• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: Morgan's babysitting adventure!

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Star of this chapter: Morgan, tall, bleached blonde hair with dark brown roots. Very, very smart but also likes to run track. Basically a teachers pet, but a beautiful teacher's pet with a great body. Her most ticklish spot are under her arms;)

ENJOY!

Morgan waited a the front door step of her good friend Joanna's house, which was just a couple houses from her own. She brushed her long bleached blonde hair to the side as the surprising wind blew it violently. The night was also surprisingly cold, as her short khaki shorts and tiny white t-shirt clung to her frigid body. She was tall, and thin, with curves in all the right places, and a pair of old sneakers placed on her dainty feet.

She rung the doorbell again, and was greeted by Joanna's father, as he pulled on a heavy parka.

"Hey Morgan, chilly tonight!" He exclaimed, as he led her inside the house, and the warmth gathered to Morgan's body.

She saw Joanna's mom hustle down the stairs, followed by Joanna herself in a white and red gymnastics leotard.

"Thank you so much for babysitting on such short notice, we were gonna take little Jamie to Joanna's gymnastic's performance, but she suddenly came down with a fever." Joanna's mother explained hurriedly.

"Hey Morgan, good luck," Joanna winked slyly.

"What's that mean?" Morgan asked.

"Just watch out for Jamie, when she gets hyper, she can be a terror!" Joanna laughed, and hurried out the door following her father. Morgan could hear her shriek as a cold gust of wind hit her leotard-clad body.

"Okay, Jamie probably won't be much trouble, she's up in bed. Just make sure she's okay, and if her symptoms get worse, call us, thanks again!" Joanna's mother smiled brightly, and rushed out the door, shutting it behind her, leaving Morgan alone in a strange house all alone, with Jamie upstairs. Morgan decided to go say hi to her, she had already met her over the summer when she would hang out with Joanna.

She climbed the stairs and easily found Jamie's room, and peeked her head in the room.

It was empty, the lights were on, and the bed's blankets were all in a mess, but it was completely empty.

"Jami-" Morgan was caught off guard as she turned around and ran right into little Jamie herself, who looked quite a lot like her older sister, dark brown hair and green eyes.

"Hi Morgan!" Jamie said smiling a goofy grin.

"Hey, aren't you sick?" Morgan asked, stooping to her knees to get to eye-contact level with Jamie.

"No, i just pretended so i didn't have to go to Joanna's boring gymnastics thing. But now we can both stay here and play!" Jamie laughed gittily, jumping up and down.

"Well at least i don't have to watch a sick girl tonight," Morgan thought out loud.

"Okay Jamie, what-da-ya-wanna do?" Morgan asked.

"Ummm...Juzka!" Jamie exclaimed.

"Juzka, how do you play that?" Morgan asked puzzled.

"Me and Joanna made it up when she would play with me, c'mon!" Jamie explained excitedly, as she grasped Morgan's hand and led her back down the stairs. She stopped in the kitchen, and went looking in the cabinets for something.

Morgan was still completely confused, but kept silent as to wait for little Jamie to explain all.

Jamie popped out of the wooden cabinet, holding a long, thin piece of white cloth.

"What's that for?"

"Juzka!"

Jamie then led Morgan by the hand back into the living room.

"Okay Jamie, enough waiting, tell me what Juzka is." Morgan demanded, halting the little girl in her tracks.

Jamie then took the long piece of cloth out of her pocket, and told Morgan to sit in the recliner.

Morgan did as told, waiting to see what this game would turn out to be, when suddenly Jamie flipped a bar, causing the foot-rest of the recliner to instantly prop up Morgan's feet.

Morgan relaxed in the big comfy chair, waiting and waiting, and before she noticed it, Jamie had used the piece of cloth to effectively tie her feet to the foot-rest!

"Hey, what gives?!" Morgan asked.

"It's part of Juska, now hold up your arms," Jamie instructed, and Morgan did as told, extremely curious to find out what this frickin; Juska actually is!

Jamie then tied Morgan's wrists to the top of the recliner, and Morgan tugged a little, but surprisingly it was a very good tieing job, and she couldn't get free.

"Hey! Where'd you learn to tie knots this good?" Morgan asked, still experimentally tugging at both the ankle and wrists knots, leaving her totally immobile except for her hips.

"Girl scouts," Jamie answered simply.

Now as Jamie had finished the knots she stood admiring her work, having Morgan tied to the recliner, her feet firmly against the foot rest with her feet slightly dangling off the edge, and her arms tied tightly to the upper top of the recliner, causing her arms to be up straight, with her small white t-shirt riding up a bit, revealing an inch of her very tan flat tummy.

"Is this Juzka, tieing me up like this?" Morgan asked.

"Well, partly." Jamie said with glee in her childish, bright green eyes.

Jamie then slowly and gently began to unlace Morgan's sneakers, and then tossed them both carelessly to the carpeted floor.

"Why'd you take off my shoes?" Morgan asked, as it seemed she was asking hundreds of questions to this younger girl.

"I can't tickle your feet through your shoes, duuh!" Jamie made a goofy "duuh" face.

"Tickle my feet!!" Morgan exclaimed, and began to thrash violently on the recliner with what little slack was given to her.

"You never said anything about tickling me!" Morgan screamed out, tugging fitfully.

"That's what Juzka is, someone gets tied up, and then tickled, duuh!" Jamie made the same face as before, and began lightly gliding her tiny fingers up and down Morgan's socked soles.

"Ja-aaaaammmiieeeehehehehee!!!" Morgan struggled to yell out to Jamie to untie her, but the uprising giggles clogged her throat and burst outward, girlish, high-pitched tittering giggles.

Jamie watched Morgan's giggling expressions as her quick and nimble fingers softly explored her feet through the thin white socks.

Morgan's giggles now took over any form of words that might of been formed, and an endless flow of giggles disparted from her gaping ruby red lips.

All Morgan could think of was how could she of been so dumb to let this little girl tie her up and then tickle her, and then of course the light tickling sensations on her soles also invaded her frenzied mind, which grew more crazy and fast-tempoed by the moment.

"Heeeeheheheheheheheehhahaheee!!!" Morgan giggled out like crazy.

Jamie smiled delightfully, as she watched the much older girl thrash and squirm, and laugh and giggle uncontrollably. Jamie's little fingers, scurried along her heels, and stroked all over her arches, outlining down the sides of her soles, a particularly sensative spot for Morgan.

Morgan's bleached blonde hair became messy and all tangled up as her head whacked back and forth against the soft recliner, as she thrust the side of her head into the soft fabric, muffling her giggles, but then bringing her face back around.

Morgan squealed in tittering laughter as Jamie scrathed her tiny fingernails up and down tormentingly along her soles, leaving no spot untouched.

Morgan's laughter was way beyond her control now, as it burst out automatically, and her whole body writhed helplessly against the big recliner.

Jamie then abruplty stopped the foot tickling, and gazed up at Morgan, who breathed heavily, her ample breasts protruding against the t-shirt.

Jamie then began to dash upstairs, leaving Morgan confused yet also relieved, to have the horrible tickling stopped. Then suddenly Jamie came back downstairs, holding a tool of pure evil.

"Me and Joanna love to use this when we play Juzka!" Jamie exclaimed, holding forth a white and purple electric toothbrush. Each bristle looked like a menacing tooth, waiting to scavage up and down her flesh, eating away and tickling, oh god tickling sooo much!!!!

Morgan expected to feel it on her feet, but then Jamie made a move towards her upperbody, and straddled her waist.

Jamie then pulled up Morgan's thin t-shirt, and flipped it over her head and behind her neck, leaving Morgan's deeply tanned torso bare, except for the white bra which supported her breasts.

Jamie's eyes scanned over Morgan's long body, her slightly protruding ribs, each one could be clearly seen, her small cute bellybutton, her flat, toned tummy, her slinky sides, and most of all her perfectly smooth and silky soft underarms, which Jamie stared at savoringly.

Jamie decided to save the best for last, and test out what was Joanna's weakest spot, the ribs. Whenever she would bring the electric toothbrush to Joanna's delicate ribs, she had her older sister laughing crazily in hysterics.

Jamie clicked the electric toothbrush on, hearing the delightful buzzing as of which it produced. She lowered it to Morgan's tan ribs, and pressed down firmly, digging the rotating bristles into her soft skin.

"Haaahahahahheheheeeeehahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!" Morgan erupted in frenzy laughter, as her body writhed and bucked insanely as the toothbrush buzzed into each rib individually, and Jamie mouthed out the counting of each rib to herself.

Morgan's hair whipped around her hir rapidly, as every muscles in her thin body convulsed in a wharped state of uncontrollable urges.

MOrgan's laughter cannoned out of her thin frame of a body, as Jamie excitedly buzed the electric toothbrush back and forth, sweeping it along her ribs, in between each one as well, getting to the tender skin.

Jamie then clicked the toothbrush off, and decided to try her own fingers for awhile, gently goosing and squeezing Morgan's lower sides, which were extremely smooth and soft.

"Haaaaa!!!" Morgan would squeal out in laughter with each pressured squeeze.

Jamie just smiled to herself at the amount of fun she was having with her babysitter, squeezing her lower sides, then skittering her tiny nails up and down her sides like spiders.

Morgan howled in laughter, arching her back and protruding her midsection to Jamie's tiny fury of tickling.

Jamie looked at the clock on the TV, it was much later then she had thought, and her parents would arrive home in half and hour, time to wrap things up.

Jamie grabbed for the electric toothbrush again, and as soon as Morgan heard the horrible buzzing she begged out for Jamie to stop, but her pleas fell upon deaf ears to her cries, and Jamie lightly skidded the moving bristles on her left armpit, and Morgan laughed at the top of her lungs, having her most ticklish spot be tortured by such a horrible tickle tool.

Then if that wasn't bad enough, Jamie began lightly stroking Morgan's right underarm with her own fingers, ver lightly, forming small circles which got smaller and smaller and smaller.....until they formed a single point in the middle of her armpit, which Jamie poked relentlessly.

Jamie began to put more pressure on the torturous buzzing bristles, and pressed in deeply in Morgan's baby soft armpit.

"AHAHAHAHEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHEEEHEHEHEAHHAHHHEEHHAHAAAAHHHHAHAHHEJJJAHAHHEHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Morgan was losing energy fast, and she soon laid limply in her tied-up position, only to accept the cruel tickling of her outstretched armpits, and take it as bravely as she could.

Tears began to form in her squinted eyes, as the tickling overtook everything her feeble body had.

Just when she thought she might pass out, the door swung open, and Joanna and her parents looked at the scene in shock, Morgan tied to the recliner, shoes off and shirt flipped over her head, while Jamie straddled her and buzzed the electric toothbrush and tickled with her fingers.

Jamie clicked off the toothbrush, and smiled at her parents and older sis.

"Hi, we were just playing Juzka!" Jamie said.

"I thought you were sick!" Her mother exclaimed.

"I....got better?" Jamie looked like pure guilt, shrugging her shoulders, as her mother and father marched her upstairs, leaving Joanna and Morgan alone downstairs.

Joanna quckly untied her friend, and let her regain her much need breath.

"You okay?" Joanna asked sincerely.

"Yah, i'll be fine," Morgan replied.

"Well i guess it wasn't for nothing, this is from my parents." Joanna put a ten dollar bill in her hand, and Morgan felt happy again.

Morgan then began to leave, and Joanna helped her out.

"Well, see ya tomorrow." Morgan said smiling, grippig her ten bucks tightly.

"See ya!" Joanna waved, and shut the door.

Joanna then put her back to the door, and remembered when she had just walked in with her parents, and Jamie had said they were playing Juzka.

"Hmmm...Juzka, never heard of it, i guess Jamie and Morgan had just made it up."

THE END

how'd u like it???:D

question: if joanna had never heard of Juzka, then what was w/ Jamie's "memories" of playing it w/ Joanna?

EmSeeSquared said:
question: if joanna had never heard of Juzka, then what was w/ Jamie's "memories" of playing it w/ Joanna?

Good ol' Emseesquared, always watching out;)
But actually i put that there to be a twist to the story. When Jamie said her and Joanna played and all that stuff, it was a lie to Morgan to trick her, its just a plot twist that i expected the readers to notice:)

Welcome back, Tummy. I figured that Jamie was lying. Siblings would just say, "You're gonna get it!"

Next time, lose the socks. Otherwise, the story is first rate, as always.

Strelnikov

i caught the twist. it was pure brilliant. how else would Jamie get Morgan tied up to tickle her? for so people, it just went over their heads. LOL! Loved it, tummy! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back