• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nymphadora Tonks 8

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
I'mmmmmm back!
-----------------

Tonks shut the door to her room tightly behind her and collapsed on her bed. She felt shocked, mostly at herself, and partially at how damn clever those Weasley kids were.
She felt proud of herself. She had resisted the cruciatus curse. As for all that tickling, pfft. Whatever.
It had been bad. Some may have called it torture, and sure, it got her out of breath, she had even passed out a few times, but it wasn't really torture. She wasn't too fond of that cruciatus curse, though. She was very ticklish. Definately more than the average girl, but she wasn't as ticklish as she had let on back at the ministry. She knew that if she acted hyper-ticklish, she could keep Bellatrix (harmlessly) busy until help had arrived.

A knock at her doo rbroke her train of thought. She opened the door to reveal Remus.
"You know", he said. "You sure do think loudly. I could hear everything you thought from all way out in the hallway".
"Oh" Tonks said. Damn occlumency. She thought, but quickly caught herself, thinking he may have heard that too.
"So it wasn't that bad, then"? Remus asked. "The tickling, I mean".
"Oh. Oh, no, I'm okay". Tonks said dismissively. "It just wore me out a little. Its not like I'm scarred for life or traumatized about tickling now or something".
"Oh your not, are you"? Remus said, advancing slowly.
"Nope" Tonks said, playing along, backing up a little. "I'm sure I'd be totally fine if someone started tickling me right now, as a matter of face". She grinned up at Remus playfully.
"Well good" He said. "Because after your amazing performance duelling with Sirius, I definately think I need to get in on the fun".
With that, Remus spun Tonks around, so her back was facing him, and attacked her thin little waist with a flurry of tickles.
"Eeek! Remuhehehes! Waihehehehat!"
"I thought you said you would be fine" Remus teased.
Tonks squirmed in his arms and continued giggling. She has a beautiful laugh Remus thought.
"Just because I'm not traumatized, doesn't mean I'm not freakishly ticklish"! The cute young auror protested.
"Hmm" Remus said, thinking aloud. "Sides, check. No surprise, really, I dont think I've ever met a girl once who didn't have ticklish sides." he sighed, tickling the young woman in his arms while he spoke. All the while, Tonks was still giggling like a little girl.
"Same goes for ribs-" he added, scooting his hands upward on Tonks' body, to her ribcage, making her jump and renew her giggles with each tickling squeeze.
It was only then that Tonks realized that everyone downstairs could probably hear her.
Whatever, She thought. I'd rather this than have them think I'm traumatized.
"-and sometimes hips" Remus concluded, massaging her hip bones which were jutting gracefully out from her thin tummy.
Tonks broke into silent laughter at this and crumpled to the floor in a heap. The fact that she had fallen down just made her laugh harder.
Remus scooped her up bride-style and dropped her on the bed.
"Sides-" he said, tickling her sides, "-ribs-" he tickled her ribs, "-hips-" he massaged her hips like before, "-check. midsection in general-" he paused. "Hey Tonks, are you ticklish here"? he suddenly used both hands to attack her flat, taut, heaving, tummy. Her hysterical giggling that Remus loved so much answered his question.
"Remuhahahahas hahahahahaha waithehehet! It tickles to muhahahahach! Haha pleaeheheheesee, thats myhihi biggehehehehest ticklihehehesh spot! hahaha Im too ticklish thehehere!"
But then Tonks felt it.
The wave of sexual tension. She was looking past the fact that Remus was mercilessly tickling her biggest weak spot, and she concentrated more on how she was totally helpless and at his mercy.
So now, all Tonks could do was fight back the waves of hysterical laughter, and only think about and savour, being pinned by Remus Lupin.
----------​

<3

OMG thank you guys!
I was a little wary because people were like "Whens the next one coming out"?! And when I posted it like no one replied for like a week! So I got all sad haha but yeah I'll just have to sleep on it for a few nights, get some ideas, you know, then I'll try to have the next episode in by sunday at the latest!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back