• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Occult: Marge's First Victim (part 2)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Finally, the long, awaited, part 2!

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle feet”!

Marge had a sadistic streak coursing through her body. All laughter was now on deaf ears as she was in the zone, the Tickle Zone. She brushed the feather up and down Zachary’s bare soles, going very slow to add more torture.

“EHEEHEEEEHAAAAAAAANAAHAASTAAAAAAHAAAAAAP screeched Zachary, PLEAAAHAAAAAASSSE!!!

“What’s the matter sweetheart cooed Melanie, you don’t like Mr. Feather paying your feet a visit”?

Zachary ignored her sarcastic comment and started to buck wildly, bouncing up and down on the set of stocks like a monkey jumping on the bed. Marge began to cackle more as she used the feather to make invisible circles around his arches.
“WAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA laughed Zachary, NO MORE MARGE, NO MORE TICKLING”!

Marge scoffed, he was such a lightweight.

“No more tickling, are you serious”? “I haven’t even begun to do my worst, muah ha ha ha”!

Her face got closer to his feet and Marge began to sniff them with interest.

“Whew she cried exaggerately while holding her nose, little Zachary has smelly feet, phewee”!

Zachary blushed at that remark and remained silent. He knew he’d been wearing those shoes and socks for over five hours and knew they had to be a little rank.

Hey y’all, whatcha doing”?

All three of them turned to see a young girl coming into the room. She was wearing short Daisy Duke shorts, a pink tank top and had a pair of cowboy boots on her feet. Short blonde hair went no lower than her ears, and she looked no older than eighteen

“Rhonda, what are you doing here demanded Marge.

“Don’t be mad, Aunt Marge, I heard you and Mel were planning to trap a young stud
but all I see is a helpless little boy”. Rhonda came closer and gazed down at Zachary’s feet.

“Well, well, what have we here, BARE FEET”!

“Rhonda said Marge sternly, no tickling, he is my tickle toy, you’ll get one for your 19th birthday, I promise”!

Rhonda pouted a bit and curled her lip sadly.

“Aww, I wasn’t gonna tickle him, Aunty Marge, honesty”. “All I wanted was to play a little game with him is all”.

“Very well darling said Marge, you may play one game with him, but make it quick”!

“I always do, Aunt Marge promised Rhonda who moseyed on over to the stocks that held Zachary and reached for his feet. To which Zachary winced and gasped as Rhonda seized his big toe and gave it a little tug.

“This little piggy went to market she sang with her southern accent dominating her vocal chords. “And this little piggy stayed home” she added teasing the second toe.

“No, no, Rhonda, scolded Marge, that’s not how you play piggies”. “Let me show you the right way”. “The right way is when you tease your lee with his current situation, both cause and effect.

Marge gives Rhonda, a small shove out of the way, and takes Zachary’s toe in her chubby digits.

“Thiiiiissss little piggy went to the Occult she sang cruelly as she nail tickled the underside of the toe after reciting the lyric.

“AHAAAAAHAHAAAA chirped Zachary, NOT MY TOES”!

”Not toes, little one corrected Marge, piggy wiggies, Then she continued the rhyme, by teasing the middle toe. “This little piggy should’ve stayed home”.

“WAAHAHAHAHEEEHEEHEEHEHEEE squealed Zachary, PLEASHSAAAASE STAAAAAP”!

“This little piggy got tickles sang Marge, tugging his third toe, and this little piggy got none”.

She stopped her torment for a moment to gaze at her victim’s discomfort and then tugged the baby toe.

“And this little piggy went wee wee wee after being tickled until he went pee pee”. “Such cute little piggies, mwah ha ha ha, tickle tickle”!

She tickled Zachary’s toes with no mercy, and used her feather and sawed between his other set of toes while Rhonda pried them apart for her aunt to have easy access to the tiny crevices. Melanie regarded them with amusement, clearly enjoying the boy’s entertainment. Four minutes later, they stopped their torment and stepped back.

“Alright said Marge, let’s bring out the big guns”.

“I take it you mean, we’re going to tickle him all over” suggested Melanie.

“Definetly said Marge, after we take the rest of his clothes off, we’ll head for skin city”.

“She unlocked Zachary’s ankles from the wooden stocks and scooped him up, throwing him casually over her shoulder. Then she headed for a padded table, which had restraints bolted at each end. Zachary cocked his head and saw the table and began to panic and thrash.

“No he murmured, not that, please not that”.

“Now, now said Marge, as she patted his rear, this is for your own good”. “Soon, Zachary, you will be begging us not to stop, just wait and see”.

She threw him onto the padded table. Melanie and Rhonda rushed at him and began tearing at his clothes. Zachary’s red sweater vest was pulled off and tossed into the air, only to be caught by Marge. Rhonda tore off his white shirt, which Marge also caught. Then she assisted Melanie in the most difficult task, wrestling Zachary out of his pants. Rhonda used her knowing fingers to unbuckle his belt, then unfasten and unzip his black slacks. Melanie pulled the flaps open and they both tugged his pants off in one swoop. They went sailing through the air and landed on Marge’s head, to which she slung over her arm. Melanie ripped off his wifebeater and dropped the shredded undershirt to the floor. Both her and Rhonda stepped back and admired their handiwork.

Zachary was half naked, clad only in his tighty whites as he curled into a ball. All three women laughed at his predicament.

“Ha, ha, ha laughed Marge, tighty whitey underwear”! “And I thought your socks were funny, but your little skivvies take the cake”!

“You’re right Aunt Marge agreed Rhonda, his cute lil undies are so precious, I think I’ll take them off”.

“No you won’t corrected Marge, those skivvies will stay intact, until I say otherwise”. “We don’t want to embarrass him completely, just yet, now strap him down.

Rhonda and Melanie pushed him down against the table and tied him spread eagled. His arms were outstretched and his legs were too. The three women pulled out feathers and headed towards the young man, his toes curling with fear.

“No begged Zachary, please, get away”!

“Sorry little boy cooed Melanie, but you need to be tickled”!

Aiming the feather at his hairless armpit, she ran the feather up and down while Zachary only laughed harder, being that his pits were real sensitive. Rhonda used her feather to tickle Zachary’s bellybutton, swirling around the navel area and poking the little hole

“Kitchy kitchy koo, little Zachy poo she sang cheerfully, I’m gonna tickle your cute little yummy tummy”!
Zachary was starting to get irritated by their baby talk, but couldn’t find time to complain between his giggles. Rhonda tickled his ribs with one hand and continued to feather his stomach and chest. Marge bent back the toes on his left foot and sawed the undersides of the toes like a lumberjack would a tree.

“Cutchie cutchie little tootsie wootsies teased Marge, I love ticklish tootsies”!

“WAHAHAHAHAAHEEEHEEHEEEEHAAAHAHAAAHASTAWAAAAAP IT”!

Marge grinned at his pleas to stop and tickled her other set of toes with the feather, while using her nails to tickle his other toes.

“Stop echoed Marge, why would I stop now when you are getting all excited.

Zachary looked down and noticed that he was sporting a huge erection that was about to rip through his tighty whites. His tormentors were starting to giggle and stare at it.

“Looks like you’re getting way too big for your britches, Zachary noted Marge, and I haven’t even done my infamous Texas Toe Tickle technique.

“Wwwwwhat is that asked Zachary fearfully.

“Marge grinned and didn’t say anything. She merely stuck out her tongue and then looked down at Zachary’s feet and then at Zachary.

“Oh no, please don’t!

Marge waved her big tongue on Zachary’s big toe and then dragged it all the way to the other four toes, not missing one inch.

“My, my, such tasty toes, I wonder if your feet taste just as good.

She licked all the way from his heel all the way to the top, where the arch was. And then licked his toes on the other foot, giving them the same saliva treatment.

Zachary was out of control, his face was red, he had tears rolling down his cheeks from laughing so hard. Speaking of hard, his erection kept growing as the tickling continued.

Marge noticed this and smiled.

Well I’d say you’re about ready to go, your weapon is cocked and loaded, so let’s have you open fire.

She looked up at the ladies, grinning with delight.

It’s time to make this little boy squirt”!

Part 3 coming soon

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back