• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quite a Pair (F/ff nylons)

Kindred

I’ve had a few people inquire about a sequel to “Culture Clash”, and so, before you read this story, here is my answer. A long time ago, I had formulated a sequel. It never went anywhere, I never posted it, I may have shared it or the idea with a few select people, but nothing, as far as I remember, ever went forward as an official sequel.

Until now…

Due to the mature content, please no one read this that’s not supposed to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite a pair
A Story by Kindred AKA JtheQuill

“A little late today huh?” Samantha teased Elena as she came rushing into the office.

“Do you think anyone noticed?” Elena asked as she stopped to hang her coat and purse at the hooks that separated their two departments.

“I don’t think so.” Samantha took her usual good long look at Elena. Her best friend had taken her time getting ready today for work. Her long black hair was done loose and long, intentionally messy. She was wearing a crisp white blouse with black pinstripes, a jet black skirt, and sheer black nylons. She had on several pieces of red jewelry on that was very eye catching. Out of curiosity, Samantha sat upright in her chair and arched her back to get a sneak peek at the Latina ’s shoes. Elena normally wore an assortment of low heeled pumps, yet today, instead of the normal boring shoes that she always seemed to adorn her feet with, she had on red, stiletto high heels with a thick ankle strap. The outfit aside, the smile that was on her face was absolutely radiant.

That tramp, Samantha though deliciously, a soft smile crinkling up the sides of her mouth, she has a date and didn’t even tell me! “You look nice today, is anything special happening tonight?”

Elena looked at Samantha as if she wanted to say something, but a quick smile flashed across her face and she softly said, “No plans. Oh here I got you something.” She took a small teddy bear from her black bag and placed it in the corner of Samantha’s desk. “I have one too.” Elena said, holding up her twin teddy bear.

“Cute!” Samantha said. “Is that a new bag?”

Elena looked like she didn’t hear the question for a second and said, “No, it’s an old one, I just never use it.”

“It looks brand new.”

“Nah,” she assured her, “I’ll talk to you a bit later.” Elena shouldered her bag and turned to walk to her desk, yet she had only taken three steps when she turned quickly and Samantha swore she heard her friend giggle.

The Latin girl returned to the front of her desk, still with that gregarious grin on her face. “I just wanted to make sure you were available for lunch?” She asked, almost whispering.

“Of course.” Samantha said, now more curious that a cat, “Just like every other day. Are you okay?”

“Oh yeah.” Elena’s grin grew a bit wider. She left with a wink.
That bag is new! Sam thought to herself, it must be an expensive one. She usually hangs her purses with her coat.

Sam kept an eye on her friend as Elena got to her desk and set down her own teddy bear. The beautiful Latin girl kept her ever present smile all morning long, and every once in a while, she laughed softly to herself or she would look as if she was trying to keep from bursting out laughing.

They walked to lunch at a diner near their office and they stopped at a few shops. Elena seemed to disappear the moment Sam took her eyes off her. When they were back in their building and riding up in the elevator, Elena pulled a small bag from her purse.

“Here I got you this.” She presented Sam with a small pin in the shape of a butterfly.

“Well aren’t you just full of presents today, first the teddy bear and now this?” Sam said as Elena pinned it on the front of her blouse.

“Every once in a while, you need to have a special day.”

“What has been up with you? You are positively gleaming!”

“Tell you what, instead of telling you, let me show you.”

“Okay, show me!”

“Not today.” Elena told her. “It’ll be Saturday, but you have to wear your pin every day.”

“Alright, I promise.”

For Samantha the week did not go by as fast as she had hoped, but the look on Elena’s face everyday and the thoughts of what could possibly happen on Saturday kept her going. That and Elena coming in dressed exquisitely every day. Everyday it was a short skirted suit and nylons with a new pair of stiletto heels everyday. Tuesday they were black, Wednesday they were gray, Thursday they were brown and finally Friday, they were hunter green.
“I’m going to have to start dressing better, E. You’re making me look pretty plain.”

“Oh that reminds me, how are you dressing tomorrow?”

“You tell me, how should I dress?”

Again Elena’s smile beamed at her. “I think you should wear that tight little black dress you have.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I think you’d look perfect in your little ‘come and get me’ dress. Wear nylons. Oh and those cute black slingbacks you have.”

“Okay. If I end up smiling like you have been all week, it will be worth it.”

Elena let out a stream of giggles. “It will be.” She said laughing.

Elena picked Sam up at 11am on Saturday as promised. Sam had dressed as Elena had requested. Elena herself wore all white in contrast to Samantha. They drove for a while ending up in a secluded location in the Japanese district of the city. They parked in a public lot and walked two blocks to what looked like an apartment building.

“We’re a few minutes early, hopefully they can seat us already.”

“What is this place?”

“It’s a tearoom. I came here last weekend.”

They walked in to find a small hostess stand in a small waiting room. As they closed the front door behind them a very petite and very beautiful Japanese girl walked out of a back room to greet them wearing a black shirt and black Capri pants. On her legs were sheer black stockings and black stiletto heels similar to Elena’s new black ones.

“Welcome. Name?” the girl said in very broken English.

“Elena, for two.” The Latina told her.

The girl smiled widely. “Right this way.” She led them through the door and into a hallway that was lined with Japanese panels. She slid the third panel which led into a small elegant room with paneled walls that had white carpeting and a low table set in the middle of the room surrounded by pillows. Elena sat on a small bench outside the room and began to undo the ankle straps to remove her high heels, Sam, following suit, reached down and slipped the straps over her heels and let her shoes drop to the floor.
The girl gathered their shoes and placed them side by side on a small mat outside the door. The girls stepped onto the carpets in their stocking feet and settled down on the pillows around the table.

Behind them, the Japanese girl slid the panel closed.

“This is nice.” Sam said, “How did you find this place?”

“Well I got a hit on my profile on that internet dating site.”

Sam gasped. “You did meet someone?!?!”

Elena laughed. “No he never showed, but we had arranged to meet here and so I stayed for tea. Later on, I thought you might like this place.”

“I love it.”

A panel on a side wall slid open and the Japanese girl entered, now in her own sheer stocking feet. She carried a small tray with a tea pot, two cups and two saucers. She knelt at the side of the table and placed the saucers down one after the other, then did the same with the cups. She poured them each a cup of tea and then set the pot down between the cups. She stood up again and walked from the room, sliding the panel closed behind her.

“A toast.” Elena said. “To great friends and adventures to come!”

“To friends and adventures!”

Both girls began to sip their tea.

They talked for a few minutes. Soon Sam began to feel a bit lightheaded.

“Wow, what’s in this tea?”

“I don’t know, but I know I love it.” Elena said as she began to lay back on all the pillows around her.

As if on cue, Sam laid down as well. She could feel her own heartbeat, it was like she was dreaming, but she hadn’t fallen asleep. She could see around the table to Elena, her eyes sparkling in ecstasy. The sight of it brought sexual thoughts to Sam’s mind. She saw a shadow in black come to her and lift her off the floor. She was led from the room, taking one last look at Elena, who had lifted her own skirt and had a hand firmly wedged between her own legs.
Sam walked alongside the shadow that now had the face of an angel. Soft pale tones surrounded by black hair and a black shirt.

“Come along Samantha.” The girl told her, the words reverberating in her head. “Come and listen to everything we have to say.”

She felt herself slip downward and come to rest in a chair. She was set upright and felt a smooth wooded brace encircle her neck. Her hands were guided into similar braces somewhere behind her, but these felt like cold metal. Her sight went black and she felt her ears covered by something warm. Again she heard sound reverberating in her ears.

“Hello Samantha. We have anxiously awaited your arrival…”

The clatter of high heels caught Akane’s attention. She turned to find her benefactor standing there.

“So who are they?”

“Elena Marquez and Samantha Wagner.” Akane said, her broken English gone.

“I don’t remember a Marquez or a Wagner on our ‘to do’ list?”

“These two weren’t on the list, they are a side project I had been researching. I promise you, they will pay off.”

“Akane, I brought you into our little group based solely on your family’s reputation. So far, I’ve seen nothing but bills for your little exploits and no return whatsoever.”

“I promise you, this will be huge.”

“I hope, for your sake, it is. I’ve already spent over $10,000 renovating your little playground here.”

“I guess you haven’t seen the bill for the tech and surveillance equipment then?”

The woman glared at her. “How much?”

“$125,000, but I’ll give you everything I have already and prove to you that they are worth the trouble.”

“They had better be.”

“Check my server for all the files dated for last week. Trust me. Now if you please, I have work to do.”

“This had better be good.”

Marie St. Claire dealt in information. She had created a vast network and brought people into her cadre on talent and reputation. She was not used to insubordination of any sort. When she found Akane in San Francisco, a Giesha’s daughter, she knew she had natural talent, now the young girl needed to prove she had brains. Marie returned to her office and began looking through Akane’s files.

The first video file she came across was simply entitled “Elena”.

It showed the Latina walking into the tea house and being greeted by Akane. She was led into a room and given the tea. Marie found the text file of the ingredients. It was a mixture of a light sleeping agent and several of the herbs that Akane had enlightened their enclave to. One was a powerful aphrodisiac, the other was said to have some mind control properties, but so far their tests had not proven too successful.

On the video, Elena had fallen into the stupor that the tea had brought on. Akane led her to the holding room with the neck pillory and the wrist shackles. The Japanese girl blindfolded her captive and set a pair of earphones on her head. Marie read the script of the audio file that the lkatin girl was listening to on the video.

“Hello Elena. We have anxiously awaited you arrival…”

Blah, blah, blah, Marie thought to herself, we’ve tried all this before. She read the background profile on Elena. An internet dater, Akane had forged a man’s profile and began a conversation with her. Akane was very detailed with every bit of information she had pulled. Elena worked for a clearing house that handled millions of dollars through electronic transactions every day and had access to millions of files full of account information. Marie’s eyes lit up with dollar signs, especially after she read the last line of research, “14 days, est=30mil”.

When Akane returned in the video, she released Elena and led her to a second room, this one had a small twin sized bed in it. She dropped Elena on it and began undressing her. Marie took a moment to slip her own heels off. She loosened a button on her silk blouse and kicked her legs up on the desk. This should be interesting at least.

Akane redressed Elena in a simple pair of pantyhose and locked her into a straightjacket. Again she stood her captive up and walked her into what she had called “the Dungeon”.

She sat Elena down on a table and proceeded to strap the helpless Latina to the wall behind it. She brought a high stock in front of her captive and bolted it to the floor. Raising her captive’s ankles into the stocks one about two feet from the other, she locked her in and brought an easy chair over for herself to sit in right in front of Elena’s captive stocking feet.

Lastly, she took a simple pair of pumps and placed them on Elena’s feet. She clapped twice and Elena began to stir. Kicking her own pumps off, Akane leaned back and braced her feet against the stocks.

Marie watched as the two chatted. Elena didn’t seem at all bothered by the fact that she was locked up and strapped down. Soon, Akane began to use her feet to remove the pumps from Elena’s feet.

Marie’s hand dropped between her legs. “Mmmm. Here we go.”

One after the other, the pumps dropped to the floor. Next to Elena’s size 8 feet, Akane’s size fives seemed tiny. But what they lacked in size, they more than made up for in deftness. Soon a wide smile had crossed Elena’s face as her feet were tickled by Akane’s.

Elena’s face became a myriad of emotion as Akane’s deft digits worked her own sensitive soles over. Soon, Elena was moaning in despair, but no begging and pleading ever came forth, as Akane continued the accurate tickle treatment.

Marie felt slightly out of breath as she watched the events take place and stimulated her own sex beneath her black silk panties. Whether she’d be worth the money spent or not, Akane had style.

Within twenty minutes, Elena began to rock back and forth as best she could against the straps and within ten more she began to undulate her waist in the throes of orgasm. When she did, her eyes rolled back into her head and the strapped Latina passed out.

On the screen, Marie watched Akane pull out an MP3 player and wedge the earbuds into Elena’s ears. Marie stopped the video and felt herself close to coming. She wanted to stop, but the urge kept her going. Within mere moments, she had an orgasm of her own.

“Oh my god. I have to get that girl a raise.” Marie got up and went to her washroom. She discarded her panties into a hamper and took off her skirt and blouse. She stepped into the shower still wearing her bra, garter belt and stockings, which she removed after they were soaking wet. “$135,000.” She said aloud to herself as she pulled the massager head off the wall and brought the pulsating water to her crotch. “If it doesn’t work out, I’ll make her my maid.”

After toweling off, she went back to her desk with only a silk half-robe on. She looked through the text file of the second mp3 file. “Hmm, this we haven’t tried.”

She picked up her phone and dialed a number. “Jasmine, this is Marie. Can you find Akane’s project file and send me the tech requisitions? Thanks.”
Jasmine’s email didn’t please her. Several of Doctor Green’s newest prototypes had been requested for what Akane called “Field Testing” and the rest went to spy cameras, audio equipment and wireless broadcasting stations. “This had better pay off.” She looked through the files and found the background on Samantha Wagner, she was Elena’s co-worker. After a bit of reading, Marie knew the whole plan.

Samantha awoke to find herself in her favorite straightjacket. So wonderful she thought, she usually had no one to buckle her into it. The straps holding her to the wall were a nice touch as well. Her euphoria increased as the Japanese girl walked towards her.

“Hi.” She said, in a sultry voice that she normally reserved for dates that were going extremely well.

“Hello there.” Akane told her. “Are you doing okay in that jacket?”

“Oh I love this jacket. Thank you so much for putting it on me.”

“It was my pleasure.” Akane said, settling down in the easy chair. “And since one good turn deserves another, now it will be your pleasure.” Akane lifted her feet and began working on the straps of Sam’s sling backs. Soon, they came off and dropped to the floor. Sam felt the wonderful feeling of Akane’s soles upon her own, the lush smooth silky nylon slipping up and down against her own.

“Oh my feet!” Sam exclaimed.

“Tell me about your feet Samantha.”

“My feet are the most ticklish feet in the world.”

Akane curled her toes, using her toenails to scratch the soles of Samantha feet, which now were suggestively sensitized.

“Ohhh!!” Sam yelled out again as the tickling sensations ran up and down her spine, invading her thoughts where she concentrated solely on them.

Putting her big toes into Sam’s arches, she raced them up and down as
Samantha yelped and began laughing. Her sex began to throb with the sensations as if she was being teased down there with a stiff feather.

“Ohhh my… Ohhh!” Sam felt bead of sweat forming on her forehead and tears slowly formed in the corner of her eyes.

“Yes! Ha, ha, ha. Oh please Yes!!”

A wicked smile covered Akane’s face as she watched giggling Samantha begin to rock against the straps.

“Do you absolutely love this Samantha?”

“Oh god yes! Ha, ha, ha, haa! Oh please more!”

“Much more, I promise you.”

After ten more minutes of stimulation, Samantha came and promptly passed out.

“Much, much more.” Akane said, pulling out her mp3 player.

Elena saw Akane walking towards her and smiled. Her hand, still planted firmly beneath her pantyhose was dripping wet. Her skirt had risen around her waist and the faint gloss of sweat was apparent on her brow. Much to her delight, Akane carried rope.

Practiced in the arts of shibari and kinbaku-bi she wasted not one movement in binding Elena. The deft Japanese girl began with her right leg. She folded the leg so the heel rested against the butt. She used the lark’s head to snare the ankle then wrapped it to the thigh. She cinched it tight then rolled Elena over to mirror the other leg. The Latina simply moaned with pleasure as she was frog tied. Akane rolled her on her stomach and brought her hands above her head. She wrapped the wrists several times and cinched and tied them, leaving a long length of leader rope which she threw over the beams supporting the ceiling. She knotted it then went to a beam on the wall and looped the leader around it. She went back to the knot and slipped it through. She pulled with all her might until. Elena began to lift up. When the girl was balanced on her knees, Akane tied the rope off.

Akane stood behind her captive and lifted her dress over her head. She draped the dress up with her tied hands then released the clasps on Elena bra, taking that up to the tied hands and knotting it for good measure. She took a knotted silk scarf and tied it between the Latina’s teeth.

“Akane is queen.” She whispered to the moaning girl, who suddenly stopped moaning. Her head rocked forward and her eyes closing.

“Elena, it is ‘dreamtime’.”

Elena eyes sparkled yet she exclaimed. The formerly excited sensual feelings were replaced by fear and anxiety. Akane left her yelping into her gag and went to a small bureau in the corner. From the bottom drawer she pulled two stiff quill feathers.

She walked back to Elena, now in full fear of her predicament. She began teasing her left armpit with both feathers. Elena moaned and sputtered into her gag, a forced guffaw muffled against the gag as it escaped her lips. Up and down she began to stroke the Latina’s helpless armpit. Steadily, her laughter and her pleading increased. She pulled against the ropes to no avail.
Akane split the feathers into both hands and began teasing Elena’s breasts as well as continuing to stimulate her armpit. Elena pulled but couldn’t move to avoid the delicate touches of the feathers. Slowly she watched the tip of the feather encircle her nipples. Her breath quickened as her nipples grew hard with stimulation. Her head leaned back as if she refused to watch herself be teased.

With a deft flick of the wrist, Akane now began to work over both armpits. The move got a rise out of Elena as she screamed into her gag and finally let loose a long stream of giggles. Akane sped up her teasing. Rapidly the feathers went up and down the lengths of Elena’s underarms. Beads of sweat formed on the tickled girl’s forehead while tears began to form in her eyes.
Soon, Elena was laughing whole heartedly and Akane moved the feather tips to both engorged nipples. Elena pleading and begged through her gag, but the pleas fell on deaf ears as Akane continued her torture.

She moved the feathers around her taut tummy, lingering around her naval as Elena’s laughter began to gush like a river. It seemed the more Akane tickled, the more ticklish Elena became. She stepped behind and began tickling the upturned nylon covered soles with the feathers. Elena softly squealed to the new attack on her feet, but soon Akane became tired of the soft giggles. She dropped the feathers and began raking the helpless arches with her sharp fingernails. Elena screamed, which was more to Akane’s liking. She rapidly tickled the soles until Elena didn’t have the energy to move her feet anymore.

Her energy taking from her, bound and dangling from the ceiling, Elena felt the fingernails stop tickling her feet and then she felt her pantyhose being pulled down. She shook her head and tried to say no. She wanted to beg and plead, but hadn’t the breath to do so. She felt her captor stand next to her. One feather began to tease her sex while the other one began to dance between the cheeks of her butt. She began to shake her head, trying to shake off the feelings that were welling up inside her. It wasn’t fair how easily she could be controlled.

Akane watched as Elena’s hips began to undulate with the motions of the feathers.

Any minute now, Akane thought to herself.

With a muffled scream, Elena came. Akane stepped in front of the tied girl and made sure she had a dazed look on her face.

“Akane is queen. Elena, when you are untied you will get dressed and regain your composure. You will sit back at the table and fall into a deep sleep. Then ’dreamtime’ will be over. When you awake, you will be reunited with Samantha and your bond as friends will be closer than ever, close enough to share your ‘dreams’ with her Monday at work.”

Akane untied Elena and left her in the tea room dressing. She went back to Samantha and released her from the wall and the straightjacket.

“Akane is queen. Samantha, you will get dressed and go join Elena in the tearoom. You will return here tomorrow as instructed.”

A good day’s work Akane thought to herself as Samantha slipped her dress back on and headed to the tearoom.

Akane’s cell phone rang as she watched the two leave through the front door and walk back towards Elena’s car from an upstairs window.

“Hello?”

“I’ve been perusing your little side project.” Marie told her. “I like what I see so far, I’m green-lighting you.”

“Excellent, you won’t be sorry.”

“You’d better hope not, or you’ll be sorry.”

“Trust me.”

“Oh I trust you, however, I just got a phone call that might interest you.”

“Really?”

“Yes, your cousin, the lawyer from San Francisco. She’s on her way here and your mother’s request to talk some sense into you. Does that affect your time table at all?”

Miyoko was coming here? She thought. “Of course not.” She told Marie. “I’ll just deal with it and move on. I made need a few extra hands, can you spare anyone?”

“I don’t spare anyone. Extra hands aren’t cheap.”

“Actually,” she said looking down at Elena and Samantha walking away. “I think I have all the help I need.”

The End For Now

All we need now is for the girls to go back to the office and lure other women in heels and hose into the lair. :bouncybou

Meaty, FTKL, thanks for the words, and FTKL, I love your art work

Sole, thanks for the suggestion, I'm sure this story will continue to have more of the same.

WOW. I really, really dig this story. I'm off to read Culture Clash right now!

Keep writing, Kindred.

best story

that is by far the best story on this site in a long time
where has primtime gone???

great story lets hope u stay and write more

Thanks for the kind words, I think I will stick around for a while.

:D

Excellent! :smilestar:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar

I wonder if you posted a sequell to this? I'm gonna have to look around to see what else you've written.

Do you post on other sites? If so, under what name?

Great story, this one was new to me. I remember reading your stories on plume. Which one was Culture Clash? I can't seem to find that.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back