• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alien Ranger/Tenga tickling in Mighty Morph'n Alien Rangers mini series (no minors )

He-Man

1st Level Orange Feather
As the title says, there's a funny tickling scene in the Power Rangers' mini-series featuring the Alien Rangers(the one that was set between MMPR and Power Rangers Zeo) . I just saw it on youtube a few mins ago.

The Red Aquitar Ranger (the Alien Rangers are adults, as are the bad guys) gets a Tenga in a leg-lock, and asks "Is your species ticklish?" and proceeds to tickle the Tenga's foot (and if I'm correct, you can hear the Red Ranger saying something like "kitchykitchy.." while tickling )

Here's the episode it's in..the tickling scene is about 4min and 50 seconds into the episode http://youtube.com/watch?v=NaDrpwZ5Q7Q&mode=related&search=Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Alien

How the heck did I miss this scene when I was a kid? lol

How the heck did I miss this scene when I was a kid? lol

After watching a little bit of that clip, my guess is that if you saw it your mind has since blocked it out as a protective mechanism. :) It's always interesting for me to go back and watch things, now that I am an adult, that I loved (this isn't an example) as a kid to see just how bad they really were.

nimrod

Yeah, it's always fun to see just how crappy a show was. Especially when it's so dumb that it's actually good (like the 60's Batman tv series ). Gotta admit, they had some kickass fight scenes, though back then..none of that "wire-fu" crap lol

Anyway, maybe I missed it cause back then I thought the Alien Rangers were lame, compared to the MMPR . Or maybe the scene was blocked from my mind by the end scene of MMPR when I was thinking "Holy sh**...the Command Center blew up...with Alpha and Zordon still inside!" (ya can't have MMPR without Zordon or Alpha 5! lol )

I know exactly what you mean. I used to think the power rangers were just plain cool, but now I can't believe I sat through so many episodes. I guess it's like a lot of things. You just grow out of it. Like a few days ago I bought the Sonic dvd. The one with princess Sally and the freedom fighters. Well the show's cool, but not nearly as cool as it seemed to be to me. Like how many times can Sonic say, "Let's do it to it?" In one episode? About 150 times....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back