• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Clowns From Outer Space (Prologue, MUST READ!)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
by
Jersey_tickler and Amkes

The Cast
StevePerrey as Michael Stevenson
Jennifer Callie as herself (you know who you are dear)
Amkes as Josh Dean
Summerdaez as Summer Dazel
Jersey_tickler as Brett Clark
Leigh317 as Leigh Ann Grimm
Airportqb as Corporal T.J. Aaron

The Tickling Clowns
Scinsor as Sey
Invisible Ink as Dax
Ticklish Anitha as Rena
J laughs as Mallow
Happy Tristan as Roddy

The Kitzel's space ship lands in the middle of a forest and sets down with a soft poofing noise. Once the ship lands a platform emerges from the ship and a door opens up in four pieces. Five figures leave the ship all hidden in shadow.

Sey: We need human bodies to allow use to breath this air.
Rena: Leader we passed a human gathering center on the borders of this organic growth center.
Dax: I believe they call them.....
Roddy: Forest!
Rena: Yes, forest. At at the border of this forest. We can easily find suitable bodies there.
Mallow: How much time Rena, do we have before our breathing apparatuses run out.
Rena: Two hours.
Sey: Well we better hurry.

The five of them set off northward. As they get near the human gathering center they stop and look about. Seeing animals, tents, carts, and cages.

Sey: Ok there seems to be almost no humans here Rena. I thought you said that there was tons of humans here?
Mallow: YEAH!
Rena: Quite. There was, but looking at the fact that the sun is not illuminating this region of this plant. Most of them must be asleep in their communal dwellings.
Dax: Homes!
Roddy: Thats what they are called.

Sey pulls out a small circle from his belt and taps it once the small circle and it unwinds and forms into a device that is round in shape. A large screen lights up on it with 10 blinking lights on the screen. He taps it and it winds up and he puts it back on his belt.

Sey: Ok there are ten humans here we need five.
Rena: We need five that are near our sizes and the O.M.B.S. (Organic Measurements Biological Scanner) found ten that fit your specific measurements. We each need to use our O.M.B.S.'s to find humans bodies that fit us.

Rena and the other three pull out similar devices and locate bodies that match there measurements.

Mallow: Ok I have found three
Dax and Roddy: Two!!
Rena: Good one for each of you. And I got one
Sey: Ok set off and capture a body.

Sey goes to the closes of the bodies. Like this guy Sey was 5'5 and weighed about 140lbs. Unlike this guy Sey had emerald green hair and eyes and teal blue skin. The guy had red hair, blue eye, white skin with red face markings, and a overly sized red nose.

Sey: Great a freak even for his people. Oh well it will due.

Sey sneaks up behind this guy who is wearing big baggy pants and a colorful oversize shirt. He waits for the guy to be secluded, and when the guy goes into a small structure with a fowl smell coming from it, Sey decides to attack. Sey walks up to the structure and breaks the lock that is on it and opens the door. The guy gets out the word HE........... and then Sey breaks his neck. Sey can't believe the smell that was produced from the structure, but realized that is was a human waste facility. Sey pulled a pen like object from his belt and then tapped it. The pen produces a cylinder head and Sey sticks it into the guys mouth. He clicks the back of it and a sucking sound is produced. With in a second the skin is emptied and the wast is put into a baggy, witch Sey empties into the human waste facility. Sey clicks his pen again and then shoves it into the body. It makes some weird noises and the body inflates and then a weird pattern appears on the back. Sey slides his finger down it and the pattern opens like a zipper. He slides the empty body on and the pattern automatically closes. A watch like device appears on his wrist and he hits a button and talks into it.

Sey: Body acquired how about the rest of you?
Dax: Body.....
Roddy: .....Acquired!
Mallow: Body defiantly acquired, but not all that impressive.
Rena: Attention Sey I acquired my body, but I also acquired info on how we can breath in our true bodies on this planet.
two voices: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Mallow: who is laughing?
Rena: It is females from this planet. And the energy it looks like she is producing could help fuel P.A.C. (Planetary Air Converter)
Sey: You are watching her laugh right now?
Rena: Sorta. It is over a box with a screen on it. I think it is called a......
Dax: TV!!
Rena: Yes, a tv. on a ribbon inside a smaller box.
Roddy: A VHS!!
Rena: Yes, well if we can reproduce actions like this we can defiantly use the P.A.C.
Sey: Good then we must find some humans to use on this experiment., and there are ten more here.
Mallow: Well actually sir I killed the others cause I was spotted acquiring my body.
Sey: Great....... well we will have to move onto the so called homes to find more humans. Lets group up and head out
Rena: Understood
Mallow: Yes sir.
Dax and Roddy: Got it

The Kitzels regroup and started to head to the town.

Last edited:
I like it so far! My one suggestion would be to include a finished list of all the TMFers and what characters they are at the top so that people don't have to go back and forth between threads to figure it out. BTW, what is the name of my character? You never did tell me...

Your character is Leigh Ann Grimm, hence your sig pic of the Grin Reaper. That is the coolest sig I've ever seen! Coming for your soles, LOL, that is too funny!

In fact maybe we could do a story about a creature called the Grin Reaper, who is like the Boogeyman. Instead he lives off laughter instead of fear, whatta ya think about that!

Awesome Innovation!

Jeresy,

Man, my tickle hat's off to you bro! I'm all about trying to bring new ideas and stories to this incredible forum, and now I have someone who's mixing it up aswell!

Great idea and a truly awesome story! I LOVE clowns, although they scare me silly. I LOVE the idea of everyone having a part in this story.

I'd be bad ass if all the cast got together and did a LIVE SHOW of this story in the chatroom someday.

Almost like seeing a play or something!!

That'd be bad ass! Keep up the innovation JT!

Thanks Airport, and thank you for voluntering to be the vet for this weird tale inspired by an 80s B Sci Fi Movie!

The next part will be either today or tomorrow, but definetly before i leave for Kentucky on business which will be friday!

O O aww but I read this already lol but then again thats cause thats the part I wrote XD when do I get to read the next part?

Patience my friends, I am working on the next part as we speak. But be a bunch of pals and read the Bonnie & Clyde stories that Mr. Ink and I have written so far, they are awesome!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back