• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CSI: Miami f/m

ticklekween

I've loved this show for a long time and have been hoping for a story to show up here but no such luck so i decided to do it myself. This story is f/m between Yelina and Horatio.

The hot Miami sun was beating down on a modest looking house. In the driveway sat a Hummer with the words "Crime Scene Investigation" on it. This was the home of Horatio Caine, head of the Miami-Dade Crime Lab. Today was a rare day off for him. It seemed as though he always worked. It was what he lived for. But the pursuit of helping people often resulted in putting his own needs on hold. But today was a rare day to take care of his needs. He woke up at 11 (very strange for him), had a nice big breakfast, and a long, hot shower. He put on a pair of blue striped pajama pants and white tank top, showing his strong, muscular arms. He walked into his living room in bare feet, crashed on the couch and turned on the TV.

"I really should try and do something constructive today," he thought to himself. He thought about tidying up or mowing the lawn but couldn't find the strength to. The last year had drained a lot out of him. He lost his wife, his brother, nearly lost one of his CSI's, who happened to be his brother in law and friend, and learned he had a long lost son. And case after case wore him down. It was nice to finally have time to do nothing.

All of a sudden the door bell rang. Horatio slowly rose to his feet, feeling the soft carpet between his toes and walked to the door. He looked through the hole to see who it was. It was a beautiful, Colombian woman whom he recognized immediately. He felt his heart beat faster as he opened the door.

"Yelina," he said in his deep, flirtatious voice, as a small smile creped to his lips. "Hello Horatio," she said in her sensuous, accented voice. "Please come in. I'm happy to see you. What brings you here?"

Horatio lead his once sister in law to the couch and sat down beside her. She was beautiful as always. She was dressed in white pants, a bright red shirt and her long, brown hair fell over her shoulders. He fought to remain calm.

"Well we don't see each other much lately and you're not good with phones," she said. Horatio let a very small laugh escape. He was always so serious. "Yes I know and I apologize, its just been a hard couple of months is all," he said frowning thinking of all that had occurred. Yelina looked at him tenderly saying, "I know, it been hard for all of us." She thought of her husband, thinking he was dead for so many years and then learning he was alive and losing him again. She looked at her brother in law and the pain in his eyes and tried to change the subject.

"Ray Jr. likes his new school," she said. Horatio looked up and smiled, "I'm glad. He's a good boy." Yelina smiled and said, "Remember how when he was young, you always managed to make him laugh no matter how upset he was?" He looked up and said "Yeah it was always easy to get him to laugh." Yelina looked at him and said, "Just like you." Horatio looked at her sceptically saying, "I don't think so". "Really?" she said.

Yelina reached over and lightly tickled his lower side. Horatio felt the strange, familiar sensation wash over him as he jumped, moved to protect his side, and tried his hardest to keep from laughing. It had been years since he had been tickled. People assumed from his stern personality that he couldn't be ticklish. They were very wrong.

Horatio blushed, looked at Yelina, and chuckled. "Please don't Yelina." She looked at him with a mischievous smile. "Why not," she said. "You could use a good laugh," she said as she again tickled his lower side. This time she didn't stop. He tried to wiggle away but he couldn't get away from her touch. She had him cornered on the couch. He pulled his legs up to his chest and his put his arms down to his side hoping this would protect him. Yelina loved seeing this side of Horatio and wanted desperately to hear him really laugh. She grabbed his foot, pulled it to her, threw one of her legs around his, and looked at his foot. The whole thing was so unexpected he was totally unprepared. Yelina looked at his big, pale foot. His toes were long and wiggling at the thought of being tickled. He started to softly laugh before she even touched it. She giggled herself saying, "A little ticklish are we Horatio?"

She began to viciously tickle his foot. Horatio threw back his head and began to laugh. Yelina was so shocked by the sound that she nearly stopped. Like his speaking voice, his laughter was deep. He laughed loudly, unable to stop. He wished he could, it embarrassed him to be in this position. But at the same time he was glad to have her near him, to feel her touching him.

He continued to laugh and as her long nails neared his toes, his laughs turned to high pitched giggles. By now Horatio was completely laid out on the couch and Yelina saw her chance. She let go of his foot and quickly straddled his hips. "Getting a little slow to react huh?" she said smirking, quickly tickling his lower sides again. He could have easily gotten away by now but he was rather enjoying it. "Nohohohoho plehehehese Yelina!" he said as he collapsed into laughter again.

The lines on his face were clearly shown, tears formed at the corners of his eyes, his body shook with laughter. It had been so long since he had laughed like this. It felt strange to feel stuck it a moment, that nothing in the world existed except him and the sensations he was feeling right now. For the first time in a long time he thought of nothing except the moment he was in now. Nothing else existed, not work, not sadness, not loss, nothing but pure joy.

Yelina felt a bittersweetness watching Horatio laugh. She knew that this must have been the first time in a long time he laughed. It reminded her of how things used to be when their lives were simple and happiness was found everyday. Now it was few and far between. She didn't want this moment to end.

She continued to tickle his sides, moving up and down his ribs and lower sides. She tickled his belly, finding that light tickles worked well. She tried everywhere her fingers could find; underarms, neck, hips. And then she found it.

She tickled high on his thighs and he erupted in renewed gales of laughter. He had resisted the urge to get away as long as he could but now he struggled to get away. He begged and pleaded for Yelina to stop, trying to wiggle away from her. Horatio was laughing so hard now that no sound came out for a while untill he took a deep breath and began to laugh hysterically again.

"OKAY OKAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU MADE YOUR POINT" he said collapsing into laughter again. Yelina knew she had to stop though she wanted with all her heart to continue. It did her good to hear Horatio laugh.

Yelina stopped tickling, got off of him, sat on the other side of the couch, and just stared at his face. He continued to laugh as he caught his breath. Yelina half expected him to be angry at her and was shocked when he said, "Thank you, I needed that." Yelina just looked at him and smiled sweetly, unable to get the image of him laughing out of her mind.

That was good. I always thought he'd be ticklish. Write more. Maybe even one with Speed and Calleigh. That guy is definitely in need of a good laugh.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back