• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The New Adventures of Batman Part 5 Alfred's Betrayal M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Alfred spoke in a hushed voice on the phone to Ming.. Batman's archenemy from his days in the Orient Affairs Bureau. Batman had caught Ming trading secrets to a terrorist group the Malka Po Islands. Ming spent the next 10 years in jail on Merlot Island. There he was interrogated. It was by accident that the guards found out Ming was ticklish. From that time on, Ming was stripped daily and tickled until he nearly went insane. The only thing that kept him from cracking was getting revenge on Batman. once he was released, he renewed his association with Alfred, whom he knew through Batman.

Ming has suspected that the dynamic duo were ticklish, but had to be sure. Once he got out of jail, he contacted Alfred, who was very happy to cooperate with Ming. Alfred's price for betrayal was quite small. All he wanted was safe passage to Plume Island, where he could tickle to his heart's content. While Alfred wasn't ticklish,he grew up teasing and tickling his brothers and their friends until he became quite good at it and using it to get what he wanted.

While Batman was having his fun tickling the Boy Wonder, a fine film of smoke entered the chamber. Batman and the Boy Wonder became dizzy and then passed out. While they were out, Ming's men captured them and took them to a secret place and tied them up.

The Boy wonder was tied by his wrists, his legs spread apart and tied. Batman was also tied the same way, but facing the Boy wonder, as if to view his punishment.

Alfred joined Ming in his study. "Have you met my terms?" Alfred asked. Ming smiled. "Yes. your plane his waiting to take you to Plume Island. I arranged for you to be met and taken to your Villa, where there is a very ticklish man stripped and tied, waiting for your expert treatment. I only wish it was I." Ming had been tickled once by Alfred and loved every minute of it.

Alfred looked at Ming. "I may be able to accommodate you if you are willing!"
Ming smiled. "You know how ticklish I am and how I suffered at the hands of the guards. but You are different as a tickler." Alfred leaned closer to Ming and unbuttoned Ming's shit. Ming shivered as the air his his bare chest. Alfred slide his hands inside Ming's shirt. Ming giggled as he felt Alfred's fingertips on his ribs. Alfred ran his nails up and down Ming's ribs and across his belly. Ming howled with ticklish laughter as Alfred explored all his upper body tickle points.

The guard walked in and whispered in Ming's ear that Batman and the Boy wonder were awake. Ming grabbed Alfred's and and bid him farewell.
He waked into the Chamber of Horrors and looked at Batman.

"Well Well. I finally have you right where I want you. You have no idea how I suffered while I was in that jail!" Batman looked around and pulled at his restraints.

"you betrayed our country! you needed to be jailed! You were dangerous!" Batman continued pulling at his ropes. Ming became angered. "You never told me it was a Tickling Jail. You know how ticklish I was and you sent me there. They hung me like an animal and used their fingers, feathers, anything they could find to used to tickle me. Now you will pay! You will suffer as I did... I'm going to make you watch as your side kick is tortured. He is quite ticklish, so I've been told!!!"

The Boy Wonder began to get very nervous. He tried to pull at his ropes, but they were holding him securely. "Batman! Please..! PLEASE!!! YOU KNOW I'll NEVER LAST! " The Boy wonder pleaded for Ming's mercy, but got none.

Ming grabbed a sword made out of feathers and walked over to where the Boy Wonder was tied. "I wonder where you're ticklish Boy wonder!" teased Ming Then Ming drew the feather sword across the young man's belly. the Boy Wonder arched and stretched and sucked in his belly, but Ming was expert at tickling and drew the feather sword all over his belly then up into his armpits. Soon he had the Boy Wonder's muscular body dripping with sweat and howling in ticklish laughter.

Batman tried to avert his eyes, but soon watched the tickle torture intently. Soon his own body began tingling. He bit his lip to keep from giggling, but soon his own body was wiggling as if the feathers were tickling him.

Soon Batman's own laughter could be heard as well as the boy Wonder's.
"Ming!!! MING!! Stop! stop it!! I c-can't stand it! Pleheeheeheeheeheeheease! " Ming's guards watched in amusement as Batman's body writhed and he became overcome with ticklish laughter.

The Boy Wonder soon fainted from his tickle torture. Ming sat near Batman's feet and began tickling up his foot with his long, pointed nails. Soon Batman's feet were pink and hyper sensitive to the tickling touches. Then Ming began tickling up Batman's inner legs, which made him laugh even harder, especially since his manhood was becoming erect and so very tickly. Ming was also becoming aroused by the tickling.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back