• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Class Of Nuke Em High?

dskodj

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I think the original poster who spoke of the tickle scene was pullin our legs folks (like the infamous avengers urban legend). i downloaded and watched the intros to both 1 and 2 and no such scene exsists as far as i can see. can anyone else shed any light on this or how i coulda missed something? was gonna post it for you folks too if it was there. honestly, i think the whole thing with the so called scene was a crock of BS to begin with lol

Last edited:
Actually....

I think the original poster who spoke of the tickle scene was pullin our legs folks (like the infamous avengers urban legend). i downloaded and watched the intros to both 1 and 2 and no such scene exsists as far as i can see. can anyone else shed any light on this or how i coulda missed something? was gonna post it for you folks too if it was there. honestly, i think the whole thing with the so called scene was a crock of BS to begin with lol

It is there, but it happens so quickly, and is actually in the background,that you could literally blink and miss it. The guy who first reported it must have had really good eyes to spot it. Unfortunately, the whole thing doesn't even last a second, and the camera around 20 ft away, so you don't even get a good view. It is featured in the opening credits of Nuke em High 2.

well shit if i had known all this i wouldnt have wasted my time downloadin em! but was cool to watch the 1st one again anyhow lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back