• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Invisible Ink's Halloween Special - F/m M/f ( Intense bondage, tickling torture)

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Happy Halloween To my little Ghoulies and Goblies that haunt the TMF on a daily basis!

I'm your host, Inky, and tonight I have something very special in mind for the likes of my reading audience...

A HALLOWEEN DOUBLE-FEATURE

TWO TWISTED TICKLING STORIES MORPHED AND MUTATED INTO ONE LITTLE PACKAGE

I WILL WARN YOU THAT THESE STORIES AREN'T FOR THE FAINT OF HEART WHEN IT COMES TO RELENTLESS TICKLING...

THESE TWO STORIES ARE FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY THEIR TICKLING FICTION "RAW AND PINK" NOT WELL-DONE AND CLEAN...

SO, ENOUGH TALK... ARE YOU READY TO READ THEM?

[FONT="Times New Roman[FONT="Impact"]"]**A DOUBLE FEATURE!!**

**TWO SHOCKING B-RATED TICKLING TORTURE ADVENTURES MIXED INTO ONE TERRIBLE STORY!**

TOENIGHT’S FILMS ARE JUST AS INSANE AS THEY ARE STIMULATING!!

FEATUREd PRESENTATIONS INCLUDE:

**Sgt. Cuff and the PERVERT PRISON from HELL**

**The Legend of The Sole SUCKING zombies from an old shaft**

The low security, extremely unsafe, highly perverted, rancid smelling, puke infested, ready to fall over at any given minute city jail facility is where these two tales of misfortune begin. Guards are usually what make these places difficult to escape from. That, or several of the finest security camera monitoring devices with a 24-hr watching station might do the trick. But what about the perverted sexual secrets that it hides beneath the surface? Horny guards; over angry and bitter from being treated like crap by women everyday; get to play with their young co-ed prisoners. Whips, chains, unruly tickling, and bondage devices are merely the beginning of the dreadful tools used by the perverts in this prison.

But in tonight’s double feature creature picture, our featured four young teenagers are much safer behind bars than they are outside…

----Welcome to the…
--------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------
Pervert Prison
-------
A short story written and directed by I. Ink Copyright 1975
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I want my fucking free phone call…”

The guard glanced away from his magazine and delicious pink frosted old fashioned donut and faced the teenage boy sitting in the waiting cell.

“I’m afraid that can’t be done at the moment son.” The officer behind the desk said with a smile.

“That’s completely against the law man; you have to give us at least one phone call.” The blond gentlemen sitting in the back of the cell explained.

The original asker turned and looked away from the cop. His name was Vince. He jumped his way up onto the bench that was connected to the prison wall and looked around this dump. Man, was this place was just oozing with germs and crawling with diseases! Little blood puddles colored dark brown were found splattered all over certain seats on the bench. Throw up from about a dozen different “home lacking” citizens had hardened into clay near the upper left corner of the 12 by 12 foot holding cell. There were two toilets directly in the middle of the cell and completely exposed without means of privacy whatsoever.

Did I mention this was a co-ed facility?

Sara Soleintino and her best friend in the school, Jillian Pedicurington were with the two boys in that very same cell. They were sitting merely inches from each other in the corner that allowed them not to smell, or touch anything near them. This place was a phone call away from being shut down so the guards decided to stop caring about the place all together. Hell, they weren’t getting paid to do it, and the pay sucked anyway, so why would they give a fuck?

The mayor decided to cut this branch off from the rest of the city in an effort to let it bleed itself to death financially without affecting the other more successful prisons. Plus, criminals knew that they could easily escape from this old clunker, so the city stopped sending criminals over.

Now the only way to get into this place was to actually get taken there by the local authorities. These were a few other members of the shit pay club and had a similar attitude as the guards. The only difference was that these guys were free to prowl the city streets in police cars that had all the bells and whistles you could imagine. MAYOR Mills was fuming pissed off and extremely butt hurt that he was forced to give the city’s newest police cars to all of his police branches, including the one that he hated with a passion.

The Chevy factory from up north decided to donate their 2008 Chevy Camero redesigned model for the use of bringing justice to the unjust in their city.

Sgt. Heather Cuff was behind the wheel of the Camero Highway Patrol Unit as we speak. She was so very good at what she did. She’d use non-lethal, but highly excessive force against speeders, getaway vehicle drivers, stolen vehicle drivers, and the occasional hitch hiking teenagers. She carried over a dozen pairs of handcuffs, ankle shackles, and an assortment of colored electric toothbrushes in the trunk of the car at all times. What can you say about the five foot 9 tall, natural blonde with the perfect pair of bouncy breasts and perfectly shaped buns in her jeans? She’d always wear thigh high leather boots like the biker cops whether she was on duty or just harassing people in general.

She was the one that brought this fun little group into the station that evening. The charge in this case was speeding down the highway at speeds somewhere around ten to eleven miles over the posted speed limit. She ran them down like a lioness chasing after the sounds of a baby buffalo running for safety. Heather stormed past even the other local police cars that attempted to steal her traffic stop away from her.

“Fuck you!!” She shouted as she kicked up the speed of her car and cut off the out of county patrol car.

That patrol car swirled off the road wildly; smashing through a freeway bush and shrub pocket!

It was an easy stop for her because the frightened little teenagers all complied with her every demand. She loved this part of her job, and would take advantage of her power in such a grossly unfair manner.

Sgt. Cuff took particular delight in watching the male prisoners squirm around a little.

“I want all of you to place the palms of your hands against the vehicle in an orderly fashion. Move it!” Heather barked at the four teens.

Sara immediately placed her hands against the window of the left passenger side. Vince lowered his head and spit to the left as he placed his gloved hands against the roof.

“What are you doing man? We’re in enough trouble already! I’m going to get, like so busted for this if my mother finds out. We’re talking about grounded from X-box 360 time pal!” Kevin whispered to his rude friend. In case you didn’t guess it already; Kevin was a one nerdy mother -------.

He was the one who most people considered to be a smart guy and would cheat off his paper in class almost daily. Kevin had a bug collection that was one of the biggest in the county.

Jillian was always such the obedient one after growing up with parents that kept her nose clean and her grades at A+++ level by strict methods of punishment and full control of her only credit card at the moment. She wasted no time in complying with what the big chested officer wanted her to do.

At the moment, Sgt. Cuff was very interested in what Vince was doing. He was the one driving the vehicle at the time and looked like he needed to be taught a severe lesson.

“You’re all under arrest thanks to the new laws in our county!” She said with a smile.

Loud gasps a mile long were heard throughout the street as the teenagers let her words sink in.

“Arrested?! Are you serious?” Vince said, turning to face the slightly mentally disturbed woman.

Instead of a verbal answer, Sgt. Heather Cuff pulled out her nightstick and whacked the back of his calf muscle like there was no tomorrow.

“AaAAAAAaaahhh!!” Vince let a blood curdling scream escape his lungs before hitting pavement in agony.

For the first twenty seconds, nobody said a thing as Vince sobbed angrily on the floor.

“What was that for??!” Kevin asked nervously.

The Sgt. answered his question with a perfectly placed whack of the stick against his right shoulder blade.

“OOOooowwwww!!!!” He shouted nervously.

A smile slid across her lips now.

“Ladies, place your hands behind your back and put your heads down.” She said in a calm and collected manner.

She decided that these teens were a little on the dangerous side, so she took an extra amount of time to ensure that they wouldn’t escape her clutches on the ride back towards the jail. Sara and Jillian were cuffed to each other and had no escape options at all. Sara’s wrists were actually cuffed to the ankle shackles around Jillian’s legs. The same could be said for Jillian’s wrist cuffs that were attached to Sara’s ankles.

A tight leather belt was securely wrapped around their waists and clamped closed extra tight. Oh, and as an extra precaution, Sgt. Heather Cuff decided the girls should be ball-gagged so that talking with each other would prove to be impossible. But who would hear them anyway if they were in her trunk?

As for the boys…

They were strip searched before allowed into the cruiser. Sgt. Cuff wanted to make extra sure they weren’t concealing any weapons or drugs on their bodies. Plus, she got a kick out of watching the teens undress out in the middle of a public highway.

“Hand your clothing to me boys…” She explained as they undressed themselves.

After several minutes of humiliation, the teens were asked to place their hands behind their backs and cuffed securely. They were both placed in the backseat of her cruiser, but the headrests had ankle stocks built into the design. So, she decided to use them.

The pale white soles of their feet faced the windshield and had nowhere to go whatsoever.

“I’m going to need a towing unit out here for the vehicle. I have a DUI caught in progress and am heading over to the cleansing tank before proceeding to the prison, over.” Cuff explained.

“I read ya loud and clear Sgt. I’ll get a tow trunk en route, and we’ll make sure the place is sanitary before you arrive with our guests…”

It took a minute before they all started their gut deep laughter.

“Yeah, right! I just made the smelliest dump in that toilet! Ha! That shit damn near put ME on the floor!”

“Plus, the bums’ from last night puked all over the place, but get this; we ain’t got no mop no more!!”

Their laughter continued…

~Sgt. Heather’s Tickling fetish~

The soles of their feet were too vulnerable to resist. Those big, plump wiggling toes were just calling her name as she let a few of her red painted fingertips slide along the sides of their feet.

“Mmmmppphhh!!” Kevin howled from the backseat, gagging on the rubber ball in his mouth.

Vince wasn’t ticklish at all, so he didn’t budge an inch.

“You two boys are going to be very sorry by the night’s end. Very sorry indeed...” She said as her fingers wiggled and scampered across the defenseless soles of their pale white feet.

“AhahaHAHAHAMMM!!!!!” Kevin was losing his mind.

She stopped tickling their feet, and glanced in the backseat at Vince. He had his head turned away and his left leg was shaking with pain from the earlier blow to his calf.

“Not that ticklish are you little boy? I can respect that young man.” Sgt. Cuff said with a smile.

“Most men are so ticklish that you can usually get them to urinate on command. You’re buddy is going to learn about that later.” She explained.

“But what shall I do with you, Vincent?” She asked.

“Maybe you’ll let me go…” He said.

“Why? So you can just UP and LEAVE me like my ex husband did?! Just up and move on without me right?” She said angrily.

“I won’t leave you.” He said awkwardly. “As long as you don’t hit us anymore.”

She turned her head and grabbed the middle toe on his left foot and twisted it.

“Like that?” She asked.

“Arr…h Fuck!! Yes! Like that! Don’t do stuff like that and I won’t leave!!” Vince shouted.

She twisted it a little tighter before letting him go and starting the car.

“Let’s go back to the station and talk about it boys.” She said with a smile.

The car sped off and that was that.

The Legend of the Sole Sucking Zombies
-------

A short story written and directed by I. Ink Copyright 1978

~A dangerous place for a prison~

As night fell on the city, the criminal element would suddenly emerge from their hidden caverns and hideouts. The violence levels would increase among the gangs around the area, and vehicle-based murders would suddenly become all too common on the surface streets.

Beyond all that was something worse. Deep within an old abandoned coal mining shaft lived an urban legend that held many citizens paralyzed with fear. A legend about the twelve man digging crew that was lost in the shaft some twenty five years ago. They were said to have been a fun loving bunch of old timers, but had very devious secrets hidden under their beards. Some say they would gather innocent women into the shafts late at night for thrills and chills.

Although nobody was ever allowed into the shaft before they sealed it up a few years back, a rumor came to life about a reporter who found her way into this place one night.

She was able to find several rooms that these diggers kept for purposes of entertainment. A stripper pole was one of the many items in the rooms.

A stripper pole, along with several saw horses built for sexual bondage, a stretching rack, two sets of pillory stocks, and some other wooden devices that she couldn’t even describe. But what about all of the victims involved? Why did absolutely nobody come forth with any allegations of rape or sexual misconduct back in their time?

Was it the fear of being put to death by the sexually deranged diggers that kept young women from spilling their guts?

Too late now anyway…

Legend says that these coal diggers now walk the earth in the form of an undead being. A zombie with a built-in craving for flesh and an undying thirst for fresh blood would walk from the shaft and seek new female slaves...

These Zombies, however, crave something more from their victims… sometimes more torturous than death itself.

A steady green glow began illuminating the slits in-between the wooden planks that covered the entrance to the shaft. The ground surrounding the place suddenly drew a thick fog and nearly all of the animals in the surrounding area up and fled in a hurry.

That was followed by the sounds of groans and the shuffling of feet.

Something was coming up from that shaft this evening, and the closest place for a zombie to get a bite to eat was that old perverted prison.

~The cellar of laughter~

All four of the teens were eventually moved from the holding cell and taken into the information seeking station. It was here that each of the innocent prisoners underwent a severe inspection, followed by being wrapped and strapped into some of the tightest leather and rubber bondage imaginable. Sara was the first to go through the process.

Two men were calling the shots down here, and there was nothing any of them could do about it. No phones in sight, no cell-phones, and certainly no chance of escape. Sara was walked into a showering room and asked to remove her clothing.

“Please, there must be some other way around all of this!” She pleaded.

“Sgt. CUFF, we need a little assistance in here please.” The men said off to the side.

Cuff’s heels clicked hard against the cold marble floor of the showering area as she sauntered over. She was cracking her knuckles and smiling softly as she came within striking distance of Sara.

“What’s the problem prisoner?” She asked.

Sara explained that she needed to call her parent’s lawyer before anything else occurred. She also explained that removing her clothing was something she couldn’t do because she was just too shy.

“I see. So, you think that you’re the first SHY prisoner we’ve seen naked in here?” Sgt. Cuff asked softly.

“You will be showered and probed for any contraband that you may or may not be holding.”

A black and red machine was suddenly wheeled into the showering room. It had several moving arms with some very wicked looking attachments strapped in place. A few of them resembled dildos! One of the arms carried a nozzle designed to spray lubrication! This place was getting stranger and much more deviant by the second!

“You can’t be serious! That looks dangerous!! Please! Please don’t use that thing on me!” Sara shouted nervously as the machine was wheeled closer towards her.

Sgt. Cuff lovingly ran her hands along its smooth sides and admired the many different attachments.

“Now then prisoner,”

Are you going to take off your clothing, or shall I do it for you?”

Jillian watched nervously as Sara began pulling her top off. She gulped tightly, winching at the thought of her being next.

~Saved by the Dead~

Vince and Kevin were finally getting a breather from the relentless tickle torture that Sgt. Cuff was applying to their bodies before getting called into the cellar.

Both lay face down and strapped to a pair of bench presses with stock attachments at the top and bottom. Ten thick leather belts were used to keep each of the teen's body’s right where Sgt. Cuff wanted them to be. Each of their rear ends were bright pink from the paddling they had received before the tickling really took off.

She was punishing them for being men…

This prison was a perverted and disgusting place that gave home to sinners and deviant sexual predators that served under the disguise of a police badge. This was a bad place to be, and things were about to get even worse.

A loud pounding against the doors in the entrance office of the prison suddenly alerted the security man that was currently masturbated to an older MTJ Publication.

After zipping up his pants, he pulled a gun and a flashlight out of his utility belt before heading towards the sounds.

The pounding was getting louder, and even worse, it was starting to spread out.

“What in god’s name is that?” He shouted.

The pounding INCREASED in volume now!!

“Man, what in the hell is goin’ on around this place!!?” He shouted even louder.

And then the pounding suddenly stopped…

Was that the end? Of course it wasn’t! The zombies just decided to use the unlocked backdoor and allowed themselves up through the back. Twelve of them in total, all appearing to have once been coal diggers based on the decaying safety equipment that many of them still wore. Most of their flesh had rotted away, but the occasional eyeball could be seen.

The cops were blown away by the hideous sight of these creeps as they stumbled their way into the offices and began their search for fresh, female meat.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ROUND HERE!!!??” The guard shouted as he raised his pistol and aimed it towards the group of zombies.

“Uggghhhh….”

“UuUgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

~Tickling never dies~

Vince suddenly looked up as far as his bondage would allow and listened closely to the sounds of grunting and shots being fired just down the hall from there. His imagination was the only source he could turn to as the violent sounds played out in the distance.

“What the hell is going on down there???” Kevin shouted, struggling harder in the bondage.

Vince motioned him to b silent for the moment. He made his move with a serious gesture, as if to say, I’m not fuxing around here man, shut your mouth. Kevin got the message. The sounds of something sliding and slumping its way towards the bound teens were becoming more of a reality by the passing seconds.

The chilling sounds of human groans brought this nightmare to life for the teens.

“Uuggghhhh…” The Zombie moaned; dark reddish brown drool pouring down the sides of its jaws.

It was craving something. Something very salty and pink to suck on perhaps...

The Zombies were unstoppable! The guards of the prison fired at least twenty five rounds into each of the twelve rotten smelling sons of bitches and got nothing! All they did was walk towards them; coming closer by the minute. Blood splattered off their limbs and chests as the bullets dove in and attempted to kill an internal organ. Sadly, these diggers didn’t have much inside them these days…

Mostly dead maggots and dried up muscle tissue actually.

“We’re got to get out of here Kevin! I think we’re in some serious fucking danger here!” Vince said nervously.

“Yeah, I second that opinion. But how in the name of Star Trek are we supposed to do that exactly?” Kevin yelled back.

The doors to Sgt. Heather Cuff’s tickle torture room were pounded open and one of the dead digger zombies shuffled into view.

“Uggghhh….” It moaned.

Kevin and Vince stared at the newcomer in disbelief. They were frozen with fear as it sauntered into their presence. It appeared to be covered in slime with flesh drained of color and shredding apart. Even though its eyes never changed direction, it seemed to be walking towards the back of the room.

From there, the soles of the teen’s feet were buckled in tight and just waiting for attention…

“AaaaAAAAAaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!” The moans of discomfort were increasing in volume, but they weren’t coming from the zombie anymore.

It had his mouth full at the moment as he slurped and sucked on the right heel of Kevin’s wriggling foot.

“Vince!! Hahe aeha ahehae what is it doing?!?!!” He cried out, desperately trying to pull his foot away.

Vince was speechless from fear. His mind was having a terrible time trying to deal with the situation that was unfolding before him.

Kevin’s torment increased by the second. The zombie was now dragging its grayish tounge from the balls of his feet to the tops of his toes.

He was unbelievably ticklish and had no choice but to scream for help and become consumed with girly giggles.

“Aha aaha eah aehhae heahea I… I can’t breath!!!” He shouted.

After about six full minutes of non-stop sole sucking, the zombie stopped moving as its eyes lit up a bright green color. It filled the entire room in less than three seconds. Vince was the first to notice it. He tried to get Kevin’s attention, but he wasn’t responding too much at this point.

“Kevin!! Kevin, stop fucking laughing and listen to me man!!” Vince shouted.

He simply couldn’t stop laughing because the tickling of his toes was too intense to ignore.

The zombie was almost finished with Kevin’s feet, and soon it would be full again…

~Hold your Breath girl~

Poor Sara wasn’t having very much fun in the cellar of that dirty, perverted prison from hell as the zombies took over upstairs. A pair of guards under the strict orders of their Captain was instructed to teach the young girl a valuable lesson about being grateful for the little things we take for granted. In this case, she was learning about the value of oxygen…

They had tied her to a seven foot pole tightly with ropes, belts, chains, and anything else they could find. She was forced down to her little white panties and the jewelry she wore on her fingers and her toes. A golden necklace with a heart shaped locked was taken off her and placed in the Lost and Found box near the door of the Prison’s cellar.

There was a seven foot hole in the center of the room that had been dug by jackhammers through the cement.

Sara was cruelly tied to the wooden pole right in front of a handcuffed and half naked Jillian. She was ball-gagged and looking very upset at the moment. Her mascara had run down the sides of her face from all the useless crying she’d done for the last few hours.

Right now, it was Sara that shed tears as the guards hoisted the wooden pole with her attached to it up into the air with an old fashioned hand cranked pulley system. She screamed at them at the top of her lungs.

“What the hell are you doing to me?!?” She’d shout. “What’s wrong with you people!!!?”

Captain Edmond Valerin was in charge at the moment, and he wasn’t exactly right in the skull. He was a sadistic torturer from the old school, and had some old habits that never seemed to leave him no matter what side of the law he was on. With his army issued buzz cut, left eye slow and dragging, and that weird fucking twitch in his lower lip, you’d understand why this guy was once referred to as the prison’s punisher.

At the moment, he was coming towards Sara with a dome shaped fish bowl with two tubes attached to the inside walls with liquid nails.

Sara stared wide eyed at the fish bowl looking helmet and began struggling as best she could. All she ended up accomplishing was to shove that wooden pole between the cheeks of her butt.

Those tubes were attached to an oxygen tank chilling in the not so distant background.

“This should be interesting.” The Captain said softly.

Before she knew it, the two guards in the room were lowering it over the top of her head. Like a little piggy, Sara began squealing and struggling like a mad woman as the edge of the glass bowl slowly covered her nose.

“What are you doing!!!? Aaaaaaa!!!! Please no!! Please!!!” Sara cried as they dropped the entire bowl over her head.

Jillian watched in horror from a chair that left her immobile to say the least. She noticed a guard nearby, and motioned him to come over.

“What are they doing to her?” She asked quietly.

He smiled gleefully and explained everything to the curious pussy.

“And then she goes underground…”

Gasps of shock and disbelief came from Jillian as she listened on…

“We tickle the soles of her feet...”

“After that, it’s up to her to survive!”

“You can’t get away with this you know…” She said calmly.

He smiled back cheerfully.

“We already did.”

The struggling blonde bombshell was inverted and lowered into the manmade hole head first. A pair of guards reached in and grabbed those wiggling tubes and straightened them out carefully as Sara descended deeper down.

“SARA!!!!! NO!!! NO, YOU CAN’T DO THAT!!! SARA!!!!” Jillian screamed in terror as her pal was lowered deeper and deeper.

When all that was visible was Sara’s curvy legs from the knees down, they stopped. A pillory stock that served not only as a manhole for this pit, but as a restraining device for her knees was lowered into place and locked around each of her squirming legs. Now, Sara could kick and struggle from the knee up, so mobility was extremely limited to say the least.

“Bind her ankles please.” The Captain instructed as he lathered his hands in motor oil and car grease.

The guards grabbed Sara’s feet by the ankles and pulled them down towards the floor. Waiting for her was a spreader bar of about six inches and two padded leather cuffs.

“Now then, I want you to fill her helmet with enough oxygen for ten hours and then shut it down.” Captain ordered.

Already, the blockhead guards were scrambling to get the tubes connected right and the oxygen machine to work properly.

“Your friend looks Comfy doesn’t she?” – The Captain asked Jillain in the sweetest tone.

Despite the odds against her, Sara never once pouted or pleaded for mercy in any way. Instead, she found a calm place in her mind and retreated to that place.

The Captain surprised his blinded opponent with a raking of his fingertips across her soft and stretched soles. He watched with delight as shivers ran up and down her legs.

“Medical studies have proven that a woman’s body is nearly 80% more sensitive to tickling while experiencing a state of arousal.”- He explained.

“Tonight, I’m going to prove it with a live demonstration on you!”- The captain smiled, snapping his fingers for one of his guards to cum over.

The guards quickly came to his side. Growling, he whispered something into their ear.
Whatever he said brought a huge grin to their faces. The sound of a powerful vibrator coming to life was the next thing Sara heard as she began to fidget in her tight restraints. The guards reopened a small compartment in the manhole/stock that held Sara by the knees. Carefully, they lowered a vibrator attached to a long stick deep into the hole. It wasn’t long before they were running the tip of that vibrator up and down certain areas of the Sara’s vagina under careful instructions from the Captain. As she watched Sara’s toes begin to curl, he began to tickle his little plaything a little more intently, starting with the sides of her feet again.

“Ohhhhh!!! Aarrrgghhh…”- Sara clamped her eyes shut and tried to fight it off.

The vibrator was turned up another to the next level and was buzzing her clit like never before. Sara couldn’t believe it, but she was actually getting seriously turned on! She really started fighting the restraints now, but her increased wriggles and wiggles got her nowhere fast.

“AHAHE Ahahahheaehaheae aeah you’ll nev… ahehaeaabnhaheae aehaea eaheaha aahhpp oohahehae aeaae never WIN!!!!” “– she shouted, twisting her head back and forth.

The guards watched the oxygen level begin to lower faster and faster now.

“Men, I’m now going to tickle the soles of her feet with these feathers but first, let’s give her an orgasm!” He said, grinning with evil intensions.

With that, the Captain went crazy on Sara’s helpless, and now slightly reddish pink soles. In one hand, he slipped the feather between his fingers and lightly tickled one foot, while going crazy with all five fingers on the other sole! Her toes curled in defense and she was literally screaming now, but this was far from over.

Jillian watched in TERROR as Sara’s oxygen level dropped yet again!!!

“ Ooahahea eaeha ohhh no! nnoo, don’t make me! Haheae aha aaaahehae ohhoo ohoooOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHHHOOHHHHH!!!!” – She screamed with ecstasy as an orgasm rocked her body!

Her orgasm was very powerful and she nearly rocked the entire floor with the motion of her bound body. She felt total bliss and happiness for those few seconds as her orgasm filtered through her body and her mind. Reality kicked in quickly as the tickling of her bare feet did actually feel tens times as powerful now!! She screamed in agony, and for the first time in the match, actually begged the Captain to stop!

“Haahea eaheaheahehae aeha please! Please! please!!!! Hashahehaea aahehaehahea eahea no more!!!!” – She pouted.

“I’m afraid you just haven’t been cured just yet…”- He explained as he lowered her mouth to the toes of Sara’s left foot.

Before getting the chance to respond, The Captain had began sucking on her big toe and planned to go down the line at very slow pace.

“Ha hhaae aehhaeaHAHAE AEHAH ahaehaehaheaehehae wait!! WAIT!!! Aehaeahehaea aeahahe ohohhh god no!!!!!!!” - She was howling like a wolf in heat!

“My, you’re ticklish...” The Captain said to his panting victim as he started sucking the last little piggy.

Sara didn’t respond at all to the Captain’s comments. Instead, she was closing her eyes and trying to put herself into a state of calmness. Sadly, the tickling sensations were getting harder and harder to bear as she began to explore the very edge of the sole before the toes started.
The witch was having a very difficult time dealing with the tickling of that particular area so you can imagine her state of mind when the perverted Captain brought the second vibrating hair brush to the very same area on the other foot.

He was a masterful foot tickler, and enjoyed it very much.

Now, Sara’s oxygen levels were nearly halfway depleted! She was using too much oxygen up from her mindless laughter!!

“I can’t stand to watch!” :: Andrew the guard screams; quickly covering his face.

-Gasp-

-Coughing-

-Gasp-

“Please!! Please DON’T this to me!! Ahaha aehae ehe no!! NooO!! Ahahe aehae ahehaehaheahehaa ehae nooOOOOoo more!!!”- Sara began to gasp nervously as she felt the difficulty of breathing increasing more and more.

She had less than a half gallon at this point…:xlime:

Should we let her live? :devil:

I guess only time will tell...:jester:[/FONT][/FONT]

Well done, Ink, you genius!

Perhaps after we wrap up more of Bonnie & Clyde, we could write a Halloween story together, and post it on Halloween!!!

good grief...what a diabolical story...yet should i expect anything less from you? i've missed your writing, and i notice you have added new stories to your archive..i shall get to them as soon as i can...again that humour you insert is such a treat..your descriptions are amazing...and the details are picturesque to say the least...well done Inky...:bowing:

A thousand thank yous, partner!

Well done, Ink, you genius!

Perhaps after we wrap up more of Bonnie & Clyde, we could write a Halloween story together, and post it on Halloween!!!

I actually wrote this little story in March and saved it for Halloween. You and I make a good writing team! I can't wait to finish up our Bonnie & Clyde story, and then perhaps another Halloween story:bat:

Thanks for your comments bro!

Nemmy :)

Wickedly awesome story, Ink. I just love your devilishly twisted brain. :devil2:

Oh, how I long for another chance to work with ye...

Oh wait.. we're already doing that aren't we! A SECRET project currently in the works.

Thanks so much for leaving those thoughtful words of yours. You "tickle" me with delight when leaving such nice comments!:2poke:

My brain, although twisted, is appreciated by you and I appreciate that! Thanks Nemmy!:rotate:

A reviewer from the old school

good grief...what a diabolical story...yet should i expect anything less from you? i've missed your writing, and i notice you have added new stories to your archive..i shall get to them as soon as i can...again that humour you insert is such a treat..your descriptions are amazing...and the details are picturesque to say the least...well done Inky...:bowing:

Izzy,

We've known each other for a while now and I can honestly say that you're one of the nicest people I've met on the TMF. You're always honest and descriptive with your reviews, and as I writer myself, I can honestly say that it means so much to the author when you do that.

Thanks for leaving me some fresh comments on this new one. On Halloween ( Or close to it ) I'll post the conclusion as to what happened to our four teens..

Until then, stay sweet!:smilelove

I'm always impressed by the sheer quality of your stories Ink. Another great story.

:)

I'm always impressed by the sheer quality of your stories Ink. Another great story.

Mark,

Thank you so very much for sticking in my corner and reading my stories in the past. I always try to put my very best foot forward, and sometimes it means delays between releases. But thanks to you and your comments, I can see that I'm still appreciated.

You made my day!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back