• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We have ways of making you talk, senorita!

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
“We have ways of making you talk, senorita” (FF/F)

A few years ago, somewhere in Latin America…

Carla Santa Maria Ramirez stifled a yawn. It had been a long shift and there was still three hours to go. The young officer caught sight of her reflection in the two-way mirror. Her short black hair was tied back in a ponytail and straight cut bangs fell across her forehead. She was dressed in a short sleeve blue uniform blouse and black uniform pants. She was an attractive young woman but at that moment all she wanted was a good night’s sleep.

Officer Maria Vasquez was leaning against a filing cabinet in the corner of the room. She was dressed identically to Carla and at 5’9” was a bit taller with a shapely figure that stretched her uniform in places. Her long brown hair was brushed straight back from her face. Vasquez was older than Ramirez but the two women got on well and had become an efficient interrogation team.

Carla looked over at the prisoner who had just been ushered into the room. She was another student radical who had been caught up in the latest wave of unrest.

Victoria Esperanza de la Vega was a strikingly attractive young woman. Her long brown hair was wild and wavy with streaks of blonde. Her large dark eyes were brimming with defiance and the set of her jaw and her full lips conveyed an air of aristocratic insolence. She had a slim lithe figure with gently flaring hips and the legs of a dancer. She stood leaning against the wall with her shoulders, her hips were thrust forward and one foot was flat against the wall.

The girl was about the same size as Carla. She was dressed in an old black leather jacket over a green army shirt. Her shirttails were knotted below her ribs to show off her smooth flat belly. She wore a pair of old hipster jeans; her thumbs were hooked in her brown leather belt, the buckle of which was a large round peace symbol. On her feet she wore a pair of high-heeled wooden sandals that exposed her delicate feet and cherry red toenails.

Carla pegged her as a little rich girl flirting with radical politics. She decided they wouldn’t get much of use out of this one but there was still a procedure to follow.

“Miss Victoria Esperanza de la Vega. Aged 22 and a student at the university’s political science faculty.” Maria read off her clipboard. “Her father is Esteban de la Vega, one of our fair city’s noted entrepreneurs and philanthropists. I don’t think he’ll be too be pleased about this little turn of events.”

Victoria retained her demeanour of haughty impertinence. I know my rights. You can’t keep me here and I won’t let myself be intimidated by a couple of the state’s dyke cops.” Victoria spat back.

Carla bristled but kept her cool. “That kind of attitude won’t do you any favours. This isn’t a game you are playing.” The young officer was careful to keep her voice even.

Victoria threw back her had and laughed. “Don’t try to frighten me. Is this where you play good cop, bad cop?”

Typical, Carla thought. This one had seen a couple of movies and thought she knew how to play the game. “We know you’ve been seeing Julio Montoya, the leader of the radical student union. We also know that Montoya has had links with the outlawed National Revolutionary Front. If you know anything about this you would be wise to tell us.”

Victoria gave Carla the finger. “Why don’t you spin on this instead, little girl?”

Carla’s blood began to boil. She was tired and irritable and in no mood to be humouring little rich girls. Besides she knew she was two years older than Victoria. Little girl indeed!

Maria saw the tension set in Carla’s jaw and intervened.

“Miss de la Vega, we appreciate that you have not been involved personally in any terrorist activity but you may be unwittingly being used by these people. They are extremely devious and dangerous.”

Victoria yawned. “This is boring, I think I’ll go now.”

She made to move towards the door but Maria placed her hand firmly on her shoulder.

“Miss de la Vega, please do not do anything stupid. We are trying to help you here but you are trying our patience.”

Victoria, sneered and then slapped Maria hard across the face. “Don’t ever dare to lay your filthy hands on me you pig whore!”

The crack of the blow stunned Carla. Rich girl had made one mistake too many. Maria’s eyes narrowed and flicked from Victoria to Carla and then back to the prisoner. The tall officer punched the student in the stomach. It wasn’t a particularly hard blow but it was enough to wind the arrogant girl.

“Ooof!” She gasped, “You will pay dearly for that!” Victoria wheezed as she clutched her belly.

Maria shoved the girl backward into the arms of her colleague. Carla caught the winded girl and pinned her arms behind her back. Maria pulled Victoria’s shirt open roughly to reveal a pair of full round breasts in a red bra.

“What a surprise! Red underwear, well aren’t we a good little revolutionary?” Maria taunted.

“Wh-what are you…doing?” Victoria demanded, trying to get her breath back.

“You wouldn’t pay along. You had to be a smart mouth. You assaulted an officer.” Maria said. She punctuated her words by jabbing her index finger into Victoria’s exposed tummy. “Well now you are going to learn not to mess with us.”

The two officers wrestled the struggling girl out of her shirt and jacket and then dragged her over to the long table in the middle of the room. Victoria found herself on her back on the table with Carla pinning her arms above her head.

Victoria kicked out at Maria but the officer easily trapped her legs and casually flipped off her sandals, which clattered to the floor. Maria leaned over Victoria and reached around her back to unhook her bra. The prisoner’s breasts bounced free. They were firm and tanned with centred delicate pink nipples.

“I bet Montoya had fun with those beauties.” Maria said as she combined with her colleague to completely remove the girl’s bra.”

“Let me go! This is monstrous.” Yelled the struggling prisoner. Her eyes widened with fear as she felt a tough leather strap with fur lining slap down over wrists. She looked up to see Carla locking her forearms in place overhead.

Maria dragged her fingernails lightly across the girl’s exposed torso. Victoria stifled a giggle at the sensation. The two officers exchanged knowing looks.

The taller officer ran her fingers over Victoria’s inviting belly. “Such soft skin. You must be very sensitive!” She said mockingly.

Maria began tugging at the belt on Victoria’s jeans. The prisoner began struggling with renewed passion but the cop was too strong and was soon wrestling the jeans down the girl’s sleek thighs. Carla moved to assist her and before long the prisoner’s legs were held in place with straps across her thighs and ankles.

Carla was impressed, although Victoria was strapped to a table in police headquarters and clad only in a pair of skimpy red panties; she still managed to maintain a defiant attitude. Perhaps this girl was made of stronger stuff than Carla had imagined. Well, that that would just make this all the more interesting.

“What are you going to do to me? I’ll see you suffer for this.” Victoria said, defiant to the last.

Maria put her hands on the bound girl’s elbows and leaned over to look her right in the eyes. “One way or another you are going to tell us whatever you know.”

“Go to hell!” Victoria said, there was a trace of uncertainty in her voice now.

Maria smiled. “I was hoping you’d say something like that.” She began to trace her fingernails down the exposed undersides of the girl’s soft upper arms. Victoria began to giggle.

“Stop it. That’s ticklish.” The girl wailed.

“Isn’t it just?” Maria smiled back. Her fingers moved inexorably towards Victoria’s smooth hollow armpits. Carla was enjoying watching this.

Officer Vasquez’s long fingers arrived in those flawless hollows and began to wriggle slowly.

“Hee hee hee. Aha ha hahaha. Don’t do that.”

The fingers began to wriggle a bit faster. “Why don’t you tell us all you know about Montoya and his terrorist friends?”

“Hahahahaha. I don’t hahaha know anything. Let me go.” Victoria begged. She was beginning to squirm in her tight bonds.

“I don’t believe you.” Maria’s bicycling fingers could feel the trembling in the prisoner’s body. “I think you need a little more persuasion.” She looked up at her young colleague. “Carla, take over for me here.”

Carla gleefully began to dance her fingernails against Victoria’s underarms. Maria’s fingers moved down to tease the girl’s taut ribcage.

“Hahahaha. No! Stop this. Heehehehehehe. This is horrible!” Victoria was suffering now as four hands teased her upper body.

Maria hated paperwork and had taught herself to type super fast to get through her reports as quickly as possible. This skill came in useful now as her fingers began to type a ticklish essay across Victoria’s sensitive ribs. Carla continued to tickle the girl’s soft pits, occasionally her fingers strayed to flutter against the shell of one of Victoria’s ears or to stroke her long neck.

“Please, hahahahaha. I don’t know anything. Let me go Heheheheheeeee!” The two officers ignored the plea. They weren’t even warmed up yet.

“I am not convinced. She doesn’t sound sincere enough to me.” Carla said over the giggling of their captive.

“I agree.” Maria shouted. “Perhaps we ought to give her a little more incentive to open up.”

The two women intensified their efforts. Carla’s fingers scrabbled in and out of Victoria’s soft armpits and ran up and down the tanned flesh of her underarms. Maria continued to wriggle her fingers on the girl’s helpless ribs and began kneading and pinching her soft sleek sides.

“Hahahahahaha. Stop! Stop! This…hahahahaha. This is un… haha.” Victoria tried to protest but she couldn’t string a coherent sentence together for laughing. There was nothing she could to prevent these women from tickling her soft sensitive body.

Maria’s hands began lobster clawing at Victoria’s glistening tummy. “Kootchy kootchy koo!” She teased. The girl’s head shot off the table with laughter at this new torment.

“Nooo ho ho ho. Ahaha hahahaha. I can’t stand it. Please hee hee hee. I don’t know anything heheeeeheheheheee, I don’t know...hahaha anything.” Victoria pleaded fruitlessly.

Maria was intent on producing as much laughter as possible and her teasing fingers rubbed, pinched, poked, fluttered and spidered over the bound girl’s heaving belly. Carla had moved down to squeeze and tickle Victoria’s ribs. The poor girl’s upper body was in a state of pure ticklish torment and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

“Hahahahahahahaha aha aha hahaha. Nooooooooo! Heeheeheeheheheheee heee heeheeheehee!” Victoria was incoherent now and she laughed and gurgled at the ministrations of her two interrogators.

Maria was not going to give the prisoner any respite. Her fingers traced ticklish paths over the girl’s jutting hips and upper thighs whilst her partner worked tirelessly on her ribs and belly. The two cops created a ticklish tidal wave that swept up and down Victoria’s slick body, breaking down all resistance in its path.

Carla slowed her efforts. “So are you going to be truthful with us now, little girl?” She asked.

“Please, hahaha. I… hee hee hee…don’t know anything.” Tears of laughter stained the young beauty’s face. She craned to look at Maria. “I’m sorry I struck you. Please, aha ha haha ha. Let me go. My father is rich, I…”

“Oho, so now you are trying to bribe an officer!” Maria cried indignantly. “It looks like we’ve been far too lenient on you. You haven’t learned your lesson yet.”

“No, I didn’t mean…” Victoria began to protest in vain.

Twenty wriggling fingers renewed their assault on Victoria’s body. Carla’s fingernails lightly tickled the sides of the bound beauty’s breasts making them jiggle. The girl’s nipples began to stiffen and Carla mischievously gave them a quick and gentle caress of encouragement.

“Hee hee hee. Nooooooo….Oh God, please don’t…” The bound girl moaned.

Maria fluttered her fingertips lightly around Victoria’s delicious belly button. The officer could feel every movement of the girl’s belly muscles beneath her fingers.

The tears of laughter ran down the student’s face and strands of her wild mane were stuck to her cheeks. Maria noticed that Victoria was rubbing her thighs together and that her panties were damp. The tall brunette smiled to herself and flicked her tongue over the girl’s bellybutton.

“Nyahahahahaha!” Victoria shrieked. Maria continued to use her tongue to expertly tease the quivering navel. She continued to tease her hips and thighs with pinches and wriggles whilst Carla swirled her fingers over the girl’s shaking breasts and teased her hardened nipples.

The women knew how far to take this and continued their ministrations to their prisoner’s succulent body. As their probing fingers and tongues did their work they felt Victoria begin to arch her hips and her laughter was diluted by the occasional moan.

“Ohhhh. Aha hahaha. This is… heee hee… wrong. Don’t….”

Maria ignored Victoria’s pleas as she nibbled lightly at her bellybutton. Carla’s ticklish attentions to the young girl’s perky breasts had her chest heaving with laughter and moans.

Much against her will, Victoria felt the first stirrings of an orgasm building in her belly and groin. The merciless tickling and nuzzling of the two attractive policewomen was having an amazingly erotic effect on her young body. Her earlier defiance was replaced by a singular desire for the release of the rapidly building sexual tension within her.

“Hahahaha! Oh God….please…heeheehee.”

The tickle torture continued mercilessly as the cops watched the sexual heat build in their prisoner.

Carla watched as Victoria’s eyes rolled back into her and she moaned. The cop recognised the signs that the girl’s orgasm was about to hit. At that precise moment both women stopped their tickling and stepped back from the table.

All three were breathing hard, especially Victoria. The bound girl couldn’t believe she had been deprived of her release.

“What are…you doing?!” She giggled. “I…I…”

“…Was starting to enjoy that far too much!” Maria gloated. Both cops were also getting a charge out of having this beautiful young woman at their ticklish disposal.
“Now perhaps if you want to start being straight with us, we can all go home.”

Victoria pouted with anger. “How dare you bitches do this to me…that was horrible of you! She complained breathlessly.

Maria rolled her eyes. “Perhaps we all need to cool off for a moment. Carla, why don’t you get us a couple of drinks from the vending machine. Make sure they are ice cold.”

Carla winked at her partner and left the room. Maria leaned over the helpless girl who flinched expecting tickles at any moment. Maria rubbed the pad of her index finger over one of the girl’s erect nipples, which elicited a breathless gasp.

“My, you certainly seemed to enjoy that little session my pretty one. Now why don’t you tell me about Montoya and perhaps I’ll do something nice for you.” She began to tease the tender bud between forefinger and thumb.

Victoria started to giggle again. “I don’t know anything and even if I did I wouldn’t tell you. You’re hateful!”

Maria sighed and stood up shaking her head. “Oh Victoria, Victoria, Victoria it’s got to be the hard way with you hasn’t it?”

Carla re-appeared holding a couple of soft drink cans. “Careful, these are really cold.” She said as she passed one to Maria.

“Ooh! They are cold.” Maria exclaimed as she took on of the cans. I think I’ll put my down for a moment. What about…HERE!”

Victoria’s eyes nearly bulged out of her head as the freezing wet can was plopped down on her hot little belly.

“Ahhhhh!” She exclaimed loudly. She tried to shake her hips and dislodge the can but Maria held it firmly in place, laughing softly all the while. Now Carla joined in the fun. She rolled her can down between Victoria’s breasts and then used it like a rolling pin to torment her ribs.

“Oh God! Hahahaha! Get them off me hahahaha! That’s horrible.” The student squealed.

Unfortunately the fun was short lived. The cans soon warmed up being in contact Victoria’s body, which was sizzling from the tickle torture.

Maria popped open her can and took a long drink. “Well fun’s fun but it’s time to get back to work.”

“You-you’re not going to…tickle me again are you? Please don’t do that.” Victoria pleaded wide-eyed.

“Well here’s the thing, Victoria.” Carla replied. “I don’t think you know anything of use to us. I think you are just rebelling against your rich Daddy and Montoya is getting his kicks out of screwing your hot little body. We need to be sure though and that means giving the taxpayer value for money.

Maria had walked to the foot of the table and was examining Victoria’s feet. They were tanned on the upper side but soft and pale on the underside. Her high arches and round heels complimented her pretty little toes.

“Yep. My colleague is absolutely right. It wouldn’t do to leave a job half done.” Maria agreed. With great glee, the tall brunette began running her nails back and forth along the line of the delicate arches. Even this light tickling was too much for Victoria’s tender little tootsies and she exploded into fresh laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! PLEASE, NOT MY FEET I BEG YOU.” Victoria cried.

That was entirely the wrong thing to say. Now Maria unleashed all ten fingers and thumbs against the sensitive soles.

Victoria arched as much as she could within the confines of her bindings. She cried with laughter and the tears ran down her cheeks. She looked up to see fresh torment awaiting her. Carla smiled down at the helpless girl and brandished a long stiff red feather in front of her face.

The student watched in horror as the feather descended towards her. The furious tickling on her feet was driving her insane but now she felt the tip of the feather invade her supple underarm.

“NYAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! STOP IT!” She screamed.

Carla began to blow gently against Victoria’s other armpit and flutter her tongue against it. Maria was busy using her fingernails to rake the delightful little wrinkles that appeared on Victoria’s soles whenever she used bunched her toes against the tickling.

The poor girl on the table was going insane. Her mind reeled at what was happening to her. On the one hand some of the touching made her feel good but on the other she was helpless to control any of it and she was entirely at the mercy of her pretty interrogators as they explored her body. Her head whipped from side to side as her feet and underarms were mercilessly teased. Now the balls of her feet and the pads of her toes, suffered Maria’s attentions. The electric contact of those relentless fingers was sending shockwaves up Victoria’s legs.

Carla’s feather traced a path out of Victoria’s soft armpit and moved up onto her chest. The cop’s eyes gleamed as she watched her prisoner’s pink nipples begin to stiffen again. The tendrils of her feather began to stroke Victoria’s aureole.

“Oh please hahaahahahaha. Not that, I implore you…”

Carla ignored her and continued to torment and tease the stiffening buds. She blew on the other nipple and flicked the underside of her tongue across its sensitive surface. Her free hand dipped down to lobster claw the girl’s quivering belly. Carla was having one of those days when she wished she could take her work home with her. Her earlier tiredness was long forgotten.

“NYAHHAHAHAHAHA OH I CAN’T STAND IT!! HEEE HEEE DON’T DO THIS TO MEEE!!!”

Maria was kneeling on the table now and sucking Victoria’s dinky toes. She ran her tongue against them and nibbled at the delicate pink flesh. The tall cop looked up form her footplay and saw what her partner was doing and quickly unbuckled the strap across Victoria’s thighs. Once she had done this she jammed her knee between the girl’s legs and began to make spider fingers up and down her smooth inner thighs.

She could feel the young girl’s heat and knew that she was getting turned on. The tall cop slinked down the table and continued to lick her captive’s toes. Victoria made no attempt to close her thighs and Maria reached up to continue running her fingers up and down them.

Every nerve in the girl’s body was jangling. The two women were hitting all her most sensitive spots at once and the erotic tension building in her body would not be denied.

Once again low moans intermingled with the laughter. Carla and Maria kept up their assault. Fingers, feathers and tongues were being used to overload their prisoner’s senses.

“Ohhhhhh!” Moaned Victoria. “Hahahaha, oh that’s…HEEE HEEE HEEE. Ahhhh!”

Carla lowered the intensity of her tickling slightly. Predictably Victoria tried to push her breasts and belly up to her tormentor for more.

“Moment of truth, Victoria.” Maria said. “We know what you want. Tell us what we want to know.”

The girl sighed heavily, her body was slick with perspiration and her chest was heaving. “I promise you I know nothing. Montoya…he’s just my boyfriend. Please…it’s the truth. He thinks of himself as a big revolutionary but he’s not…Honest!”

Carla looked at her colleague who nodded.

“Very well then.” The senior woman said.

The two cops renewed their ticklish onslaught. Victoria shut her eyes as her body was skilfully brought to the edge of ticklish ecstasy. Fingernails tickled her feet to send bolts of lightning up her legs to her groin. A feather tip plunged in and out of her sexy little bellybutton. A mouth nibbled lightly at her breasts and finger scurried up and down her ribs. Her inner thighs were teased with soft but insistent tickling.

Victoria began to moan and her body trembled mightily. She arched as far off the table as she could as she felt her orgasm building.

“Ohhhhhh HAHAHAHA OH MY…. OOOOOOHH…”

Stars exploded behind her eyes and an earthquake of pleasure erupted in her hips. Her entire body shook with the release and then slumped back down to the table.

“Ohhhhhhh wow, haa haa haa. That was hahaha …wow..” The giggly girl exclaimed breathlessly.

Maria and Carla looked at each other. They too were out of breath and had thoroughly enjoyed this little session. Maria fanned herself with her hand and then undid the top two buttons on her tight blouse. “Hot in here, isn’t it?”

Carla nodded. She felt extremely satisfied to have broken this little rich girl. It wasn’t every day she got her hands on someone as lovely and ticklish as Victoria de la Vega.

At that moment the door to the interrogation room opened. Captain Hernandez put his head round the door. He raised an eyebrow at the sight of the almost naked beauty strapped to the table.

“Can I see you to for a minute.” He said.

The two women exchanged anxious looks. This wasn’t normal

“Ha! My father knows I’m here doesn’t he?” Victoria wailed. “You are in big trouble.” All of a sudden her cockiness seemed to be returning.

Out in the corridor the middle aged Hernandez briefed the two women. Carla noticed with amusement that he kept staring at Maria’s unbuttoned blouse.

“Miss de la Vega is free to go, she’s not implicated in any of this trouble. Montoya blabbed everything as soon as the boys in the next room put the hard stare on him. I hate these wannabes.” Hernandez shook his head in disgust.

“We’ll let her go then shall we?” Maria asked.

Hernandez scratched his chin. “Well… there’s no real hurry.”

“Oh?” Carla wasn’t sure what to make of this.

“As you know de la Vega is an important member of the community and he’s fed up of his daughter getting in with these radical types. So he’s quite happy for her to be taught a little lesson as long as she doesn’t come to any real harm.”

Carla smiled at the thought of the ticklish beauty still strapped down in the interrogation room.

“We understand completely, Captain.” Maria said.

“Good.” Hernandez responded. He managed to tear his gaze from Maria’s cleavage. “You can let her go in the morning.”

Hernandez disappeared back down the corridor and Maria and Carla walked back into the interrogation room.

“Well, what’s happening?” Victoria demanded impatiently.

“Change of plan. It looks like you’re going to be with us all night long.” Maria sang merrily.

Carla chuckled as she advanced on Victoria and buckled the strap across her thighs.

“Oh no! I can’t go through that again. Oh Please. HELP! HELLLPPP!” Victoria blurted.

Carla started bicycling her fingers just above Victoria’s ribs. The girl instantly started to giggle in anticipation. Fresh tears of laughter and despair ran down her cheeks.

“What’s the matter? I haven’t even touched you yet.” Carla said feigning concern.

Maria closed and locked the door and walked over to the table where the quivering beauty lay helpless before her. “Ready to go again, Victoria?” She queried as she gleefully rubbed her palms together.

Victoria's heart sank as she saw both women looking at her body greedily, their eyes gleaming with impending mischief.

It was going to be a long night.

That is absolutely blistering...:firedevil
Bloody marvellous effort mate, thank you

Arkham

wow....thiswas great :wow: ....i luuuved this;...i hope those officers get tickled sooner or later..nice story man

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back