• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selina Scott and emu stills!!!!!!

Braveheartickle

TMF Poster
I'm working on trying to get the clip whence these stills have come from. Not sure if I'll manage but lets keep our fingers crossed!!

Will keep you informed.

For the uninitiated she is having her feet tickled by a puppet called emu controlled by a man called Rod Hull. There is reference to it in the celebs section.

She was a mega honey and eighties/nineties icon in the UK.

this is a big development....many have wanted to see this clip for years this is the first time ive seen stills posted of it anywhere...

The problem is kids today just won't understand the significance of this.

I have looked everwhere for something on this, to the extent that I started to believe I imagined it (after all we are talking over 20 years ago).

Nice work :woot:

:devil:

WOW it's very nice work, i started a thread on this very subject hoping to find a clip some where, the best bit for me is that she is wearing black nylons too.

Good luck with the clip, i for one will have more than my fingers crossed!!

:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Awesome find. I remember seeing this as a viewers request as a kid on a programme called Friday People on the BBC. It was aired around 6pm ish and we are going back to the early 80's. Not seen it since.

Judging by her reactions in these pics ... a clip would be phenomenal! I hope you're able to track it down , Braveheartickle ... best of luck to you.

Thanks for finding & posting these pics , too. :)

P.S. - Just outta curiosity ... for how long did Ms. Scott get tickled on her feet? ... very briefly? ... or did the puppet make it 'last a while'? :p

Childhood dream

I actually saw this show but have tried for years to find a clip good look with your search

i was just wondering if you had any success finding the clip for these stills..

thanks
z

Good grief, sirs! Here I am snuffling about for dodgy American tickling pictures and lo, stumble across the holy grail of British kid's TV tickling scenes. All you need to do now is find that old Ghost Train where Matthew Mafia put Jenny Powell in the stocks and I can rest in peace :-o

I'm intrigued now...I hope somebody can find a clip somewhere...

id actually be intrigued if there was any tickling in those pics, rather than just a woman laughing...

id actually be intrigued if there was any tickling in those pics, rather than just a woman laughing...

Essential he would take the Emu's mouth and "bite" the victim with it. (Basically squeezing the area with his hand, which was working the mouth.) I posted a clip of the Emu in action a while back, but it wasn't THIS clip that everyone seems to be looking for.

Edit: Here is the thread with the clip I was talking about.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back