• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prove me wrong

jude38

TMF Expert
welcome to the waste land that is known as the S.F. bay area.
a place completely devoid of female ticklees.
how do i know this? simple. i have placed several personal ads on the internet and in news publication stating exactly what i am looking for
only to be dissapointed with no replys at all.

so this will be my last attempt.
if there are any female ticklees who would like to get together for some mutual tickling pleasure, or even if you would like to chat about tickling, then please drop me a line.

looking forward to hearing from you!
:firedevil :firedevil

Hi dear, I just wanted to give a woman's point of view. Most women are still leery about meeting face to face with someone from the internet--part of it is the media's fault, there are an abundance of horror stories.

You might want to try one of the gatherings (I have never been) or investigae some Tantra massage groups in your neck of the woods (I've been to those--but not in S.F.) The focus is more on oils and massage, but there can be a fine line between the light massage touch and the light tickling touch and who knows where things could lead. By the way, most of the events I have attended have been gender-balanced. Go for it.

I was right! how unfortunate.......

as of today there have been 128 views of my post, and only two replys.
one being mine and the other by someone giving there opinion of why ads on the internet don't work.

it's sad that a tickler posting and ad for a ticklee on a website dedicated to tickling can still find no one of the opposite sex to even talk to about tickling, let alone actualy meet.

am i a toad? no, my pic is posted in the members section under jude38.
judge for yourself.

am i a psyco? no more than the rest of us who find pleasure in the laughter of ticklish women.

will i ever find a lady who enjoys tickling as much as i do?

according to this post, not here.

so to make a long story short, i have given up my search.
thank you all who have read my post and at least gave it a psssing thought.

i bid you all farewell......

Sad news, brother. Given the volume of women I've met, into this, that were local to the bay area, perhaps your method is what's amiss. The local gatherings bring folks out to meet quite often. Monthly, in fact. Moreover, folks in other locations do move to be with newfound lovers, and that's true here and in Canada and the UK, that I know of, personally. Probably true everywhere.

Bellystrokes has it accurate, man. Personals are, for many women, not the preferred way. This is why we have tickling-specific social events. It allows folks to come out and meet.

Funniest part is that many from these gatherings couple with folks online anyway. Folks that don't attend gatherings. The folks attending gatherings are known to many, and thus are a known entity. One that can be identified. It helps folks to know someone's been seen as safe.

It's too bad you're gone. I wish you well.

Sorry jude. :(

I've seen your posts before. It's this one that actually inspired me to ask the question (in the Ticking Discussion Forum) "Have any males had any success in the TMF personals?" (The actual thread was entitled "TMF Personals Successes?") No one replied and said yes. Still, DVNC provided his usual good insights and advice as he has done for you here.

After all of this, if someone (male) ever asked me, I'd tell them to forget this section. It only vainly gets one's hopes up for a letdown.

Take care & good luck, jude!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back