• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Increasing PM box space?

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
I can't help it; I NEED access to my old PM's, yet I need to have the ability for new ones... In that faint hope.. lol

Would a bigger PM box ever be considered?

In the event one of the Bossmen says nay to this, there is another option: save your PMs. If you go to your inbox or any other PM folder and scroll down there will be a few items in the bottom right to take notice of. The links below "Download all Private Messages as:" will save all of your PMs in that folder as either an XML file, a Comma Separated Values (CSV) file, or a plaintext file. I find XML to be the easiest to read. You can also select individual PMs and save them using the drop-down menu above "Download all Private Messages as:".

PM's are already taking up a good deal of drive space. Increasing space would only make the issue worse. I'm not inclined to make the boxes larger.

However as HDS pointed out, there is a way to save them to your system, then you can clear space.

Myriads

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back