• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heartowns Hostels, Reprieve From Hostile, And, Moving Forward?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the midwest. They began by winning two of three in Pittsburgh, before losing two of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the West Coast teams.
While Mitch was away on the road trip, he had several snippy conversations with Naomi on the computer. Then, on Saturday night, while he was in St Louis, the couple had a very positive three hour conversation. Mitch wasn't sure if this was just a good night, or something more. Then, Naomi took it to the next level, by typing: "You're getting me all wet, and I think you know what that means for you".
The next evening, when the team plane landed at Nassau International, Mitch was surprised to see Naomi waiting for him as he deplaned. "What are you doing here?" He said with surprise. "Hello to you, too. Can't I come pick my husband up without getting twenty questions?" Naomi replied. "Yes, of course, and thank you" Mitch responded. The couple went out to dinner, and then home. Mitch expected to take his residence in the guest room, but Naomi had other ideas, leading him toward the bedroom. She sat down on the bed, and looked at him. "Come on, do what you know you want to, and then, hopefully, you wont mind giving me what I want" Naomi said. Mitch slipped off Naomi's shoes, and put her bare feet up to his face. His penis began to stiffen, from the leather odor of her feet permeating into his face. "We're going to have a good homestand this time, okay? I'm sorry about all the shit I said to you the last time you were home. I want you to fuck my brains out, every day this week, starting now" Naomi said, moaning as the words left her mouth. As the couple undressed, and made out, Mitch stuck his fingers deep into Naomi. She was incredibly wet inside. Mitch couldnt help quipping. "How do I make you so wet, when you're always angry with me?" Naomi looked at him with a serious look: "Just shut up, and fuck me, okay? Stop with the analyzing, and 20 questions, unless you dont like having your wife lying here, moaning, and nearly ready to explode" Naomi said, seriously, with a clipped tone. Mitch didnt say anymore, and proceeded to do as he was told. Naomi had several orgasms, and couldnt stop talking. "How the hell does someone who drives me so crazy, make me feel this good. You know that I love you, and that we're going to be together forever, if it kills us, right?" Naomi said. "I know. I know that I'm not going anywhere, and that I still love you, and think you're hot as hell" Mitch replied.
The next night, after the good start to the homestand, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark, to play the Giants. The good times got rolling in the first inning, when, after the first two batters got on, Mitch came up, and launched a three run homer to center field. Kate Hudson took it from there, allowing two runs into the eighth inning, and combining with the bullpen, on the 3-2 triumph. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. He allowed three runs in six innings, a quality start. The Good Guys trailed 3-1 in the sixth, before erupting for five runs, and cruising home to a 6-3 win. They nearly swept the series, but the bullpen let them down. Charlize Theron had fourteen strikeouts in six innings on Wednesday, but she ran out of gas, due to pitch count. The Good Guys led the game 3-0 in the eighth, when the bullpen of Naomi, Amanda Bynes, and Hilary Duff imploded, allowing four Giant runs, and causing the Giants to gain a 4-3 victory.
Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling, and reported their positive week to the counselor. "I never know what to expect from you two anymore. I just wait for you to come here, and see what you have to say" The therapist said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She allowed two runs in six innings. The game was tied, 2-2 in the eighth, before center fielder Burns hit a homer with a man on. The bullpen did the rest in the ninth, with Hayden gaining the save, as the Good Guys prevailed, 4-2. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard for five runs on Saturday. The Good Guys nearly rallied from a 5-0 deficit, but fell short in the ninth against Padres closer Trevor Hoffman, for a 5-4 defeat. Kate Hudson opposed Padres ace Jake Peavy, on a sunny, humid, 88 degree day, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were good that day, but not great, due to the heat. Peavy gave up two runs to the Good Guys in his seven innings, striking out nine, while Kate worked into the eighth, also allowing two runs, and fanning ten Padres. The game remained tied, 2-2 until the bottom of the ninth, when, with two men on, center fielder Burns came up, and put a dramatic ending to the day, with a three run homer, to give the Good Guys a thrilling 5-2 victory.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows took the hill on Monday. He allowed one run in six innings, but the Good Guys could get none, and were shut out, 1-0. Charlize Theron had the assignment on Tuesday. She got hit hard, allowing four runs. The Good Guys trailed, 4-1 in the sixth, before rallying for five runs, as the bullpen did the rest, in a 6-4 victory.
. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, blazing 90 degree day, in front of a sellout. Neve allowed three runs and nine hits in six innings, keeping the Good Guys in the game. The Good Guys trailed, 3-1 in the eighth, before exploding for four runs. Hayden did the rest in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 5-3 win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. The team had played very solid ball over the past nine days against the difficult teams from California, and now, as they prepared to head to San Francisco the next night, things were looking good.
The team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to San Diego. The featured lee, in town to do a story on the tickling baseball team , would be cute CNN anchor Brianna Keilar. The hot reporter with reddish brown hair, was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Brianna's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! Moving down, center fielder Burns was next, tickling Brianna on her underarms, sides, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs up and down:HHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEH! Working down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, attacking Brianna on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself with the pretty reporter's feet, and tickled them with his fingers, a feather, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over her toes and soles. Brianna went berserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! MY FEET ARE SO BAD TICKLISH! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEE! Finally the tickle ended, and the hot anchor was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Francisco. "We had a good homestand this time. It felt great. Go off, play well, and I hope we can make it two good homestands in a row, when I see you next week" Naomi said, leaving Mitch with a kiss.
It had been a very productive week. Now came a ten day road trip to California. What would happen next? Was the solid homestand just an abberration, or would the good times continue? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well now things seem to be rolling along for both Mitch and Naomi and the Good Guys. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, hopefully things are looking up for the team and the couple. Let's hope it continues.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back