• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Above Water Trips, Company From California, And, Beginning Battles

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began by sweeping the Pirates three straight in Pittsburgh, and, despite the fact that they lost two of three in both Chicago and St Louis, they still finished with a winning road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.
The road trip still was not easy for Mitch. The irony was: At that point, he was not getting along particularly well with Naomi. The couple engaged in a couple of nasty fights while he was away, and, in spite of that, Mitch still couldn't wait to get back to Paradise, to hear the roar of his home fans.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he was met by the barefoot Naomi: "I know, guest room. I'll go right there" Mitch said. "When did I say that? Get undressed, shut the fuck up, and come sleep with me. Nothing that happened on that trip was bad enough to send you to the guest room. I'm not thrilled with you, but I still want you in my bed" Naomi said. Mitch undressed, and pensively climbed into bed, and soon had the naked Naomi on top of him, her breasts in his face: "Fuck me, American" She commanded. Mitch began kissing Naomi, as she began to moan. "Big, strong baseball player who has driven me so berserk for almost a quarter century. You make me all fucking wet, you know that?" Naomi said, forcefully. Mitch had Naomi down, and went to give her a tickle in her sides, but she slapped his hand away. "No tickle! Dont do that! Just fucking have sex with me, and do that later!" She said, in a commanding tone. Mitch did, and Naomi soon erupted with a rush. "God, I've been waiting for that for ten days! I see you in your baseball uniform on TV, and it makes me want to jump through the tube, and grab your ass" Naomi said, breathing hard. "Still love me, Australian ?" Mitch asked in jest. "No, American, I dont love you. I have just used you as my sex toy for twenty four years. You even have to fucking ask? " Naomi said, her voice with a hard edge.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against the Giants. After Kate Hudson got the Giants in order in the first, baserunners galore got on for Paradise, and the Good Guys ended up scoring five runs in the first inning. They never looked back, as Kate fired a four hit shutout, in a 5-0 whitewashing. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. Again Paradise got off to a hot start, scoring four times in the first. The Giants fought back with two, but then the game settled down, until the Good Guys got another run in the eighth, for the 5-2 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She got hit hard, allowing five runs in six innings. Paradise fought back, but fell one run short, losing, 5-4.
Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple attended their weekly counesling session. "The games are going okay, and so is the sex life. Hopefully, it will stay that way" Naomi said.
San Diego came to town on Friday. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She allowed but two runs in seven innings. Paradise trailed, 2-0 in the seventh, before exploding for five runs in that inning, and another in the eighth, as the bullpen finished the 6-2 victory. Rachel Leigh Cook got hammered on Saturday night, losing 8-3. Kate Hudson opposed Padre ace Jake Peavy, on a sunny, dry, 86 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers pitched shutout ball into the eighth. Finally, in the bottom half, the Good Guys scored a run via the manufacturing route. Hayden relieved Kate in the ninth, and finished off the 1-0 win.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday night. Gil Bellows was the starter, and he got hit hard, losing 6-5. Charlize pitched on Tuesday night. The Good Guys exploded for seven early runs, and never looked back, going out to a
7-1 lead, and eventually coming away with a 7-5 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, humid, 90 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. The ball was jumping that day. Paradise took a 4-0 lead in the first inning, before the Dodgers came back to tie the game. From there, the game remained tied, when, in the bottom of the eighth, Mitch came up with the bases loaded, and blasted a Grand Slam homer over the wall in right. The Good Guys had a bit of trouble closing the deal in the ninth, but Hayden did, and Paradise had an 8-5 win, that completed a good six and three homestand. The offense had seemed to come to life during that nine day stretch at home, after being dormant the first two homestands. Now, as the team packed to head to California, things were looking up.
Hayden was being very taunting at the Saturday ticklle party, walking up to male teammates, and tickling them, and taking off her shoes, and giving a soles exhibition. So, because she virtually asked for it, she ended up getting it, as several teammates dragged her to the tickle table, tied her down, and stripped her to a bra and panties. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on Hayden's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, left fielder Dawson was next, tickling Hayden on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed, and thrashed:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHHEHEE! Moving down, second baseman Russell was the next ler, tickling Hayden on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Hayden's feet, and tickled her feet with fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes over her toes and soles. Hayden went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter! HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHE! OMG HOW DID I GET INTO THIS! I GIVE UP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Hayden was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Francisco. "Good homestand this time. Hopefully this road trip will perk you up. After the cold and fog of San Fran, you get to walk on the California beach, and see gorgeous girls all week." Naomi said. "That's true, but the only gorgeous girl that I want to see, I wont be for ten days, because of this trip" Mitch replied. "You are such a liar, but it's such a sweet lie" Naomi said, kissing him.
So, it had been a decent homestand. Now came a California road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well the Good Guys are picking up speed as they head into the next road trip. Even Mitch and Naomi are doing better. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, they are doing better. Now it remains to be seen if it will continue.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back