• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

#6 in the series, written by my ler ;)

gigglezngrins

EPISODE VI

PXL KRISTI

IN:

TRICKS OR TREATS???

Kristi is woken up from a deep sleep by her cell phone ringing. As Kristi answers it as she wipes the sleep from her left eye and quickly the right. Kristi looking around her bed room as she fell asleep in her clothes a black v-neck tshirt and a pair of baggy blue jeans that went down and covered her feet besides her toes were showing. She looks at the caller ID it's her son's baseball coach. "Are you still coming over kristi to babysit?! My meeting with the baseball parents is in like twenty minutes." he asks. Kristi still in a daze of sleep but at the same time.... was she dreaming? was it real? It seemed to damn real she thought. "Kristi?!?!" he askes again. "Y...yes I'll be over.. let me get some shoes on and fix my hair quickly ok?" she asked. "Ok ok just hurry" he replied Kristi grabs her thick white athletic socks with yellow toe trip on the sock and her all white Sketcher shoes. Kristi slips on the right sock and grabs the sneaker and places it on the right foot and starts to tie it but not tight just enough to make it not fly off her foot. She then grabs the left sock and places it on her foot quickly pulling it up on her size 9.5 foot as she does she quickly grabs her left sneaker places it on her foot and slips in on and ties it but once again not so tight just enough so it doesn't fly off her foot. She gets her hairbrush with the plastic tips and grabs her light wieght jacket and runs out the door. Kristi starts her car and carefully heads over to the coach's house about ten miles away from her house. She looks around the neighborhood carefully for trick and treaters running and being kids for free candy. kristi pulls up to the coach's house as she does she grabs her brush and starts to brush her hair from the back so she can pull it into a ponytail and won't get tangled up. Kristi walks up to the six bedroom 4 bath house with spooky effects in the yard and tombstones allover. Kristi walks slowly as she knows or has a feeling someone or thing will pop out try to scare her. The kids she is babysitting for are just little pranksters in there own right. Kristi gets to the doorbell Gloria answers the door. "Hi Kristi....it's Halloween!!!! ready for trick and treating??" she asks. "Hi Gloria..sure..your costume looks very cool Gloria what are you suposed to be?" Kristi asks. "I'm my mommie." Gloria replies as her mother works in a spa and does pedicures for the famous celebs. "WOW!!! Your a Pedicurist?" "YUP!!! I AM!!!" Gloria replies. "HI KRISTI!!" runs down the stairs is a boy dressed like a cowboy. "Hi Rob how are you my sweet?" "Fine..and you?" he replies. "I'm good thank you." Kristi answers. Gloria is 14 years old long brown hair 5'6 height a giggler and prankster of all traits. Rob is rebel without a cause he is 5'11 and only 16 short brown hair and somewhat of a go-tee growing but just peach fuzz. Both kids are full of energy and just terriable when pared together. Last time kristi babysat these two they just almost burned the house down, called 911 three times and invited over one hundred friends over without asking. "Well Kristi good luck this time thses two are grounded soo..no trick or treat pranks or going out of this house...am I clear?" the Coach asks. Both Gloria and Rob look at each other and grin and turn back to face there dad..."Yes dad...we understand..we understand that Kristi is in charge of us." The coach hugs both of them and opens the door and walks away both Gloria and Rob look out the window until the dad is out of sight down the street. As the car disaperas from sight both Gloria and Rob run upstairs to there rooms as they hear a doorbell they quickly get there gag gear and meet in the hallway. "Ready?" Rob asks. Gloria nods yes as they look downstairs the front door is open they look at each other in question both start to walk slowly downstairs. "Kristi?.......Kristi?" Rob yells there was no answer all quiet. "Look you go look in the back yard I'll go look in the kitchen and the garage." Gloria says. Both go on there way looking for kristi as they return to the living room no trace of Kristi but the front door was open. "Maybe she is punking us..so we'll go outside and fall in her stupid trap." Rob says giggly. "Ok..yeah it will be dumb..I mean it's blondie kristi of course." As Gloria giggles too. "Yeah and she isn't even blonde>" Rob adds as he giggles more. Both walk out to the front yard very carefully as they look both ways along the dark haunted yard Gloria looks up at the roof see if kristi will jump or drop a fake dead body down on them. Rob looks under the tomb stones see if she is hiding behind any of them. Rob walks over to the big tree as he looks around the tree he sees.............nothing just empty space and a look on a lighted street. Rob starts to head back to the walkway where he left Gloria as Rob looks to his left he notices kristi's car is still in the driveway. "Gloria!!.....Gloria!!!....Where are you??...C'mon stupid...where are you at?" Rob walking back to the driveway but he notices Gloria isn't around either. "OHHHHH OHHHHH I see...ok.....you THINK....you will get me???......hell nooo....you need to get up early to think THAT you two!!" Rob starts to head back in the house and closes the door and looks the top lock then the door lock behind him. "Stupid girls......gawd...I hate them...I mean...who do they think THEY are?" Rob talking to himself. Rob's nerves are now getting to him as his thought invade his mind. "Where are they?.....Who will try to scare me first?....Both of them will pay a hefty fine for this crap!" Rob gets up grabs a cup and starts to get ice cubes from his freezer as he closes the freezer door he walks to another room where they keep the soft drinks, milk, orange juice, and fruit juices. As r Rob walks by there is a dark walk in closet about ten feet of room in that room kristi hangs with her wrists tied over her head dangling feet in thru the wall and a pair of thick athletic socks in her mouth so she can't say anything or no sound comes from her. Kristi's heart beats a million miles a minute as she wonders what will happen and why there are two holes in the closet wall and her feet are trapped in them? Kristi saw Rob walk by her but she couldn't get him to stop Rob didn't even hear her cries for him as he walked by. Rob walks back into the living room puts down his fruit juice and walks quickly upstairs to grab his IPOD. What Rob didn't notice was a pair of feet sticking out from the staircase under the staircase was Gloria hanging upside down her wrists tied behind her her long wavy brown hair put up in a ponytail also a athletic sock in her mouth so noone can hear her. Rob runs down the stairs as he flops on his IPOD he notices two dolls there as he has never seen them before.Rob get curious as he walks over to the end table to see a plush doll as he picks it up on his IPOD the group The Rolling Stones comes on with the song Paint It Black. Rob just curiously pokes the dolls tummy and ribs. In the walk-in closet kristi starts to giggle undwer the athletic sock as she feels fingers tickling her tummy and right lower ribs side. This was a VooDoo Doll of Kristi!!!! Rob had no idea what it really was. Rob continues to torture the doll as he does his fingers are much larger then the dolls his first three fingers would cover half of her ribcage all his five fingers would cover every square inch of Kristi's ribs. One finger would cover her whole tummy...one finger would get every inch of her feet ....from tippie toes to....her heels!!!! His fingers starts to tickle the sides of the doll moving up and down quickly as they move to her tummy. Rob get curious even more so he starts to lift up the shirt of the doll about half way and start to trace his fingers along the bare tummy of Kristi. The intensity of the tickling increased by ten times!!!!! The tickling got worse even tho rob lifted the shirt of the doll the real shirt wasn't lifted just the nerve ending on Kristi's body went to overload!! Kristi's body starts to go crazy swinging side to side as she feels her entire right ribcage and waist being tickled at the same time at the same strokes..same pressure..same motion. Kristi's mind is going crazy, "How can this be?" she thinks. "Noone is tickling me but myy gawdddddd this isss torrtureee!!!!" Rob then soon just rips off the dolls shoes and rips her socks off in a quickly savage way. Kristi has her Sketcher sneakers still on her feet but feels the cool breeze on her soles as she feels a very cool breeze thu her toes, she tries to curl them as there still in her sneakers! Rob uses his index fingertip and his middle fingertip on bothe the dolls soles stroking the soles up and down very gently and caressing them. The fingertip peds of his fingers strokes down the soles as the backs of the fingers the fingernails stroking up the soles very gently softly. In the closet Kristi starts to go crazy..this by fucking far is her worst torture she has ever endured her entire life!!!! The tickling on her extremly sensitive milky white soles, and her heels, her toes!!! "THIS IS FUCKING TORTURE!!!" Kristi thought as she feels the strokes on both feet driving her mad crazy the stroking fingers covering every nerve ending on her feet is insane!! Rob looks over to Gloria's Pedicure stone she had earlier, he starts to use the U tip of the stone along her right sole covering the dolls entire foot...once again from heel to tippie toes!! Scrubbing the right foot of the doll Kristi starts to go more insane as the tickling of her right foot went up thirty percent of senitivity. Rob starts to sing to himself "tickle tickle tickle..lil doll...tickle tickle tickle as I hear you laugh...tickle tickle tickle..the hysteria grows...tickle tickle tickle lil doll." Without once again not knowing Kristi CAN hear a voice not Rob's but a voice singing the song. The song based in her head like whispers in her ears Kristi can even feel the breath of the mysterious voice. About thirty minutes later Kristi's hysterical laughter starts to dim...Rob stops tickling the doll and sets it down to get more juice. Kristi sees Rob walk by again by the closet kristi is so warn out from the ultramite tickle torture she has ever had she can't do anything. Rob starts to pour a glass of juice but notices another doll on the dinner table Rob picks it up..it looks like Gloria he thought. Rob finishes the poor of the juice as he walks back with the doll in his left hand kristi sees Rob pass by again still with heavy breathing and heart racing nothing could be said or done to help Kristi's postion!! Rob kicks back with the Gloria look alike doll...he then grabs a feather from there pillow on the sofa and starts to run it along Gloria's right collar bone in circles as he then slowly drags the feather over the back of her spine and then finishes in up and down fashion on the left collar bone. Rob then sits the Kristi dolls feet upside down as he starts to stroke the soles of Kristi's feet as the feather is much bigger then the dolls feet Kristi's nerve endings going to the max!!!! The feather from the pillow is a soft white fluffy but the end of the tip is stiff as it strokes Kristi's feet covering from outside of the right foot to the outside of the left every little inch of her feet are being tortured. Kristi meanwhile in the closet is going hysterical as Rob can't hear her laughter but her body is moving side to side her hair wildly swinging in the air as her hands turns into fists her toes curl so tightly he toes start to hurt in her sneakers. Parts of the feather quill move between her toes sliding in and out the toes between all ten wedges of her toes. Rob starts to taunt kristi again as he starts to sing his tickling song once again kristi can hear him whisper in her ear. For about five mintues more he stops as he does he then lifts the shirt of the Gloria doll about an inch to expose her tummy as he then dipping the tip of the feather in her belly button..in..ou..in..out and then circles her belly button with the fuffy part. Under the staircase Gloria is going mad with laughter trying to scream but with the sock in her maouth seems pretty hard to. Her hair waving in the air from side to side as Gloria feels the feather return to her neck and starts to draw letter on the neck..A....B.....C...DE... as Rob just then puts the dool down flat along his leg and rips off just the left shoe and sock off Gloria's doll and sets Kristi's doll next to her. Rob then takes the feather and runs it first to the right to left hitting kristi's soles first kristi feels the feather return once again after trying to catch her breath he face plushed from laughter her eyes red from the tears of hysterical laughter. Moves to the left sole and continues to Gloria's left sole a feather draging across it as she is upside down he body swings from right to left. Gloria also wonders how this is possible that her feet are ticklish bit her sneakers are also on her feet. This last about three to four minutes. Rob puts down the dolls and lays down on the sofa and slowly falls asleep. Soon apear are little green trolls that apear from the walls, from the pictures, the fireplace, even from under the carpet of the floor. They all huddle in the kitchen which there are ten trolls which stand 4'8 feet tall, green teeth , long fingers, very short green wavy hair but it's only about twenty or thirty strands of hair, pointy ears and little black brown hats with a wrinkle on the tops of the hats that make it curl over and some have blue or red or purple or even white/black stiff feathers in there hats sticking out from the top right side. The trolls go there seprate ways five one way five another one troll goes in the closet as kristi is back to normal of breathing she looks over to her right and sees this troll at 4'8 tall. kristi freaks out and tries to yell with the sock in her mouth."UMMMMMM UMMMMMMMM AMMMMMMMMM UMMMMMMMM HMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" Kriti tries to wiggle free and get away from it "I am not here to hurt you...I am here to help you" he said. His voice was a dark deep voice with a slure to it mixed between Darth Vader and Skeltor rom the He-Man cartoon. Kristi's head shook back and fourth in a OHH HELLLLLL NOOOOO like manner. "Trust me..I am not going to hurt you...I promise" he says again. About a few minutes later kristi starts to calm down as she does the troll takes the sock out of kristi's mouth kristi's heart rate goes thru the roof but soon after calms down but still looking very intently on the troll's next reaction move. "Hi my name is Sunkist.." the troll says. Kristi was very confussed on what the fuck is happening to her. "Ok now get me out of this shit ok?...ok?...please!?! I mean I have been tortured by something." Kristi tries to explain to Sunkist. "Really?....Dang!!! What was happening? What torture was done?" He asked. "OOOHHHH shit ..damn...I dunno where to start to be honest!!! I mean ...(sigh) I..It startd I was here in this closet and and I had my own sock in my mouth to gag me from yelling I guess. Then all of a sudden all i feel is fingers tickling my sides but noone was there...noone was here in the same damn room as me!!! THEN!!!!! My fucking feet are in this fucking wall in these holes but I know my shoes are on because my feet aren't cold at all. The weird part was that my freaking feet was being tickled by...well......oh nevermind I am crazy!!!" Kristi tries to explain herself. "It's ok...it's ok...young lady...you'll be ok now." As he gets closer to her. "So what is this.....tickling..you talk about?" he asks. Kristi goes into like a mild shock and starts to think. He doesn't understand tickling? where is this guy from? who is he?" "See tickling is a feeling if you press along a certain spot of a persons body it they will react with laughter." Kristi explains. The troll turns his head to the sade as he tries to understand Kristi's meaning. "OHHHHH OK!!! To touch as a body part lightly so as to excite the surface nerves and cause uneasiness, laughter, or spasmodic movements or to excite the surface nerves to prickle." The troll sits and looks at kristi soon just starts to poke at her lower ribs Kristi reactions are classic as she jerks away from the troll's index fingertip. Another troll walks in thru the wall as he walks closer behind her start with his fingers along those smooth armpits of hers kristi's reactions went alittle stronger and sudden!
"Tehehehe" Kristy squirms a little from side to side to get away from the troll's fingers on her ribs and her armpits. The troll tickling her sides jumps up sits on kristi's legs he is not heavy maybe weighs 40lbs as he does does tickles down both Kristi's arms. Kristis starts to giggle more as the troll does this. "Tehehehhehe hahahahahhaa cut it out!!" kristi demands. The troll ticklin the armpits of kristi whispers in her ear. "Oh but i just started geeeeez!!" as the troll on her lap starts to use lightly tickles Kristi's armpits again using circles and up and down motions. "Hehehehehehehehehheehhee eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!" Kristi shreeks.
The troll behind kristi starts to whisper "kootchie kootchie koo" Kristi's toes curled in her shoes as she HATES THEM WORDS!! "Oh gawd dont say that plzz!!!! The troll on her lap starts to mercilessly tickling Kristi's armpits. the troll behind kristi whipers again in her left ear "Kootchie kootchie koo and there is no escape for you!!!" kristi's mind starts to go wild with thought "OH FUCK NOT AGAIN!!!" Laughter starts to spill out from kristi's lips.
"OMMMYGAWD STOOOOOOOAHP THEEHHEEHHEHEH HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!" The troll standing behind kristi moves to her right ear whispers again. "Kootchie kootchie koo does this tickly tickly you?" As both are tickling kristi's upper body both starts to whistle a toon the fingers starts to get more intense making kristi's nerve ending go an extra 20%. Now at the same time both trolss starts to sing as the tickling still continues. "he is a little song i wrote..might want to sing it note from note..Don't Worry..Tickle Kiki. "Every life we have some trouble..when you worry you make it double..Don't Worry....Tickle Kiki." The fingers keeps mercilessly tickling Kristi's ribs and armpits. Kristis starts to go increadibly insane with laughter shaking her head from side to side. "I cant hardly take that stooooahp cmooooooon now thehehehhehehehehe!!!"
The troll behind kristi continue switching ears saying "kitchie kitchie koo koo I'm having my tickling fun with you human lady!" Kristi's laughter reaches another level of hysterical laughter
"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA OMMMMY AAAAAAAAGHHHH STOOOOAHP those those those WOOOOOOOORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kristi replies back to the troll. The troll on kristi's legs starts small light spider tickles up and down Kristi's sides. Kristi starts to giggle and laugh moree as the fingernailes from the toll is somehow going thru her shirt. "Thehehehhehehe not the sides toooooooooooo!!!" Kristi begs more. The troll behind kristi once again uses his breath of whisper to say "Kootchie kootchie koo koo! Awwww. is the pretty human lady ticklish on her sides? Ohhhh how cute it that?!" The trol tickling her ribs asks. "Oh gawwwwwd yes!yes! i am! I AM TICKLISH, THEHEHEHEHEHHEEHE" Kristi screams with laughter as she blushes."Ohhhh awwww I made the pretty human lady blush! don't worry..just laugh honey. I know..just know it get much much worse!!" the troll on her lap replies. "NOOO!!EEEEEEEEK nooooooo you wouldnt!!!" Another toll apears from nowhere and thenbends over Kristi's waist and places my mouth on her tummy."Aaaaaaaaaghhhh noooooooooooooo hahahaha HAHHAHAHAHA no razberries!!!!!!!!!!! no! no!" Kristi says desprately to the troll.But to late the troll starts along the belly button now blows a rasberry on her tummy. Kristi starts to go insane her body shakes like an earthqauke."EHEHEHEEEEEEEEK STOOOAHP HEEEEEEEEEY I SAID NOOO!!!" Kristi tries to move but cant, also tries to squirm but can't move. The troll continues to blows another rasberry now about a few inches lower then her belly button. Kristi's eyes starts to roll in back of her head as she let's out her hystarical musical laughter. "Hehehehehehheheeh AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"
The troll behind her starts to whisper in her ear again "we are going to make this even more torturous for you pretty laughing lady!!!"
Kristi starts to look around her as she wonders what is in store for her torment and worried, whats next? Both of the trols get up off of her. "WAIT!!! WHERE R U GOING? UR NOT LEAVING ME HERE? R U?" Kristis asks them. "Ohhh...of coarse not." one troll says.
The troll doing the razberries picks up feather kristi's eyes start to go big with horror.
"You cant!! NO YOU WOULDNT!?!?!" She says to him. The troll starts to lift Kristi's shirt up a bit revealing her navel again. "UH nooooooooooooo!" Kristi reacts to the shirt.
The troll starts to use the tip of the feather and dip it in and out and tickles Kristi's navel with a feather."Thehehehehhehee hhahahahahahhaahha!!" Kristi starts to giggle once again.
The troll as he dips the feather in the navel he starts to taunt Kristi. "Kootchie kootchie koo." As the troll runs the feather up and down on the outer rim of the navel and tickles Kristi's cute little navel. "Eeeeeeeeeek I SAID DONT SAY THOSE WORDZZZZ hahahahhehehehhehhhe cmon noowwwwwww!!!" Kristi begs as he just ignores her please.
The second troll that was tickling her ribs starts to take lotion and rubs it into the area around and in Kristi's navel."Oh gawwwd!!!" Kristi says as she gasps.The troll uses his fingernails and draws lines and tickles Kristi's even smoother navel.
"EEEEEEEKEHEHHEHEHEHEHHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOOOOOOOAHP CAAAAAAAANT TAKE THAAAAAT!!!!!" Kristi screams at them to stop. "Awwwww... what's wrong pretty ticklish lady? Does it tickle that bad?" the troll with the feather asks her. "Yes! yes! yes the loooootion omg!" Kristi replies.
"Don't worry ticklish lady I'm done in that spot... for now!" as the troll with the lotion smerks. Kristi finally has a relief look look on her face as she sighs. "Whew!" Kristi's reaction to the troll stoping. The troll that was whipering starts to walk over andgoes to Kristi's thighs. "DONT EVEN THINK OF IT!!!!" Kristi says firmly. The troll doesn't care what Kristi says he starts tickling kristi's mid right thigh. "Theheheheh knock that off !!" Kristi giggles. "Knock what off??" the troll replies as her keeps tickling her thigh.
"Thehehehehehehehe hahahhaahhaahhaah!!" The tickling of Kristi's thigh gives her goosebumps."Thehahahhahahaha aaggggggggggggggh hahhahahahahahah nooooooooooooooooo!!" Kristi screams.
"Awwww..... does the pretty ticklish lady have ticklish inner thighs??" the troll taunts her.
"heheheheehhahahahhahahahahaa YES !!!!!!!" Kristi screams at him.
The troll tickling the inner thigh highier up he starts to once again taunting her "Kootchie kootchie koo!!" "OH GAWD I TOLD U BOUT THOSE WORDZZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEK!!!" Kristi's voice starts to get more horse from the hysterical laughter.
All the trolls stops tickling Kristi as kristi starts to catch her breath from the seemed hours of tickle torture." "OOOOKAY UNTIE ME NOW!?" Kristi says to the trolls.
"We're not done yet human lady." the troll with the lotion says as they all three disapear into the wall with the holes in it. Kristi soon relizes what might happen and panics and gives away the secret of a lifetime for the trolls.
"No not not NOT THE FEEEEEET ANYTHING BUT THE FEEEET!!" Kristi pleads to all three of them. Kristi hears no rumbling walking talking or anything for a few minutes then one troll asks her. "What size feet do you have my human lady?" FUCK YOU I AIN'T SAYING SHIT YOU FUCKERS I SAWEAR I'LL KILL YOU FUCKING.... Krist's threats went personal to the trolls. One troll slowly unties Kristi's right shoe. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! OH GAWD YOU ARENT GOING TO DO THAT!!! NOOOO!!" Kristi screams.
The troll very and carefully starts to slip off Kristi's right shoe. "NOT THE RIGHT!!!!!!" Kristi despratly screams for it to stop. The other troll then slowly and carefully slips off Kristi's left shoe. "OMG!!" Kristi's thought invade her again her body soon feels chillbumps, butterflies in her tummy. Kristi hears a voice. "She wears a size 9/9.5 shoe." Kristi's mind starts to rush again even faster her heart racing like a nascar driver. Then Kristi hears another troll's voice speak. " "Mhhm.... I must relieve you of those socks human lady." Kristi's heart drops to the pit of her stomach her heart racing faster. Bur Kristi thinks to herself "I have no socks on my feet they were in my mouth as a gag??" Kristi can't see anything just feel what's going to happen to her. "Oh gaaaaaaawsh what the fuck I had socks on?? how was that possabible??!!" Kristi says as she gives a few big gasps. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"
The troll once again strikes and then very slowly and gently slips off Kristi's left sock As she feels the heel being exposed...lower sole...lower arch..mid arch...under the ball of the foot..base of the toes. Now taunting the toes as the troll exposes each toe first the big toe exposed...then second.....third....fourth.....and baby toe all exposed thru a wall she can't see.
Kristi soon blushes as air hits her sensitive foot and lets out a "Eeeeeeeeeeek! C'mon noooooooooow!!!" Kristi begs them. The other troll starts to very slowly slip off Kristi's right sock. Also this troll taunting her by very slowly removing the sock off. As she feels the heel being exposed...lower sole...lower arch..mid arch...under the ball of the foot..base of the toes. Now taunting the toes as the troll exposes each toe first the baby toe on this foot...4th toe.....3rd toe..then to play a game he exposes her big toe leaving the second toe covered. Kristi starts to panic in the worst way! "PPPPPPPLEZ CMON IM ASSSSSKN DOOOOOONT!!!!" One troll starts to grabs cherry massage oil and rubs plenty of it into Kristi's feet. Starting on her left foot along the base of her toes and gently but firm on her big toe sliding it up and down her toe and then working to the second the fingers slide between the toes for a brief moment as the fingers starts to rub firmly and circles along the milkiy white sole of her foot. Another troll massaging the right foot using his thumb and circles under the ball of her foot and works his way up to the underside of the ball and moves down in small circles as he reaches her heel and the outer "U" of her heel. Kristi's eyes start to roll back into her head falls back a lil more. "Ummmmmmmmm human lady..does that feel good?" a troll asks. "Oh yeahhhhhh!!" Kristi replies back.
"Good! Cause it won't in a minute." the troll says to her. The troll grabs a electric toothbrush and turns it on as kristi hears a BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ sound she feels a small dose of it along her right sole make her flex her right foot and curl her toes tight! "DONT YOU DARE DONT YOU FREAK'N DARE!!" Kristi demands. "I'd talk alittle nicer if I were you human lady!!!" a troll says. "OK AY SORRRRRRRYEEEEEEEEEE PLZ DONT" kristi plays it off hoping this will not continue. We know you don't mean that human lady.. as the electric toothbrush starts to wiggle up and down in small circles on the right and the quickly left arch and starts tickling Kristi's soles with toothbrush as it moves up and down on both high arches. "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THEHHHHHHHAHAHHAHA THEY SOOOOOOOOOO SENNNSATIVE EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!" Kristi starts to scream murder in the first degree as she can't see the motion on how there tickling her feet it's all new..all suprising!!! The troll sneaks up behind Kristi again and starts to whisper in her right ear. "Kootchie kootchie koo!! Awwww human lady.. it must tickle.... so bad..eh human lady?" he asked Kristi."HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOOOOOOOOOONT KNOCK IT OFFFF PLLLLLZZZZZ THHEHEHHEHEHEHEE!!!!!!!" "Don't worry human lady...it soon will get much worse for you!" The troll says. "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" Kristi yells. The troll hops down and goes into his pocket as he grabs pipe cleaners.
"C'mon now i told u alreaaaaadee NOOOOOO pipe cleaners eeeeeeeeek!!!!" Kristi says to him. He hands them thru the wall as they disapear Kristi starts to sweating now as she can't see anything but know it's coming! The troll on her right foot puts them between Kristi's toes. Starts to run it thru her second and third toes sawing like a lumber jack.
"Nooooooooo plllllleazzzze!!!" Kristi begs him to stop this madness.
The troll starts ticking between Kristi's toes more as wraps around the toes like a snake with pipe cleaners. "HahahahahahhahaHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!! Kristi starts to go more insane the electic toothbrush moves along base of her left toes from the baby toe to the big toe sliding up and down the bottom of the toe along the base as she feels on her right toes the pip cleaners slithering between her toes!!! "kitchie kitchie koo tickly tickly... we got you now!!" says the troll as he starts sitting on Kristi's lap. AHAHAAHHAA AHAAHA HAHEEHEAHEHAH STTOOOO AHHAHAHAHAAHAH AHEEHHEHAHAEH AHHAAHE HEHE E A OHHHH GOOOODDDDD!!!!!!! PLEEASEE NOOOO NOOOO MOREEEEE IIIIII CAN'TT TAKKEEE ITTTTT!!!!!! HAHAHAA HEHEHA AHEEAHEHEHAA!!!" Kristi screams with laughter. The tickling stops for a few minutes to have kristi catch her breath but as she is breathing hard she can hear a very faint laughter. sounds like Gloria. As the rest of the trolls have been tickling Gloria's tender body with feathers thru each one of her toes sliding them in and out. Feathers also draging along Gloria's soles uo and down tracing the arch up and down moving into the foot trace the outer spots of her arches at the same time. Thses stiff feathers are about 5-10 inches the 10 is thru each of her wiggling toes as the 5 inch is sliding along her lotioned soles. Another troll has a smaller but lighter feather wiggling side to side of her neck as it moves along her neckline to the spine to the right collar bone under her chin. Troll's whispering into Gloria's ears "Kitchy Kitchy Koo lil girly." Gloria can't stand the thought that this strong young girl is being tickled by trolls. Gloria's tickling last longer then Kristi's due that Gloria's ticklishness isn't greater then Kristi's. Gloria's Boston accent screaming out whishing for this torture to stop. "STOOPPP AHHAHAH EHEHHA STOPP THIS MADNESSSS C''MOOON HAHAH EHEHA NOO FAIR NOOO FAIR!!!!!!!!" Gloria yells. The trolls stop with the feather tickling as a troll starts to play this little piggie game on Gloria's toes. This little piggie went to market......this piggie stayed home................this little piggie had roast beef............this pigge had none............and.......this...little.....piggie....went......." Right before he said anything Gloria's toes curled so tight the wrinkles on her soles showed the troll starts insanely tickling her soles as the other toll tickling her ribs and underarms. "He went hahahahahah hehehehe all the way home!!!" The troll finished the game. Gloria went into hesics as this was the first time she ever let her gaurd down to tickling as she swung her hair in the air left to right ..right to left shouting for the torture to stop! Now with both Kristi's and Gloria's limp weak bodies the trolls drag kristi and Gloria into the living room as they place them on a chair side by side placing there wrists behind them and tying there wrists to the back of the chairs as the trolls starts to place Kristi's and Gloria's feet thru the 4 holes in the front door like a giant pair of giant pair of stocks. The trolls paint Trick Or Treat...."Please give the feet a treat and tickle them as long as you like" on the front door next to the candy in front of there captive feet. Next to the candy the trolls place a vase of all kinda of feathers stiff, long, short, stubby, fluffy, peacock, eagles, and small pilliow feathers. Kristi and Gloria's limp bodies sat there breathing hard both hearts beating quickly. Both ladies can feel the cool breezes on there barefeet as it's a smooth breeze from the west to east few swirls of northern winds wraps thru there toes. Kristi giggles as she feels the breezes tru her toes a slight shiver goes up her spine. Gloria gets goosebumps as she feels the cool 72 degree chill wind brush over her soles. The trolls have left for the night. they have done there deed on this Halloween night. kristi looks at the clock it's only 7:00pm the sun just set she knows now will be the time the trick and treater kids will be out in force. "Gloria....Gloria...c'mon help..let's get out of this freaking mess!" Kristi says with a deprate intent voice. Gloria doen't move as the tickle torture was to much for her to bare. "Where is Rob Gloria?....Gloria!!! Where is he?" Gloria still weak from the torture just shrugs her shoulder up and down. Kristi looks around the front porch light pops on. "OH GOD....NOO!!!! THE LIGHT!!!! SHUT OFF THE LIGHT GLORIA!!!! C'MON PPLLEEEAASEE!!!" Kristi snapping at Gloria. Gloria slowly raises her head to look out and at Kristi. "Kristi..I am sooo weak I..I..can't move." as Gloria's head falls back down again. A group of kids walk up to the house as they read the sign a young boys age 10 and 11 and two girls age 9 and 11 walk up to the door step and read the note. "Look at this." the 11 year old boy said to his friends. "What the..." The 11 year old girl replies. The 10 year old boy starts to tickle Kristi's right inner arch curving his fingers up and under the center of the ball of her foot teacing his fingertip down the center of the sole of the right foot. Soon the 11 year old girl starts tickling the left foot of Gloria using her halloween plastic witch fingertips draging straight up and down all her finernails scratching Gloria's sole. The other girl postions herself as she grabs a peacock feather and starts to slowly drags the quill of the feather up and down her left sole. As the other boy starts to use his Wolverines claws up and down Gloria's right arch moving and draging along her toes. As they continue about five to seven minutes straight the kids look back and see another group of kids walking up to the house and one of them is a teenager about age 15. The teenager looks and read the sign then looks at the first group of kids that were at the house. "What's this?" he asked. "OHH it's soo cool man you need to check it the one on the left here is alot more ticklish." The 11 year old boy replied. "Ya you hear her laughing thru the door the other one is ok kinda quiet tho." the 11 year old girl added. "Well we are goin gto other houses but hell we are coming back..this was fun!!" the 11 year old boy said as his group walked off. The 15 year old had four kids with him ages from 6 to 9 walking up to the doorstep. The oldest 15 year old tells the kids what the sign says. "See tickle there feet and you'll get candy." The kids start tickling Gloria's and kristi's tender soles using there little fingers , feathers and other costume objects. The tickling happened most of the night for two to two and half hours the at times it was straight tickling no breaks and at times it be breaks ranging 10 to 15 minutes. After the last tickle about 9:30 both Gloria and Kristi were spent both heads fell with no energy in them sweat beating off there foreheads hair damp from the sweat mouth dry like the desert throats horse from the lake of water and laughter. Around 9:45pm Kristis passed out with Gloria.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back