• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tastes M/F (Erotic)

Giggly Lily

Mei never knew what it was like to feel as if she could belong anywhere. This tended to be why she changed jobs, partners, and houses so often. To be honest, Mei’s only haven from her thoughts was the second-hand bookshop she looked after every afternoon.
Mei especially loved the days when the bookshop was empty. On those days, Mei could open her mind to the old books’ stories and their abilities to take her away from the world that she felt so alone in.

Mei wasn’t one of those women you see in the movies who are a sexy and drop-dead-gorgeous type of bookshop girl waiting to be swept off of her feet. Sure, she’d been called cute from time to time; but being an outsider most of her way through university; Mei had never looked for that kind of attention. It didn’t matter to her if someone thought she was sexy or gorgeous or anything at all really.

One afternoon on an empty day at the bookshop, Mei thought it’d be nice to take her little sandals off and sit amongst the books to read and relax. The bookshop had three levels, sort of like a house with lots of attics but ladders connected each of the levels to one another. Lying on the second level of the bookshop, Mei dangled her feet over the edge of the floor as she read. Soon, she fell asleep as she read about a war between faeries and dragons in a far off land.

Mei didn’t hear the ringing of the bell as Tom walked through the bookshop door. Mei, still fast asleep, wriggled her toes. Tom browsed the shelves of the first floor, looking from top to bottom. As he looked to the next bookcase, instead of seeing a collection of Charles Dickens, Tom found a pair of feet with wriggling toes and high arches. Curious, Tom gently ran his finger along the right foot’s sole. They were so soft!
Amazed by the softness of the soles, Tom ran his fingertips over the balls of both feet, creating a giggle from the owner of the feet. Tom loved the feel of these feet and the look of them as well. Without realising it, Tom felt intrigued by these feet; every move they made sent Tom into shivers and sensations he never knew he could get just by watching wriggling toes.
Wondering what else his newfound discovery could do, Tom lightly kissed the left sole. This generated a soft moan from the owner.

As Mei slept, she sensed her dreams changing from faeries to the sensations she was feeling. It was like her feet were the centre of her universe. Some moments a tickling feeling went through her body, and then, all of a sudden she’d feel aroused and hot between her thighs. Mei didn’t want to wake up. She could have stayed in this dream forever if this world would let her.

Tom’s curiosity – or was it desire? – was beginning to get the best of him as his lips and fingertips explored the soft little feet in front of him. With each caress of the toes, the owner of the feet giggled and laughed breathlessly. With each rake of Tom’s fingertips across the heels and down the soft arches a deep intake of breath was heard followed by more laughter.

Every time Tom softly sucked on one of the ten beautiful toes, he felt his cock get thicker and harder. Every time the breathless giggles and soft moans erupted from the owner, Tom became breathless himself. Not able to control his urges anymore, Tom’s curious fingers tiptoed up the owner’s soft, slender legs. Almost as if she had read Tom’s thoughts in her sleep, Mei opened her thighs, desperate for more pleasure in her dreams.

As Tom moved his fingers softly up the soft legs, he briefly ran his fingernails behind the owner’s knees. The owner of the feet immediately jerked her legs together to get away from the ticklish sensation. Grinning, Tom teased the legs open again with the soft, soothing caresses of his fingertips before tickling behind the other knee causing the owner to laugh out loud and jerk her legs together once more. Satisfied with his discovery, but noting to himself that he should explore it more later; Tom followed his urges as they led his fingertips to the beautiful foot owner’s swollen clitoris. Massaging her toes with his lips as he flicked over the soft clitoris with his fingertips.
Meanwhile, Mei’s groans in pleasure became louder as they mixed in with the bursts of laughter she felt rather than heard. Melting in ecstasy, as she felt her clitoris being caressed soothingly within her dreams. The feeling of her small toes being sucked and licked connecting with her pussy as if her pussy were being given the same treatment.

Tom, unable to stay away from a stray thought, embraced it, tickling the feet owner’s soles whilst massaging her pussy lips and clitoris. The reaction he got almost sending him over the edge as she giggled in a way that could only suggest a breathless rapture with pleasure.

In her dreams, Mei felt her body begging to be satisfied completely, tempted to try and wake herself up if her pleasurable torture continued beyond toleration. Then Mei felt the beginnings of her wish, as if her dreams were suddenly paying attention to her body’s desires.

Tom couldn’t help himself, he needed to feel this woman’s wet pussy more, and he knew she’d wanted his fingers the moment he’d slipped the tip of his forefinger into the opening. The sexy feet owner’s pussy had gripped his forefinger with an immediate desperation. Tom’s cock felt like it would explode at any moment as he realised how much control of this woman’s orgasm he had. Tom nibbled along the tops of the woman’s toes, causing her to giggle then moan quickly afterward as her wriggling body moved his forefinger deeper inside her pussy.

Mei couldn’t stand it any longer; she had to wake up. The orgasm she could feel in her dreams was just out of her reach; sleep being the great wall between her and satisfaction.
Tom, so caught up in his own pleasure as well as the feelings of the sleeping woman’s obvious gratification, didn’t notice as Mei began to stir awake.

As Mei began to open her eyes, she realised with a momentary feeling of fear that she wasn’t alone. She could feel the beautiful caresses of lips on her toes, which even as she contemplated it, made her swoon with breathless giggles. Mei had never known such pleasure before, and despite the situation, she almost didn’t care who was giving her such amazing feelings and sensations.
Mei, realising that he would stop if he saw that she was awake, pretended to arch her back, in order to look behind her. He was very cute, and he wore a black T-shirt with a power metal band’s name that she vaguely recognised. He seemed to be expressing exactly how she was feeling as he kissed the balls of her feet in complete ecstasy. Making a five-second decision, Mei decided not to interrupt this pleasurable sequence of events.

Tom noticed the beautiful feet owner’s back arch as he licked between her toes, noticing in shock as he’d casually watched her reaction that her eyes were open. The woman was no longer asleep! Tom was almost one hundred percent sure she hadn’t noticed him watching her. And taking her continuing giggles and moans of pleasure as permission, he continued.

Mei’s groans of satisfaction were almost inseparable now; the man licking between her toes had placed her in heaven as he slid a second finger into her pussy. Mei’s pussy walls clenched and gripped his fingers, inviting them to go deeper as she felt in the haze of her pleasure each long lick of the man’s tongue in between her toes, on her clitoris as well.

If Tom had known that caressing and tickling a woman’s pair of feet like this got him so hard and aroused, he would have tried it sooner. Tom was tempted to climb up to the second level and tickle this woman while he fucked her, but the small amount of conscience he had left held him back, fearing that may be going too far. Instead, Tom stroked and massaged his cock hard and slow with his free hand as he caressed the woman’s feet his mouth. Not forgetting the gorgeous feet owner’s pussy, luxuriously using a quick-quick-slow effect with is fingers to tease her further.

Mei wished so much to be fucked by this stranger as he tickled her that her moans began to get louder just imagining it. Then Mei gasped as she felt a change in the stranger’s tactics.
Tom pulled the woman’s hips towards him, unable to control his urges to taste more of her. He felt the woman perk her bottom up in the air as if inviting him into the wet haven of her pussy. Licking his lips in anticipation, Tom traced the hand he had used on himself up the feet of the owner’s soft slender legs. Raking his nails underneath her knees to catch her unawares, causing her to jump in surprise and laugh breathlessly as he took one long and slow lick with his tongue from where his fingers fucked her to the very tip of her clitoris.

Mei couldn’t help herself from fucking the stranger’s fingers with her pussy, groaning as she did so. But what he was doing with his tongue was setting her clitoris on fire. Mei felt the stranger withdraw his two fingers from her pussy. Mei let out a disappointed sigh only to instantly gasp as his tongue plunged inside her.

Tom hadn’t been able to hold himself back any longer; he needed to taste all of her pussy. The deeper he could be within her, the harder his cock became; and the closer he felt himself getting to his orgasm. But what Tom hadn’t realised, was that as he leant forward in his haste to taste this woman, her feet pressed against his cock, sending throbs of pleasure throughout his body, almost losing his legs to the sensation. Tom could also hear the unknown woman trying to release her sexual frustrations as she raked at the floorboards of the bookshop’s second level with her fingernails, which made him grin as he licked at the delicious flavours of her pussy. Then an unexpected sound came from behind him.

Mei, too entranced by the varying sensations happening to her body as the stranger made love to her pussy with his tongue whilst tickling around her thighs and knees, didn’t notice as the bell above the door rang. Indicating that someone had entered the bookshop.

This hadn’t escaped Tom, however. With a surprisingly lucky fortune, Tom and the unknown woman were partially hidden by a tall bookcase in the middle of the room. Using this to his advantage, Tom leant forward as far as he could, just managing to be close enough to her ear to whisper, “Goodbye beautiful woman. I’ve no idea if I’ll ever see you again, but be sure to know, you have opened my eyes.”
And with that, the stranger left. Mei, a little confused, sat up from her place on the second floor and looked towards the door just in time to see a young man with black T-shirt going out of the door. Her pussy still wet and throbbing, Mei still sat on the edge of the second floor of the bookshop, staring at the door. Just in the corner of her eye, Mei could see an old lady coming towards her section of the bookshop.
Quickly realising she was half-naked; Mei grabbed her discarded clothes and shrank back to the corner of the second floor where the customer could not see her. It was then that she couldn’t help herself from sliding her hand down to her wet pussy, sliding her fingers inside herself. Remembering the bliss of her feet being kissed and her toes sucked, Mei came to orgasm within minutes. Her loud moans scaring off the old lady, rather than attracting her curiosity.

About two weeks later, Mei was working in the second-hand bookshop on a busy afternoon. It had been non-stop, until finally there was only one customer left, and he was looking around the Charles Dickens section. Knowing how second-hand bookshoppers were, Mei decided to stay at the counter and leave him to his own devices. Besides, Mei was still trying to remember, after two weeks of endless efforts, exactly what the stranger had looked like specifically. All she could remember was that he had been attractive, and wearing a black T-shirt. Not really helpful, considering how much of an effect he had had on her.

Mei had found herself seeking even more time alone with herself now more than ever before. But not to simply study or think - but to caress her body. Despite not being able to remember him, Mei’s memories of his caresses and tickling didn’t fade at all. The desire she had felt and the sensations that engulfed her entire body seemed to remain with her. There seemed times when it was all she could think about, her pussy constantly throbbing and dripping wet in lust. With no other way of satisfying them but to seek time alone with herself, and usually on the empty afternoons in the bookshop.

Tom hadn’t stopped thinking about the beautiful feet owner in the second-hand bookshop ever since he’d had to leave her on the brink of orgasm two weeks ago. As soon as Tom had literally ran home with his cock still as hard as when he had left the unknown woman, thankful that his roommate didn’t normally get home until late most days, undressed and turned on the shower. Immediately getting into the shower, not caring about its temperature, slid down the wall, rubbing his hard cock with long and firm strokes. Recalling his vivid memories of the beautiful toes and the soft, high arches of the bookshop woman’s feet and how his lips had caressed them; Tom’s explosion of an orgasm came from his cock easily.

Now, Tom had finally plucked up the courage to come into the bookshop to see the beautiful woman again. He’d passed the bookshop almost every day as he walked to work and university. Hesitating each time, wondering if he should go in. And now that he was here, Tom had found himself merely perusing the bookcases aimlessly all afternoon, wondering if the girl who was sitting at the counter was the one. Also telling himself he was waiting until the bookshop was empty before he spoke to her.

“Excuse me?” It was the man near the Charles Dickens bookcase; he’d been standing there for some time Mei had noticed. Walking over to him, Mei noticed the black T-shirt he was wearing looked familiar, but couldn’t pinpoint why or how.

“How could I help?” Mei asked as she noticed how attractive he was. But she also observed that he seemed nervous as his hands shook slightly as he picked a book off of one of the lower shelves.

“Um, I was wondering if, ah, you would happen to know if this book comes in hardcover?” As Tom had looked down to get the book, he lost all concentration on what he had rehearsed all afternoon. He’d noticed the bookshop girl’s feet. They were the ones! Looking at the bookshop girl in amazement, completely forgetting his rehearsed story - interrupted her explanation that the book was already in hard cover. “I’m sorry, but I think I know you.”

A little confused by the man, Mei answered him cautiously, “Oh? How?” And his answer made her heart fall into her stomach, her cheeks turning red.

“Well, your feet. I know them.” Tom just blurted out he’d felt. Not thinking about the bluntness of his answer. Blushing, the woman stammered back.

“Y-you’re… the stranger.” It wasn’t a question, she knew now. Clasping her hand over her mouth she continued, “Y-you wore that shirt, and… oh my god.”

“Um, well I don’t know what to say really. I don’t know what came over me. I was curious and then someone came into the shop and the only thing I could think of was to leave and save us from embarrassment.” Realising how fast he was talking, Tom calmed himself down and started again. “I’m sorry, I’m rambling, um, are you ok? You know, I’m not sure...”

Without thinking Mei blurted out, “Are you kidding? I haven’t stopped thinking about it, or you.” Unable to hide his grin and happiness that she’d been thinking of it as well, Tom did the only thing that seemed right.

“Um, well, my name’s Tom.” Holding out his hand for her to shake, he felt his stomach fill with butterflies at the prospect of feeling her hand in his.

Blushing and giggling, Mei replied as she shook his hand, “I’m Mei.”

Thanks!

Thanks heaps, tommy :D for the welcome and the compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

From one place called "Victoria" to another,

Lily,

Enjoyed reading your story! Well written and very descriptive. As a fan of erotic fiction, you masterfully handled one of my favorite fantasies. Probably won't get away with this kind of thing in real life, IMO.

I was surprised that Tom had the balls to come back to that scene, not knowing the risks he might face. Don't know if I could do it, but I'm glad you made the ending a happy one.

Just wondering if Mei was based on someone you know, or was she based on yourself? I would also think the name "Mei" suggests the character is Asian? From my experience, Asians tend to have nice feet.

Hope we see more stories from you!

TB

hehe hello to lovethemaster and Victoria on the other side of the world...

Thanks heaps, lovethemaster, I'm really happy that you enjoyed it. And to be honest I was worried about my writing it. Whether or not it was erotic enough or not saucy enough, you know.

And Toasty B, you don't know how great it is to hear how much you enjoyed it! Like I said above, I was worried about how I'd written. Because I thrive on writing well both grammatically and with content. Being my first tickle/foot fetish story that I'm proud of, I was definitely worried in terms of posting it for the public.

hehehe, though I know it wouldn't be easy to do in real life, it'd certainly be an experience, wouldn't it?

As for Tom coming back to the scene of the discovery as it were, that's exactly how I wanted it. If I were Tom, who had just discovered something that made me feel passionately aroused and alive, I would definitely have gone back. Nerves and all! Not only in the hope that the girl remembered Tom, but also to see if she was just as willing to explore the discovery further. And yes, apart from that, I do love happy endings. Both for Mei and Tom. Having both found something that makes them feel like they belong. *audience sigh of reciprocation and girly "Awww!"s*

You're right in saying that the name Mei is Asian, as it is a Japanese name for a girl. I had been watching an anime movie previous to writing this story with a character named Mei in it. However, in terms of personality and character, in a way Mei, is me. I'm part spanish-filipino, part australian myself. Though it wasn't my initial intention to have Mei appear Asian, but it goes without saying that the name gives that impression. So, a plus considering the true fact, as you've mentioned, of Asians and their cute feet ;)

Thanks again for the comments guys, I appreciate them alot!

Wow... What an incredible story! Very sexy, and the fantastic descriptions remind me so much of a girl I used to see ;) Congratulations, you brought me out of (semi) retirement. Cheers!

Biggles

hehehe, well I'm glad my story was enough to bring you out of semi retirement, Biggles. Maybe you could tell me what this girl you used to see was like, and I could write another story with her as inspiration ;)

Great story. :D
And from a fellow Melbournian as well!!!!!
You do us all proud. :dogpile: :couch:

Hey, Lily... that was wonderful and very well-written. Thank you. I'm sure I'll read your next story, whatever it is.

Thanks for the reply Lily!

I guess like any good artist would say, it's up to your imagination what you want to see in his/her work.

One thing I noted: your story reminds me of a TV commercial for Vaseline Intensive Care lotion in Canada where a young guy crawls under the table and accidently touches the bare leg of a mature woman. He finds the leg so soft that he fondles and tickles it, with the woman giggling, thinking it was her husband playing footsies with her! I couldn't help but think of that scene when you described Tom tickling up Mei's leg.

So, when can we expect another story from you? Perhaps a sequel to Mei and Tom's adventures?

TB

Thank you so much!

Thanks, PQfingers for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

hehehe, yes huskys, I'm a fellow Melbournian and proud of it! :D Thanks for reading, I'm so happy you liked it :D

Hi Coda, thanks for reading, and I'm glad you thought it was well-written. As mentioned above, I'm a bit fanatical about how well I write.. :p

Hey Toasty B, that sounds like a great TV ad! What's the bet the guy you wrote the ad is one of us? hehe, but I can definitely see the connection.

As for another story, I don't think I'll be doing a sequel for Tom and Mei, but you never know, a plot might rear it's head in my mind.
Though I am drafting up an episodic story for a F/F comic supervillian fan fiction. I'll probably start writing in the next few weeks, coz uni exams are up at the moment, blergh. hehehe

that was a wonderful story. i love how they shared this incrediblly erotic moment without even knowing wh the other one was and then meeting face to face two weeks later. your writing is so powerful i just loved it. and now i totally wanna be mei. thanks for your contribution.

Lily,

I didn't write the ad, but I wouldn't be surprised if the writer was a contributor to this forum! I envy people with creative imaginations.

Good luck with your exams.

TB

Hey aurora, thanks heaps for the compliments, I really appreciate them :D Especially on my writing, I'm glad you thought it was powerful. I try to use words that give an extreme amount of meaning to the story. I feel it gives the reader so much more to feel. hehe and yeah, it'd be very awesome to be in Mei's shoes. ;)

Toasty B,

Oh well, if he is a TMF member, and finds this thread, I'm sure he'll be thrilled to know that we approve of his antics :p
Though I envy people who have creative talents in visual art. It seems so much more powerful than the written word sometimes.

Thank you for the luck as well, I've finished my exams now, so on with the writing! Though don't expect anything too soon, I'm a perfectionist :p

Lily

Last edited:
Hi Lily,

Again, really great story. I'm surprised it hasn't had more replies, but I guess people on this site aren't really into sex, tickling hot girls, books, etc. What else could a guy want? ;)

Wanna write a sequel? Pick you up around 7pm tomorrow... hehehe

Biggles

Wonderful story, loved every line! How about a sequel? lol. Makes me want to move "down-under"!

Cries for a sequel!

hehe, Biggles you really know how to make a girl blush! Maybe I will do a sequel.. What would you want to read in it?

Thanks heaps for reading stltickler! hehehe, well if my story has the power to make you want to come to Aus, then I guess I've done something right :p

And I pose the same question to you, what would you want to see in a sequel?

sequel

Hey giggles,
why not a chap 2. continue from where u left off maybe with some bondage and tickle toys!:feets:

Excellent story! I'm not a foot fan, but this was sexy and tastefully done. Keep up the good work!:feets:

Sounds like a good plan Stltickler, I'll have to put pen to paper and see what I can come up with :D

Thanks for reading New Tastes, kis123, I'm really happy that you liked it :D Maybe I'll have to include some more rib and tummy tickling in the next part for the not-so-keen-on-feet ticklers of the TMF ;)

Thank you!

Thank you so much for reading, nylonsnfeet! I'm really happy that you liked it. :D

In real life, restraining order!

I really liked Giggly lily's make believe story about an innocent girl falling asleep in a library, only to then fall victim to a foot fetishist and a little tickling.

In real life, this would never happen. In real life, I'd be restraining order time for Tom. But since this is pure fiction, I couldn't help to enjoy reading the entire story. It was rich with details, very sexual, and had a very simple plot that worked very well throughout. Its good to read stories about tickling that don't involve restraints or women being tickled against their will. Keeps a little variety in here, and that's a good thing.

Overall, the story was very romantic and sweet, with a side order of tickling that any fetishboy or girl can appreciate. Giggly Lily has definately put her best foot forward with this tale, and I am looking forward to having seconds!

I give it four out of five happy stars!

:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back