• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Vampire Chronicals Part 1 In the Begining...

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
In the begining there was a clan in the hill country of Transylvania who only came out in the night to live their lives. This clan was known as the Clan Vampriren. Within this clan were a small number of vampirers who had an "anomoly" that made them... different from the rest. This "anomoly" didn't happen until the vampire tasted first blood. Once the vampirer tasted first blood, they fell into a deep sleep. Once they woke up from this sleep, they were put to the test... the test for ticklishness.

Once a vampire was found to have the ticklish anomoly, they were forever marked and tormented by ticklers who were non-vampiers as wellas other tickler vampiers. Of course, these vampirers also got thier stregth from the laughter of those they tickled.

Once such vampire is Valryken. Valryken was in his 20s when he tasted first blood. He was with a young woman who did not suspect Valryken was a vampirer. Valryken also didn't know this woman was intensly ticklish... everywhere on her smooth, curvy body.

Valryken and she were alone and explorng each other's body, when Valryken slide his fingertip across her belly. The young woman giggled and begged him not to do that again. Enjoying the tease, Valryken ran his nails over her ribs, making her laugh and wiggle about in the bed. she begged him a second time not to tickle her, but Valryken couldn't resist and kept tickling oyur before he took his first bite. As he poised his mouth near her neck, he began tickling her and bit her as she was laughing. Her ticklishness was transfired to him during the bite. He left her as soon as he tasted her blood and walked out into the night.

When he arrived back home, he laid on his bed and soon began to feel a strange tingling on his skin. Instead of falling into the deep sleep, he tossed and turned, the tingling keeping him awake. Valryken wasn't sure what to do, so he went to Ceasar, one of the elders and told him of his experience.

Ceasar listened intently, then left the room for a while. Then he came back.
"Valryken, you must undergo the Rite of Passage. Not all vampirers go through this rite. Only the ones who have the ticklish difference." Valryken looked around the rom. "But I didn't fall into the deep sleep that the others do after tasting first blood. Why is that?" Ceasar thought for awhile then spoke. "Becasue you were tickling the woman while you bit her, her ticklishness must have transfered to you. Now you are more ticklish than the others."

Valryken shifted nervously in the chair. "I have heard of those other vampirers. They are tormented and tickled for sport. If I am even more ticklish than usual, I will be more of a target."

Ceasar smiled. "Yes you willbe more of a target, but when one of our own ties you down and tickles you, you will enjoy the sensation. It will fill you and add to your strength. Now come, the Elders are waiting."

Valryken follwed Ceasar out of the room where two of the Tickler Vampirers waited to prepare him for the ceremony. Valryken was taken to a small room where he was stripped naked and washed clean. Then brought to the Ceremonial Chamber.

End Part 1

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back