• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western Weariness, And, A Breath Of Fresh Air

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their West Coast road trip. It was a tough trip, as they went only four and five. They lost two out of three in both San Francisco and San Diego, before finally winning two out of three in Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night, at midnight, to begin another nine game homestand.
While the team was on the trip, they had several very tough losses, in the eighth and ninth innings. Several times on the trip, the starting pitcher had left the game with a lead, in the seventh, eighth, or ninth innings, only to see the relief pitching blow the lead. By the time the team blew a ninth inning lead in Los Angeles, on the last day of the trip, which cost them a sweep of the Dodgers, and a winning road trip, everyone was fed up with the road, and ready for nine days of cheering in Paradise Island from their beloved and devoted fans.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi greeted him. "You look so tired" She said. "It was a difficult trip. We lost two or three games we probably should have won. I still love playing baseball, but I'm tired of the road, Naomi. I wish I could have a deal like yours, home games only. You only have to put up with the heckling and hotels one month a year, during the playoffs. I do it seven months a year, and it is tough" Mitch said. "So, retire" Naomi said. "I love the game too much. I'm not ready yet, so, I deal with the road, as much as I hate it" Mitch said. "Well, you dont have to think about the road for another eleven days. You're home now with ticklish Naomi, who loves you, and who is going to give you some TLC. " Naomi said, kissing Mitch, and beginning to undo her teri robe top, revealing her breasts. "Ticklish Naomi, huh? So, Aussie, you mind if I try out some of that ticklish merchandise you claim to have?" Mitch said, in jest. "You can do whatever you want. God, you make me so wet" Naomi said. Hearing that made Mitch's penis stiffen like a board. The couple got into bed, and made love. Afterwards, when Mitch was holding Naomi, he posed a question. "Listen, I know we are getting along great, and I dont want to rock the boat, but, ah, since we are, do you think I could get a little oral action this homestand? It's been forever since.." Mitch said. Naomi nodded: "Tomorrow, okay, before the game, instead of the usual stuff, I promise"
The next afternoon, with everyone gone, before the couple took their afternoon rest prior to the game, Naomi got down on her knees, and gave Mitch an intense oral sex session. It had been forever, months, since she had, and it drove Mitch nearly insane. He exploded into her mouth with a huge rush, and it felt amazing. They had been getting along so welll the past few weeks, and Mitch hoped it would continue.
That night, the Good Guys opened their homestand, against the Washington Nationals. Kate Hudson was on the mound. The team gave her a big lift, by erupting for four first inning runs, two of them on a homer by Mitch. The big early lead helped Kate settle down, and propelled the Good Guys to a 5-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. He got only three runs of support, but didnt need any more, as he allowed only one run in eight innings, of a 3-1
victory. Charlize Theron had the ball on Wednesday. Charlize got hammered, allowing five runs. Paradise, however, would not go quietly, rallying from a 5-1
deficit, to score five seventh inning runs, as the bullpen finished off the game, and the Good Guys completed the sweep of the Nationals, winning a
6-5 decision.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi had little to tell the couneslor that day. "We've had a very good last few weeks. Sleeping together, sex and tickling are good. Hopefully we can sustain this long term" Naomi said.
The Phillies came to town on Friday. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She allowed three runs into the seventh inning. Paradise trailed, 3-2, before scoring two runs in the eighth, and tiptoing through the ninth with the bullpen, for a 4-3 win, their fourth straight victory. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard on Saturday, allowing five runs in seven innings. The Good Guys were assleep most of the game, trailing 5-0, before rallying for four runs in the eighth and ninth. They fell one run short, as Mitch struck out with two runners on, to end the four game winning streak, and give Paradise a 5-4 defeat. Kate Hudson would try to right the one game losing streak, on a sunny, bright, 83 degree day, in front of a sellout. Kate was dominant, allowing but one run in seven innings, and striking out eleven. The game was tied, 1-1 in the seventh, before Mitch came up with two men on, and quickly redeemed himself, for the game ending strikeout of less than 18 hours earlier, as he launched a long three run homer, into the picnic seats in right center field. Kate pitched into the ninth, before tiring. Hayden came in with two men on, and saved the day, striking out the extremely dangerous Ryan Howard, for the save, in a 4-1 Good Guys win.
The Reds came to town on Monday night. Gil Bellows was the starter. He got hit for three runs in six innings. The game was tied, 3-3, before the Good Guys staged a four run eighth inning uprising, to come away with an eventual 7-4 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday. She was great, allowing two hits, and one run. Paradise, however, did not hit that night at all, and were defeated, 1-0. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, hot, 90 degree Paradise day, in front of the usual getaway day sellout of 50,000. Neve got hammered, allowing four first inning runs, and another in the second,, to put the Good Guys in an early 5-0 deficit.. At first, the crowd figured they were going to have to settle for the usual good six and three homestand. The Good Guys, however, had other ideas. After Neve was removed, the bullpen came in, and shut the Reds down, allowing Paradise to rally. The Good Guys scored two runs in the fifth, and three more in the sixth, on a three run Ed Burns homer, to tie the game. In the eighth, with a man on, Mitch came up, and hammered a long homer to right field, to give Paradise the lead. The bullpen had a bit of trouble in the ninth, but Hayden got out of it, with two men on, to finish off the 7-5 Paradise Island win, that completed a wonderful seven and two homestand. The team looked energized, and pumped up, and in the postgame interviews, manager Lee Sniderman looked extremely pleased that his team had rallied from the huge 5-0 deficit, when they could have just mailed it in for dead that day. As the team prepared to head to Washington DC the next night, things were looking very good indeed.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Phillies. The featured lee would be hot blonde haired actress Alona Tal, who was a regular in the new hit CBS series Cane. The pretty blond 20 year old was tied hands feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club in a bra and panties. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Alona's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, center fielder Burns was next, tickling Alona on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, tickling Alona on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked around:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Alona's feet and tickled them with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush over her soft soles and toes. Alona went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEE! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! MY FEET ARE SOOO TICKLISH! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Finally the tickle ended, and Alona was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC. "We had a wonderful homestand this time. Seven and two on the field, two good homestands in a row with our relationship. This is great. Let's continue this" Naomi said. "I intend to. I'll miss you. Take care, and I'll see you in ten days" Mitch said, giving Naomi a big kiss on the lips, and exiting the car.
So, it had been a fantastic homestand of good relations off field and wonderful team play on field. Now came the next ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

I did it again with posting before putting the tickling. Had to post this so I could see the edit button, sorry.

Well that homestand was just fantastic. The Good Guys offense was booming along at full speed and Mitch and Naomi are doing better than ever. No one can stop them now. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the homestand was wonderful. Hopefully, the good times will continue.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back