• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

#5 in the series, written by my ler :)

gigglezngrins

EPISODE V

PXL KRISTI

IN:

THE BATTLE FOR THE VIRUS

Kristi start to wake up as she doesn't relize where she is so she starts to scream. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! The peole around her put there hands over there ears to try block the noise from her high pitch scream. DAMN GIRL!!! You screram freaking loud. One ladt said sitting in a chair off to kristi's right. Kristi starts to move alittle her arms starts to move off the arm of the relciner type chair. "Where.....where am I?" she asked. "You are safe you are ok...we are freindly" The girl replies. "Wh....who are you?....Where are the Nazi's? Where are the German reich?" Kristi asks. "I dunno what you are talking about...sorry..are you ok?... Did you hit your head that bad?" The girl asks. Kristi starts to move her body from the chair. "Wait...don't move your attached to a life line you must be stuill for another five minutes." Kristi looks at the girl, still dazed and confused as she has no idea what the girl is talking about. "WH?....WHAT life line? What the hell you talking about?!" Well the thing your wrists are connected in the back of your head is a life line it monters your life..your vital signs." Kristi feels in the back of her head this metal tube that is connected to the middle spot of the back of her head. Kristi starts to freak out alittle bit but the two girls hold her down then press a button on the chair and metal restraints appear across her ankles as well wrists. "It's ok...trust me....your safe." "My name code name is JF..who stands 5'7 long straight blonde hair wieghs 125lbs. "It sands for Just Friendly." "This is my twin sister SC22. Who stands 5'9 long curly brown hair wieghs also 125lbs. "That stands for Super Crazy 22..well the 22 is how many agents she has killed so far". "Agents?.... What the fuck agents? What the fuck you two talking about?"Kristi asks JF. "And for him the guy in the corner looking up and operating the cpu system he is TS07. He is new so I kinda have a idea what the TS is for but I remember he joined our unit this year so that's why he has 07." SC22 starts to undo the lifeline from kristi's head a big pop echos the room as she feels herself free she starts to sit up. "Ok..so you still haven't told me where the hell I am or why I am here?"Kristi asks. "Do you beleave in other worlds PXL?" JF replies "Well you are here..you are in a diffrent Universe where nothing is trully real."
"You can alter time slow down time speed your reactions up faster then any other person can imagine." JF keeps explaining the Universe kristi is caught in. "This Universe is alot diffrent then anything your mentor Professer Xavier has ever taught you." SC22 put her two cents in. "Look biatch...Professer Xavier was a brilliant man he knew how to make me fit in the world ok?" "Sure....he did is that why...he died in the destruction of earth?" SC22 asked Kristi. "I didn't mean to kill him this guy Magneto said if i help him he give me unlimted powers beyond a mutant class 10. Stronger than the Phinox could ever possably be in her entire life before she died there on Mutant Island that night on Alcatraz. Look PXL we both were under professer Xavier's care we left about two months before you came along so don't get snotty ok.. we are the same family...We all were lead to the wrong path..now we are here." "I got three hot battle droids on a course to the ship..e.t.a. two minutes." TS says. "Ok red alert lets go get them mother fuckers...I hate them to death!" SC22 replies. JF as well SC22 run across the ship grab there wepons to go into attack. "PXL GO GET THE DOUBLE GUN..HURRY!!!" JF yells. " Two minutes til impact!" TS shouts. Kristi grabs the double gun starts to head upstairs to a window looking out a very dark cave. "One minute til impact..there traveling 5 notts..51 yards til impact..now 98 notts..coming up on 353 degrees to the upper left!!" A giant pop crashed on top the gunship as all the crew looking up they start to hear a tear of metal as if something is forcing its self in the gunship."WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!" Kristi yells. "It's a probe droid.. it has heat seeker missles can destroy anything in a blink of an eye." Be careful it has giant metal tenticals that will swoop you up if your not alert!!" SC22 yells back to Kristi. All the crew members start to shake as the ripping of the craft is louder but none of them have a idea where the droids will strike first. There hearts to reace faster faster as ripping stops and is all quiet. " There in.." JF whispers. "Be careful... watch your back." "Ok..I hear them ..there in the next room...lock and load the guns." SC22 says. All four of them holding there weapon's with a slight shaky touch. Kristi has no idea what waits behind the metal doors. TS looking around as he starts to shake also unknown what will wait for him beyond the metal doors. JF, SC22 have the gunners eye the ready to kick ass and take names look as the fire burns in SC22 belly she starts to breathe faster, heart starts to go quickier. There mouths starts to get very dry..all four of them looking at each other wonder what the first strike will be. A bang crashes behind them as two droids enter..Kristi and TS turn quickly and start firing there guns up at the droids. These droids have a force field built to them so far our weapons are useless Capt!!" TS shouts. "KRISTI USE THE DOUBLE PUMP GUN ...FIRE.....FIREEEEE KRISTI!!!!! JF shouts. Kristi fires the gun as the missile is launched at the droid it quickly moves to the right like a slithering snake. The missle hits the right hub of the gunship but no damage to the inner part of the ship. Two more droids appear out of nowhere a cloaking device made the other one droid invisable. "SHITTTTT JFFFFFF IT'S GOTTTT MEEEE HEELPPPPP!!!!!" SC22 yells. as the droid grabs SC22's left ankle and pulls her up. JF looks back as she sees her twin sister being pulled out of the gunship. Kristi starts to shoot more missiles at the other two droids. JF looks up as she uses a red beam of light to start a fire to colapse the one of the two droids abover her. TS is on his knees trying to colapse the other droid that has SC22 in his grasp. Kristi looks up as she sees a blue beem pointed at her. JF looks over and starts to yell. "PXL GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE..DON'T GET HIT BY THE BLUE BEAM!!!" Kristi jumps over the control desk as she does she summersaults behind the Capt's chair.Kristi jumps behind the chair as she takes cover of the blue beams she warned of. JF starts to jump up to grab her twin sister from the droid that took her. As JF starts to grab her sister's left wrist and hold on she doesn't see the tentical from the right as it wraps around her upper waist a few times and grabs hold. JF looses her grip of her twin sister, now both of the sister's are in the clutches of the one probe droid. Kristi does a small flip on the ground grabs a gun that CB22 had in her hands but droped as she was picked up. Kristi fires 20 rounds in the droid that was trying to grab her the shots was in the center of the droids head as it was it in the spot it hit a self destruct button as it blew up in front of her. Kristi only can hear screams from JF and CB22 from outside the gunship. Kristi quickly grabs a long metal scrap from the ship where the droids brok into and slashes it along the second prob's head also hitting the distruct button. TS starts to head back to the cpu as he tries to use his computer to upload the data to make the droids drop the two twins the third droid uses his blue beam and hits the cpu to make it go berzerk and starts to short out the cpu. "ARE YOU OK TS?" Kristi yells. "Yes....yes I am ok" TS replies. kristi looking up in the dark cave as she can see CB22 and JF in the clutches of the droid both on either side of the droid JF has the tenticals around her upper body and CB22 has a tentical around her left ankle. "WE NEED TO FREE THE TWO..WE NEED THEM DOWN FROM THERE TS!" Kristi commands. "OK....OK W...WHAT DO WE DO?" TS replies back to Kristi. As Kristi gets the chance she charges over to TS when the blue beam hits behind her knocking down a metal beam almost crushing her. Kristi falls in front of the droid as it grabs kristi by her wrists and pulls her up. Kristi looks into like a mirror about 4 feet wide 3 feet long with a small light from it as there was someone inside of the probe or something watching her from a camera veiw point. TS stands up runs back to the cpu and starts typing as he does the droid holding JF and CB22 moves down and goes into the gunship as the two droids side by side now looks like there waiting for orders from something or someone. Kristi looks on as TS turns around he then has the droid holding Kristi grab him and then both the probe droids head out into the dark cave. The droids moved very fast thru the dark tunnels a small light from both droids. About 10-15 minutes later Kristi starts to see a large green light ahead looked like a city in the tunnel. As the droids drew closer to the city the one droid holding her and TS started to slow down and go lower then the other droid carring JF and CB22 . As the first droid lands in a hanger with blue lights around and flashing, the droid drops TS and Kristi. Soon as the droid lets the two go it flies away the same way it came in from the roof of the hanger. A few seconds later the second droid comes in and puts down JF and CB22 and leaves as the first droid did. "Kristi keeps lokign around it is about 200 foot to the top of the hanger there is a door and about 10 feet from wall to wall. The walls are made of metal with blue light shining all around. "Ok..ok.. where are we?" kristi askes. "We are in the city called Pedi, it's a cyber tec city filled with all kinds of possablities for you to do your best..or worst." JF explains to Kristi.Or it's like a giant video game city you die here..you die in real life girly" CB22 helps explain. Six red gaurds in red suits come thru the door all of them have large glowing sticks about seven feet tall you can't see there faces it's just a black mask covering it. "Let's go...all of you" the one gaurd says. All five crew members of the gunship walks into a open room with a man standing in the center. "Hi Smith!" JF says.The man named Smith turns around very slowly as he stands 6'2 1/2 189lbs slick black hair pale skin tone tough jaw line, black razor look sun glassess, a snarl look on his face, wearing a black sports coat jacket black docker pants a white collared dress shirt and a black slick tie. Smith starts to walk to the 5 captive crew members as his head starts to turn left to right then back again left very so slowly. Smith stops about 8 feet in front of the captive crew members his breathing is still but steady. "Hello....folks." Smith says. His voice is stren but clear, a deep voice make chills run down your back as you can't see his eyes because of the sunglassess but you just know he is looking into your soul for the darkest weakness about you. "I see you all can make it.....to my party....my celabration....my homecoming." Smith says to the crew as he starts walking very slowly starting to the left of him using hit right foot and head tilt to the side looking at the crew. "You'll never get away with this Smith We'll stop you..will stop you then destroy whats left of your disgusting body." CB22 says with hate in her voice. Smith stops in his tracks right in front of kristi turns his body directly in front of here faceing her face to face. Smith's hands are postioning behind him crossing the wrists right over left behind his back. "Well....hello....I don't....know you mzzzz?" Smith asks kristi as he starts to walk towards her with a smile grin on his face. "I am noone..asshole..I just woke up on there ship I ..well last time i knew i was in the year 1944 then before that I.......... Kristi was rudely interupted by Smith. "YES!!!! I know who you are.....mzzz gng.....but do....you know...why you ...are here?" Smith asks. Kristis looking at him as no idea why she was there or where she was all she knew was a city called Pedi. "You ..are wondering why I...pause my words? You are wondering.....why ..are you here? You are wondering where you are." Kristi's body starts to tremble in fear as how can one guy read her mind..esp? does her have some mutant powers yet she doesn't know? "Yes..yes I am wondering those things you described." Kristi replies. Smith walks up to Kristi slowly standing about 2 feet in front of her he then lifts his left arm and starts to remove the sunglasses off his face. Looking Kristi in the eyes she now sees that he has green eyes but something diffrent about them...something wrong...something ..as Kristi starts to think more she feels a quick poke to sides. Kristi starts to giggle from the shock reaction of the poke from Smith. "Thehehehehhe." Kristi giggles more as Smith smirks to reaction from Kristi now Smith is satisfied. Smith starts to licks his lips...."Ummmmmmmm......gosh" Smith goes closer. "Yes?" Kristi answers. "Why that reaction?" Smith says. Kristi starts to shake and think to herself once again. Smith starts to poke Kristi's sides. "Come on...you can tell me."
Kristi starts to giggle more to the more pokes from Smiths fingertips. "Noooooooooo not saying a word my lips are sealed" Kristi replies. Smith morphs his body into two agents as he does one agent is behind her then starts to Hug Kristi wrapping the four arms around her. With a playful pinch, both Smiths grab Kristi's midsection feeling her squirm against both agents. Kristi feels like a hot flash around her like a heating pad on her body. "Ummmm feels warm all over." she replies."So how do you like to be power...full?...gng? Smith whisper into Kristi's left ear, also the second agent behind her starts giving her ribs a slow playful tickle.
"Oh gawwwwd cant take the whhhhhsipern thehehehhehehhe cut it out" Kristi starts shaking to get away from the morphing agents that have a large vice grip around Kristi with no escape in sight. The Smith in front of Kristi starts to Smirk, but then both of the agents becomes more aggressive. There fingers dance a little more wildly, as Smith's fingers start to turn into somesort of a liquid gel that it goes thru kristi's protected then starts to tantalizing the nerve endings of Kristi's skin. "OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!" Kristi screams.Smith starts to lower himself, tickling Kristi's body slowly to the ground, trying to bring Kristi to her knees from the double rib tickling. Smith starts wonder how Kristi feels about this all internally as he can't read her mind during the pitch of the laughter of the tickling. "Oooooooomy "Internally extreeeeeeeemely warm" Kristi's mind wonders off as now Smith can get a read on where he will strike next.
Kristi starts to blush and alot of gasps from the 20 liqid fingers wiggling on her ribs and tummy.
Smith then finally drags Kristi to the ground now the agent that was behind kristi starts to grab a pair of handcuffs from his back pocket. The Smith from behind places kristi on her back flat as he slowly moves down to her feet as she can't move do to the liquid that is almost paralizing her movement so she can't move any parts of her body. Then Smith by her feet morphs into two more angetns then they morph into two more morph and continues until there are 20 agents that are all stading around waiting for orders. Two agents start very slowly to unzip the long black thigh high boots on kristi's feet. The first boot that is unzipped is the left as the zipper makes a echo sound in Kristi's mind as the worse is about to happen. The zipper starts down the boot verrrryyyyy slooowly down as she feels the looseness of the boot off her leg now very slowly getting looser to her ankle. The boot is almost to the end of the boot as Smith continues the unzipping Kristi can feel the boot falling off as she feels a cool breeze of air flowing in the boot hitting her bare spot on her leg wear the suit did not protect her or it was loose. The black boot starts slowly off the heel of Kristi's 9.5 socked left foot as it drags off the foot uncovering the socked sole of Kristi then she feels the coolness on her socked tippie toes. Kristi still Paralized cant move can't even talk all she can do use her mind and think that this will be bad once again tickling her helpless body to the limits that she might not handle anymore. Kristi once again hears the unzipping of the right boot from her thigh down vvvvvvvvverrrryy slowly like the other agent did before to the left shoe. Kristi can't even curl her toes to make it more diffacult to have to boot removed off her right foot. Kristi can feel the zipping is almost done the zipper is half way to the end the boot is getting more and more loose to her. The zipper is close to the end of the line as she feels the heel of the boot getting looser from her heel...the cool air once again blowing on her exposed leg..she knows it's close until it is removed and then both socked feet exposed and paralized to move. Kristi's mind starts to panic and qiver as she tries desperatly to move she can't. "Omg NOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIM SO VERY SENSATIVE ON THE FEET I CAN'T BELVEAVE THSE GUYS ARE GOING TO DO THIISSSS TO MEEEEE OK..OK KRISTI... CAAAA... EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!" Kristi feels a hands move up her left leg as it grabs hold of th tip sock and curling it down to the ankle of the left foot.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh nnooooooooooo ddddddddddont pllllllleazzzzzzzz!!!! Kristi pleads with her mond thinking to herself as she feels the ankle now slowly becoming exposed to the damp coolness of the air and then slow wiggle fingers circle the outer ankle then move over the top part of the ankle joint moving to the other sides and as well circle motions to the inner ankle. "THEHEHEHEHHE!!" Kristi is shocked as she never knew her ankles were sensitive and ticklish to the touch as the sock is bareing her sole she feels the sock taunting as it is just barely drug up the foot to the ball and then just stops. As the angent drops the tippie toe part of the sock she feels it sway on her bare sole which stuns kristi as she didn't anticapate that. Her foot tried to move but couldn't "OOOHH MY GAWD THAT FUCKIN TICKLED SHIITTTT!!!" Kristi thought. OK OK KRISTI THINK..USE YOUR THOUGHTS TO TELL THIS AGENT SMITH ASSHOLE WHAT HE WANTS TO HEAR BUT NOT THE TRUTH" Kristi thought. "OK OK I GOT IT!!" "OHHH GAWD UR NOT NOT NOT GETTTING ANNNNNYHTHING HAHAHHAAHHA
FROM ME THEHEHHEHEHJE" Kristi's thoughts invade Smith's mind. As the left sock is slowly draged off the toes of her foot..she relizes her left foot is FULLY EXPOSED!!! Kriti soon gasps, soon after Smith can feel and sense that Kristi is blushing and sweating now with nervousness."OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAD STOOOOOOOOOAHP!!" Kristi starts to pant now more as she knows what will be coming next she just knew it!! "PPPPPPPPPPPPUHLLLLLLLZ NOOOOO NOOOOO YOU JUST DON'T UNDERRSTAND YOU DON'T...PLEEAASEEE I BEG YOU SIIIRRRR JJUST DON'T!" Kristi begs to Agent Smith again. Smith just ignores Kristi's please and begging as him and his morph clones continue there mental torture on Kristi. The Agent on the right foot starts to move his fingers into a liquid as his fingers move in Kristi's athletic sock as she feels the wiggling fingers on the sides of her right foot she starts to go berzerk into laughter as the tickle sensations shoot up her right leg to her brain saying .."Your being tickled on your right foot." She feels the liquid fingers moves sdlowly past the ankles of the right foot as it grabs the top of the sock and she feels it wiggle down first the left side of the sock moves about 2-3 inches and now the right side of the sock moves 4-5 inches lower.Kristi feels the movements of the sock lowering off her right leg closer closer to the ankle. The sock uncovers the left side of th her ankle as the sock move about and inch close to her heel. Now the right side of the sock starts to go lower as it uncovers the rght side of her ankle close to heel. He then lift up the leg about an inch off the ground to take the sock off her heel now revealing her pinkish/redish heel pulling the sock further up the foot close enough to see alittle of her milky white right sole. Kristi gasps more as she giggle from the cotton spots of the sock are now beign dragged up her milky white sole undressing and exposeing her flawless foot. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK THEHEHHEHEHE!!" Kristi continues to giggle as the sock is half way off right dab in the middle of her foot alog her inner arch but feels the breeze on her heel down. Kristi can't even close her eyes due to the fact she is paralized all she can do it feel it and take it. Her stomach starts to get butterflies do to the nervousness like it droped down to her feet and hasn't ben back up yet. Kristi starts to feel the uncovering of the ball of her foot now as the Smith on her right foot can see all it's glory of the entire milky white sole as well the pinkish/redish heel now the ball of the foot. Kristi starts to panic more as she is thinking "GOD NO NOT BOTH BARE FEET I CAN'T TAKE BOTH..DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP!! PLEASEEE OHH NOOO I CAN'TT HANDLE BOTH FEET TICKLED!!!" As Kristi feels the sock bareing closer to the base of her toes now off the ball off the foot she feels the sock moving up off the toes....mis way off.....closer to the peds of her toes.....now the pinky toe exposed....now the fourth toes exposed. Kristi starts to giggle as the cotton from the top of the sock is dragged along the inner wedges of her toes. The third toe is now exposed as kristi starts to panic more it feels like it's super slow motion. The second toe is exposed as Smith lets go of the sock let it dangle on her big toe. Once again Kristi thinking to herself "PLEASE NOO NOO I CAN'T I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE TICKLING I'LL TEKLL YOU WHAT YOU WANT PLEASE GAWD NO MORE TICKLING OF MY BAREFEET NOT THAT ANYTHING BUT THE BAREFEET PLEASE GAWD NO MORE!!" Kristi now paralized can't move and inch her feet now BOTH ARE EXPOSED FOR TICKLING GAWD PLEASE DON'T HAVE THEM TICKLE ME!" Kristi thought. The cool air along kristi's bare soles brushing from the left foot along the right a cool breeze about 75 degrees breeze not to bad but enough for her mind go crazy as well her sensations along her barefeet. "Now....Mzzzz.....GNG....I think you need.....to reconsider..who..you want to be with." Smith tells Kristi. "Or...I can make this...very...rough for you Mzz...GNG." Kristi's thoughts wasn't clear to Smith so he turns to the right and nods to the two morphed Agents to start. The Agents starts tickling Kristi's bare soles The Agent on the left foot starting under the toes with a few wiggling fingers under her big toe to the third toe wiggling up and down and a few quick side side swipes. The other Agent on the right foot starts on the pinkish/redish heel moving up to the milky white sole and arch with also a few wiggling fingertips moving up and down from her right sole to the heel as the fingers trace the oute edge of her right heel curling up to her instep on her very high arched foot. The Agent on the left moves down to the ball of the foot then slowly drags the same fingers along under the ball from right to left and small u-turns on the outer spot of her foot to the upper instep of the foot directly under her big toe. Kristi has never felt fingers like these..felt like pen tips as well fingernails and feathers all in one. The sensations running up her legs her nerv endings are in overload. The fingers keep wiggling more as she feels the pace moving faster now on the left foot spider tickles on her instep to the heel and then over to the edge of the outerline of Kristi's foot. The right Agent moves between her toes as his fingers go liquid again as it feels like water but same time the same sensation as the other fingers rounding the base of her toes between the toes curling under each one moving all over between the wedges of her toes. Kristi starts to loose her mond as she can't move and get away from this tickling. "HAHAHAHHAHAAA AHAAAHAHA HAHAA AHA AAHA AAHAHA AH EHE EHEEAHEAAEHE EHE EEHE SSSTTTOPPPPP GGGGAWWDDDDD SSSTTTOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP HAHA AHAHA HAH AHAA AHAAHH A AEEE A HAHAEE AEHEA EAHAEH PPPLEEEAAASEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!" Now both of the morphing Agent Smith's finger tips become more vicious there fingers coming alive in a frenzy of tickling sensation assaulting Kristi's extremly sensitive milky white soles, moving to Kristi's instep of her left foot, then Kristi's heel on the right foot...all at different times to throw Kristi off balance of the 20 fingers wiggling wildly along her feet."OOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THEHEHEHEHEHHE THHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA OHHHH GAWD!!!." Tears starting in Kristi's eyes forming at the outer spot of each eye from the hysterical laughter caused by the Agen't 20 finger tickling of her feet."We have been watching you Mzzzz...GNG......we know all to know about you." Smith says. Smith nods up and down as he does the tickling stops, kristi starts to pant more to catch her breath as it is hard to breath after 20 minutes of tickling her sensitive feet. Smith pulls out a green folder and starts to unwrap the twin from the folder in a counter clock motion...then opens it. "So Mzzz...GNG..we know all about what you have planned...ahve done....have known." Smith says. We see in your log book that you were expecting company on March 28th as you headed to the airport on waiting on a flight from Los Angeles that left at 6:45am and had a layover in Dallas then went to your old town of Tenessee at 2:55pm." Then look again on your log you went back to the airport in Tenessee to deliver the person for his flight out at 6:10pm and got back to Los Angeles at 8:35pm on April 3rd...who was it you were picking up Mzzzzzz....GNG?" Smith asked. Kristi did not answer Smith's question, Smith nods yes again as he does the tickling continues again on Kristi's bare soles."Hooooooooooly ssssssssssssssssshyt noooooooooooooooooo my gggggawd i cannnnnnnt nooooooooot takkkkkke iiiiiiiiiiiit yessssssssss oh yesssssss!!!" Kristi screams. ITTTTTT TICCCCCKLESSSSSSSS IT IT IT TICKKKLES SOOOOOOOOOOO SSTO STOOOOOPPPPPPP IIIIIIIIIIT COMMMMMMMMEONNN IM BEG'N NOWWWWWW PLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZ THEHEHEHEEHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHUGGGGGGGGGH, CUT IT OUTTTTTTTTTTTT, I MEAN IT!! Smith starts to whisper in Kristi's right ear again as she feels the warm breath escaping his lips. "Kitchy kitchy koo GNG...c'mon..are...you ....ready...to...talk...yet?" STOOOOOOOAP SAYING THOSSSSSE WORDZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIII DON'T KNOOWWWWWW ANYYTHINGGG HEEHHE EHEHE EHEHE EHEEH HAAH AHAH AH HTTHTHT AHHA AHHAHA HAAHA SSTOOPPP!!!!!!!" Oh.....I knew.....you say that....sooooo with that Smith rips the twine from the folder and hands it to one of the morph Agents then he starts useing his right hand to grab Kristi's big toes as he does he starts to tie the twine around Kristi's big toes looping it around the bottom of the base of the big toes. Kristi starts to fight somewhat but the morphing Smith bring his liquid finger tips lightly wiggling under the first and second toes along the base as he moves the two finger tips up both toes at the same time. "Noooooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK THEHEHHEHEHE STOOPPPP STOPPP OHHH PLLEEASEEE!!!" Kristi tries to struggle free but still can't. Smith leans over as he smerks at her "You can avoid this...just tell me...what you know and it will all stop...Mzzzz GNG." Kristi feels Smiths liquid fingers poding on her ribcage moving up and down as he was playing the piano every rib being touched and tickled with light strokes then small circle rubbing then to quick sqeezing of the ribcage. "OKKKKKKKKKK OKKKKKKKKKKK OKKKKKKKKKKKK NOT THAT NOOOO NOT THAT
DAAAAAAAMN IIIIIT" Kristi screams. Thescreams echo thru the room bouncing off the hallo walls. With Kristi paralized she can't move Smith once again whispers into her left ear this time. " So...what is it Mzzzzzz.........GNG?" "OOOOOOOOOOOK OKKKKKKK I HAAAAVE A WEAKKKKKKNESS ITS THE INFO I SHARE WITH NOOOOOO ONE THEHEHEHHEHEHEHE AHHAHAHAHAHA
Smith continues to use his liquid finger tips along her ribs but now she feels the fingertips in new area of her upper body to the hallo pit of her underarms, her waist line where it would bare the strap of her purple panties , along her tummy wiggling all the nerve endings on her upper body and even a small feathery stiff tickle around the ring of her belly button but poking in it at the same time like a whirlpool drain. "Yes?" Smith asks her in a teasing voice.Kristi starts to gasp more and her face turns blushing red before she tells Smith. "ITSSSSSS MYYYYYYY SOLEZ HAH AHAHA HAHAA HEHE THEY AREEEEEE SOOOOO HA HAHAHE HEH AHHE AHE EAHEH EHEHE EXTREMELY SENSATIVE HAHHA HEHEHHEA EHAHEHEH AHAH AAH SIZE 9.5 OHHHHHH GAWD H HAHAHH AHAHA HAHE HE AND SOOOOOOO TICKLISH!!!!" Kristi screaming in almost bloddy murder. "I ...know...that..Mzzzzz GNG...tell me something I don't know." Smith coments. Kristi starts to feel a very cold splashes on her feet a thick like feeling that just drags down her soles veryyy slowly. Both morphing Agents start to massaging Kristi's feet. Slowly and very gently sometimes feeling there breath on her toes of warmth air in between her toes. Both Agents start rub the lotion into Kristi's soles vigorously then the Agent on the right foot starts to lower his head sticking his tongue out and he gives the middle toe on your right foot a light lick. With the new sensation kristi feels she starts to go more insane but now with alittle erotic feeling her blood gets warm she starts to get warm flashes in her body. "OOOOOOOOOOOHMYYYYYYYYYY" Kristi's thinking.The Agent brings his mouth down to the second toe of her right foot letting it slip into his mouth. The Agent starts to begin to suck on it tantalizing the pad with my tongue running the tip of the tongue down the middle of the first and second toes as he moves in a curve shape under the base of the toe and moving back up to the pad of the toe and moves alittle bit left to move the tongue between the second and thrid toes licking between them licking every inch of the wedge beween her toes. Kristi's mind starts to go fireworks her mind starts just go crazy no feeling has EVER made her go this crazy she can't even think straight just alot of plessure."Ohhhhhhhhhhh god ohhhhhhhh god." Kristi thought run more wildly as it continues. Kristi start to pant alittle her heart races her breathing goes deeper her mind can't think straight. The Agents fingers join in on the fun as his mouth and tongue work magical wonders on Kristi's sensitive toes, his fingers tantalize kristi's soles. Agents Smith starts to read into kristi's mind once again. "WARM... ALL OVER OHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOSH!!!!" Krisri thinks.
The second morphing agent brings the feather into his hand turning it around to face the milky white left sole of Kristi. He begins tracing the small lines on her soles and starts to taunt soles of her feet with the quill. Kristi has fully lost it about this time she will say or do anything to make this stop. "OHHHH GAAAAAAWD I DOONT KNOWWWWWW
IF I CANN TAKE IT!!! "Thiiiiiiiiis is toooooooo much ALREADY!!!" With that said by kristi the quill's end mixes with the lotion making the surface of your feet a slippy tickly ride up and down her sensitive sole. "Thehehheheheheh ahhahahahaha eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!" Kristi starts to run out of breath. "With you ...not talking I'll have to do...something...crazy!" Smith says. The room goes all black for about a few minutes Kristi hears screaming at a very high pitch sound like people were being murdered as the lights are turned back on kristi saw something she never beleaved what be in front of her. Her entire crew was in some sort of postion. CB22 was upside down held by a probe droid it's tentical wranps around both her ankles. Kristi looked left there was JF she had her arms stretched high and her wrists wraped by a prob droid holding her off the ground by 5 feet. kristi looked to JF's right there was TS07 he was held by two droids one holding his wrists the other holding his ankles laying above the ground about 2-4 feet and his postion made it look like he was laying down like he was in a hamick. But the big suprise was Grneyez!!!! G had her wrists high above her stretched out her ankles looked like they had a ball wieghted strapped to them with looked like a pair of stocks holding her feet so she couldn't move free. Kristi thought.."Ok there is G so where is Tru?...Where did Tru go?" Smith walks over to Kristi's limp body. "Do you..dare to tell me...what I want to know...young ...lady? Do...I need to prove...I am.. serious?!?!" Smith asks. "I....III DON'T KNOW...ANYTHING..ASSHOLEE!!" Kristi answers. Smith takes off his sunglassess and looks back at Kristi with his snarl look his breathing gets deeper stronger more fustrated. "Since you don't know..then..your friends...will...pay!" Smith says. Smith turns around and starts walking to the right of Kristi to the direction of CB22 moving left in front of the captured crew members and G. Smith makes a turn around and walks back to the direction of CB22 but suddenly stops in front of JF. Smith turns toward Kristi "Are you sure....your not...talking?" Smith asks her. Kristi with a stunned look of fear and wondering what happens if she does talk and tell him but the other hand what happens is she doesn't talk what will he do to them? Kristi still keeps silent with butterflies in her stomach heavy breathing from her she starts to clintch her hands into fists as she can't bare the thought or seeing theses people being tortured. As she thought Smith just nods as he did the droid that held JF starts to use the pintcher of fingers it had to grasp he waists and tickle each side of her waists as it does this JF throws her head back quickly into a outburst of laughter that was sudden. HAAHAHA HEHE AHAHAHEHE AOOHHHHH SHIITTT HHAH AHAH HAHAH FUUUCKKK IIIITT HH HAHA AHAH EHE AHEA STOPPPPPP HOO HAHA HAH ASTTTOOPPP HAHHAHAHA NOOOO NOO HAHA HAHA AHAEHEHAE !!!" JF yelling out as the laughetr gets louder. The small probe fingers grasp her waist and then the second set of tenticals focuses to JF's upper sides wiggling and probing the upper ribs to the lower as the first set of tenticals rmain at her hips on the right side as the left moves to the waist line on the right side. Smith turns back and looks at Kristi as he notices her eyes are closed as she only can hear the terror of laughter from JF. "Are you ready yet...Mz..GNG?" Kristi kept her eyes closed and had no movement or respose for Smith. Kristi then hears the please and screaming that had to be CB22 cause it didn't sound like G. "NOOOO NOOOOO NOOO YOUUU FUCKKK AHHHHHHHH!!!!" The screaming turns into small laughter as she hears CB22 start to giggle but her voice still demanding and strict. About few seconds later she hears that CB22 starts to laugh alittle more uncontrolable as more laughter escapes her lips then controling words. Kristi opens her eyes to the ground all she notices first was a boot like her own close to her left side with a white athletic sock with two green lines on the top of the sock. kristi continues to look up as she does she sees that JF and CB22 are being mercilessly tickled as the pintching droid fingers tickling Jf's waists and another set of tenticals one under her arms as it tore a hole under her left arm and a tear along her belly to the right side as you can see the circuts to the tenticals but can't see the pintcher tickling. As she looks as CB22 she notices both her boots were off with her left athletic sock off but the right still on but kristi looks closely and notices that it was torn at the sole part of the sock so she knew both of CB22's soles were bare and being tickled. This last for both the sisters about 10-15 minutes of non stop torture until Smith turns to Kristi and removes his sunglassess again with his right hand. "Sooooo..Mzzzz GNG...are you ready to....talk?" Smith asks. Kristi closes her eyes again trying to block the torture of the screaming and laughetr from both sisters. "See Mzzz....GNG...JF is horrorably ticklish on her hips and tummy....she can't take this type of torture...I think you need to talk. "OOhhhh and...Mzz....GNG... CB22 there....her feet....size 9 1/2 is deathly ticklish as yours are too." Smith turns nods for the droid holding and tickling JF starts to use one of it's other tenticals and starts to unlace her right boot and just remove it. JF doesn't wear tight shoes she always found it fun to keep them loose on her 7 1/2 feet as the boot echos and hits the ground the sock it grabed from the toes and quickly removed off the foot. before the sock hits the cold floor the tentical starts to take off the other boot this time from her heel and easily removes the boot from her left foot. Then starts to grab the toe part of the left sock and just slide it off her foot as JF starts to giggle. "Thheh ahhaeheah eaaeh ok ok stop I can't take anymore please i can't..i just can't what do you want?" JF asks Smith. Smith has no response to her question the droid continues to proceed to tickle JF's left sole as the pintcher tickler starts at her heel and just crawls up her inner arch where it hit one of the main sensitive spots on her ticklish body as JF starts to scream and laugh louder. "HAHAAHAHAH AAHAHAHA AHAH AHAH EHEEHAE AHE EHEEH AHEE A OHHH GOOO AHHA AHAHAAHAHAAHDDDD PLEEASASEEEEE NOOO NOOHAHHAA HAHA EHEHAHAEEHEA I-I-I....I-I-I-I-I....I-I-I-I-I CCAAANN HAHAAH AHAEHEHAHE AHAEEHA EHTTTT!!!!!!!" JF screams and laughs hystericaly. Kristi looks over to her right as she sees CB22 upside down as her face is flushed red with laughter as she can tell she is almost out of breath cuz her laughter is broken up as some silent laughter escapes her lips. Kristi looking on as she sees that the droid has a white/black tip stiff eagles feather stroking on CB22's left inner arch slowly drags it under the ball of the foot then moving down under the ball of her foot to her baby toe then slowly draging it back to the heel on the outer edge of her foot. Both girls are going insane crazy as both are being tickled in there most ticklish spots. Smith once again turns around and asks Kristi if she is ready to talk. Kristi just puts her head down as she does she hears this humming sound directly above her she looks on as she sees this silver robot thing shaped like a giant "V" with metal pitcher ticklers as well but this one was diffrent it had red eyes..very red eyes and a smerky smile on it's face and holding on each of the pintcher ticklers it was a giant fluffy at the ends near the steams but then stiff points of a light blue feathers which looked like 3-5 feet long from tip to stem. Kristi's eyes grew big in amazement as she never thought she see this thing ever. Kristi's breath was taken by the aww of the robot as it just moved closed down...down...down until it postioned itself in front of Kristi's barefeet. Kristi still paralized had no chance to escape..no chance to run away from this monster robot that this guy Smith has made just for torture!! With the laughter of the two sisters and pleading and begging of them both kristi really felt uncomfertable with this robot in front of her holding these two feathers as she is paralized. "KRISTI.!!!!!! KRISTI PLEASEEE TELL HIMMMMM TELLL HIMMM!!!!" G yells. Kristi looks up and there are tenticals tickling allover G her laugh is very silent compared to JF and CB22's laughter also that G isn't as ticklish as the two sister's. Kristi looks over as she sees the same robot was running the feathers and tickling G's barefeet and the probe droid had pintcher ticklers tickling her. Kristi's heart drops as she looks at the doid with the evil red eyes staring back at her. There was no way that she could handle a droid doing this to her a droid has no feelings no remorse. If kristi starts to beg for it to stop it won't it doesn't understand...this could be the ultramite test to kristi's life that she has ever come across. Smith turns to kristi "Soooo....Mzzz GNG...do you feel like....talking?" Smith asks her. Kristi starts to tremble as she feels herself being picked up by the two Agents who earlier was torturing her. They place her in this chair that had a remote to it as Smith grabs the remote the other two agents starts to tie down Kristi's wrists high above her head and then her feet was about three feet apart from each other toes facing the ceiling as there pushed back she feels the cool air hitting directly on her soles and between each of her captive toes. kristi's heart starts to breath faster as she hears three other women laughing hystericaly and soon she will be too. All three women begging and pleading for it to stop as kristi look over at JF she sees that the feather robot is now tickling her bareffet the feathers wiggling and sliding thru her toes but also the pinthcer ticklers are still torturing her hips waist and her bare underarms. Kristi's right eye keeping track where the robot went to and going to do next. The robot is using the newest technoligy as the eyes can see what nerve endings are the highest and lowest reactions. It's like body heat where is the best spots to attack Kristi? With what will be used? On what direction will it attck from will it go up nd down? with it go side to side? will it go slow? fast? The droid starts to move closer...closer and the arms of the droid start to spin in circles like a fan with the tips of the feather lowering as it is going right for the center of her soles. Kristi's head starts to shake rapidly her hair starts to whiping in the air. Kristi closes her eyes waiting for the worst to happen to her the body starts to tense up the muscles starts to get cramps her hands can't gp into fists if they could..they be so red her knuckles would be white. About five ten seconds later Kristi still hasn't felt anything brush along her barefeet she opens her eyes very slowly as she does the droid just now starts to feather her soles. The droid detected that it was the highest point of sensitivity on her soles. The two feathers starts to move quickly in circles on Kristi's soles alittle bit above her heels and right below the balls of her feet. Kristi yells in hysterical laughter as it loked like feathers but there ball point pens stroking writing on the soles of her feet. One feather/pen is going clock wise as the other is going counter clock wise at the same speed it was something new that once again Kristi has never felt before. The ink starts to add the sensitivity of the feather/pens as in rubs into the skin adding the sensations of her nerves on overload. "HAHAAHH HAAHAH HEHEHEHHE AHAHHAEEH AEHAAEH STTOPP HAAHAHAHA EHEHEHA AEHEAHAE HAHAHAHHE EHAHA NOOOOT THEEEE SOLLEZ PLEASAEEEEEE!!!!!!!" The robot kept probing at the certain hot spots on kristi's mikly white 9.5 soles. Moving the feather along the outer edges of both feet as the feather are draged very slowly up on the outer spots of the balls of her feet then at th same time she feel the tips of the feathers tips go under each the baby toes as it slowly drags in the center of the base of the baby toes and now moves between the wedges of the fourth and five toes. Kristi feels the feathers turn to it sides "NOOO NOOOO NOT THE FUUCKKINNN HHHHAHAHA EHEHAEHEH AEHEHAAEHEHEAHE HEHE AHAEH TOOOESSSS GOOD NOOO HEHEHAHAEHAHEAEHA EHHE PLEAASEE STTOPPP STOPPPPP PLEAASSS HEHEHAHEHAHEHAEHEAHAHEAE!!!" Kristi yells in hysterical laughter now out blasting her voice. Kristi's words start to mutter as the laughter gets stronger. Kristi soon feels the feathers draging between her fourth and fifth toes from tip of the feather to the stem. Kristi feels something new...strange... it's two more feathers the robot has four arms?!?!?!? The other two feathers are now at each heel draged up slowly to the insteps of Kristi's feet with the tips of the feathers. The other two feathers start to curl with the quill of the feathers under the base of the fourth toes as it makes a u-turn to the wedges of the fourth and third toes and starts to saw the quill in and out of the toes also from tip to stem. Kristi's mind starts to go insane as the other two feathers are under the big toes as it starts to take the tips of them moving very slow up and down strokes as it hits the base of the big toes it starts to go between the first and second toes. Kristi starts to seriously loose it as the other set of feathers starts to under the base of the second and third toes. All four feathers are between the top two wedges of her toes. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA AHEHHEHEEHAHEHA STTOOPPP!!!!!! GAAWWW HAHAHAAHA AHAAHAHA HHAEHEHHAHAA EAHAHEHEAHE AEHAEHEHHAHAHA STTOPPP PLEEASASDEEEEEEE PLLEEEE HEHEHAHAHA SSEEEE!! I'LL DOOOO ANYYYY HEHAHAAHEAEH THINGGGGG YOU WANTTT PPPLEAASEEE EHHAAHEHAEEHAH STTOPPPPPP NOTTT MYYY FUUCKKLINN TOOOESSS!!!!! HAHHAHA AHEHEHEHHEAHAE AHEAE AHEHEHEEHEHA HEH!!!!" Kristi yells and laughes uncontrolably for another thirty minutes as the feathers start to go more wildly over her flawless feet. Covering every inch of the foot from tops to tippie toes to heels to anlkes to balls of her feet Kristi is trully doomed!! Kristi's uncontrolable laughter gets more intense then ever so after a full fifty minutes kristi's laughter gets higher and higher until she once again passess out from the tickle torture!!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back