horrified squeaks and the chh-chh-chh of the brushes being the only audible sounds in the room. "...where do you get all your energy?"

Although it was a good question all Mrs Deveno could hear was the slow motion scrubbing on her soft bare feet. In reality the brushes were moving at rapid speed and it was the focus on that one small dip on her feet that caused her silent laughter. It was slow and agonising in Beverly's head but on the outside her body thrashed as if her laughter was at full pitch, when in fact it was only the occasional broken squeak that snuck through.

"....e-eee....aha..." The nude bound woman thrashed her head from side to side with that tormented look of myrth on her sweat glowing face, the scrubbing unrelenting and driving her quite insane.

Having lost all track and concept of time Beverly gasped for air and whimpered with left over giggles when the brushes finally left her pink and now very clean soles. It was a relief like the exhausted woman had never felt and it was several seconds before Mrs Deveno realised that Phillipe was untying her hands.

"Got to clean that sweaty back of yours!" Phillipe said with unhidden excitement as he left the nude woman's ankles bound to the head board and easily guided her arms behind her, underneath her butt and then by pulling Beverly's hands managed to fold her underneath herself so she lay on her tummy with her upturned soles at the head of the bed and her hands being easily secured to the foot. "Mmmm look at the cute ass, like a ripe plum."

Blinking tear blurred eyes after that mild bit of discomfort, as Phillipe had moved her near limp body out from under itself, Beverly now found herself in a slightly more comfortable posision, all things considered. Upturned soles were the worst, but now her wrists were bound together and her nude shimmering body was tied in a Y shape on the large bed, Lying face down.

"N...No...no more..." Beverly pleaded weakly, half wondering why she even bothered to beg for mercy. "...Phillipe...please...."

"Kootchie koooo" Phillipe teased as if talking to a child when he scribbled his ten fingers over Mrs Deveno's silky smooth back. "Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!"

"Woohoohoohooooo nahahahah" The nude bound woman squirmed beneath Phillipe's dancing fingers, trying to roll side to side but constricted by her bounds. "Noohahah nomeeehaha"

Although the tickling was only light and spider like Phillipe's fingers danced randomly all over Beverly's back causing her to rapidly switch between laughter and girlish giggles. The cackling woman's large boobs ballooned out either side of her rolling body and before long the sadistic massuse's fingers began to occasionally dance their way onto the soft cushy melons. Beverly's back was probably her least ticklish spot and even that was driving her quite mad.

"Awww I'm sooowy..." Phillipe said with mock sympathy as without his ticklish toy's knowladge he picked up a soapy wet scrubbing brush in either hand. "I was just having some fun...time to get down to business."

"Wai...wait...I'm beggiAHAHA! NOHOHOHOOOO!" Beverly screeched, her red face stretching with shocked laughter before she could even begin to recover when suddenly a scrubbing brush landed on either of her perfect butt cheeks. "EEEHAHA NAEHEEHEE! STOP! HAHAHA"

Foamy white bubbles quickly formed as Beverly's jiggling cheeks turned that lite shade of pink that ticklers know all too well. For Beverly however, the colour of her butt cheeks was the last of her worries as Phillipe straddled the small of her back and scrubbed firm, just enough that it sat on the thresh hold of pain.

"Toot! Toot! This is the tickle train!" Phillipe teased going completley unnoticed by his hysterical bound victim who shook violently beneath him. "Now arriving at cracksville U.S.A!"

"...EEEEEEEHAHAHANOOILLKILLYOOOOOHOOHOOAHAH!" Beverly froze for a breif second as her eyes opened wide with shock when one of the scrubbing brushes glided swiftly inbetween her cheeks and tickled terribly one of her most forbidden areas.

With Beverly suddenly delving helplessly into completley silent laughter Phillipe couldn't help but notice her perfect upturned soles wiggling in their bondage at the head of the bed. He was almost hypmotise by them, wiggling there, her toes spreading and her soles wrinkling at random. The young massuse's hands had taken on a life of their own, because while the scrubbing brushes explored Beverly's lovley crevace and drove her quite mad his mind and eyes were locked squarley on her feet.

As the busty red head's face almost turned purple with strained screaming laughter neither her nor Phillipe realised the scrubbing brush bristles that rapidly explored her anus were just as rapidly turning her on. Beverly had never had her butt tickled, let alone in such an intrusive manner and it turned out, as prooven by her unseen incredibly stiff nipples and the moist sheet below her groin, that it was not only intense ticklish torture but also incredibly arousing.

"I bet you didn't think this is how you'd been spending your day huh Mrs Deveno?" Phillipe asked as he unknowling ceased the butt tickling right on the verge of what had promised to be a mind blowing orgasm for the poor nude woman. "Feety, feet, feet!"

"...nooo..." Beverly whispered hoarsley when Phillipe threw the brushes down and walked akwardly on his knees over the back of her legs towards the bound red head's helpless bare feet. "...any...anything but..."

"No, no, we're done with your butt now." Phillipe twisted her barley heard words as he starred lovingly at her buttery soft feet that sweated just slightly. "Time for feet fun!"

"no...NAAAAAEEEEE!!!..." Beverly squealed so loud that it quite literally left Phillipe's ears ringing for several minutes afterward but he was far too distracted to notice, after all he had just found thee spot.

To Phillipe it was obvious as soon as he had pressed right there. Casually the young dark haired massuse had grabbed an upturned barefoot in each hand and dug his thumbs in just above the heel, in the soft divet where it meets the arch. Her reaction was so extreme, he would have had to be a special kind of moron not to notice this was indeed the most ticklish spot(s) on the poor sensitive naked woman's entire ticklish bound body.

First there had been Beverly's throat wrenching near deafening squeal, followed by totally silent laughter. The silent laughter and the scream weren't so surprising, her body's reaction was. The sweat glistening nude frame didn't seem to thrash or struggle, just twitch and spasim at odd intervals. Her feet wiggled slightly, and her head tossed from side to side in a tortured wide mouthed grimace but the usual freak-out thrashathon had gone. It seemed that particular spot was simply too much, had she gone into some sort of ticklish induced shock? She was still crying and clearly concious. Either way, Phillipe simply had to keep going.

Minutes passed. Phillipe couldn't stop even if he'd wanted to. The dark haired young man was consumed. It was an unexpected reaction from Beverly but as far as ticklish reactions went this was nirvana. The sweaty tortured red head's butt quivered as her body writhed and pearly white teeth clenched as the agonising tickling continued on her light pink soles.

"hooof." Phillipe breathed out with a satisfied sigh as he sat down onto the backs of the exhausted Beverly's thys, finally ceasing after countless minutes.

The nude bound woman's head began to clear, slowly but surley Beverly could once again take in her surroundings. By the time the red head opened her eyes Phillipe was sitting next to her head, on the end of the bed. Blinking the tickle resulting tears away while regaining lost breath the tortured woman noticed another person in the room, someone standing in the door way. It was a woman, tall and slender holding something, and another woman and another. All in all six women standing before her...holding ice blocks.

The End.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back