• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Satin Glove Tickling F/M

MistressTaylor

lauratickle.jpg

BRAND NEW TICKLE CLIP WITH GODDESS LAURA.

Satin Glove Tickling
Hard core tickling with satin gloves to the point of the slave biting his arms until he bleed. Slave's feet are secured and he is turned over on an inversion table.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/8362

Now that I have shown you guys my new clip. I want to introduce myself. My name is Mistress Taylor. I love tickling. I have done a ton of tickling sessions when I worked at a commercial dungeon. I love both tickling or being tickled The only time I would do a submissive session at the dungeon was if a tickling guy came in because those were always fun sessions.

I have not shot a ton of tickling clips but have shot some when I had a really ticklish person I was shooting. I do plan to shoot more and am always interested in hearing what people want to see. Feel free to send me a pm or e mail . [email protected]. O I almost forgot here are a couple of my tickle pictures.

bladticlek2.jpg

ggtickle%20copy.jpg

Last edited:
Allow me to be the first to welcome you, Mistress Taylor. I'm a big fan of yours. Would love to see you and Chelsea Zinn double team tickle torture someone, like me.

Mistress Taylor You are Awesome!!!

Mistress Taylor it is amazing to see You here on this forum. i have had the luxury of seeing most of Your tickle clips and i really love them. Hopefully we will have the pleasure of seeing and hearing from You more often.

hockeysub12

Great stuff Mistress Taylor. Thank you for sharing. Also Welcome to the TMF. :D :D

Unfortunately looking for your clips for sales pages, means having to trawl through an assortment of fetishes shuch as ballbusting and spitting, which are likely to be a major switch off for most people on this forum.

I suggest you create a seperate page link for your F/M tickle clips before posting it in a specific forum such as this.

I love being tickled but you two look to be ferocious. :xpeepsofa

Thank you!

Welcome Mistress Taylor!

Naturally (as my ID and previous posts suggest), I welcome and adore any f/m tickling content where gloves are included! Goddess Laura’s expression indicates she enjoyed delivering the tickling.

I’m curious what the premise is based on her attire with the black gloves? {Perhaps enough to purchase a peek at it ;) }

If you get positive feedback from this and decide to do another gloved tickling segment, my vote is for Opera Length gloves (slightly longer that extend just beyond the elbows).

satin gloves would be alright...

..but I would put on some finger vibes on..oh, three fingers on each hand..maybe to enhance ticklishness.

Hmmm..:idunno:

:angel:

Unfortunately looking for your clips for sales pages, means having to trawl through an assortment of fetishes shuch as ballbusting and spitting, which are likely to be a major switch off for most people on this forum.

I suggest you create a seperate page link for your F/M tickle clips before posting it in a specific forum such as this.
Thank you for checking out my store. When you got to the top of the first page of the clipstore you will see categories with a picture next to them. Hit the laughing guy next to tickling and it will take you to all the tickle clips.

Welcome Mistress Taylor!

Naturally (as my ID and previous posts suggest), I welcome and adore any f/m tickling content where gloves are included! Goddess Laura’s expression
indicates she enjoyed delivering the tickling.

I’m curious what the premise is based on her attire with the black gloves? {Perhaps enough to purchase a peek at it ;) }

If you get positive feedback from this and decide to do another gloved tickling segment, my vote is for Opera Length gloves (slightly longer that extend just beyond the elbows).
There is no storyline for this clip. I had a request for an older man to be tickled with satin gloves so I shot that clip for him. I prefer to shoot clips with a storyline but sometimes time or the ability of the talent does not permit it.

In this case, I was finishing a shoot and remembered I did not shoot the satin glove clip for this guy. I was shooting at a friends house that had the inversion table. I am going to get one myself and attach arm restraints.
That was the only problem with that clip is the guys arms were not fully restrained. I could not believe he bit both of his arms until they were bleeding in that clip.

It is weird, the guy sais he loves being tickled but always leaves bleeding from a tickling clip. He said when he bites himself it makes the tickling bearable. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this before?

Hello Mistress Taylor, if you ever need a ticklish male to tickle torture I hold myself available :wavingguy

Thanx 4 sharing! I wish I could trade places with the 'lee!

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day about starting to shoot tickling and he told me about a foot/feather video he just released in his clipstore. It looks like it is all tickling with a feather.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back