• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess of Laughter, the prequel to Serum # 24

giggle-maker

2nd Level Orange Feather
Princess of Laughter

Chapter I

Crissy and her parents arrived at Berkley about ten or so. After asking around they found the student dorms that Crissy's room was in, and, after a brief search, she was able to locate her room. Her parents helped her unload the car of the belongings that would be her living possessions, clothing and toilettries for starting her first year in college. With tearfilled goodbyes she watched her parents drive off. She took out the map and coordinated where she was and drew a blue dot with a sharpie pen to indicate where her new home was. She took a deep breath and looked around at her new environment. There were people everywhere moving in and getting accustomed to their new surroundings just like her. She decided to wander around with her map and get more familiar with the area. Despite being dressed in a sweatshirt and jeans and a pair of unlaced Keds, she was still turning heads with all the boys that she passed by. Some who noticed that she was holding a map offered their assistance, which she politely declined. Not that she was stuck up or anything, quite the opposite, in fact. And if any girl had the right to be selective, it was her. 5'5, athleticly feminine body, perfectly straight blond hair and an almost unbelievably cute face that was the perfect frame for baby blue eyes that transcended reality. Yet, despite her overwhelming beauty, she remained very down to earth. In fact, her senior year she was almost suspended by the principal for turning down her Homecomming Queen nomination and election. It was a perpetul no brainer that she was the prettiest girl in her high school and the ASB as well as the principal and faculty all tried to pressure her into it. Her best friend Coryn was second runner up and co-captain of the varsity cheer squad, and Crissy thought her better qualified to represent their school on homecomming and didn't want to win based on her looks alone. She eventualy won out and Coryn was named Homecomming Queen. This act of selflessness was well documented in their local news. Crissy was just one of those who wanted to live her life and that was that. She was determined to earn her own way and not take advantage of something so shallow as her appearance.

And today, she wanted to find her way arround, with map in hand, on her own, without any help.

She found the library and all of her class rooms and marked them on her map accordingly. After four hours of exploration she strolled back to her dorm room. She opened the door to find a girl in the latter stages of unpacking.

Crissy: "Hi, you must be my new roommate."

The girl in her room turned around to Crissy. She was about Crissy's height with wavy brunett hair and bright green eyes. A face as cute as Crissy's and a supernaturaly warm smile. She wore a pair of designer jeans, a cream cardigan sweater and cork-wedge heels. Crissy, being bi-sexual, was immediatly dumfounded by this girls appearance. A reaction that was shared by the other girl as well. After a brief moment of mutually awkward admiration, she introduced herself as Misty.

Crissy: "Sorry if my stuff is in the way. I threw it in here and went exploring the campus."

Misty: "Don't even worry about it. Did you find everything ok?"

Crissy: "So far. I got the library and my classes mapped out so I won't be getting lost on my way to class. I just sorta walked arround after that."

Misty: "Cool. This is my soph year and I got this place wired, so anything you need help with, just let me know."

Crissy: "Oh, thank you! I'll try not to be a complete pest though."

Misty: "Don't even think twice. What kind of music are you into?"

Crissy: "About anything. Of course I like stuff like Dave Matthews and Linkin Park but I had a boyrfriend who was into Pantera and Slayer and whatnot, so I got exposed to about everything. It's all good to me."

Misty: "You don't look like the Slayer type. Did you ever go to any concerts?"

Crissy: "Yup. Very cool, actually!"

Misty: "Ummm.... do you have a boyfriend....now?"

Crissy: "Nah, we broke up after graduation. We both kinda had that planned. We stayed friends and still call each other every so often. He went to NC State on a football scholarship. He's got a new girlfriend now and I'm very happy for him. You?"

Misty: "I............uh..........honesty is the best policy, I guess. I....I had a girlfriend last year. She switched colleges. I hope.... that's.... ok......"

Crissy: "A...you had a girlfriend?"

Misty: "Yeah. I hope it's cool. I'm not, like, a bad person or anything...."

Crissy: "Let me stop you right there! I'm bi. It's way cool!"

Misty let out a loud sigh of relief. Not only did she not have to worry about a roommate who didn't approve of her, but now, all of a sudden, a flash of realization hit her.

They were both single.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter II

Misty took Crissy out on the town and showed her the local hotspots and restaurants in the area. Crissy didn't have a car and was grateful for her tour guide. They spent the evening on the town getting to know one another and were getting along wonderfuly. Misty was silently entranced by Crissy's beauty. Even though she , herself, was on the same scale, she had never really been mezmerized by another girls appearance. She found other girls pretty, to be sure, but with Crissy she found herself in a new state of giddy nervousness. It was hard to take her eyes off Crissy the entire evening. She didn't want to rush anything and screw it up, though.

Crissy was taking in all of the scenery. She liked the local scene and was becoming more at ease with her new roommate. Crissy, herself was a little lost in admiration of the brunett by her side. After a while they stopped at a Starbucks and sat at one of the tables with a couch. Crissy absentmindedly crossed her leg and pressed her toes on the table causeing her unlaced Keds sneaker to pop off her heel. Misty saw this and, having a foot fetish, was transfixed and couldn't look away. Crissy couldn't help but to notice Misty gazing at her foot.

Crissy: "I know, unlaced Keds are so eighties, right?"

Misty: "No, no. I....I, umm, I kinda have a thing for........girls feet....and shoes. Ummm....god....I bet I sound like such a freak. I'll shut up. I'm sorry."

Crissy giggled.

Crissy: "You....like my feet?"

Misty: "They're very pretty. You...you're ok with that?"

Crissy: "Sure."

Now Misty was starting to get excited. Her reservations about rushing into anything were quickly evaporating.

Misty: "Do you like foot massages? I mean.....do you mind....if I...."

Crissy responded by kicking her shoes off and placing her feet in Misty's lap. Misty's breathing became shallow. Crissy's feet were flawless and as soft as if she had gotten a pedicure that day. Misty took a moment to realize all that was happening. She had just met this insanely beautiful blonde angel and that same angel turned out to be bi-sexual. And now she knew about Misty's foot fetish.

And she had just put her bare feet in Misty's lap awaiting a foot massage.

Misty massaged and caressed Crissy's right foot for a few minutes. She looked up to see Crissy gazing back at her.

Misty: "Does that feel alright?"

Crissy: "Mmmm .....you're good at that. I've never really had a good foot massage before."

Misty: "Your feet are incredibly soft. You were walking around campus all day in those sneakers? "

Crissy: "I love my Keds. They're awsome. Hell, I love all my sneakers."

Misty: "You aren't wearing socks?"

Crissy: "I haven't worn socks for......shoot.....I don't know.....hell, fifth grade.... I think. I honestly don't know. I don't even own socks."

Misty: "That's crazy that your feet are still this soft after that. How often do you get pedicures?"

Crissy: "About once every other month or so, give or take....they're just too expensive."

Misty: "Well, no need to worry about that sweetie. I'm a professional pedicurist.....used to be, at least. I worked at a nail salon for three years. I can teach you if you'd like."

Crissy: "That would be cool."

Misty kept caressing Crissy's foot. She had one more fetish that she was still hesitant to tell Crissy about.

Misty was into tickling.

She went on to massage and caress Crissy's other foot, pondering how, or even if, to tell Crissy. She decided to just give Crissy a lite graze on her arch and see what became of it. She slowly bent Crissy's toes back and glided her nails up Crissy's foot. Crissy gasped and sat straight up, but didn't jerk her foot away. She smiled at Misty with a playful grin.

Misty: "Ticklish, I see."

Crissy: "Oh, hell yeah!"

Misty: "You don't seem to mind though. Do you like to be tickled?"

Crissy: "Ummm.......hmm....ya'know, I never really gave it much thought. I haven't really been tickled before."

Misty: "You've never been tickled?"

Crissy: "Well, not 'never'. I mean, my boyfriend and I had little tickle fights here and there. But that's about it."

Misty: "Ok, so..... you don't hate being tickled then?"

Crissy: "I don't think so. I don't really know. Probably not."

Misty: "Care to find out?"

Crissy: "Find out if I like being tickled or not? What did you have in mind?"

Misty: "Well, we can start by tickling your feet some more.

Crissy: "Ok. What do you want me to do?"

Misty: "Just sit there and enjoy it. Well...hopefuly enjoy it."

Misty gave Crissy's soles a gentle fingernail spidering. Crissy let out a sharp scream, which in the middle of a Starbucks, made her self-conscious and she put her hand over her mouth in embarrassment. She collected herself and nodded for Misty to go on. Misty smiled playfuly back at her and continued her fingernail spidering. Crissy laid back on the couch and closed her eyes tight. She tried harder and harder to keep from laughing out loud. She eventualy had to grab a throw pillow and cover her face with it. She then laughed into the pillow for a while.

But she never pulled her feet away.

Misty: "Well, you don't seem to hate it."

Crissy pulled the pillow off her face and sat up.

Crissy: "Yeah, but, but......ok, ok stop a sec."

Misty stoped tickling Crissy's feet. Crissy looked around the Starbucks.

Crissy: "We need to get outta here. Is there somewhere we can go that I can laugh as loud as I want to without anyone there?"

Misty couldn't believe her ears.

Misty: "I know just the spot."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter III

Crissy slipped her shoes on and they walked to Misty's car. They drove out to a remote spot outside of town where Misty went when she needed some alone time from school. They got out of the car and Misty invited Crissy to sit on the trunk with her feet hanging down. She then slipped off Crissy's shoes and placed them on the trunk beside her. She got down on her knees and gently glided her nails back and forth on Crissy's soles. Crissy laid back on the back window and looked up at the stars.

Crissy: "Mmmmmmmm..........I could do this forever."

Misty: "Does it tickle or just feel good?"

Crissy: "Both. It doesn't tickle a lot, but it does tickle."

Misty: "Mind if I tickle you harder?"

Crissy: "Go ahead, that's what we came out here for."

Misty sped up her fingers which caused Crissy to sit up from her relaxed position. She exploded in a mix of screams, shrieks and giggles, but aside from twitches and wiggling, she didn't move her feet or legs at all. Misty kept on like that for about ten minutes, and then stopped and looked up at Crissy.

Misty: "Well?"

Crissy: "OH MY GOD, THAT'S AWSOME!!"

Misty: "So, you.....like it then?"

Crissy: "SHIT.....DO IT SOME MORE...DO IT SOME MORE!!"

Misty's head was spinning. This gorgeous thing that came into her life was her roommate for starters. She had been cool with all of Misty's fetishes so far and now it appeared that not only was she ok with tickling, but really, REALLY ok with tickling. She wondered if she was dreaming. She stood up and looked Crissy in the eye.

Misty: "Mind if I explore some?"

Crissy: "Explore what?"

Misty: "Some other tickle spots."

Crissy: "Like where?"

Misty: "Oh....how about knees...."

And with that, Misty grabbed both of Crissy's knees. Crissy threw her head back and screamed. Misty stopped for a moment.

Misty: "Well?"

Crissy: "Oh my god, don't stop."

Misty: "You....you're kidding......can......can I just tickle you wherever? You can tell me to stop if I hit a bad spot."

Crissy: "So far so good. God, this is different. I never knew about this."

Misty: "You said your boyfriend would tickle you though."

Crissy: "Yeah, for a couple of seconds every once and awhile. This is the first time I've ever been tickled like this."

Misty: "Wow. I'm glad I'm your first."

They both giggled.

Misty: "Hold your arms over your head....ummm....you have a bra on, right?"

Crissy: "Of course....why?"

Misty: ".......c-could.....you.....take your....mmmmmm....shirt off? I mean only so I can tickle your underarms, not, not.....ummm, yeah, just...."

Crissy giggled and removed her shirt. She held it aloft and playfuly dropped it on the trunk by her shoes. She gave Misty a mischevious grin and held her arms up over her head.

Crissy: "You mean like this?"

Misty swallowed hard at the sight of Crissy's perfectly shaped breasts and body. She took a deep breath........and then another.

Crissy: "You ok?"

Misty: "Yyyeahhh...umm, sorry."

Crissy: "No sorrys, no sorrys."

Misty was beyond overwhelmed now, and was doing her best to stay calm.

Misty: "Ok, here goes."

Misty spidered Crissy's sides and underarms. Crissy's laughter was spastic and shrieky, but she kept her arms up the whole time. After about two minutes or so, when her fingers made it to Crissys hips, Crissy slowly lowered her arms over Misty's head and around the back of her neck....

....and gently pulled Misty close to her.

Misty stopped tickling and looked deep into Crissy's eyes.

It was then that they shared their first kiss.

It was a soft, brief kiss and they gazed at each other for a minute or so. Misty finaly broke the silence.

Misty: "I'm ok if you are."

Crissy: "I'm very ok. And I love the way you tickle me."

Misty: "You....love.....me tickling you?"

Crissy: "I sorta wish I knew about this a long time ago....but..."

Misty: "But?"

Crissy: "I'm very glad that it's you who's showing me."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter IV

Misty and Crissy spent the rest of the evening either tickling or kissing or both. Misty taught Crissy some good techniques that worked in certain areas. Misty also taught her how to hold her down for tickling. Misty couldn't keep still like Crissy could and was amazed at her ability to do so. Crissy, being new to it all, asked why Misty couldn't keep still and needed to be restrained. Misty explained that it was normal to fight the tickling sensations and asked how Crissy could be still despite being clearly ticklish. Crissy didn't know how to answer or what the answer was. She just loved the sensations that she felt coursing through her. They went back to their dorm room around three in the morning. Misty looked at Crissy with an evil playfulness. She then got out a black box from the closet. She took out two pair of fur lined cuffs from the box and showed them to Crissy. She then hooked a pair at the foot of the bed and the other pair to the headboard. Crissy just stared at this and then at Misty.

Misty: "You seem a bit shocked, is everything ok?"

Crissy: "Just a little surprised is all. I....uh, what....are we doing?"

Misty: "I want you to tickle torture me."

Crissy: "Umm...torture? Wow, you're really into it, huh?"

Misty: "Yeah...for awhile now. I hope I'm not scaring you off."

Crissy: "Not scared....just new to it all. Geez, you think we'll wake anyone up? How loud do you get?"

Misty: "Pretty loud, but we're at the end of the hall and the room next door is vacant."

Crissy: "Won't it echo in the hall though?"

Misty: "Hmmmmm.....yeah....got it. Hang this comforter over the door. See those planter hooks in the ceiling?"

Crissy: "Yup, on it."

Crissy grabbed a chair and hung the thick comforter in front of the door. Misty stripped down to her panties and bra and laid down on the bed. Now it was Crissy's turn to be mezmerized. Misty was about the same height as her and had a perfectly built and tan body. They were about the same all around. Misty giggled at Crissy's reaction to her.

Misty: "You can come out of your trance now."

Crissy: "I...uh, mmm. Mind if I just look at you for a second more? You're......beautiful...."

Misty: "Not any better looking than you are."

Crissy: "Yeah, right."

Misty: "Modest bitch. You're hot and you know it. Here, help me with these cuffs."

Misty cuffed her ankles and showed Crissy how to cuff her wrists. Crissy briefly touched her thigh, but withdrew her hand like she was touching a priceless work of art, and wasn't worthy.

Misty: "Com'on, I'm not the fucking Mona Lisa here, you better get used to touching me!"

They both giggled. Crissy placed her hand back on Misty's thigh and gently caressed her leg down to her foot. Then she caressed Misty's foot for a minute. She looked back at Misty and smiled. She then gave a quick spider on Misty's sole wich caused her to jerk her leg and gasp. Crissy giggled at this.

Crissy: "Wiggle worm."

Misty: "That's what the cuffs are for, baby. But enough of the play stuff. I want you to get sadistic."

Crissy: "Sadistic, huh? And just how sadistic are we talking, here?"

Misty: "Well, I'll be begging and pleading for you to stop, but that's part of it. My safe word is usually corvette."

Crissy: "Corvette? What's that for?"

Misty: "Well, you see, I want to be able to go nuts and beg for you to stop without you actually stopping. That's part of the fun. But, if it really does get too much then I'll yell out corvette. See what I'm saying?"

Crissy: "I think so. You're going to be asking me to stop....but not really?"

Misty: "Only stop if I say corvette. Cool?"

Crissy: "Cool.....and how bad do you want me to tickle you?"

Misty: "As bad as possible. Use everything I taught you earlier this evening and then some."

Crissy: "Got it."

And Crissy went back to Misty's feet. She gave both of them a quick spider which caused Misty to jerk her legs around. Crissy changed positions and sat on Misty's left leg, pinning it down. She then tickled Misty's foot with both hands. Again, Misty wiggled her foot rapidly.

Crissy: "Fine, you won't behave, then I'll just have to make you."

Crissy grabbed Misty's toes and bent them back, stretching her foot tight. Crissy then was able to tickle away. Misty thrashed about and yelled stop! Crissy immediatly stopped what she was doing and turned around.

Misty: "NO, NO, NO......YOU'RE FINE....KEEP GOING......I'M.....FINE......REMEMBER THE SAFE WORD THING......SHIT!!"

Crissy: "Shit, sorry. So that was...... good?"

Misty: "Yeah...yeah, baby. Whew....just keep going....damn..."

Crissy turned back around to Misty's foot and continued what she was doing. She tickled and tickled and Misty begged and pleaded for her to stop....but not really. Crissy was getting the hang of it. Eventualy she switched to the other foot, sitting on Misty's other leg and pinning it down and bending her toes back. But this time, when she started tickling Misty exploded way more than what she had been. Crissy, startled, stopped once again and turned around to Misty, who was in shock.

Misty: "OH MY GOD!"

Crissy: "What's wrong?"

Misty: "The other foot gets more ticklish if you drain the first foot!"

Crissy: "Drain?"

Misty: "Yeah, you tickle one till it loses sensitivity. Then, when you switch, the other foot seems out of this world ticklish."

Crissy: "Oh, I'm sorry."

Misty: "No, no it's cool!"

Crissy: "Um....well....very well, then. Where were we? Ah, yes! You were exploding with laughter!'

And Crissy, taking the hint, went completly berserk on Misty's foot. She used her chin to brace Misty's toes and tickled her with all ten fingers. She listened to Misty's screams and used them to calculate the best spots to tickle. After awhile, when Misty's laughter evened out, Crissy pounced up, spun around, and grabbed Misty''s knees and thighs, which, in turn, had the same effect as switching feet. She kept on Misty's knees for a little, and then quickly hit her underarms. Misty's eyes almost popped out as she screamed.

"Misty: "HOL.....LY......SHI.....T......COR...VE... VE... COR...COR...C O R V E T T E ! ! ! !"

Crissy immediatly stopped. Misty's breathing alternated from panting and moaning.

Crissy: "God, are you ok?"

Misty: "Give...give...me...a...a......ohhhhh....."

Misty broke down into a sob. Crissy jumped off her and quickly started undoing the cuffs. Misty finaly regained her composure and let out a sigh and a giggle. Crissy just stared at her.

Misty: "Oh my god, baby. That was.....shit!"

Crissy: ".....are....you..."

Misty: "I'm fine. GOD I'm fine! That's the first time I've used my safe word in months!"

Crissy: "In....months? How often do you do this?"

Misty: "I...um, well, I'm a member of a club."

Crissy: "You're a member..............of a tickle club?"

Misty: "Um.....................y-y-yeah. I hope........I'm not........freaking you out."

Crissy: "You are......but in a good way. I don't scare easily."

Misty: "Oh, really?"

Crissy: "Nope."

Misty: "Well, I have to hand it to ya, you're a quite a talented little tickler. Your first time torturing me and you make me safe word out. That's .......impressive."

Crissy: "I thought I hurt you. I'm still a little new to it all, but I'm a fast learner."

Misty: "Very fast. Good instincts."

Crissy: "Hope so. So what's this club you're talking about?"

Misty: "Ummm.....it's....well, it's a BDSM club."

Crissy: "BDSM? What's.....what's that?"

Misty: "It's a fetish club. I.....ok, you swear you don't scare easily? You promise you won't think I'm strange?"

Crissy: "I think you're strange now! What you ain't getting is that I'm liking this."

Misty: "Please just promise me."

Crissy: "I promise."

Misty went on to explain about a club that met once a week on Saturdays at a house in town. She had been going there for two years ever since she was eighteen. She found this club while chatting online in a tickling forum. She was a local and met with several people in the area that were a part of a local tickling group. She then asked Crissy if she would be interested in comming to one of their 'gatherings'. Crissy thought all of it strange, unusual and very exciting. Her curiosity was highly charged and she wanted to explore this new world she had stumbled into. She had never been tickled like this before and was seriously interested in finding out more, and for good reason:

She loved it when Misty tickled her.

Chapter V

Crissy and Misty quickly became lovers and spent their first week exploring everything about each other. Crissy was a strict t-shirt and jeans girl who loved to take walks in the rain and jump in puddles, somthing that Misty wasn't used to, but found fun just the same. Misty's collection of jeans and casual wear was still highly fashionable and therefore expensive, so they went shopping for some inexpensive stuff for Misty to wear for such occasions. Almost all of Crissy's clothes were cheap and she didn't have a big financial attachment to them. She loved wet clothes and particularly wet sneakers, so her collection all had some form of wear and tear. Misty, being a foot and shoe fetishette, found the whole wet sneaker thing facinating and new. She was particularly fond of shoeplay and found Crissy to be a 'natural dangler' who wore most of her sneakers loose and her Keds unlaced. Misty's experience with shoeplay and dangling was based entirly on high heels, so to have sneaker dangling suddenly included and whatnot was a new and exciting experience for her. She also bought Crissy some pumps and told her everything about shoeplay and dangling. Crissy reciprocated by explaining that it was something she had done all the time and never thought of it in a sexual way, but was pleased to find out that such a thing was considered erotic by her new roommate. Misty was on cloud nine and found the whole thing 'too good to be true'.

But it was true.

Eventualy Staurday rolled around and Crissy, who had been engaging in tickleplay with Misty every night thus far, was getting more and more giddy by the hour. This truly was starting to blossom into something that dominated her every thought. She was definatly a tickle addict and wondered if she was like this her entire life, but without it ever comming to light simply because no one had really tickled her before. All she knew now, though, was she craved the tickling sensations Misty gave to her, and was completely absorbed with going to the 'gathering' that evening. Misty told her about gang tickling and roll play scenarios. Crissy wondered what it would be like to be tickled by a bunch of skilled ticklers all at once, but one thing was certain.

She absolutly could not wait.

Eight o' clock came and Misty came out of the bathroom wearing a black backless minidress with spagetti straps that went around her neck, and a pair of black pumps. Crissy gazed at her in awe. She couldn't move from the sight of Misty standing there in front of her and unapologeticly just alowed herself to be lost in deep admiration.

Misty: "Ok, sweety, you're going to make me blush. I can't be that mezmerizing."

Crissy: "Yeah, whatever, just don't move. Just stand there like that.....God fucking damn you're gorgeous!"

Misty: "Ok, ok....what are you wearing tonight?"

Crissy: "Umm....hold on."

Crissy went into the bathroom and came back out a minute or so later in a half t-shirt, cutoffs and those unlaced Keds. In case it hasn't been metioned before, when Crissy wore cutoffs she probably was the most beautiful natural wonder in the entire world. She just wore them very, VERY well.

And, although she wore them a lot, it was something Misty had yet to get used to.

Misty: "God, you are incredible. We're gonna look venomous together. Ready?"

Crissy: "Are you kidding? Like, all fucking day!"

Misty and Crissy drove out to a house in the outskirts of town. It was a big house with a gate on a big wooded lot on a back road. It wasn't part of any neighborhood and therefore was well secluded. There were already a number of cars in the circular driveway. They were greeted at the door by an older yet elegantly beautiful woman who Misty introduced to Crissy as Gayle. Gayle was a long aquaintence of Misty's and was therefore used to her beauty. But upon viewing Crissy, she was slightly flustered. She welcomed them into her house and directed them to the back deck where the others were. After all introductions were made, and everyone had become, for the most part, accustomed to their new guest, they mingled with everyone and had drinks and hour'dourves.

After about an hour or so, Gayle led them all to the attic where the 'dungeon' was set up. Here, various members broke off into either pairs or small groups, and engaged in all sorts of tickling. Crissy stood by and watched for a while. Misty was in a small group of ticklers all ganged up on one girl who was screaming in a panicked state. She looked on in facination as the helpless girl was tickled savagely by as many as five people at a time. After a while they stopped to let her catch her breath. Crissy learned that her name was Diedra, and caught up with her later that evening.

Crissy: "Hi, my name's Crissy."

Diedra: "Hi, I'm Diedra. You're new to this, huh?"

Crissy: "Very! I was watching you get tickled back there. What's it like to be tickled by that many people at once?"

Diedra: "Killer! Oh god, you have to try it at least once. You ok with being tickled?"

Crissy: "I am so far. I've only been tickled by Misty, though. I'd love to try a group thing like that though. You sure seemed like you were hating it though."

Diedra: "Yeah, it's all part of the fun. You naturaly want to fight the sensation so being restrained allowes you to push yourself beyond your limits."

Crissy: "Right, right. But you still hate the feeling?"

Diedra: "I did when I was a kid. Now, it's altogether different. I'm in control of how much torture I receive, and now it's like, the more the better!"

Crissy: "But it's still torture, right?"

Diedra: "Of course. Why?"

Crissy: "Well, so far it isn't torturous to me. Does it feel good to you at all?"

Diedra: "It doesn't hurt, so it's hard to say. But it IS intense as hell and that's what's cool. Being forced, to a certain extent, to endure the intensity."

Crissy: "Hmmm....what I have found out so far is that it really feels good. I mean REALLY GOOD!! The intensity just adds to it. And it's NOT hard to say. I KNOW it feels good. Shit, BETTER than good. All I could think about this week was tonight and getting tickled."

Diedra: "Well, let's see what you think of the stocks."

Crissy: "Let's go."

Diedra led Crissy to the stocks and sat her in the chair. She clamped the stocks on Crissy's ankles and cuffed her wrists over her head. She called over three girls to aid her in tickling Crissy. Crissy told her to find Misty and have her participate as well. When Misty walked up she saw Crissy in the stocks along with four girls.

Misty: "Wow, you're sure diving in head first."

Crissy: "I wanted you to be part of this."

Misty: "Awww, how sweet. Where do you want me to be?"

Crissy: "Stand behind me and get my underarms from behind. That was hot when you did it the other day."

Misty: "Mmmmm.....my pleasure."

Diedra: "Are you two....seeing each other?"

Misty and Crissy both looked at each other. They had known each other for only six whole days, and Misty was already falling in love.

Misty: "We're roommates in college.....but.....I wouldn't mind......if she'll have me."

Crissy: "IF I'll have you? Don't you ever doubt it, baby!"

And right then and there, Misty and Crissy became a couple. Misty leaned over and kissed Crissy and looked deep into her eyes.

Misty: "Are you sure about this?"

Crissy: "More than ever. But, um, while I'm all tied up here, I would really love for you to tickle the shit out of me, baby."

Misty giggled and gave her one more kiss before assuming her position behind her. The other girls found various spots at Crissy's sides and feet.

Diedra: "Do you want us to warm you up first, or just attack you full force?"

Crissy: "Attack full force? My, my! Do sweet girls talk like that?"

Diedra: "We're NOT sweet girls."

Crissy giggled at this.

Crissy: "Do your worst! I want it all!"

And all five girls hit her at once. Her laughter was manic and sporatic. But after a minute Diedra told everyone to stop.

Diedra: "Shit! She doesn't have a safe word! Sorry, are you ok?"

Crissy took a moment to regain her composure.

Crissy: "Holy shit....holy shit....I...I'm...ok....but.....please...."

Misty: "Yeah baby?"

Crissy: "DON'T STOP!!"

Chapter VI

The next morning, because it was Sunday and neither one had class, they were able to sleep in. Misty was the first to wake up. She gazed at her sleeping Crissy for awhile. She had her arm over her head which gave Misty an idea. She gently traced a single fingernail down Crissy's arm from her elbow to her underarm. Crissy stirred a little, so Misty repeated this for a minute. Eventualy Crissy's eyes opened and she smiled at Misty, and Misty stopped tickling.

Crissy: "That feels good, keep doing that."

Misty: "Ok, sweetie. You like that?"

Crissy: "Mmmmm....god I love this tickling."

Misty gave her a quick spider in her underarm which made Crissy shriek, but she kept her arm up.

Misty: "You want me to keep going?"

Crissy: "Go ahead. It seems to tickle more. Is that normal?"

Misty: "Mabey."

And Misty gave her underarm another fingernail spider. Crissy's laughter had a musical eveness to it and she never moved her arm in defence.

Misty: "That's incredible. How can you keep still like that?"

Crissy: "I don't know, I just can. All I know is it feels really good and I want more."

Crissy lifted her other arm up for Misty to tickle both underarms at the same time. Misty straddled her and went to town, but no matter how intense she got, Crissy was able to keep her arms up. Misty tried multiple places and techniques and still nothing. Crissy was in tears and out of breath when Misty finaly stopped. After she let Crissy catch her breath she collapsed into her arms and they snuggled for awhile.

Misty: "I can't believe you can stay still like that."

Crissy: "I know. I hope it doesn't bother you. It just feels great."

Misty: "It's cool. But would you be open to trying it next Saturday?"

Crissy: "Trying what?"

Misty: "A gang tickle where we all try to make you jump or pull away."

Crissy: "Sure. How did you find out about this tickle club, anyway?"

Misty: "Online....... here, look."

Misty got up and went to the computer. In her favorites file she clicked on a link that broought her to a tickling web forum. She showed Crissy all the threads and stuff and invited her to create her own screenname. She couldn't think of one at first, but then...

Misty: "It's all right my princess, just take your time."

Crissy: "Princess? Wait. How about 'Princess of Laughter'? Does that sound cool?"

Misty: "Wow, that is a cool name. See if it's been taken already."

Crissy registered her screenname and it stuck. She was now officially a member of a tickling chat forum. Later on, they had breakfast and talked more on what they would do the following Saturday. The rest of the week was classes and studying, and then tickling, sex and sleeping. The other bed was pretty much used for storage. They both felt blessed that they met each other as roommates first thing like they did, and they were making the most of it.

The next Saturday night, they told the others there about the scenario they had cooked up. Some were quite confident that they could break Crissy and she would regret her boast. Crissy quickly pointed out that it wasn't a boast or anything like that. In fact, she wanted to be tickled hard enough to need restraints. She was hooked on wanting more and wished there was a way to increase her sensitivity. Misty had Crissy lie on a bed in the spread eagle position. She then got Diedra and four others to help. All looked on though as six highly skilled, and now highly dedicated, ticklers did everything they could think of to get Crissy to move. Crissy, however, despite all her shrieking laughter and some slight twitching here and there, stayed in her position throughout. More people joined in til there were as many as fourteen ticklers going at Crissy's body. Some were saying that she wasn't ticklish and she was faking the whole thing, but her reactions were too real to fake. Everyone watched in absolute awe as she endured an hour or more of extreme tickling without even once asking for a break. Her voice was almost gone from the screaming when they finaly stopped.

Diedra: "Well Misty, after all that your own girlfriend didn't pee her pants. She's really somthing!"

Misty looked at Diedra in horror. She had a particular thing with making her ticklee wet their pants and hadn't told Crissy anything about it for fear of damaging their brand new relationship. Diedra immediatly realized this and fell silent. Crissy, however turned to Misty.

Crissy: "You were trying to make me pee?"

Misty: "....I...damnit.....I.....no.....I wasn't.....trying....."

Crissy: "It's ok, calm down."

Misty: "....wh...what?"

Crissy: "Relax, would ya? I told you, I don't scare easy. Now, what's up?"

Misty: "Well......I have this thing with making ticklees wet their pants.....I....don't know......it.....excites me. You must think I'm fucked up.......geez...."

Crissy put her arms around her, looked deep into her eyes and kissed her.

Crissy: "Yes, my love, I DO think you're fucked up. And I wouldn't want you any other way. PLEASE feel free to tell me ANY other wierd or bizzare things that turn you on."

Misty: "I.....think that's.....it. God, are you for real?"

Crissy: "'Fraid so! You're stuck with me! You kidding? You're a fucking sweetheart! You're compassionate, careing and warm, and I'd do anything for you, ok?"

Misty: ".......ok....."

Diedra: "You must not have to go. You would have peed for sure with all that tickling just now."

Crissy: "Actually, I do."

Misty: ".....you.....do....?"

Crissy: "Yeah, is there a bathroom close by?"

Diedra: "Down the hall."

Misty just stared at the floor.

Diedra: "Misty?"

Misty: "I'm cool."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter VII

On the way home in the car Misty hardly said a word. Crissy knew something was wrong, but Misty held fast to her denial. Once in their dorm they just cuddled on the bed till they fell alseep. The next morning Misty was her usual self and Crissy forgot all about it.

The week went by and the next Saturday they were back at Gayle's house for another gathering. Tickle play ensued along with other social activities. About halfway through the evening Crissy was watching Misty tickle a girl named Shasta. She had been at it for about five minutes or so when Shasta's eyes got wide and her laughter changed to a groan. All of a sudden a small stream of liquid began to run down Shasta's legs and she squeezed her thighs together. Misty saw this and just went crazy. Her hands became blurs over Shasta's body which caused Shasta's groans to elevate in pitch. It wasn't long before the small stream became a cascading torent of involuntary release. It was hard to tell who was breathing harder, Shasta...

or Misty.

Misty lifted Shasta's chin up and gently kissed her lips. Shasta then looked over at Crissy who was staring at them in awe.

Shasta: "Crissy, would you like to trade me places?"

Crissy: "I...wow, sure."

Misty: "No, I have a better idea."

Misty took Crissy by the hand and led her to a bedroom upstairs. She then ravaged Crissy like a wild beast, alternating from tickling to sexual plesasuring to an orgasmic combonation. Afterwards, they cuddled in each others arms in silence. Not a word was spoken. Crissy layed there in her lovers arms, lost in thought over this new concept. It was obvious that Misty became intensly arroused by making Shasta pee. She thought about last weekend. She didn't pee after the vicious tickling she received despite having a full bladder from the drinks that evening. She also realized that this was the reason for Misty being distant the rest of that evening. Misty was good at hiding her feelings the rest of the week, but now, being the recipiant of Misty's supercharged arousel from her earlier session with Shasta, she came to this one conclusion...

she was going to pee for Misty.

The next day, Crissy planned out a day of going hiking in the woods with Misty. She had coffee durring breakfast and a bottle of water. She didn't visit the restroom on purpose to make sure she would be ready.

They hiked up a nature trail in Redwood Regional Park till they found a secluded spot to take a breather. Misty sat against a fallen treetrunk and took a sip of water. Crissy walked up to her, put her arms around her and kissed her.

Crissy: "You think anyone will hear us out here?"

Misty: "I don't think so....why?"

Crissy just lifted her arms above her head and gently bit her lip in a playful pout.

Misty: "Does baby need a tickle?"

Crissy: "...please..."

Misty: "Please what?"

Crissy: "...please tickle me..."

And with that Misty began to tickle her lovers underarms and sides. Crissy almost immediatly started to wet her shorts. However, Misty stopped tickling and looked at Crissy in a mix of understanding, concern...

...and disapontment.

Crissy: "What's wrong? I thought you would like this."

Misty: "You did this on purpose though, didn't you?"

Crissy: "...yes, but..."

"Misty: "NO, NO!!"

Crissy: "Why? What's up?"

Misty: "Actually, you have to try and NOT pee while I'm tickling you. I know....... it's crazy, but I have to....make...you pee. Does that make sense, at all?"

Crissy: "I think so....so you're trying to tickle it out of me?"

Misty: "Yeah!"

Crissy: "I'm sorry. I just wanted to do this for you."

Misty: "I know baby, I know. But I know you'll never be tickled till you pee naturaly. You're just too resiliant."

Crissy: "And you're ok with it?"

Misty: "I'm fine, baby! It's no big deal, just one of my turn ons, that's all. Believe me, you turn me on plenty on your own for me not to even worry about this. So don't you worry about it either."

Crissy: "You're not just saying this to make me feel better?"

Misty: "Nope, promise."

Crissy and Misty spent the rest of their college years together. Misty graduated a year before Crissy and got an apartment in Oakland that was both convieneint to her new job and Berkeley. They had shared the same dorm room for three years and, although both families of the girls had their obvious reservations on their daughters relationship with each other, they eventualy accepted it and, seeing how happy Crissy and Misty were together, came to support the couple. There were holiday visits traded from one family to the other. The meeting of both families and all the other nuances that two peolple share in a commited relationship. Once Crissy had graduated, she got a job as a secretary in a chemicals engineering lab through the post-grad job placement program that would support her until she found work in her field.

This secretary job would eventualy change hers and Misty's life.

The end.

Last edited:
That is a one of the best stories ive read well done I love how they fell in love and how tickling was a part of it. Very Very good job

Excellent again! A great Prequel to Serum 24!

Damn nice indeed!
Gotta LOVE a club of women like that!!!

TTD

Excellent again! A great Prequel to Serum 24!

Damn nice indeed!
Gotta LOVE a club of women like that!!!

TTD

ya hmmm maybe they could finally break you, you old fart lol

anyhoo...great story...nice set up for Serum..i really admire Cindy..i cannot stand having my underarms tickled for more than a few seconds before i pull down...hubby tried once...i was like ok that's enough hehe...you are a fantastic writer with great set ups and descriptions..i look forward to reading more from you..

Now remember, the effects are lifelong lasting AND are exponentialy increased by the ammount you take.

Could you imagine chugging a gallon of it the night before a NEST?

ya hmmm maybe they could finally break you, you old fart lol

anyhoo...great story...nice set up for Serum..i really admire Cindy..i cannot stand having my underarms tickled for more than a few seconds before i pull down...hubby tried once...i was like ok that's enough hehe...you are a fantastic writer with great set ups and descriptions..i look forward to reading more from you..

By Cindy do you mean Crissy?

ha so you don't deny being an old fart...lol.......and hmm i just bet the serum would break you ........you old coot...hehe...

Not old either and neither the serum or anyone/anything can break me! OR make me.....:rotate::manicd:

:woot::wavingguy

TTD

Yea, but you KNOW you'd love to have some. :)

Ain't it funny how we're talking about the serum on the "Princess" thread?

Wow, haven't been on the TMF for few. I'm gonna try and write some new stuff soon.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back