• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California Complex, Sudden Turnabout, And, Beginning of Deprivation

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their California road trip. They began by sweeping the Giants three straight in San Fransisco, before losing two out of three to both the Padres, and the Dodgers. They returned home, on a Sunday night at midnight, to begin a nine game homestand, that would complete the first part of their season's schedule.
While the team was in California, Mitch and Naomi began to have some trivial arguments. What started out as trivial, got more heated in nature each night. By the end of the road trip, Naomi had imposed a punishment on Mitch: "Okay, American, since you never listen to me, you are going to be punished and withheld. From now on, you get sex, and you get to tickle me, but you are not allowed to smell my feet, kiss my feet, or have me get barefoot up a ladder for you. I'm tired of giving you free passes for anything. From now on, if you try to do one of those activities, or ask for any of them, you get sent to the guest room. We are going to do it my way from now on, since I'm fucking sick of giving you all these things you like, when you aggravate the hell out of me!" Naomi said. Mitch didnt know if Naomi was serious. He hoped not.
When Mitch arrived home, about 1 am on Monday, Naomi was up and waiting for him. "So, where should I go? The guest room?" Mitch asked. "Did I say for you to go there? Why dont you listen? Do you want to go there? You can sleep with me. You just cant go near my feet. If you want to fuck me, fine. The only thing you are allowed to do to my feet until further notice, is to tickle them if you are doing other sex activities. If you try to kiss my feet, or smell them, or ask me to go up a ladder, you are out, for the night, and then two nights, etc" Naomi said. "Into deprivation, huh, bitch? That turn you on?" Mitch said, sarcastically. " Fuck you. I have spent over twenty years giving you everything you want! I'm tired of Mitch getting everything, and Naomi getting nothing. Maybe, if I make you earn it, you'll respect me, and give me what I need" Naomi snapped. After this exchange, the couple got into bed, and made love. Naomi was orgasming, and her eyes were rolling back in her head, as she was moaning. "You like that, huh? You dirty bitch. You like me fucking your little Aussie brains out, and making you come. I make you all wet just seeing me. You know there is no one else for you but me. We will be together until the day we die!" Mitch said, taunting her. The couple then drifted off to sleep, with Mitch not being sure if Naomi was just angry, or if she intended to impose the sentence.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their homestand, with a game against the Nationals. Kate Hudson, of course, was on the mound. Paradise pounded Washington with a six run first inning, and never looked back, cruising to a
12-1 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday. He threw well, but lost, 2-1. Charlize Theron took the hill on Wednesday, needing a good game. She gave one, allowing but two runs in seven innings, in a 4-2 victory.
Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling, with Mitch going off at Naomi. "She's depriving me. She wants me to fuck her, but she doesnt give me what I want or need. It is unjust!" Mitch said. "Maybe if you did what I asked, and stopped crying like a one year old, you'd get something. I'm tired of giving you everything, and I get nothing" Naomi snapped. "Twenty four years of my love, and such, is nothing. Fine, Naomi, what the fuck ever. Have it your way!" Mitch snapped.
The Phillies came to town on Friday. Neve Campbell was on the hill. She got hit hard, allowing four runs in six innings, and losing 4-3. Rachel Leigh Cook got blasted on Saturday night, losing 6-1. Kate Hudson took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 83 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Trying to avoid the sweep, Kate was very good that day, firing seven innings of one run ball, with nine strikeouts. The game was tied, 1-1 in the seventh, when Ed Burns hit a Grand Slam homer. The Good Guys had a little trouble in the ninth, but Hayden got out of it, for a 5-3 win.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows had the ball on Monday night. Paradise scored only three runs that night, but three was all they needed, as Bellows shut the Reds out, 3-0. Charlize pitched on Tuesday, and got lit up, as Paradise lost, badly, by a 5-1 score. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 87 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Manager Sniderman juggled his lineup that day, trying to get some run production. It worked, as the Good Guys erupted for six first inning runs, and never looked back, in a 6-2 Good Guy win, that completed a winning five and four homestand. Things were not overly great, but, Mitch was in a slump due to his problems with Naomi. As the team packed to head to Washington, things were not wonderful.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, would be an 18 year old college co ed, with big breasts, who wanted to be tickled by Mitch and the team. The pretty blonde was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on the co ed's neck with fingers, as she moved her head from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Second baseman Russell was next, tickling the co ed on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOO! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, attacking the co ed on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she bucked her legs:HHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch postioned himself at the co ed's bare feet, and tickled them with fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes. The co ed went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEEHEHEHEHHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEH! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and the co ed was untied.
On Thursday night, Mitch was packed for the team flight to Washington DC. "I'll take you to the airport" Naomi offered. "Dont bother. I'll call a cab" Mitch retorted. "We have been having sex all week. I can take you" Naomi said. "You think you can do this? Play the deprivation game with me, and then give me sex, and drive me to the airport, and play like the nice wife. You know what I need, and what you're not giving me! You're a bitch!" Mitch spouted. "Fine, I'm a bitch, but you are an asshole. I've given you every fucking thing you've wanted sexually for over twenty years. I wanted you to see how it is to be me. To wait for everything!" Naomi retorted. "Is this going to continue? The deprivation with the things I like?" Mitch asked. "That is up to you" Naomi said, being non committal. "You know what, Naomi, fuck your ride, and fuck you. I'll get a cab. I could care less when I see you next!" Mitch said, pulling out his cell phone, calling a cab, and exiting the apartment for the ride to the airport.
So, it had been a bit of a rocky homestand. Now came a ten day road trip. Was the bantering between Mitch and Naomi just temporary, or longer term? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well any progress on the last homestand seems to have been erased by this latest bump in the road. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it was at the least a step back. Now we will have to see if it s just a bump, or a more serious thing.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely Friday.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back