• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Today was Tickle Day (true)

Nebula45

TMF Poster
Today started out like any other...wait, let me back track a bit to yesterday, i went on a hike with this girl hat i'm seeing and she had already declared that she wasn't ticklish ( i ahd tried quick pinches and pokes to no avail). so we're standing in the woods and she bends over backward on a fallen tree. her shirt came up a little and i instictivly reached up and dragged my finger over her stomach (a really nice stomach) and she shot up and started giggling. BINGO! light touch is her down fall!

Fast Foward to today: i go to the mall with this girl, my friend and her friend. it was going fairly normaly until we took a trip to Brookstone's (a store that sells handy gadgets and massagers). so we BS'd in there for a bit and then we started tring the chairs out and stuff and then there it was, ringing out ike music..."HAHAHAHA, IT TICKLES IT TICLES!!" i turn and see a fairly cute girl sitting at a foot massagger machines putting her socked feet on and off it. and everytime she put them on, she started to laugh again. very nice.

Fast Foward again to later that afternoon: we go back to my friend's house and put in movie. so we're watching the movie and my friend goes over to the couch the 2 girls were on and sits inbetween them. then immediatly attack him and he is laughing and laughing. then he eventually gets back up and sits back down on the couch me and him were sitting on (but after like 1 or 2 minutes, i bet he liked it, haha). after a whilehe gets and does it again. same result. then he stayed on the one couch with the friend and my girl came over to the couch i was on. fast foward again: i'm laying with my head in her lap watching the movie and then then i hear laughter again. i look over and my friend wrestled the shoe off the girl and was tickling her foot. in my opinion, he was too rough with the tickling cuz she laughed for like 4 seconds. then they kept wrestling a tickling each other through the course of the movie. meanwhile, the girl refused to let me give her a raseberry (she was scered!! haha) and then i kept wiggling my fingers up into her armpit and she kept jumping! not ticklish indeed!! "what's the matter, dear? why do you keep spazing out?" haha, oh man great fun.

sorry it was so long and some parts i ramble, but i was excited that i actaully got to contribute a story!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back