• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Don't go to Sleep"

gtafan

Anyone else remember this movie?.
It stars valeria harper and came out in late 70's/early 80's..She has her nyloned foot tickled on the bed by her husband and lasts for a while..from what i remember..

Never heard of this! I've got to see it! Valerie Harper?? Tickled on her foot for a while you say???!! Tell me more!! Was it authentic feeling or was it sort've movie-ish tickling, if you know what i mean!

It's a good scene by movie standards. they're sitting on the bed and talking and he suddenly grabs her knee and begins groping. at first she's angry he scared her, but then goes into laughing and the inevitable fade out.

It's a good scene by movie standards. they're sitting on the bed and talking and he suddenly grabs her knee and begins groping. at first she's angry he scared her, but then goes into laughing and the inevitable fade out.

Damn fade outs!!!
:ranty::ranty::ranty:

I found a clip on youtube and it yes shows the scene fading out,but I remember there being more to the scene like they come back to it and valeria harper was going crazy rocking back and forth...if i get the dvd ill try and encode it..
joy to the world...:bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back