• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Gang Tickle Tonight

wah12345678

Kinda late, but I just got in hehe, so if there are alot of typos, its cuz im tired, so bare with me:

Anyway, tonight I was at this party and it was alright, but nothing special. Well anyway, I was chilling on the couch with some girls, and one of said "Oh you know..oh crap wait nevermind" and i hate when people do that ;x like they are gonna tell you something but then dont. And i was like "what, tell me?" and she was like "no i can't, sorry". Now before I get to the tickling, lemme tell you about this girl. Shes about 5' 6", blonde hair, NICE body, cute face, great feet, ect,. great looking girl. Anyway, this girls like beyond ticklish, shes the kind that its actually torture, its like awful for her. Anyway, I asked her again and she again said no, and i was like "alright, you made me do this" and i grabbed her arms and put them under my knees and pinned her down. She gasped, then i started to tickle up and down your sides and ribs. She screamed so freaking loud, and after about 15-30 seconds we had drawn a crowd. After a few more seconds, this girl walked up and said "here someone hold down her legs, this always drove me crazy". Well someone did, and the girl took off amys shoes (amy is the girl i was tickling) and the girl begint o tickle up and down amys soles, and amy started to cry. I stopped and told the other girl to stop and asked her again, she was like "i promised" and thats when i started tickling her again. She eventually told me after about 2 minutes, but this was like torture for amy, shes the kind that honestly can't take it. Well, theres my story for the night ;) hope you enjoy it

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back