• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 Women In Search *New 10/02/07 */f tickling

MTJpub

Verified
3 Women In Search Of An Exit

Inescapable tickle torture... a common theme, but in this trio of stories, it takes on an entirely different meaning. There are no locks or chains that are stopping these ladies from escaping, only uncaring forces that have trapped them in these ticklish situations. The question for them is not how to get out, but whether a way out even exists. Inspired by classics like the Twilight Zone and the Outer Limits, this anthology will appeal to anyone who enjoys the mix of sci fi/horror with tickling. These are the stories of 3 Women In Search Of An Exit.

Table of Contents...

Becoming Shiva: Wendy was the lead scientist of Prometheus, a device that was at the heart of a weapon that ended the human-Shikeej war in one terrible moment. Now, trapped alone on a station, the Prometheus reactor is going critical, and the computer is convinced she has the password to stop it. But no amount of torture can cause it to stop, because it didn’t work the last time the reactor exploded, or the time before, or the time before that... Can Wendy find a way to stop the explosion and break the cycle?

My Days Have Been A Dream: Dr. Christina Shore is the head of a facility that houses women kidnapped by the rich and powerful. Told to make their stay unpleasant, she has them tickled to satisfy her superiors. But now, even when things run smoothly, she has become overwhelmed by depression. In her nightmares she’s incarcerated in her own prison, subject to the same horrible torment. Can her therapist help her find a way to stop the nightly tickle torture she’s come to fear so much?

Alderson Loop: Sharon awakens alone in the engine area of her massive ship in the wake of a collision. With the ship stuck in hyperspace, space and time have bent in on themselves, and dimensions are constantly shifting without pattern. As if that weren’t bad enough, the distortions have created an Alderson Loop in the programming that is interfering in her rescue efforts, not to mention convincing the ship’s drone that the solution to the crisis is to tickle her. Can Sharon manage to evade the tickling

**Three tales of tickle torture
**Over 27,000 + words!
**Stories by Tarr2k
**Illustrations by Scavenger
**Cover art + 3 story illustrations
**Female tickling

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ezines/Three_Women.html

Holy Schamoley!

Okay... I have been like insanely busy lately, and have not had a chance to review much of the new tickling art available.

But I just got a copy of this publication, and wow.... I gotta say - this is some seriously quality stuff.

No joke.

I am used to seeing terrific artwork from Scav, and I was not disappointed with this set. It is definitely up to his usual high standard. (You rock, my friend!).

What really surprised me was the quality of the writing. I am ashamed to admit, that I don't read a lot of the stories in the community, I just don't have the time. So I usually go to the art work where I get that instant gratification. But Tarr2k does such a sensational job with these stories that you will be lost in the fantasy.

Wow. I am so impressed.

I need to look up to see what else this guy has written, cause... damn. He's got mad skillz.

(Or if he, or Morandillas see this first, mybe they will post his other publications for everyone's benefit <------------- shameless hint. ^^ lol.)

I highly recommend this one.

Go check it out!

B

What really surprised me was the quality of the writing. I am ashamed to admit, that I don't read a lot of the stories in the community, I just don't have the time. So I usually go to the art work where I get that instant gratification. But Tarr2k does such a sensational job with these stories that you will be lost in the fantasy.
Wow. I am so impressed.
B

Tarr2k is one of my favorite authors. All of his work impresses me as well. Here is a list of his other titles that are available at MTJ Publishing....

League of Ticklish Ladies

It’s the dawn of the twentieth century, but the gods still play games with the fates of men... and ladies.

When college students Dorothy and Jane discovered that their friend, Alice, has disappeared along with the magical silver shoes, they had no idea the adventure they were undertaking. Even with the help of Queen Snow White and Princess Cinderella the ladies find themselves in one ticklish situation after another. Feet, pits, breasts, ribs, nothing is spared during their desperate search. But finding Alice is only half the journey, as an ancient sorceress now plans to use the silver shoes to usurp the balance of power and potentially lead to the greatest war in history. Can this league stop laughing long enough to stop her? From the land behind the looking glass to the subterranean caves of the Morlocks; from the flying city of the Laputans to the underwater vessel of Captain Nemo, to the field of battle between the armies of two pantheons, League of Ticklish Ladies is an epic tale told against the backdrop of classic literature and mythology.

**Words 40,000 +
**Cover Illustration by Tomato Dragon
**Story by Tarr2k

http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/LOTL.html

Poli-Tickle Prisoner 1: Boarding School

"With all the work I've done for my country, I thought I was an instrument of karma. Tickling innocent girls within an inch of their lives, though... I have a feeling I won't like it when karma knocks on my door."

Less than two decades into the future, an agency more powerful than the CIA, NSA, and FBI combined has established the Boarding School, a secret facility where ladies conspiring against America surrender their secrets. But after an accident turns a dedicated guard into a woman, a darker side of the institution emerges. Samantha uncovers a plot within the very walls of Boarding School that threatens the freedom of every last American. Can she endure her torment long enough to piece together the truth and avert this tragedy, especially when the head of Boarding School takes a personal interest in brainwashing her? Like League of Ticklish Ladies, Poli-Tickle Prisoner: Boarding School is built on strong female leads and lots of different tickling targets and scenarios for a fun, engaging story.

**Words 54,000 +
**Cover Illustration by Corwin FT
**Story by Tarr2k

http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/Politickle Prisoner.html

Poli-Tickle Prisoner 2: Time of Your Life

"We do ugly things sometimes. I know we have mistakenly taken the innocent and treated them the same as the guilty... But then, sometimes we target the innocent on purpose... If this is what we'll do to achieve power, then how will we use it once it’s acquired?"

A government project threatens to brainwash every man, woman, and child in America. Samantha Gardener has gathered a small number of resourceful people to help her stop it, but there is more than just national security to worry about. The marriage forever lost in her recent past, and her incarceration at the Catacombs for reprogramming in the near future, both threaten to overwhelm her. Can Sam accept the past and prepare for the future while facing impossible obstacles in the present?

Picking up where Boarding School left off, Poli-tickle Prisoner: Time Of Your Life continues to follow the life of Samantha through one tickle event after another. If you’re a fan of all over body tickling, this is the story for you

**Words 51,000 +
**Cover Illustration by Corwin FT
**Story by Tarr2k

http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/Politickle Prisoner.html

Scavenger and Tarr2k made an excellent team on this project. Scavenger's cover is awesome and his interior work compliments each story perfectly.

Fans of Scavenger's work will want to check out some of his latest offerings as well...

In EXTREMIS
By Scavenger

The year is 2067 AD.

Earth is now ruled by economic superpowers of this age: Mega-Corporations.

These often operate above the law, and in some cases make their own laws.

One of these corporations is Kitzler Robotica, world leader in robotics. It is ruled over by Shania Kitzler, one of the most wealthiest and powerful woman in the world.

But the Kitzler company hides a dark secret..

This twenty page epic e-comic is packed with tickling action. Underarms, ribs, breasts, bellybuttons, thighs, soles and more. This e-comic is not to be missed!

**20 Full-color pages
**90+ Comic Panels
**1 Bonus Illustration
**Bonus Cover Art
**F/F tickling
**Machine/F tickling
**E-mail Delivery

http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/InExtremis.html

Scavenger's
STRANGE STORIES

Story & Art by Scavenger

Scavenger brings us four stories of absolutely merciless tickle torture in his most ambitious e-comic to date!

THE FORBIDDEN TREE
UNSPEAKABLE HORROR
HUMAN ENERGY
AN INQUISITRESS CONSCIENCE

Twenty-five full-color pages detail every ticklish reaction of four hopelessly ticklish ladies that will receive the most excruciating tickling of their lives.

Ribs, armpits, bellies, toes, and soles! Every inch of ticklish flesh is teased, tickled, and tormented!

If you enjoy tickling e-comics this comic simply must be added to your collection!

** 25 Full-color pages
** 130+ Comic Panels
** 4 Bonus Illustrations
** Bonus Intro Page!
** */F tickling
** E-mail Delivery

http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Strange_Stories.html

TECH TICKLING
A Scavenger Art Portfolio

Scavenger's "Tech Tickling" is one of the most ambitious projects I have seen come across my virtual publishing desk. Each illustration in this impressive portfolio was created with painstaking detail and meticulous attention. The images are breathtaking and dripping with atmosphere.

Scavenger conjures a technological alternate reality of epic tickling proportions. Simultaneously a ticklish nightmare and a fantastical erotic dream . Barefoot tickling aficionados will be delighted and upper-body enthusiasts will find their fair share of action with armpit, ribs, belly, and nipple/breast tickling.

For those of you that fancy yourself a tickling art connoisseur you need to drink from this cup of plenty that Scavenger fashioned using a massive pinch of his talent, a colossal dash of his imagination, and every ounce of his heart.

**20 ALL NEW FULL COLOUR ILLUSTRATIONS
**INCLUDES 5-PAGE COMIC "ANCIENT ENTERTAINMENT"

http://www.mtjpub.com/Tech_Tickling.html

Attachments

• strs_cover.jpg
    strs_cover.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 24
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back