• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Bonnie & Crafty Clyde (part 2, INTENSE)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
by
Jersey_tickler & Invisible Ink

The tone was set for a romantic evening within the torturous walls of a sick scientist’s laboratory. Bonnie was about to become the third female to suffer Dr. Featherstone’s groundbreaking erotic tickling torture process. She was testing the limits and levels of stimulation of the human orgasm for purposes of science and profit. If Featherstone was able to decode the science of the female orgasm, she was going to reign power and take over the sex toy industry with a vibrator that would get the job done right, every time within 10 seconds or less!

It had been almost a year since she began this highly undocumented and heavily shrouded in secrecy began.

“How has she been performing thus far?” Featherstone asked Susan as she started up her computer.

Susan looked a little shy all of the sudden.

“Susan dear? How’s she been doing?” Featherstone asked again.

A look of guilt was building on her cute face.

“I made her suck my toes instead of tickling her Doctor…” She said softly, lowering her head.

Featherstone stopped clicking her fingers on the keyboard and crossed her arms.

“Susan, this is NOT a personal sex shop. These are MY subjects and are here for SPECIFIC REASONS. Did I not make this absolutely clear to you?” Featherstone shouted with anger and frustration.

“Yes ma’am, I’m so very sorry for my behavior…” Susan said, feeling horrible that her inner drive to humiliate the prisoner overpowered her written assigned tasks.

Featherstone lifted her pretty ass off the seat and came right up into Susan’s personal space. She hardly blinked as she gave her a deep stare down and was frowning at her in disapproval.

“Get out of this office and wait for me in mine!” She shouted.

Susan nodded her head nervously.

“Yes Ma’am…” She said.

Featherstone watched the foolish Susan walk out of the experiment lab and head down the hallway. She looked twitchy and extremely nervous as she left the room.

“I can’t believe that…” Featherstone said, as she walked over to her little bound Bonnie.

She was flat on her back with her arms strapped to the table on both sides of her. Leather clamps held her elbows and wrists to the table. A seat belt styled waist buckle was wrapped around Bonnie’s tummy, and her neck was locked securely in a pillory stock that used the table’s surface to keep a captive’s head from leaning forward off the table.

As for her lower body, things were a little more uncomfortable down there. Her ankles were pulled back and cuffed into shackles that connected to metal O-rings in the table located next to Bonnie’s ears in both sides. This forced Bonnie’s bottom to be raised off the table and held in the air perfectly. Her tanned legs were held taunt by those ankle shackles, but just to be on the safe side, Featherstone added a spreader bar that connected to each of Bonnie’s knees. This was the final step in making sure she wasn’t going anywhere. Dr. Featherstone walked over to Bonnie with a pair of scissors and cut away her panties, pulling them free from her body.

Bonnie had some pubic hair, but not much. Sadly, it was still too much for old Featherstone. She went to the office supply closet to grab some needed tools and stuff.

“I’m afraid I’m going to have to shave you bald…” Featherstone said softly.

Bonnie’s eyes grew wide and terrified.

“OoPPPHH!! OOPPPHHNNN!!!”

She howled NO! NOT MY HAIR!! MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!

Featherstone laughed it off and explained herself a little better.

“No silly girl, not the hair on your head!” She said, grabbing a razor and a bottle of cotton candy scented shaving cream.

“OOOPHHH!! OOOPPHHH!!” Bonnie shouted even LOUDER now!

“Oh, well then, I guess nothing’s going to please you is it?” Featherstone smiled as she grabbed a stool and made her way over to Bonnie’s suspended butt.

As she applied the cool cream into Bonnie’s mound, she started to explain what she had in store for the little spy.

“I’m going to find out everything about your orgasm Bonnie. Isn’t that exciting?” She asked, rubbing the cream into Bonnie’s bush.

“Ooppphhh!!! Ooopphhh!!” She moaned.

That wasn't sitting well with her either unfortunately...

"Now, in order to make sure I get specific results, I'm going to have to remove all of your pubic hair. I apologize for any inconvience this might cause you." Dr. Featherstone said with a childish grin as she pressed her lips close to bonnie's soft mound and blew to help the cream spread and dry a little faster.

The good doctor stood up from her chair and walked towards Bonnie's head. Her High heels clicked against the ground as she walked.

"I think it’s only fair that we document everything you have to say during the experimental orgasm research Bonnie, so I think I'll pull that nasty little ball from your mouth."

She went behind her and began the slow and careful process of unstrapping the several different leather strips that held the contraption in place around her head. A few minutes later, the doctor was successful and the ball had been pulled out.

It was covered in drool and sloppy to the touch...

At first, Bonnie was pin drop quiet and refused to say a word. She adjusted her jaw from side to side; her eyes closed firmly as she tried to pop her jaw back into place. That fucking ball had shaped her mouth like that for over an hour now and the short term effects were taking their toll.

"Bite down and move your jaw like this." Featherstone demonstrated.

"Bite me..." Bonnie said in response.

Featherstone was hardly affected by Bonnie's slashing tongue as she scooped up the ball and skull harness into her fingertips.

"We could ALWAYS put in back in if you prefer." She said with a smile.

"No, no, that's quite alright! Please.. please don't hurt me anymore!" She whispered nervously.

"We're not here to hurt you sweetheart, we're simply here in the name of science."

Bonnie wasn't exactly interested in her reasons for being stuck here in this body contorting bondage swing set she had been so kindly locked into. Her only thoughts at the moment were the whereabouts of her partner, Clyde, and how long it'd be before they broke out of this place. For now, she'd have no choice but to act submissive and go along with Dr. Featherstone's disturbing plans.

-Hairless Assistant-

It was only about ten minutes until Bonnie no lnoger had a single hair near her private parts. She was as bald as a baby and as helpless as a legless bird. She was getting frantic and impatient with this whole routine. Being submissive wasn't part of her chemical design, and she wasn't going to just lay there and take this like some silly crash test dummy!

"You know what's wrong with freaks like you?" Bonnie said calmly.

Featherstone hardly looked up as she began unwrapping a piece of experimental equipment for tonight's testing.

"And what might that be?" Featherstone asked carelessly.

"You're Fucked up in the head. Your thoughts and values are just wicked and cruel. Your soul is rotting inside you." She shouted.

Bonnie suddenly threw herself left and right as she tried shaking loose of the straps and wires that herd her in place. She pulled at her wrist and elbow restraints with all the force in her little body. It wasn't much, but she was definately starting to make a few waves. The table was pratically lifting off the floor but her arms stayed strapped to the surface. She pulled at her ankles restraints and tried desperately to kick her legs free. Bonnie wasn't going down without a fight.

"You're getting yourself all worked up now Bonnie! That's good! I need your body temp. higher for tonight's experiment!" Doctor Featherstone shouted with glee.

Bonnie shook the table as best she could as she screamed at the top of her lungs for help. She shouted until her face was red and the veins along her neck were bulging out. Like a cat next to water, Bonnie wanted put of that place and fast!

Featherstone was a patient woman, but she couldn't stand loud noises. It was just too much for her, so she grabbed the ball gag and harness once again. This time she jammed the thing into her mouth with absolutely no intensions of ever letting her speak again!

"Can't say I didn't try..." She grinned as her muffled prisoner of science spilled drool and saliva down the sides of her face as she tried dealing with a ball in her mouth and the ability of swallowing becoming more difficult.

The machine that was to be used for tonight's experiments was one bad mother-- (( SHUT your mouth! ))

It stood freely on it's own two legs and was programmed with a mind and a sensor for human panic and emotion. It had two arms and a chest full of scientifically designed gadgets and gizmos to tickle a human being into madness...

Clyde looked on as Dr. Featherstone reattached the gag on Bonnie, with him completely helpless to stop her. His gaze shifted over to Sasha, as the hulking woman got closer to him now.

“Well what have we here she taunted while looking him straight in the eye, I think I see a little thief in his little underwears”.

Clyde’s voice muffled as he tried to tell her where to go, but he couldn’t articulate his words effectively. His eyes widened in fear as Sasha seized his wriggling foot held it out to her eye level

“Such handsome feet she crooned as she held it up to her nose and took a sniff”. “Mmmmm, I love that smell, the warm leathery aroma of a man’s foot”!

She held the foot in her chubby hand and raked her nails up along his sole in a teasing manner.

“Tickle, tickle, Clyde, tickle, tickle”!

“MMMhhahaaaaaaHHAAAAAHAEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEEEE came Clyde’s muffled laugher, as he tried to gasp air in between his laughter.

“Oh yes, these are some really ticklish feet gasped Sasha as she drew imaginary circles around Clyde’s arches and then switched to his bare heel. The constant switchero of back and forth between the arches and heel drove Clyde nuts. He kept roaring with laughter and his voice started to grow hoarse.

“Awwwww, what’s the matter, little boy, do you have a sore throat teased Susan, as she ran her fingers along the tops of Cylde’s other foot. “Poor baby she continued, after we’re done, we’ll get you some water”.

“On the contrary said Featherstone, he’ll get water after he loses his juice”. “Now Susan, help me get Bonnie into kneeling position”.

Susan nodded and released Clyde’s foot and went over to assist Featherstone.

Sasha actually let up on her foot tickling too, when she saw the erection that was beginning to form through Clyde’s underpants.

“Mmmmmm, what have we there, looks like you’re cocked and loaded cackled Sasha, I’ll have to handle that gun”.

“No you won’t Sasha corrected Featherstone, I will be handling the masturbation, you may have his feet”.

“Okay said Sasha, better than nothing I guess”.

Susan and Dr. Featherstone got Bonnie up to her knees and cuffed her ankles together. Her wrists were tied behind her back and she was dragged right in front of Clyde, so that he towered over her. Dr. Featherstone pushed the level button so that Clyde was lowered down a bit so that his raging cock was right in front of Bonnie’s cleavage. Clyde’s legs were placed on her shoulders, so that his feet dangled down her back. Then Susan placed some cuffs on his ankles to lock them in places, so that Bonnie and Clyde were conjoined together. Dr. Featherstone stepped back and folded her arms, admiring the sight in front of her.

“The ultimate tickle toy cooed Dr. Featherstone, two bodies united as one”. “Oh this is going to be so, so, delicious. She licked her lips erotically, knowing that pretty soon she’d be tasting two different flavored juices, one male and one female. Then she brought her hands together in one clap, and her two henchwomen looked at her in response.

“Ladies, man your battle stations, we’re going to milk Clyde”. “Sasha, you’ve got his feet”. “Susan, you take his neck and chest, use your hands, lips and tongue thoroughly”. “As for me, I shall handle, Clyde jr. here”. She gazed lovingly at his huge erection.

“Does little Clyde, want to come out and play she taunted with her face looking right at his cock as if she was actually talking to it. She made the head of his cock nod in reponse, like one would with a puppet and giggled to herself.

“Well alright then, if that’s what you really want, let’s get these knickers off”. “Hand me the scissors, Susan”!

Susan pulled a huge silver pair of scissors out of her back pocket and handed them to Dr. Featherstone. The sight of them made Clyde want to faint, and he groaned loudly as Featherstone seized the waistband of his underwear and then snipped his short shorts.. The underwear split in two and flew to the floor.

Seizing his white underwear, Featherstone stuffed them in her pocket. She always kept the underwear of her test subjects as souvenirs, and she had three pairs already.

Taking Clyde’s shaft in both hands, she slowly and softly began to pump!

“You may take off the gag, Susan quipped Featherstone, since I gave Bonnie the same courtesey, we’ll give it to Clydey boy”. “Besides, I want to hear him moan, as his mistress gives him the most mind blowing handjob of his life.

Susan undid the gag, and Clyde immediately began to inhale through his mouth, taking in much needed breaths of fresh air.

“I, I, I love you, Bonnie” he stammered between gasps.

“Awwwww cooed Featherstone, how romantic”. “I can only think of one way for two star crossed lovers like yourselves to express themselves. “And that, my two darling children, is orgasm”. “Cum on Clyde, cum on your beloved Bonnie”!

Dr. Featherstone continued to jack Clyde off, which was taking it’s toll on the young man, but clearly he needed more happening to him to ejaculate on his main squeeze. The mad scientist took note of this and realized that her two assistants were merely watching her give Clyde his handjob.

“Don’t just stand there, you idiots, heat him up”!

Susan and Sasha both snapped out of there trances and realized that Featherstone had given them a job to do. Susan went behind Clyde and wrapped her arms around his shoulders getting real close to his ear.

“We’re gonna make you feel so hot, Clyde, it’ll feel like you’re in Arizona during the summer”. Her tongue flickered over his earlobe and she made a purring noise like a cat would.

Clyde gulped and felt sweat trickle down his forehead. Clearly he was aroused, and not just by the mere sight of Bonnie. The tickling was very torturious but was also pleasuring him in a way that he wished he and Bonnie would’ve explored months ago. His erection kept getting bigger and bigger as Featherstone kept wanking him off. Susan began to chew on his ear now, and tickled the base of his neck to make it more effective. Sasha went behind Bonnie and grabbed both feet while smiling evilly at Clyde.

“Uh oh, look what I got, I got little Clyde’s feetsies in my little paws mocked Sasha as she pinched and tugged both his big toes.

Clyde was about to tell her where to go but Susan put the ball gag back on him, so he couldn’t speak. Sasha laughed at his futle attempts to speak.

“Ha ha, your feet are mine now, Clyde Barrow, and I’m going to show them no mercy”.

“To prove her point, she grabbed his left foot and started to tickle the undersides of his toes, running her nails from the big toe to his baby toe. Then she did the right foot, giving the toes on that foot equal treatment.

“EEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEP screeched Clyde, her nails were razor sharp and those were the worst spots on his feet, well one of them anyway.

“Kitchy kitchy koo Clydey boy teased Sasha, I just love these feet and toes”. “Your girlfriend also has pretty feet, and I’m going to put her little piggies on my farm”. “ But first I need to introduce your piggies to the grinder”.

Clyde had no idea what she meant by that. But then he got the jest of it when he felt a wet tongue lapping at his wiggling toes.

“WAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAOH SHIIIIIIIT” wailed Clyde, as he felt his gut burst with more laughter pouring out his throat. That was way too intense for him. When Bonnie was drunk once, she playfully bit Clyde’s toes and he almost knocked her out with his other foot reflexively. Sasha continued to lick his toes, which immediately went numb, his other toes started wiggling in response to the other foot being violated.

Dr. Featherstone stopped her pumping for a second, and noticed this.

“Ahhh beamed Featherstone, interesting how Sasha’s tongue keeps your toes perfectly still, Clyde”! “The nerves in your other toes are moving around and around, because they actually want the same pleasure that the other piggies are getting”. “Isn’t that right, Clyde”?

Clyde couldn’t answer obviously because of the ball gag, but he shook his head no repeatedly which Featherstone found hilarious.

“Ha ha ha, you’re really nothing like the Clyde Barrow I’ve heard of said Featherstone”. “You have a rep for being a crafty, pistol packing outlaw who lives life on the dangerous side”. “But what it all comes down to, is that you’re just a scared little boy with a rather big gun”.

She tickled his balls after that statement, and Clyde grew yet another inch. Susan noticed this and started to kiss on Clyde’s neck, which brought a huge moan from Clyde. His eyes shut and he began to breathe slower and slower, as if he was going to pass out from all this erotic torture. But Featherstone didn’t want that to happen. She wanted to weaken Clyde, but yet still keep him on his toes.

“Poor little piggies cooed Dr. Featherstone as she cradled his foot, nobody loves them”. “Well, nobody except me of course”.

She licked her lips erotically at Clyde and shoved all five toes into her large mouth and nibbled away like a hungry animal.

Clyde roared this time, and continued to shake his head left and right and his body jiggled a little bit. The effects of the serum were going to wear off soon.

Dr. Featherstone kept nibbling until she caught sight of how huge his cock was getting. She stopped her slurping, and nodded for Sasha to keep going. The fat foot fetishist was glad to continue her work, and continued to lick Clyde’s other foot. Featherstone kept pumping Clyde until she saw a drop of pre cum on the head of his dick and ejaculated all over Bonnie’s left breast. The poor girl was going so mad right now, having her mouth covered up and being unable to taste her boyfriend’s savoring man juice that was going to waste.

“Oh yes cheered Featherstone, keep it cumming, Clyde, I want every drop”. “Ladies, combine our forces and we’ll have this boy de-spermed in now time”!

Sasha undid the cuffs on Clyde’s feet. Then she took them both to her face and licked every inch on both feet, making love to them like no one had ever seen before.
Susan nibbled on Clyde’s neck and tickled his armpits, then she switched back to his ears. Finally, she got so hot and vengeful, that she undid Clyde’s ball gag, and kissed him passionately on the lips. Clyde being caught up in the moment and being sexed up, had no choice but to kiss back and enjoy her tongue going all over his mouth. Susan knew how to kiss too, Clyde got so hard at that point, that he almost shot Bonnie in the face.

Five minutes later….

The three women stopped and looked at the aftermath of their handiwork. Bonnie’s breasts and most of her tummy was coated in Clyde’s thick man juice. Clyde was huffing and puffing, nearly passed out and looking like he had run twelve miles.

“I’m so sorry, Bon Bon” he gasped.

Bonnie tried to smile at him through the ball gag, but then frowned when she felt Clyde’s legs come off her shoulders.

“Sasha, you keep Clyde in place”.” Susan, you hold down, Bonnie, I need to clean her up”.

“Bonnie felt herself being lifted off the ground and then laid down on a table. Susan pinned her arms down, and Dr. Featherstone took off her ball gag.

“You fucking slut bitch, fucking Amazon psycho whore rasped Bonnie”.

“Dr Featherstone chuckled and didn’t fight back, she just looked down at Bonnie.

“You left out the word, Nymphomaniac, Miss Parker”!

Then she lunged her head down on Bonnie’s torso and started to lick all the cum off her skin. Never missing a spot, getting both breasts, the nipples, her bellybutton and her entire stomach area”!

“WAAAAEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH screamed Bonnie, NOOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOHOHOH”!

When she was done slurping off the cum, she grinned at the quaking, shivering, moaning Bonnie who had closed her eyes.

“Now, it’s your turn, Bonnie whispered Featherstone, it’s your turn to cum”!

To be continued…..

Too intense for ya?

Well that's what happens when Jersey and Ink collide LOL!

The hell you talkin' bout, Jersey? It was just warming up! Get back to your keyboard and write some more of this stuff.

Two thumbs up! :D

Great job,Jersey!

I love the way Bonnie and Clyde are tickled and tormented in front of each other! That`s awesome! I can`t wait to see some more!:bouncybou:happyfloa

Indeed you shall, my good sir!

I'd like to post another installment before I leave for Kentucky tomorrow on business, but I'm still waiting for Ink's bit. You see I start it off and he writes another part. Like I was put in charge of the whole Clyde ejaculating all over Bonnie, and Ink will handle Bonnie's orgasm next.

Wherever ya are Ink, your fans are waiting for ya pal!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back