• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street Chapter 45 – “Winner Take All”

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
By Strelnikov
Copyright 2007 by the author

Dramatis Personae (in order of appearance)

Nicole Wade
A little beauty, 20 yrs old, with crystal blue eyes and bright blonde hair, and a very trim and shapely body. Nicole is a first-born overachiever, a Pre-Med student at Commonwealth University. She’s horribly ticklish. Until this summer, she wasn’t an active participant in the Tickle Street action. Now, though, she’s making up for lost time...

Amanda Mason
Amanda is a little cutie, just turned 18 years old, a petite girl with a trim and shapely figure. She stands an inch or so over five feet tall in her bare feet. She has curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, dark brows and long, dark lashes. She’s new to Tieson City, and will start at TCHS as a Senior in the fall. She loves to tickle and be tickled. She’s impossible not to like.

Candice Wade
Nicole’s 18 yr old sister. A little shorter than Nicole, with ash blonde hair, but the two girls have the same cute shape, delicate features and crystal blue eyes. Loves to be tickled and get in ticklish situations, but if the tickling goes too far, she's out of control. Lately her lust to be tickled has grown and grown, and now she'll do anything to get tickled.

Julie Budanov
Julie has just turned 18 – she’ll be a senior at Tieson City High School this fall. She’s left-handed, slender with long, bright coppery red hair, high cheekbones, exotic eyes inherited from some distant Tatar ancestor, skin so fair that it almost seems translucent. Her eyes are that indeterminate color that sometimes appears blue or gray, sometimes green or hazel. Russian folklore associates her physical type with witchcraft and malign spirits. She has the most ticklish feet in the neighborhood.

Vicky and Veronica Righetti
They’re “mirror twins” – identical, but Vicky is a lefty (Latin “sinister”) and Veronica is right handed. They’re 20 years old, medium height, with very trim and fit figures that they maintain by martial arts. They have shoulder length wavy dark brown hair, dark brows and lashes, brown eyes. They’re extremely ticklish, and great fun to tickle.

Nicole Wade stepped out of her new sandals and wiggled her toes. The shoes had seemed comfortable enough in the shoe store, but they still needed to be broken in. Wearing them to work had been a bad idea.

Nicole was 20 – she was home from Commonwealth University for the summer. She worked at the bookstore in Squander Mall. Sore feet excepted, it was a good job. The pay wasn’t great, but she got a discount on her book purchases that more than made up for it. She was a little beauty with crystal blue eyes, bright blonde hair, delicate china-doll features, and a very trim and shapely body, dressed for work in khaki capri pants and a blue polo shirt with a name tag on it.

Lunch-hour browsers had left the magazine display looking like it had been stirred with a stick, she saw. But now, there were just a few customers in the bookstore, and none of them ready to check out – a good time to restore order, she thought. She padded across the carpeted floor barefoot and got to work.

The bottom rows were the worst, of course. Pretty obviously, some people had just launched the magazine in the general direction of the rack when they finished with it. Nicole kneeled and kept working, knee walking her way along as she did.

Fingernails flicked Nicole’s upturned soles. “Hehehe!” she giggled – she twisted around and pulled her feet away. “Stop it, Amanda!”

“Just trying to brush the dirt off,” Amanda said virtuously. “This carpet isn’t exactly clean, y’know.” Amanda Mason was a little cutie, a petite girl with a trim and shapely figure – she stood an inch or so over five feet tall. She had curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, dark brows and long, dark lashes. She wore a tube top, a short summer skirt and sandals.

“Uh-huh,” Nicole said, not fooled at all. “You just like to tickle.”

“Busted!” Amanda said cheerfully. “Sometime before you go away to college, I’m gonna make you laugh like you’ve never laughed before.”

“Think so, do you? Ah-haha!” she giggled again, and twisted around. “Sis! What are you– haheha!” This time, Nicole stood up. “And Julie – I might’ve known. What are you two doing here?”

“Mall crawling,” her sister Candice said. “We told Amanda we’d give her a ride here to get some study guides for the fall.” Candice was 18, a little shorter than Nicole, with ash blonde hair, but the family resemblance was strong – the two girls had the same cute shape, delicate features and bright blue eyes. Julie was 18 – she was slender with long, bright coppery red hair, high cheekbones, exotic eyes inherited from some distant Tatar ancestor, skin so fair that it almost seemed translucent. Her eyes were that indeterminate color that sometimes appears blue or gray, sometimes green or hazel. Both girls were dressed like Amanda.

“Hey sis, you could make me laugh,” Candice said. “You’ve been slacking off lately.”

“Why her?” Amanda asked. “I’m a better tickler.”

“In your dreams!” Nicole scoffed.

“So make a contest out of it,” Candice said. “A Tickling Death Match. The winner gets tickle rights on the loser, and you can tickle me too. How about it, sis? I could be the referee.”

“You’re hardly impartial,” Julie said. “Let me be the referee. That is, if Nicole’s up for it?”

“Well, I– ” Nicole started.

“Losing your nerve?” Amanda taunted.

“Oh, all right,” Nicole said. “We’ll settle this once and for all. Where and when?”

“Our place, after you get home from work,” Candice said. “Does that work for everyone?”

Nicole thought it over as she drove home. Her mind was orderly, meticulous, always very much under control – someday she would become a superb surgeon. She was something of a touch-me-not, and had hated to be tickled because of the loss of control. That had changed, but she still hadn’t fully come to terms with it.

Candice’s personality was the flip side of her own. She was an extroverted sensualist who loved (among other things) the sensation of being tickled. The two had made an arrangement years ago: Candice had refrained from tickling Nicole, and in return, Nicole had tickled her little sister silly at least once a week.

But lately, so had Amanda. She probably had more tickle time on Candice than Nicole did over the past few months, and others too.

Nicole kicked off her sandals next to Candice’s inside the front door, changed into shorts and t-shirt and went looking for her sister. Candice was in the back-yard hammock – the younger girl laid her book aside. “Amanda’s gonna clean your plow, you know,” she said. “She’s been tickling other girls for years, and she knows all about tickling from inside too.”

Nicole sighed. “Yah, I know,” she said. “But I couldn’t very well blow it off. At least, maybe I’ll give her a run for her money.”

“Not unless you train for it,” Candice said. She grinned. “But I can help. We’ve got a little time – you can practice on me. It’ll be fun for both of us.”

Candice flopped down on her tummy on the grass. Nicole hogtied her and tied her big toes together with string. She kneeled facing Candice’s trapped feet and put a knee on either side of Candice’s to prevent a rollover. “Any preference?” she asked.

Candice squirmed a little, getting a bit more comfortable. “Nope,” she said. “Your choice. But make it good.”

“Coming right up,” Nicole said, and held Candice’s toes back. She used a single nail to draw fast, looping figure-eight’s around the balls of Candice’s feet. Candice lost it and laughed her head off.

Nicole tickled side to side under all ten toes while helpless laughter streamed from her victim. Still holding the toes back, she tickled both stretched out soles, left-right-and-repeat, lingering on the soles and balls of Candice’s feet where it tickled unbearably. Candice howled with forced mirth, helpless to resist the fiendish and well techniqued tickling.

Nicole released Candice’s toes and tickled the soles two-handed – Candice’s toes twitched and curled as she laughed like mad. Candice laughed helplessly as Nicole’s nails spider-walked down her arches – tears of laughter ran from her closed eyes, she was turning pink from laughing. The heels were next, drawing overlapping circles and other tickling shapes while Candice laughed and laughed. But the soles were best, thought Nicole – let’s see how hard she can laugh!

She held Candice’s toes back again and tickled the stretched out soles mercilessly. Candice laughed her head off, tears of laughter streaming down her cheeks. Nicole picked up the pace, and Candice laughed at the top of her lungs. It was more than she could bear – she laughed herself breathless.

“How was that?” Nicole asked.

“That... really... really... tickled...” Candice gasped out. She took a deep breath. “Nothing wrong with your technique, Sis. Maybe you’ve got a chance against Amanda in the Tickling Death Match after all.”

“Hope so,” Nicole said.

“Nah, she’s toast,” a female voice said dismissively.

Nicole looked up, and saw the Righetti twins watching from the fence line. They were “mirror twins” – Veronica was right-handed, Vicky was a lefty. They were her own age, barefoot Mediterranean beauties in matching red t-shirts and jeans shorts, with summer tans, wavy dark brown hair worn shoulder length, dark brows and lashes, brown eyes. “How long have you two been watching?” Nicole asked.

“A few minutes,” one of them (Vicky?) said. “Your technique’s not bad, but– ”

“ –technique isn’t everything,” her twin (Veronica?) completed the thought.

“Be fun to watch, though,” Vicky continued. “Mind if we join you?”

Nicole opened her mouth, but Candice cut her off. “Sure, come on over.”

“But just to watch,” Nicole said with ill grace. Growing up next door, those two had tickled her silly more times than she could count. She wasn’t the least bit interested in a repeat performance.

“Agreed,” the twins said in chorus.

Amanda showed up with Julie, and Nicole felt better now that they had the twins outnumbered. “We’ve got visitors,” she said, nodding toward the twins.

“Participants or spectators?” Amanda asked.

“Spectators,” Nicole said quickly.

Amanda grinned. “Care to make a bet on the outcome?” she asked.

“Nope,” the twins chorused again.

“Julie?”

“I don’t think so,” the redhead said. She kicked off her flip-flops and sat cross-legged. “Safer just to watch.”

“Party poopers!” Amanda said good-naturedly. “I heard Candice laughing from down the street. Your turn next, Nicole.”

“I’m looking forward to some more of it myself,” Candice said. “No, don’t untie me– Hee! AH-HAHAHA!” she laughed as Amanda reached down and tickled her upturned soles. “You’ll just have to tie me up again in a few minutes,” she continued, and rolled onto her side. “I can watch from here.”

“Suit yourself,” Amanda said. “Let’s do it, Nicole.”

Anne Kincaid and Melissa Gabreski had invented the Tickling Death Match at the beginning of summer, and the contests had quickly spread (metastasized?) throughout the neighborhood. The rules were simple: one on one, and the last one still tickling was the winner.

Amanda stepped out of her shoes. Nicole and Amanda sat close on the grass, facing each other. They extended their right legs, drew up their left with the bottoms of their left feet flat against their right thighs. Each girl got a firm grip on her opponent’s right foot with her left hand.

“Ready?” Julie asked. The others nodded. “Wait for it– one, two, three, GO!”

Both girls flicked the nails of their right hands on the bottom of her opponent’s trapped foot, fast as they could. Their tickling fingernails flicked and scratched, each covering the other’s foot with fiendish and well-techniqued tickling. Both girls laughed like mad, red faced, tears of laughter streaming down their faces.

Nicole concentrated on the sole and ball of Amanda’s foot, Amanda tickled Nicole’s sole, paying special attention to the crease in the middle. Their toes twitched and curled as they laughed and laughed – it was an added challenge, but they were equal to it. They both laughed like madwomen, tickling as fast as they could, as time expanded and the tickling filled their consciousness.

Amanda found just the right rhythm and gained the upper hand – Nicole was laughing harder now, while Amanda’s laughter was mixed with giggles. Amanda tickled faster – her well-manicured nails danced along Nicole’s sole crease, where it tickled unbearably. Nicole laughed her head off, eyes closed, tears running down her cheeks, trying desperately to tickle Amanda out and avoid the same fate herself. But her best wasn’t enough – all she got from Amanda now was occasional giggles, while her own laughter was off the scale. She lost it and collapsed onto her back, laughing at the top of her lungs. Her strength was gone, tickled away.

Amanda giggled as the tickling sensation faded, then picked up the pace as fine motor control returned. She held back Nicole’s toes and tickled the sole crease mercilessly, bringing forth wave after wave of ticklish laughter. It was more than Nicole could bear – she laughed herself breathless.

Amanda released Nicole’s foot and stood. “Told you so,” she said.

Nicole drew her knees up and laid there gasping. “That… tickled... so much... ” she said. She shuffled her feet on the grass to get the tickle off. “Woo! You got me good!”

“And in a little while, you’re really gonna get it,” Amanda said cheerfully. “Anybody else want to take me on?”

“Pass,” Vicky said for both.

“And I’m way too ticklish,” Julie said. “You could just say “tickle”, and you’d have me.”

“There’s another way,” Amanda said. “Candice and Nicole seem about equally ticklish – let’s have a race and see who’s the better tickler.”

Julie thought that one over. “OK, you’re on,” she said.

“Assume the position, Nicole,” Amanda said. “Julie, looks like you’ve got Candice.”

“Look on the bright side, sis,” Candice said. “I know Amanda. You’ll end up tickling her before we’re finished here. By then, you’ll be good and motivated.”

Amanda hogtied Nicole next to her sister. Nicole looked over at Candice – the younger girl winked. “Relax and enjoy it,” she said.

“Good advice,” Amanda said. “Ready, Julie? One of you V’s, referee for us.”

“I’ll do it,” Veronica said. “On my count. Three-two-one-GO!”

Amanda dug in. Nicole arched her back and laughed at the top of her lungs. She heard Candice laughing beside her, blinked away tears – her sister’s eyes were closed, tears running down her cheeks as she laughed like mad. But Amanda speeded up, tickling fiendishly, and laughter poured out of Nicole in a solid stream.

Amanda was good at it too, with a light touch that tickled like mischief. She spider-walked her nails down Nicole’s arches, zig-zag – the laughter went up a notch. She tickled both heels, using just her nail tips. She switched her tickle target to Nicole’s soles, one hand at a time, and never missed a stroke. Nicole threw her head back and laughed her head off, bucking and squirming as she struggled desperately to escape.

Amanda kept it up, covering the sensitive skin with unbearable tickling. Then down both arches to the heels again, two-handed, drawing circles and other tickling shapes. Back up the arches, then on both soles again – Nicole’s toes twitched and curled as her laughter went off the scale. It tickled horribly!

Amanda held back Nicole’s toes and tickled the soft skin underneath, side to side under all ten toes. She tickled the stretched out soles, left-right-and-repeat, then made a Peace sign and scratched the balls of both feet. Nicole laughed helplessly, tears of laughter running down her cheeks. Amanda was tickling her to death! Oh Ghod how it tickled!

Amanda took hold of Nicole’s right foot – she made a claw of her left hand. Nicole laughed at the top of her lungs as Amanda raked her nails down the foot, drawing four parallel zig-zag lines and applying just enough pressure to tickle unbearably. Tears of laughter ran down Nicole’s cheeks as she struggled and squirmed. Amanda repeated the tickle half a dozen times or so, then did the same to Nicole’s left foot, forcing wave after wave of helpless laughter. Then two-handed tickling on both soles, fast as she could, and tickled Nicole’s breath away.

Nicole heard her sister’s helpless laughter as she drifted back from Tickle Hell – Candice was laughing her head off, but Julie wasn’t even close to tickling her out. As for herself, she was surprised she had lasted as long as she did. Amanda must have kept me laughing just for the fun of it, she thought.

“Beat ya, Julie!” Amanda said triumphantly.

“Ebat’-kobat’!” Julie said in Russian, and quit tickling. “Or, in other words, aw, shit!” she added in a disgusted tone.

“Why’d... you... stop... ” Candice gasped. She took a deep breath and blinked away tears. “It was just... getting good... ”

“You’re up next, Julie,” Amanda said. “Untie Nicole, and assume the position. I intend to tickle you to death.”

“How about Candice?” Julie asked.

“Somebody else gets to tickle me,” Candice said. She was completely recovered – she had had plenty of practice, after all. “Hey Vicky, how about some tummy tickles this time?”

Vicky grinned. “Sounds good to me,” she said. She kneeled next to Candice, rolled her onto her side and pushed up the bottom of her t-shirt. “I’m gonna play you like a piano.”

“Do your worst,” Candice said with happy anticipation. “AHAHA! HAHA-HAHA-HAHAHA!” she laughed as Vicky’s strong hands lobster-clawed her fit sides. Her business, thought Nicole, and said nothing. She sat cross-legged to watch. Veronica moved over and sat beside her.

Amanda had Julie hogtied – she kneeled facing the redhead’s upturned feet and rested her nail tips on the sensitive soles. “What d’you say, Julie, quality or quantity?” she taunted.

“Just get it over with,” Julie said glumly. “HAHEHA! WAH-HAHAHA! HEHE-HAHAHA!”

Vicky tickled her way up Candice’s ribcage, rubbing the skin against the bones, getting in the ticklish spaces in between. Candice howled with forced mirth, squirming like a worm and enjoying every bit of it. She tickled Candice’s tummy, one hand following the rib cage and the other the panty line. Candice’s flat abs twitched and jumped as she laughed with wild abandon.

Julie had the most ticklish feet in the neighborhood, but Amanda had a delicate touch that kept her laughing wildly without quite tickling her out. She held Julie’s toes back and flicked her nails on the soft skin underneath, tickling left-to-right under all ten toes. Julie laughed helplessly as Amanda extended the nail strokes down onto the stretched-out soles, tickling right-to-left this time. Julie’s fair skin colored as she laughed her head off – tickled pink.

“Technique’s not bad, Amanda,” Veronica said. “Where’d you learn to do that?”

“From the inside, mostly,” Amanda said. She made a Peace sign and drew tickling circles on the balls of Julie’s feet – Julie laughed harder, her face turning red. “As for the rest, you’d never believe me.” Two-handed sole tickling now – Julie’s toes twitched and curled as she laughed and laughed.

“This works pretty good too,” Vicky gleefully, working Candice’s fit sides with both hands and making Candice laugh like a lunatic.

“Good! Enjoy yourself,” Veronica said. “Everybody’s enjoying it except poor Julie,” she said to Nicole. “You either, I guess. You do know that Amanda suckered both of you, don’t you?” she added.

“How do you mean?” Nicole asked. She looked over the tickling scene. Amanda spider-walked her nails down Julie’s arches, then scrabbled her nails on the heels – Vicky switched to rib-tickling again. Both girls laughed their heads off at the top of their lungs.

“How long would Julie last in a Death Match?” Veronica asked.

“She’d be helpless in less than a minute,” Nicole said.

“That’s right,” Veronica said. “It’s not just a test of technique. Endurance counts too, maybe even more. And the other little contest – she was tickling Candice and Amanda was tickling you.”

Amanda held Julie’s toes back again, made a claw of her right hand and gave Julie alternating foot rakes that tickled unbearably. Using just a single nail, Vicky drew circles around Candice’s navel, tickling horribly. All Julie and Candice could do was lay there and laugh – the tickling had completely sucked away their strength.

“We always had to chase you down to tickle you, Nicole,” Veronica continued. “Candice used to chase us down, and we gave her plenty. What does that tell you?”

“Endurance again,” Nicole said. “Candice can go like that for a long time. I can’t.” She saw that Vicky was tickling Candice’s tummy with both hands, forcing a solid stream of laughter. “And Julie– ” The redhead was red-faced and sweaty, hair in tangles. Her helpless laughter had an edge of desperation – she wouldn’t last much longer.

“Right the first time,” Veronica said. “Look, Vicky and I are twins. Equally ticklish, equal endurance. That’s where technique makes a difference. Upper body contests, she beats me 2 out of 3. Right handed foot tickling, I beat her 2 out of 3. She’s a lefty, so left handed it’s even odds.”

Love it or not, even Candice had her limit. She bucked violently, still laughing her head off, and managed to roll back onto her tummy – anything to escape the tummy tickles! Vicky switched smoothly to foot tickling, flicking the heels and arches and tickling like crazy. “That’s that, I guess,” she said regretfully. “Oh well, this is fun too.” She tickled Candice’s soles two-handed, paying special attention to the sole creases, and Candice’s laughter went off the scale.

So did Julie’s. Amanda guitar-chorded Julie’s feet from soles to heels and back, tickling with her nail tips and driving Julie wild. Another Peace sign, zig-zag lines on both sole creases, then tiny circles in the arches just behind. Julie laughed her head off at the top of her lungs.

Candice lost it first, gasping red-faced silent laughter. “Nuts! You beat me!” Amanda said. She tickled Julie’s arches and heels with both hands, and that finished it for Julie too.

“That was mean, Amanda,” Nicole said. “I saw what you were doing. You were playing with her. Better untie her, she’s wiped out.”

“And why not?” Amanda asked. She got to work releasing Julie. “I beat her, didn’t I? Just like I beat you. And I know I can beat Candice. Looks like I’m the best tickler here, just like I said.”

Vicky untied Candice too, and they took a break on the back porch to plan the rest of the night’s activities. Amanda was uncommonly pleased with her tickling exploits. She kidded the others, threatened them good-naturedly with more of the same – even the twins, who cheerfully threatened retaliation in kind.

But Nicole didn’t join the conversation. She couldn’t warm up to the twins, even though the younger girls were obviously on good terms with them. Too much history, she supposed. True, Vicky and Veronica had helped her out of an uncomfortable situation last fall, but she had paid for it afterward with some serious tickle torture. And they still had that disconcerting habit of sharing their half of a conversation with others. They did it rapid-fire, relay-style, finishing each other’s sentences and so forth. It was uncanny and disorienting, as though they were telepathic.

Still, they were her sister’s guests, and her mother had raised her right. She didn’t have to like them, just be pleasant and minimally hospitable. If they wanted to play too, she could always excuse herself.

Or not, Nicole thought suddenly – maybe she could squeeze the lemon she’d been handed and make lemonade. Her memory flashed back to her conversation with Veronica. Amanda had won the tickling contests, but was she really the best tickler? Probably not, Nicole thought – she agreed with Veronica on that point. There were too many other variables in play. But if you could eliminate those variables...

Vicky excused herself to find the bathroom, and that gave Nicole the opportunity she needed. She stood up. “Hey Amanda, you up for another contest?” she asked. “One that will really be a test of skill?”

“I’m always ready,” Amanda said. “But what haven’t we done?”

“Tickle the twins,” Nicole said, already in motion. “GET HER!”

The others piled on, and the four girls grabbed Veronica and bulldogged her down to the floor – with odds of 4 to 1, the outcome was never in doubt. Nicole sat on Veronica, Candice tied her hands behind her back, Amanda bound her ankles together. Julie added the finishing touch and gagged her with a wadded-up dish towel. To the young women in this neighborhood, the sudden attack wasn’t a breach of hospitality, just a normal every-day hazard. Vicky and Veronica had done the same to Nicole – it was time for some payback!

Vicky came back, and got the same treatment as her twin. “OK, Amanda, here’s our test of skill,” Nicole said. “Identical ticklees.”

“I want some of that,” Candice said. “They’re fun to tickle.”

“Yah, me too,” Julie said. “Great laughs, great reactions, and they can’t control it at all.”

“All right then, let’s agree on the rules,” Nicole said. “Two at a time, multiple elimination, winner take all.”

“Winner gets to tickle everybody else?” Amanda asked.

Nicole nodded. “And the runner up gets to tickle the Number 3, and so forth,” she added.

“You’re on,” Amanda said.

“Julie, your watch has a stop watch function,” Nicole said. “We can record the times too, and rank the 3rd and 4th places. And let’s lose the gags – I want to hear ‘em laugh.” Win or lose, it would be worth it. She finally had a chance to tickle the twins!

“Mind if we make a suggestion?” Vicky asked.

“Go ahead,” Candice said quickly, cutting Nicole off.

“Use a chair tie on us,” Veronica said.

“We won’t be able to squirm as much– ” Vicky added.

“ –so you’ll be able to do a better job,” Veronica completed the thought.

They weren’t the least bit upset – that surprised Nicole a little. But it was a good suggestion, so they went along. They set two deck chairs side by side, and Candice fetched two tall stools from the kitchen breakfast bar. They shifted the twins to the chairs – more straps around waists and shoulders bound them to the chair backs. Their feet were through the legs of the stools, bound ankles tied to the off-side leg braces, big toes tied together with string. They had been walking barefoot – their feet were a little dirty, Nicole saw.

“OK, Amanda, you’re up first,” Nicole said. “And you, Julie. See how hard you can make ‘em laugh.”

Amanda noticed the dirty feet too. “Let’s tickle ‘em clean,” she said.

Amanda and Julie kneeled facing the trapped feet and sat back comfortably on their heels. Julie handed her watch to Candice – Candice sat with Nicole on the porch swing to watch the fun. And even just watching is gonna be a lot of fun, thought Nicole with a touch of schadenfreude. They’ve tickled me so much, it’ll be great to see ‘em laugh their heads off for a change!

“GO!” Candice said.

Amanda spread Vicky’s right little and next toes and scratched between them, and Vicky burst into helpless laughter. Julie did better – Veronica laughed at the top of her lungs as Julie’s tickling fingernails flicked the sensitive soles. Amanda tickled between each pair of toes, each time getting a wild burst of laughter from Vicky. But Julie was tickling Veronica’s arches now, just behind the sole creases – Veronica sang a ticklish duet with her twin, laughing in two-part harmony.

Amanda tickled down Vicky’s soles and arches, onto the heels, and back up to the soles. Vicky’s toes twitched and curled as musical ticklish laughter poured out of her. Julie held Veronica’s toes back and tickled the balls of both feet, nail tips dancing on ticklish flesh, and Veronica laughed with wild abandon.

Candice leaned over toward Nicole. “Advantage to Julie so far,” she said.

“Looks that way to me too,” Nicole said. “Now be quiet! I want to hear ‘em laugh!”

Amanda found the sweet spots behind Vicky’s sole creases and tickled fiendishly, getting great reactions and a flood of helpless laughter. Julie spider-walked her nails in the backs of both arches, scratching onto the heels. Advantage to Julie again – Veronica laughed her head off, eyes closed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Amanda copied Julie, and Nicole savored Vicky’s wild helpless laughter, nothing to choose between them now. Julie drew wavy lines and other tickling shapes up Veronica’s arches, then flicked her nails along the sole creases and into the arches behind – Veronica laughed at the top of her lungs. Amanda speeded up, tickling Vicky’s arches and heels two-handed – Vicky laughed like a lunatic, eyes closed, tears streaming. But Julie knew her business – she tickled the backs of both arches with one hand, the balls of both feet with the other, and tickled Veronica into gasping, red faced silent laughter.

“Five minutes, 42 seconds!” Candice called out over Vicky’s helpless laughter. Veronica took long deep breaths, trying to get her breathing and heart rate normal again. Already her color was better. She had plenty of stamina too – maybe as much as Candice, Nicole thought.

But the show wasn’t over yet. Vicky laughed and laughed as Amanda guitar-chorded her arches, then zig-zagged her nail tips in the back arches and onto the heels. Amanda tickled the sweet spots two-handed, faster now, and Vicky’s helpless laughter went off the scale. Vicky lost it and laughed herself breathless.

“Six minutes, 11 seconds,” Candice said into the sudden silence.

“Hey sis, you had it easy this time,” Veronica said, fully recovered now. “Julie’s a much better tickler.” Vicky looked indignant, but she was still too breathless to respond the way that comment deserved. Candice fetched two bottles of water – the twins drained them in a few long gulps.

“Thanks, Candice,” Vicky said. She belched. “Oops! ‘Scuse me, I guess I must’ve swallowed some air.”

“I’m good to go again,” Veronica said. “Need a few more minutes, sis?”

“Nah, I’m tough. C’mon, Nicole, tickle me. I know you want to.”

“Got that right,” Nicole said, and took Amanda’s place. She felt a grudging respect for these two. They had been tickled long and hard, but they were ready for more. Better them than me, she thought.

Candice handed the watch back to Julie and took the redhead’s place. “Call it,” she said.

“Ready? GO!” Julie said.

Candice flicked her nails on Veronica’s heels, and Veronica burst into helpless laughter. Nicole was half a beat behind. She tickled two-handed along Vicky’s sole creases and into the sweet spots just behind – Vicky howled with forced mirth. Payback’s a bitch, thought Nicole, and speeded up. She had a surgeon’s dexterity, and put it to the best possible use. Vicky threw back her head and laughed at the top of her lungs.

Candice tickled two-handed up Veronica’s arches to the soles, then spread her toes apart two by two, tickling between each pair. Veronica laughed like a madwoman, tears of laughter running down her face. Nicole held Vicky’s toes back and scrabbled her nails on the soft skin underneath, then across both stretched out soles, side to side, over and over. Veronica laughed wildly as Candice drew circles around and onto the balls of both feet. Nicole guitar-chorded Vicky’s sole creases, left-right-and-repeat, and Vicky laughed at the top of her lungs.

Nicole made a Peace sign and circled two nails in the sweet spots behind the sole creases, savoring Vicky’s wild helpless laughter. Candice held back Veronica’s toes and spider walked her nails along the right sole crease – Veronica laughed harder, hair whipping like a flag as she struggled and laughed and squirmed. Nicole tickled down Vicky’s arches to the ticklish heels, drawing circles and other shapes that tickled like crazy. Candice tickled Veronica’s soles with one hand, the heels with the other – ticklish laughter flooded out, music to Nicole’s ears.

Concentrate! Nicole’s tickling fingernails flew in Vicky’s arches – she extended the strokes onto the ticklish heels behind. Vicky went crazy, bucking and squirming, laughing her head off. Her laughter went off the charts – she lost it and laughed herself breathless.

“Five minutes, 37 seconds,” Julie said. “You beat me, Nicole.”

“Good one, sis!” Candice said, not the least bit upset. “Let’s see if I can take second place.” She picked up the pace, tickling the sweet spots mercilessly, and Veronica’s laughter went off the scale.

“Nope,” Amanda said, raising her voice over Veronica’s wild helpless laughter. “That’s 5 and 42 – it’s you against me for last place now.”

“Fun either way,” Candice said. “Listen to her laugh!” She tickled both heels, scratching in circles and figure-eight’s, then danced her nails lightly up the arches to the balls of the feet, not making much contact but tickling horribly. Veronica laughed her head off, face red, tears of laughter streaming down her cheeks.

“Six minutes, 11 seconds,” Amanda said. “Beat ya!”

“Might as well make it last then,” Candice said. She eased off, and Veronica’s laughter went down a notch.

“Don’t!” Vicky said. “I thought this contest had rules.”

“As if either of you ever went easy on Nicole!” Candice grumbled.

Easy is relative, Nicole thought – Veronica was still laughing pretty hard. But fair’s fair, and this isn’t, and that matters to me. “She’s right, sis,” Nicole said. “Finish her off.”

“OK, OK,” Candice said. Her nail tips flicked at warp speed – Veronica laughed at the top of her lungs and ran out of air. Candice had tickled her breath away.

“Six minutes, 30 seconds,” Julie said. “You need more practice.”

“Are you volunteering?” Candice asked. “Oh, never mind. I’m looking forward to my punishment. I might’ve conceded just to get it if tickling Veronica wasn’t so much fun.”

As much fun as tickling Vicky? Time to decide that for myself, Nicole thought. “Y’know, a 5-second spread is really too close to decide who’s the best tickler,” she said thoughtfully. “Julie and I need to trade ticklees and do it again as a tie breaker.” And I can tickle the shit out of Veronica this time – give ‘em both a dose of misery.

“Nicole’s right, 5 seconds is too close to call,” Veronica said, surprising Nicole again. Veronica was still a little short of breath, but in no distress. If anything, she seemed eager for more.

“But let’s add another contest, just to provide Veronica and me with some motivation,” Vicky said. Like her twin, it almost seemed like she had enjoyed the tickling. Were they like Candice and Amanda?

“What d’you have in mind?” Nicole asked suspiciously.

“If you tickle me out in 5 minutes or less this time, all four of you get to tickle me as long as you want,” Veronica said. “But if I last more than 5 minutes, I win, and I get to tickle everybody.”

“Same goes for me and Julie,” Vicky said. “And it’ll also be an endurance contest between Veronica and me. Winner’s the one who holds out the longest.”

“Why should I agree to that?” Nicole demanded. “I can tickle you both to death, and there’s not a thing you can do about it.”

“What if I decide to just give up?” Vicky replied. “Then Julie wins, and you’re hosed.”

“It’s a fair contest,” Julie said. “Neither one of us made 5 minutes today, but Alex and I managed 4 minutes and 17 seconds on Vicky a while back. And it really would motivate ‘em to hold on as long as they could.”

Nicole thought it over, but the twins had a point about motivation, she decided. “OK, I’ll go for that,” she said. “Ready for more, Veronica?”

“HAHAHA! HAHA-HAHAHA-HAHA! AH-HAHAHA!” Veronica laughed as Nicole’s tickling fingernails flicked and scratched the balls of both feet. Julie tickled in Vicky’s arches, drawing circles and other tickling shapes, then flicked her nails onto the heels – Vicky laughed like a madwoman. Nicole circled a single nail in each sweet spot behind the sole creases, and Veronica laughed wildly in helpless reaction.

Nicole tickled Veronica’s trapped feet mercilessly, long nail strokes that covered the back arches and heels with fiendish and well-techniqued tickling. Veronica’s feet were beyond ticklish now, all over – she laughed at the top of her lungs. But so were Vicky’s – Julie gave them a burst of two-handed tickling, forcing wave after wave of helpless laughter. Neither twin was struggling – the tickling sensation had completely overpowered them.

Nicole tickled Veronica’s heels, then up her arches to her soles – Veronica’s toes twitched and curled as she laughed and laughed. Julie tickled side to side across both arches, tickling just behind the soles, and Vicky laughed with wild abandon. Nicole spider-walked her nails back down the arches, tickled just in front of the heels and onto the heels behind – Julie speeded up, tickling two-handed along the sole creases and into the arches. Both twins were lost in ticklish delirium, red-faced and sweaty, tears streaming down their faces as they laughed at the top of their lungs.

No more finesse, thought Nicole. She flicked her left-hand nail tips in both back arches and onto Veronica’s heels. She tickled a sole crease with her right hand, across the balls of both feet to the other crease, then back across both arches. Veronica went crazy, her laughter was off the charts, she couldn’t take much more. Julie did something – Nicole didn’t see what – and Vicky laughed even harder. But Nicole’s dexterity gave her the edge she needed. Veronica lost it and laughed herself breathless.

“Way to go, sis!” Candice said. “C’mon, Julie, finish her!”

Julie guitar-chorded the balls of both feet, flicking into the arches – Vicky’s laughter hit a new peak, it was all good now. Then a double foot-rake down both arches, forcing a flood of ticklish laughter. Julie ended in the back arches and tickled onto both heels, and tickled Vicky to red-faced, gasping silent laughter.

“Not too shabby, Julie,” Amanda said. “How’d they do, Candice?”

“Veronica’s the big loser,” Candice said. “Nicole tickled her out in 4 minutes and 52 seconds. Julie, your time’s 5 minutes and 11 seconds. Close, but no cigar.”

“Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades,” Julie said. “Congratulations, Nicole – looks like you’re the champ.”

They untied Vicky but left Veronica tied up – they weren’t through with her, not even close. Oddly enough, she didn’t seem to mind. Maybe the twins were like Candice, thought Nicole. Who woulda thunk it?

“Dibs on Amanda,” Julie said. “Assume the position, girlfriend.”

“We’re out of chairs,” Candice observed. “But that’s OK, I’ve got more straps, and I don’t mind a hogtie. Looks like Veronica could use some more rest anyway.”

“I’m doin’... OK... ” Veronica said. Her color was better, but she was still a little short of breath.

Amanda started laughing, the happy result of tickling fingernails on ticklish soles. Nicole glanced over at the tickling scene. Julie spread Amanda’s toes apart to tickle between them, held them back and scratched the tender skin underneath. She released the toes and flicked her fingernails along the sole creases, watching Amanda’s toes twitch and curl as stream after stream of laughter poured out.

“All right then,” Nicole said over Amanda’s helpless laughter. “Veronica, I’m gonna tickle you to death, and I’ll enjoy every bit of it! Vicky, you can have Candice.”

“Not so fast,” Vicky said.

“Huh?” Nicole said. “But I won!”

“No, Vicky won,” Julie said. She was tickling in Amanda’s arches now, flicking with her nail tips, enjoying Amanda’s helpless laughter. “By the rules we agreed on for the tie breaker, you’re in second place.” She switched to drawing figure-eight’s on Amanda’s heels, then a motion like chording a guitar. Amanda howled with forced mirth, eyes closed, tears streaming.

“Oh, shit!” Nicole said, with a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. “And that means you’re gonna... ”

“Yup!” Vicky said cheerfully. “On your tummy, Nicole. Right now, I’m gonna tickle you to death.”

Julie had saved the best for last – tickling the balls of Amanda’s feet, just behind the big toes, fast as she could – the sweet spots, where Amanda’s feet were off-the-scale ticklish. Amanda laughed her head off at the top of her lungs. Nicole flopped down and crossed her wrists behind her back. I’ll be laughing like that way too soon, she thought glumly.

Veronica started laughing – Candice must have started in on her. She was a contralto to Amanda’s mezzo – their ticklish laughter harmonized beautifully.

Vicky finished the hogtie and took position at Nicole’s upturned feet. “We outsmarted you, didn’t we?” Vicky said in a self-satisfied tone. “I think I’ll start on your feet, and save your ribs and tummy for later,” she added thoughtfully.

“Veronica didn’t,” Nicole said, trying to prolong the conversation. “Outsmart me, I mean. She’s gonna get it lots worse.”

“She could do with some motivation,” Vicky said, resting her nail tips on Nicole’s sensitive soles. Nicole giggled nervously. “She hasn’t been making me laugh nearly as hard as I’d like,” Vicky continued, confirming Nicole’s suspicions.

Amanda and Veronica kept on laughing, loving every bit of it. “Give Nicole some motivation too,” Candice called out over their wild musical laughter. “She’s been slacking off on me lately.”

“Happy to oblige,” Vicky said, and dug in, well-manicured nails dancing on ticklish soles. Nicole’s toes twitched and curled as she laughed and laughed. She bucked and squirmed, laughing her head off, trying desperately to pull her feet away.

Vicky knew every ticklish spot, and how to get the best reactions. She held back Nicole’s toes and drew fast figure-eight’s on the balls of both feet, tickling like crazy. Twice on each circuit, she got on the sole creases and gave them a few extra nail flicks – Nicole laughed like a madwoman, eyes closed, tears streaming. Vicky tickled left to right across the stretched out soles, then back again on the soft skin under the toes.

The tickle torture had sensitized Nicole’s feet – by now, they were off-the-scale ticklish everywhere. She laughed helplessly as Vicky drew counter-rotating spirals down her arches with a single nail tip each. Her heels got it next – triangles, squares, circles and other tickling shapes. Vicky’s nail tips zig-zagged back up both arches to the soles again, a sort of double-reverse foot rake that tickled unbearably.

Vicky tickled Nicole’s soles two-handed, flicking and scratching as fast as she could. “I’ll bet that really, really tickles,” she said brightly. “Hope so, anyway. Are we having fun yet?” Nicole arched her back and laughed at the top of her lungs. She stopped struggling – all she could do was lay there and laugh while Vicky’s tickling fingernails drove her to the edge of madness.

“Break time!” Vicky announced. Nicole giggled weakly as she drifted back from Tickle Hell. She blinked away tears and took long deep breaths, taking stock of herself. Her mouth was dry, her ribs and abs hurt from laughing, her cheeks were wet with tears. She could see tangles in her hair – she must look like hell. Her feet still tingled from the tickling.

And she was aroused – her crotch was wet, her nipples were hard, she felt warm all over. Was that why Candice loved an overload of tickling? And the others too?

Veronica was still laughing her head off. Nicole glanced over – no, laughing again, Julie was tickling her now, and Candice was tied up in Amanda’s place. Amanda dug in, nail-tips flicking Candice’s sensitive soles – Candice arched her back and laughed like a madwoman.

Vicky rolled Nicole onto her side and checked her out. “Doing OK so far?” Vicky asked.

“Could... be better... ” Nicole said breathlessly. That was true in more ways than one. It called for more experimentation, she decided, so she egged Vicky on. “That all you got?” Vicky gave her a sharp look – Nicole looked innocent, like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth.

Vicky nodded knowingly. “There’s lots more where that came from,” she said, another statement that was true on more than one level. She rolled Nicole back onto her tummy. “Now hush – all I want to hear from you is laughing.”

“You’re the one still talking,” Nicole said. “Come on, tickle me– ehehe! HAHEHA! AH-HAHAHA-HAHAHA!” Nicole laughed like a lunatic as Vicky tickled her heels and arches, then up the arches to the soles. Vicky held the toes back and tickled the stretched out soles – Nicole laughed and laughed, musically, helplessly, face red, tears streaming. Her arousal made her uber-ticklish, and the more Vicky tickled her, the more aroused she became. As much as they tickled me, how did I miss out on this before? It was like being high, but better! And it wouldn’t take much more...

Winner take all? Depends on how you define “winner.”

***THE END***

Yet another great chapter is this ongoing saga. :xpulcy:
Thanks for writing all these fine f/f stories. :D

Excellent story. Hands down the best story series ever. Thanks for all of your contributions!

And the master continues. Thanks Strelnikov, it's always appreciated.

Nicole's not the only one breathless...

Strel,
As if there weren't enough to thrill in about this breathtakingly fast-paced tickle romp, there was that sweet, lovely closing realization by Nicole of a most pleasing "side effect" of being tickled. It was a trip following her "journey" in this tale from bookish tickle patsy to ticklee on fire.<br>
Even for a TS entry, there was SO much switching--as each of your lovelies got her ten fingers in--that I was dizzy with pleasure. You detail tootsie tickling with such relish and craft that every sole stroke and circle is felt with a delicious shiver.
'Loved seeing the Righettis overwhelmed at first, but I knew the comely tricksters had one last twist in store for the unwary.
And I can testify to Nicole's rueful consideration of her mag rack. I've been there... ;)
Terrific entry, Strel! You tickle the keyboard like none other! :bowing:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back