• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle Trachtenberg/Alyson H. mention

bftlvr

TMF Expert
At celebritysightings.com/transcripts I found another chat with Michelle that mentions tickle torture. While working on Richie Rich, she worked with two guys named Michael and David. In the chat she mentioned that David liked to give her tickle tortures, the interviewer said, that sounds like hm. Nothing else, but coupled with the chat around Insp. Gadget and her family tickle torturing her, got my imagination rolling. Too bad she didn't get tickled by Glory during the Buffy episodes, she did get a quick tickle from Xander, and the reaction to the tummy tickle was great. Sounds like a possible ticklephile in the works. Also stumbled across a chat with Alyson Hannigan, where she's talking to the interviewer about SMG and the interview with her. Anyway the girl mentions that Sarah touched her knee. Alyson says I better balance the other knee, and writes in AH touches her knee. After that she writes" I was trying to tickle you". Also on fan sites ther are some pictures where it looks like she's tickling other cast members, male and female. Hannigan.com I believe. Just thought I'd throw this out, hope it will please some, peace........B./

Wait sorry bro I'm having a hard time understanding what happened in the Alyson Hannigon chat...could you like clean that up a little? I'd really appreciate it, thanks for finding these great celebs bro!

Hi Scoob! Sorry for the confusion, major lack of sleep lately. Alyson was being interviewed via computer, not in the same room with them, ok, I know I wasn't clear about that. So the conversation was like a chat room. So she didn't really touch them, just pretended to. Still I thought it was pretty cool she would do something like that. Hope this clears up any confusion. BTW Scooby, did you see my thread at the Mousepad about Michelle T. in the Discussion area? What do you think? Also where has Shifty Eyed Dog been lately? Working on the Dunst story? Always a pleasure to talk, peace....B.

Hey bro, I did read your thing on the pad.
I think that it's a controversial topic of course, but I never really had a problem with her. Remember Harriet the Spy?
And yeah, shifty's almost done with the story and will probably debut it in June

how i would give anything to see or tickle her. she seems like the kind who enjoys being tickled :imouttahe :) :lurking:

michelle trachtenberg

of course you know, she'd have to be seriously tied up before we tickled her,right? then..she'd be sooooo at our mercy! :evilha: i got dibs on her feet guys!!

teentickleguy said:
yes i could think of a better use for that feathery pen she has there...

yeah those feathers on those pens dont tickle me. I can barely feel them. its like..they're nothing. lol

not me !!!!

i wouldnt even try to, and feathers?? naw. fingers r muuuuch better, hehehe

sweet!

Michelle needs to be placed in more movies so we can hear and possibly see her get tickled, on or ( more likely ) off set. Just look at those toes!!! :ignite: :ignite: :firedevil

which episode did Michelle Trachtenberg got tickled in?
Wow that seems so long ago. I think it's the one where Buffy and her gang found out "Dawn" wasn't a real girl, or she wasn't a natural-born girl but rather a conjured-up reshaped Key (don't ask if you aren't familiar with the series because the explanation is too long and wacky). Dawn didn't know herself yet and Xander was trying to make like everything was normal around her so he tickled her belly (or maybe he was checking to see if she was really human).

Too bad that was the only tickling in the whole 7-season series. I have nothing against Michelle Trachtenberg (still waiting see her feet in her new series) but I didn't take to "Dawn" at all. AFAIC that's when Buffy the Vampire Slayer really jumped the shark. Nothing from the intro of "Dawn" onward was as good as the first four seasons IMO.

BTW that pic posted above is underaged. She started in Buffy when she was 14 and she can't be older than 16 in that pic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back