• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another CSI:Miami Story f/m m/f

ticklekween

This is another CSI:Miami story between Calleigh and Speed at the request of ICUJEN.

The team from the Miami-Dade Crime Lab was sent to the scene of a double murder in Coral Gables. Horatio, Eric, Alexx, Calleigh, and Speed arrived at the scene. It was a warm, beautiful day as always, but the team had more pressing matters to attend to. They began processing the scene as always. It didn't matter how many times they saw a dead body, it always got to them at bit.

They processed it for hours, spent more time in the lab, interviewed people, and Speed was glad when he could finally go home at the end of the day. He walked to his motorcycle, hopped on, and went to start it up. It wouldn't.

"Damn," he said to himself. Calleigh saw him trying to get his bike started and walked over. "Hey Tim you want a ride?" Speed looked at her. She had a big, bright smile on her face and her long, blonde hair blew in the breeze. She looked very beautiful.

"Its okay Cal, I dont wanna be a bother," he said.

"Its not a bother Tim, really," she said sweetly.

"Ok thanks Calleigh."

He walked to her car and got in. He told her how to get to his house but little else. He was always so soft-spoken. They finally got to his modest looking house. "Thanks Cal. You wanna come in for a beer or somethin." "Sure, I'd love to."

Speed and Calleigh rarely hung out outside of work, though Eric and Speed often did. It wasn't that they didnt like each other, they were just very different.

They went inside and Speed grabbed two beers from the fridge. While he did, Calleigh looked around at the pictures around the living room. There were pictures of him with his family but one in particular interested her. It was a somewhat recent one of Speed and his mom and he had a big smile on his face. It then occurred to her that this was the first time she ever saw him smile a real smile. He came back out and handed her the cold beer.

"Thanks Tim," she said in her sing-song voice. His reply was a simple nod. They sat down on the couch but Calleigh's attention was still on the photo she saw. She took a sip and picked up the photo from the table and said, "I gotta tell you Tim, this pic is very cute."

Speed just rolled his eyes at her and said, "Uh thanks Cal."

"Why dont you smile like that more often," she said.

"I dont know Calleigh, not everyone is as cheerful as you all the time," he said teasingly.

"What do you mean?" she said smiling.

"Oh c'mon Cal, you're like Mary Poppins. You're always smiling and laughing."

"Well you know, you could try laughing once in a while." As she said this, she reached over and tickled his belly with her long nails. He doubled over instinctively.

"Calleigh don't tickle me," Speed said. It embarrassed him being ticklish.

"Oh my god. Tim Speedle is ticklish!" she said with a big wide grin. She put her beer and the picture down and went all out. She tickled his belly again and when he moved to protect it she went to his side. He still had his beer in hand and was trying his best not to spill it, which left him less able to protect himself from her tickling fingers. He started jerking and twitching, his breathing became heavy from fighting the laughter, and his lips began to form a smile. She found a spot high on his ribcage and finally a giggle escaped. Calleigh's grin grew wider as she proclaimed her victory.

"You laughed!" she said excitedly. She continued to tickle that one spot and steady laughter began pouring out. Speed couldn't take it anymore. He quickly tickled Calleigh's ribs with one hand and he got up quickly while she was preoccupied with giggling. He put his beer down on a table, knowing that the tickling wasn't about to stop anytime soon.

"You're gonna pay for that Tim," she said fingers wiggling. Just seeing her slender fingers wiggle made him laugh.

"Ok Cal you figured it out happy now," he said laughing.

"Hehe You're crazy if you think this is over," she said giggling.

She walked over to him and though he tried to protect himself, she was too quick for him. Calleigh got to his ribs and he tried to tickle her back but she was good a tickle fights. With her bubbly personality, she was often tickled and she learned how protect herself from being tickled. She used her leg to trip but she was able to somewhat catch him so the fall didnt hurt. As soon as she was sure he was fine she straddled him and tickled his ribs and belly.

"Calleigh hehehe quite it!" Speed said laughing hysterically. His hysterical laughter wasn't extremely loud, it was deep but it was more like giggling than laughing. Calleigh just adored the sound of his laughter and the look on his face. His usually serious face was in a broad smile, and even his eyes seemed like they were laughing. Calleigh was giggling watching him wiggling around, laughing like a little boy.

"Where else are you ticklish Tim?" she said. She reached back to his knees and the backs of them. She tried tickling his belly and ribs in different ways, poking and pinching, light and hard. Each one made him laugh in a different way. She tickled high on his ribs again, noticing that the closer she got to his underarms, the harder he laughed and the more he wiggled. Calleigh was able to get her finger into his underarms and he went nuts.

"OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAH CALLEIGH HEHEHEHEHE." The tickling made him unable to think and he eventually remembered that his arms were free. He tickled Calleigh's ribs and she giggled her high pitched giggles. But it hardly slowed her down. As his arms were stretched out tickling her, it left his most vulnerable area totally exposed. She quickly held one of his arms down and tickled his underarm ferociously. He went crazy with laughter again, shaking his head from side to side, and tried to buck Calleigh off.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK OK CAL I GIVE UP PLEHEHEHEHEHESE" he said with tears rolling down his face. Calleigh was surprised to hear him give up. She was shocked to hear this, for him to show his vulnerability. She stopped only because he showed this side of himself. She got off of him and sat on the floor watching him recover. He continued to laugh and he tried to steady his breathing. He looked at Calleigh and sat up still laughing and said, "Well you found my weakness, are you happy now?" She just smiled, happy that she finally got to see Speed laugh.

YEAH!!!!!!! MORE! MORE! Thanks for the Calleigh/Tim story. I loved it!! I bet his feet are ticklish too!! Maybe that will be another one???:3poke:

I personally like Calleigh and Speed, but anything is good. You're doing such a good job, so keep up the good work!!!:xpulcy::xpulcy:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back