• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flamed In The North, Scorched In The South, Then, Frozen Out, In The Islands

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It did not go well, as they went just three and six, while losing two of three at each stop, of a New York, Atlanta, and Houston road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the center of the country.

While Mitch was away on the trip, his relationship with Naomi began to deteriorate once again. The couple began fighting every night on the computer, and the phone, about major things, and minor ones. Then, on the night before Mitch came home from Houston, Naomi imposed what would be an excruciating condition on him. "Okay, Mister, since you're going to act like such an ass, here is how it is going to be from now on. You get to tickle me, in the boundries of sex, and play, but, from now on, until further notice, you do not get cyber tickling on the road, me up a ladder, or to smell my feet, ever. Maybe this will finally teach you that you can't act like a fucking ass, and keep thinking that little Naomi is going to give you everything you fucking
want!" Naomi said, typing all in capital letters.

On Sunday night, when Mitch came home from Houston, Naomi ordered him into the bedroom, and the couple had sex. Mitch did so just for the purpose of doing it, and had the most unsatisfying orgasm of his life. When Naomi got like this, he wanted to leave her, or, at the very least, pay to go to a dungeon or fetish club, to get what Naomi wasnt giving him. Naomi had covered that base. She had already called some of the other Good Guy wives, and told them to keep watch for Mitch showing up at a dungeon or fetish club, as if the couple was fighting, they likely would not be spending
time together during the day.

On Monday night, with Mitch in an awful mood, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, against the Pittsburgh Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She allowed a two run homer in the opening inning, and nothing else. Paradise, however, could score no runs at all, and lost, 2-0. The next night, the Good Guys got a three run homer from Ed Burns in the first inning, and made it stand up, as Gil Bellows pitched eight innings of one run ball, in a 3-1 win. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday. Paradise scored four early runs, and again didnt give it back, as Charlize pitched two run ball into
the eighth inning, in a 4-2 victory.

Thursday was an off day. Naomi and Mitch attended counesling that day, and accomplished little or nothing. Then, that night, Naomi began to feel sick, with a cold, and she spiked a 102 temperature. With those circumstances, Mitch went to the guest room, his roommate status with Naomi likely over for the homestand.

Chicago came to town on Friday night. Naomi stayed home in bed and watched the game on TV. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and allowed three runs in six innings. Paradise trailed 3-0, before exploding for seven runs, and a 7-4 win. Naomi was still sick on Saturday night, as Rachel Leigh Cook took a 6-2 defeat. Kate Hudson had the ball, on a sunny, humid, 90 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. The Good Guys took an early 5-0 lead on two homers. Kate gave up two runs, and seemed to be fine, until the eighth, when the surrendered another two run homer. The bullpen came on at that point, and finished the game, as Kate was the winning pitcher, in a 5-4 victory.

St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, with Naomi still fighting her flu bug. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He got hit hard, allowing four runs in six innings, and losing 4-1. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday. Charlize allowed nine hits and four runs in six innings, but Paradise trailed 4-1 in the sixth, before exploding for six runs, as they gave up only one run the rest of the way, in a 7-5 victory. Naomi finally felt a bit better, and was able to come to the ballpark on Wednesday, for the 1pm game with the Cards, a sunny hot, 90 degree day, with a sellout crowd on hand. Neve Campbell was the starter, as Paradise fell behind 4-0 early, as Neve had a bad first inning. Then, she settled down, as Paradise clawed their way back into the game, making it 4-3 by the sixth, tying the game in the seventh, and scoring three times in the eighth, to take the lead. The bullpen had trouble in the ninth, as Hayden and Bynes got hit hard, before Bynes got the final out, of the 7-6 Good Guy win, that completed the six and three homestand. On field, while not looking the sharpest, the team had managed to walk away with their goal of six wins in the nine games played. Off the field, things were a mess for Mitch and Naomi.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. With Mitch's tickle activities on ice, due to Naomi's thread, he had to sit, and watch as his best friend, the second baseman, Russell, got tickled by the entire female core of the team, as well as a dom. Russell was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in his underwear. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Russell's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Moving down, Neve Campbell was next, tickling Russell on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he howled:HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Working down, Hilary Duff was the next ler, attacking Russell on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as his legs bucked, and he howled hysterically:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAHAAHAH! Finally, Hayden, who had been a lee target often during her brief tenure with the team thus far, got her revenge as a ler, as she tickled Russell on his feet and toes with fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes over his soles and toes. Russell went beserk, wiggling his toes every which way, and howling with laughter:HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Russell was untied.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed for the team flight to Pittsburgh. "Call a cab. You're dreaming if you think I'm taking you" Naomi said. "How long do you think this little deprivation game of yours is going to work, Australian?" Mitch snapped. "As long as it takes to get you to see the light of day, asshole. I have just as long as I need to!" Naomi fired back. "Yeah, well I have women throwing themselves at me in hotels and all over when I'm on these road trips. Maybe I just need to take one out to a nice dinner, and get them to give me what you're not, bitch!" Mitch retorted. " Okay, dickweed, go for it, but just remember, you dont know who my spies are. I hear you're doing that, and I can either make it worse on you, or eliminate you from my life completely. I dont need you. I can always just fucking divorce you, and find some other person, who wont fuck with me all the time" Naomi said. "If that's what you want, then go for it!" Mitch said. "I dont want it, fuckface. I want us to be as we were, and I dont want you to be a fucking ass all the time. Maybe, if you tried harder, you wouldnt get what you do from me" Naomi said. "I have to go catch my plane. So long, Australian Bitch" Mitch said, heading for the door. "Sayanora, American Asshole" Naomi said, in parting.

So, it had been a very rocky homestand filled with coldness, and battles. Now came a ten day midwest road trip. Would things improve? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End.

Well, in the light of the Good Guy machine slowing down, Mitch and Naomi's problems seem small in comparison. However, I have no doubt that the Good Guys will pick up steam again, lets just hope that Mitch and Naomi do too. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, hopefully the couple is just going through a phase.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back