• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New RINGDIVAS.COM Tickle Match coming Sat!!! Featuring SO CAL VAL!!!

pips33pips

TMF Expert
Hey everyone...

Just an FYI that there will be a new tickle match on the ringdivas.com website this Saturday.

http://www.ringdivashop.com/catalog...ull&id=1190855484&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

It will be a rematch of a previous match between So Cal Val and Hazel. I know they haven't posted anything in a while, but I really hope you give this company a chance. They were kind enough to even have these tickle/wrestling matches. I kept emailing them and begged them to try creating a match that involved tickling and they've made I believe 4(I personally have always dreamed of Torrie Wilson getting tickled in a wrestling match-but So Cal Val will do nicely)

Let's try to be constructive with our comments to whatever they put out. I know the biggest complaint is price and that's understandable, but lets keep in mind that this company has to pay these wrestlers also. Just as the models in the tickle clip sites get paid as well. If you notice the price of their clips, you'll notice that the clips featuring So Cal Val getting tickled are priced higher...I would assume because it is SO CAL VAL getting tickled, not "Jen Whoever".

Think about it...Would you not pay more money to see Hayden Panatierre, Kelly Clarkson, or any other mainstream person you can think of as opposed to a realtickling.com model (no offense to realtickling.com, of course). And I would assume any mainstream personality would probably charge more to be tickled, right?

I was just reading through some of the threads and it just seemed like there was a lot of negativity to the product that they're trying to put out there. Some people did make some suggestions and ringdivas.com responded. Below are a couple of examples:

1) Someone mentioned they liked seeing the wrestler's boots removed during the match-This was done in the last match they released with So Cal Val
2) There was a request for a female announcer or female announcers-Alexa Lockhart was one of the guest commentators
3) There was a complaint about the audio-It seemed a bit better as each new clip was released, it seemed like I could hear the laughter and some of the talking in the ring a bit better with each release.

These are just a few examples...There was one comment from someone who said they definitely have the equipment and proper ring to pull this off. I think they can and will if we support them and provide them with constructive feed back.

I know some of you have questioned them about no showing any preview clips. They haven't shown any preview clips for any of their downloadable matches. I have asked them if I could post a clip on youtube, if I were ever to get any type of software to make a clip, however I have yet to get a reply.

If you you check out their website, they really try to cater to what fans want and they were kind enough to try to cater to us. Who would have ever thought that a "Tickle Match" would be added to a PPV event wrestling card even if its not on TV. They've even added tickle stories, too

Anyway sorry for the long post...Keep your eyes peeled for the new clip or download this Sat.

Thanks,

Pips

Last edited:
i agree with you Pips. i, for one, am quite excited about their next release. I have purchased all of their tickle clips because i KNOW that this company is going out of there way to produce tickle videos.

what people have to understand that the "tickle/wrestle" thing is a SMALL thing for these wrestling sites. Ring Divas for example was created for wrestling, not fetish type matches. Look at most of their clips. It involves wrestling, not fetish material. For them to even consider producing a tickling video clip is going WELL BEYOND their scope. If no one were to buy their tickling clips, their website will not close. The tickling fans are the minority. Yes, they would lose potential income, but they never had it before, so they would just keep on going. It would be different if they were a tickling site FIRST, then i can see how all the criticism would be justified.

It is okay to give criticism, however, before you sound off, keep in mind that they are a work in progress with the tickling stuff. i recommend being patient. think of it like this. Any world famous hamburger place decides to try a new recipe which is not what they normally do. if people dont like it, they stop and keep going on as though it never existed. like Pips said, they dont have preview clips for any of their other stuff, so chances are we will not see any for the tickling stuff.

have patience fans, simply have patience.

like Pips said, they dont have preview clips for any of their other stuff, so chances are we will not see any for the tickling stuff.

thats the reason i never slapped any money down and bought any of em. the pics looked damn good and the whole fantasy is kinda hot, but having read what the people that did buy em had to say was enough to make me say no thanks. however if i do ever see any flawless reviews from all members who buy it, ill def finally get one :)

I bought a clip where so cal val tickled another girl. it was lame as hell. thats why i wont buy anymore unless i see a preview clip first. :Grrr:

I for one cant wait. Thanks must go out to you, for your hard work and effort in securing these tk videos in like you have said a Wrestle Website! Obv this is not for everybody, but those of us who see it as a big fantasy, it is hugely appreciaited! Keep in mind, this is pretty big mainstream.
The so cal val vs hazel clip has in my opinion been the best one yet! Some others have been poor. However constructive criticsm can only help the future of tickln within ringidvas!
I wonder if Hazel gets her revenge on So Cal!?
Thanks once again Pipps.

the matches are on the website. I havn't order either yet. Just thought I let everyone know.

They;ve got a Traci Brooks vs. So Cal Val TNA match also. It's not tickling and more feet but it says there's tickling in the match.

the new one is NOT worth it. Once again you cannot hear the majority of the laughter and they have that one annoying male commentator talking over the whole match. There were parts that Val appeared ticklish and I definetly think that Hazel is very ticklish and she showed that again. I did like the end and the way Val got Hazel to tap out but thats about it...

Just ordered the backstage brawl clip, going to hold off on the other two for now and see if this style clip is any better.

anyone else

Has anyone else taken a chance and purchased the clips? I'm always the first to buy these and comment on them and wanted to see other comments from the TK community before I post my comments

Just ordered the backstage brawl clip, going to hold off on the other two for now and see if this style clip is any better.

Was the backstage brawl clip any good, any tickling? Where there any good close ups of Tracy's feet?

Was the backstage brawl clip any good, any tickling? Where there any good close ups of Tracy's feet?

I got the backstage brawl clip. If you're into tickling you'll be greatly disappointed, if however you like feet..........then step my friends!:firedevil

The first thing you have to know is that this clip isn't advertisied as a tickle match. They say there's tickling but in 30 minutes of vid....there's less than 1 minute of tickling. The first 8 minutes is Val walking around primping for a match, I suppose.....useless video if you ask me. The rest of the video is Val "bullying" Tracy by teasing her, hitting and biting her feet, stretching her toes, and putting her in leg locks. The concept is kinda lame......Val bullying Tracy.........na.....Tracy could smoke her physically. But as I said if ya like feet.......WHO CARES!

You see a ton of mostly Tracy's feet in this obvious foot fetish video. Soles mostly but a nice portion of toes thrown in. Since along with my tickle fetish I have a foot fetish..........I'm ok with it. If you only want tickling......I'd say skip it.

But thats my opinion.

Giantfan :devil:

hmm, personally im a tad dissapointed. Bought all three. The two tickle matches are okay at best. Still not as good at the first hazel vs so cal val. The matches are too short, with not much ticklin More advertisin about other events on the ringdivas part! Theres no build up in the ticklin, no suspense. Just a few little tickles, all looks abit silly really.

I have the first vid with SoCal Val and Hazel and so with all of the suggestions they supposedly took away from these threads I thought I'd give the two new tickle clips a chance. Don't waste your money. They haven't changed a thing. You still can barely hear whats going on in the ring over the CONSTANT commentary of the guy who sounds like he has a mouth full of saliva. Yeah, I know they are wrestling clips, not tickling clips. They still sucked. Don't half-ass something... if you're going to make tickling clips, make them right! Even if they had used a female commentator it would have been an improvement, but virtually nothing was changed based on this forum's suggestions.

Save your money.

I got the backstage brawl clip. If you're into tickling you'll be greatly disappointed, if however you like feet..........then step my friends!:firedevil

The first thing you have to know is that this clip isn't advertisied as a tickle match. They say there's tickling but in 30 minutes of vid....there's less than 1 minute of tickling. The first 8 minutes is Val walking around primping for a match, I suppose.....useless video if you ask me. The rest of the video is Val "bullying" Tracy by teasing her, hitting and biting her feet, stretching her toes, and putting her in leg locks. The concept is kinda lame......Val bullying Tracy.........na.....Tracy could smoke her physically. But as I said if ya like feet.......WHO CARES!

You see a ton of mostly Tracy's feet in this obvious foot fetish video. Soles mostly but a nice portion of toes thrown in. Since along with my tickle fetish I have a foot fetish..........I'm ok with it. If you only want tickling......I'd say skip it.

But thats my opinion.

Giantfan :devil:

Thanks Giantfan- I love feet so I'll really be interested in watching that :) Tracy has yummy feet

i purchased all three clips and it was what i expected. What I liked was the boot removal. always want to see that in a match. The match between SoCal Val and Hazel was cute and entertaining. you can tell both women were having fun.

the match between SoCal Val and Amber was also entertaining and again, i like the boot removal. the wrestling could be better, but i thought it was okay.

the "foot" match with SoCal Val and Tracy was also interesting. yeah, if you like feet, you will get a real good dose of Tracy Brook's feet. it really is not a tickling clip, but the foot shots alone was really good.

overall, i thought the clips were decent. for 10 bucks, i thought they were worth it. i know people didnt think highly of them, but here is my take:

I like the fact that a mainstream wrestling site is "catering" to our tastes. again, not many of them do this and since it is not their specialty, their product will not be like the tickling clips we are accustomed to from tickling sites. it is a work in progress. Keep in mind that although it is a "tickling" match, it still has to be within the filming confines of a wrestling match. In other words, there has to be a ring. there has to be a commentator considering all of their wrestling clips feature a commentator.

think about it. if we watch WWE and then all of the sudden, Candice Michelle starts to tickle Melina, are we going to get a great tickling clip? arent we going to hear Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross talk all through the tickling incident? Yes, we will. thinking of that concept, it makes sense for them to have a commentator talking through the clip. that's how i view it. it is a wrestling company that so happens to have tickling in the match.

so i ask others. what DO you want to see in their clips?

In the so cal val vs hazel clip, does so cal val get tickled? im looking at the preview pictures and i only see hazel getting tickled.

so i ask others. what DO you want to see in their clips?

how bout a reg wrestling match and then whoever loses has to be tightly strapped down to a table and feet tickled relentless for 5 mins by the winner? hows that sound? lol

Well, unfortunately i took another shot and bought the socalval vs hazel clip. another complete and total waste of money. :Grrr:

Yeah, i fell into the trap. i got caught up with socalval cause shes so damn hot. :shock:

shit i hear ya man...ya know how many times i bought shit clips for that same reason and then got highly let down? i actualy almost fell into the ringdivas too..but after seeing the countless detailed reviews, and the price of the clips...i controled myself. maybe sometime they will do a decent one with true tickle fetish action...like it was said, their new to all this so..maybe there is hope in the future :)

Yeah, so far I haven't been impressed by any of the clips they've put out. They all have one huge flaw, none of the girls are actually ticklish. That usually is REQUIRED for a tickle video. Instead, we get the same old tiresome fake laughing and obvious ignorance to what the fetish is about. Congrats, you've managed to include the one thing in your video that completley turns me off and enrages me to a point where I'd never do business with you again. Seriously, either find someone ticklish, or don't fucking do a tickle video. If you think I'm stupid enough to fall for that bs, then I know how highly you think of your customers. Show us some respect and put a quality product out next time.

I know that there will be people that come to Ringdivas's defense for thinking outside the box and doing something new, but I'm sorry, they're putting crap out there, and they're not even putting any preview clips up. You know why certain companies never put out previews?? Becuase they fucking suck, and if you see the preview, you're not going to buy the bullshit they're trying to feed you. I'm done with Ringdivas, unless they put preview clips out so I can see how shitty the clip is before I even think about buying it, I'm not even going to visit the site anymore.

real constructive

Yeah, so far I haven't been impressed by any of the clips they've put out. They all have one huge flaw, none of the girls are actually ticklish. That usually is REQUIRED for a tickle video. Instead, we get the same old tiresome fake laughing and obvious ignorance to what the fetish is about. Congrats, you've managed to include the one thing in your video that completley turns me off and enrages me to a point where I'd never do business with you again. Seriously, either find someone ticklish, or don't fucking do a tickle video. If you think I'm stupid enough to fall for that bs, then I know how highly you think of your customers. Show us some respect and put a quality product out next time.

I know that there will be people that come to Ringdivas's defense for thinking outside the box and doing something new, but I'm sorry, they're putting crap out there, and they're not even putting any preview clips up. You know why certain companies never put out previews?? Becuase they fucking suck, and if you see the preview, you're not going to buy the bullshit they're trying to feed you. I'm done with Ringdivas, unless they put preview clips out so I can see how shitty the clip is before I even think about buying it, I'm not even going to visit the site anymore.

Very constructive Goku...You think Ringdivas is disrespecting you by not hiring ticklish girls? Lets have a tickle video producer go out and hire girls to do a wrestling/tickle video to try and cater to women's wrestling fans..Guess what, they're probably gonna suck, too.

They are trying to do something that they've really never done before with the wrestling/tickling. They've never...I repeat NEVER put out any type of preview clips for any of their matches...Why would they start doing this now?

You're damn right, I'm gonna defend them for trying this out, because they did something that really no other WRESTLING video producer has done and produce a WRESTLING video with tickling in it.

THis all started when I saw a wrestling video clip with Tracy Brooks and April Hunter on Highspots.com where she gets her feet tickled for about 30-45 secs in a WRESTLING match. I emailed Highspots.com to see if they would consider doing a match with tickling in it... THe response was: Its going to cost at least $500 for each wrestler, plus hotel and airfare and that's pretty much where that ended.

RIngdivas could have done the same thing, but they didn't. I informed them that there is a TK community of about 30,000 members and counting and I'm sure there would be some interest in a wrestling/tk video clip and they were kind enough to try this out.

They've got all kinds of different types of clips on this site, but again the main emphasis on their site has always been wrestling. I purchased the 2 tickle match clips, but not the the So Cal vs. Tracy clip because I'm a tickle fetishist and not necessarily a foot fetishist. Were the clips perfect? Absolutely not, but I thought they weren't as bad as some have made them out to be.

People have commented on wanting "boot removal" to be included in clips and they've made a point to include this: Amber always wrestles with no boots and in this last match, it seems they made a point for her to wear boots.

As for the audio, try playing the clip on a VLC media player and change the audio settings to "Full Treble" and believe it or not, you can hear what's going on the the ring a bit better (in my opinion).

I actually really enjoyed the So Cal vs. Hazel match. It was nice to see the match go back and forth and not just see 1 wrestler dominating the match with tickling. And as mentioned before both ladies are absolutely gorgeous.

I will email them about trying a backstage tickling clip similar to the So Cal vs. Tracy clip to try and set up a match. Maybe a tickle torture set up to get a wrestler to "throw" a match or something like that.

Personally, I didn't like the finishing maneuver used by So Cal, only because it was So Cal using it. A reverse bear hug would be a better finishing move by a stronger wrestler like Grand Yubari, Vanessa Kraven, or Jessicka Havoc. I would prefer an ankle lock like she used in the first tickle match she was in.

Again, lets try to keep it constructive instead of: They F'ing suck and this is BS. I really believe they're trying to please us, but they're not going to keep doing this if we're going to trash them without offering any constructive feedback.

Thanks,

Pips

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back