• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally..its Here...fergie Is Ticklishious!!!

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
In their New York City hideout, Don Turtelli and his goons relaxed in recliners:

"AHHH, it feels good to be back after our long vacation. Who ever knew our trip to Paris would last so long?"

Both goons nodded hesitantly.

"What? Is something wrong?" said Turtelli

Neither of the goons responded

"Listen you two knuckleheads.... I ain't no fool. What the hell is the problem?"

Rodney, one of the goons, loosened the collar of his shirt a bit.

"umm...well, boss, remember that one night when we went out and ummm..."

Turtelli screamed" WHAT? WE WENT OUT AND WHAT?"

"Well," said Rodney. "We blew all the money. We're broke."

"WHAT? WE'RE BROKE?!?!?!?!" said Turtelli

"Ya..we are"

"ENOUGH!!!"

Turtelli interrupted Rodney.

"YOU TWO CLOWNS SPENT ALL THE MONEY! JESUS! I CANT BELIEVE IT!" Turtelli was furious.

Bruno, the other goon, just stayed silent. He turned on a television set...well; a 1,000 dollar television set....and turned to the news.

"Another celebrity will be shopping in Manhattan tomorrow. Pop star Fergie was spotted throughout the day at various stores, and sources confirm she will be spending another night here and will continue shopping tomorrow. Apparently, the pop star spent over 15 thousand dollars today and says she will be spending even MORE tomorrow." said a newscaster

"Listen to that boss...15,000 dollars, and that means she even got more for tomorrow." said Bruno

"Well, we gotta get a hold of that money!" said Rodney.

"No shit Sherlock" said Turtelli.

"Say, keep an eye on her tomorrow....maybe she'll do some shoe shopping" he said and grinned

staceyferguson34.jpg

The Beautiful Fergie stood, posing for various fans as she tried on various outfits. She was planning on finding something sexy to wear for her next music video. After trying on outfit after outfit, she came across this..

stacyfergusonbikini2.jpg

All the men watching through the window howled

"WOOF, WOOF, WOOF"

Fergie laughed and went back to be greeted by a man she never met before.

"Hello ma'm, my name is Bruno.....we have selected a few outfits that we think you would be interested in looking at." he said

"Oh, really. Thanks, where they at??" she said

"Follow me"

Bruno led Fergie to a closed room. There, Fergie seen several outfits.

"Ya know, personally, I think you would look STUNNING in this one" said Bruno as he pointed to a specific outfit.

"Yea,,, you know that is pretty hot!" she said "I'll try it on, see how it looks"

"Great!" said Bruno as he struggled to hide the smirk on his face.

Fergie noticed the smirk but figured nothing of it. She changed her clothes, and put on the new outfit..

staceyferguson38.jpg

She really liked it. As she prepared to exit, all the sudden she began to sweat profusely. Her eyes started to close and she sneezed. She could barely stand, and within the next few seconds, Fergie passed out on to her lovely lady lump.

About 2 hours later, Fergie woke up. She tried to move, but her wrists were tied behind her back. She tried to kick, but her ankles were tied together on top of some sort of stool. She was blindfolded.

"Hello, is anyone there? Bruno?"

"No...No Bruno" said a voice. Fergie freaked out

"WHO IS THAT?" she said.

"Don't worry...my name is Don. Caught in a pickle there, eh hunny?" he said.

"What the fuck? Let me go!!!!"

"Well...I'd love to..but you see you have something that I need. All of that money, it belongs to me."

"What? What the hell do you mean?" said Fergie

"Well, that money is mine... I just need you to give it to me." said Turtelli

"Umm... no...haha...you must be crazy. Now let me out of here, what is this?"

"Give me the money!" said Turtelli

"HELL NO" responded Fergie

"Alright, you had your chance, now pay the penalty!" he said

All the sudden, Fergie felt a sudden sensation.

"he...hehehehehe"

There was a tingling feeling.

"hehehehehehahahahaha"

She couldn't believe it....Fergie now was being tickled on her feet.

"HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Turtelli was dragging a long, stiff, black feather up and down the soft sole of Fergie's left foot.

"HEHEHEHEHE...PLEASE....STOP, STOP....HAHAHAHAHA....IM REALLY TICKLISH...HAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHE"

Turtelli wouldn't oblige, as he slowly dragged the feather up and down her lovely sole.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA....OH MY GOSH....HAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT TICKLES!!!"

Turtelli stopped and calmly asked Fergie again

"Give me all the money you got sweetie, and we can be all done"

"NEVER!" she shouted

"Ok, then we have to continue.

Turtelli started running the feather in circles around the arch of Fergie's right foot.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHA I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

"It will all end when you give me the money!"

Fergie's lovely barefoot was moving around rapidly. Her beautiful black painted toes were wiggling like worms on dry ground.

"HAHAHAHHAHA! I'LL NEVER HAHAH TELL HAHAHA!"

Turtelli focused his attention on those pretty toes of hers.

"This little piggy went to market" he ran the feather on her big toe
"This little piggy stayed home." he tickled her next toe
"This little piggy had roast beef" he tickled her middle toe
"This little piggy had none. " he tickled the next toe
"And this little piggy went "Wee! Wee! Wee!" all the way home" he rand the feather up and down her sole

"AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Turtelli continued the torture. The long stiff feather was his best torture device. It had gotten him so much information in the past.

Meanwhile, Fergie was in a panic. She couldn't handle the tickling anymore! She hated it. Her feet were so ticklish....her friends used to always tickle her feet in high school to goof around with her, and boyfriends have had fun torturing her. But not like this! She couldn't take it!

"HAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE!!! JUST STOP! THIS IS TORTURE! NO MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Give me the damn money"

Turtelli had to try a new technique he had never done before.

"Alright Bruno....bring him in"

Fergie was trying to catch her breath. She was afraid. What was happeneing next? She couldn't handle the torture from the feather

"I didn't want it to come to this...but it has too."

Fergie felt a cold, wet substance pour across her soles and fall between her toes.

"Meet my friend....Rex" said Turtelli

"Rex?" thought Fergie.

Rex wasn't just any friend of Turtelli...it was man's best friend. Turtelli's little dachshund crawled up to the young girls feet and began to lick the milk off of Fergie soles"

"HEHEHE..HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH NO! PLEASE"

Rex licked away at Fergie's lovely soles, attacking every crevice. He licked in-between her lovely toes which sent her through the roof

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! PLEASE! HAHHAHAHAHHAHA! MAKE HIM STOP, MAKE HIM STOP!!!"
She screamed

"Tell us what we want" said Turtelli

Fergie couldn’t handle it anymore. The dog was driving her nuts, with his wet tongue sliding in and out from between her little toezies.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OK! OK! I'LL GIVE YOU THE MONEY!! JUST MAKE HIM STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Bruno pulled Rex back as Fergie cracked, telling Turtelli her bank account number. Turtelli, Bruno, and the canine tickler left immediately, and left Fergie tied to the chair.

"Hello...is anyone there?" Fergie yelled.

She heard some foot steps.

"Hello?"

The voice responded

"It's Britney Bitch..."

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back