• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickle At Three In The Morning.........(True Story!!)

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
As many ladies in the chat room can testify, I am the most opportunistic tickler in the world. This can result in tickles coming in the most extraordinary places at the strangest times. These tickles are mostly short lived,(sadly) but satisfying to an evil minded ler like myself.:devil:
Sometime last June or July I forget which, I'd been out on the tiles with my brother Neil in Salisbury. We'd got seperated at some point and I dimly remember staggering out of a club at about half past two in the morning. I know Salisbury pretty well but I was rather....erm, intoxicated at the time and I wandered around in circles for over twenty minutes trying to find the taxi rank.
At somepoint I gravitated towards the main market place,(probably because of a need to use the public lavatory) and stumbled across two girls sitting on a bench chatting. My radar was set off because one the girls had taken her shoes off and was totally barefoot. I stopped in front of them and asked,
"Did you forget to come out with something tonight?" pointing at her feet as I did so.
"Oh no, I took them off because my heels were hurting my feet."
I had already guessed as much, but had said what I did for obvious reasons. (To start a conversation about her feet. Hey! Am I devious or what?)
"Ohh they must be even sorer now" I said ,and without invitation squatted down in front of her and started massaging her feet. She giggled slightly and sighed deeply as the three of us started chatting again.
God alone knows how but somehow the conversation turned around to ancient Egyptian theology! Isn't alcohol amazing? Not only does it make women who've had too much think an ugly git like me is good looking enough to massage her in the twilight hours, but it produces amazing conversation topics.
Anyway to get to the heart of the matter, as I kneaded her arches with my knuckles she let out the odd stifled giggle here and there. *radar locking on* On the pretext of stretching the muscles in her foot I placed my fingertips under the pads of her toes and bent them gently back to press into her sole with my fingertips.
I had an experimental scratch with my nails and she instantly withdrew her foot and let out a gasp of silent laughter. Wow!This was good! Not only was she ticklish, but she was instantly in the throes of "silent laughter," something that normally only comes after a few minutes! I raised my eyebrows and let out an,
"Oh she's ticklish!" Instantly I clamped on my patented "Double ankle elbow lock" and went to work. She shrieked with delicious laughter and bucked on the bench.
"Oh yeah!" said her friend and immiediatley lent across and held her down so she couldn't escape. (Hey what are friends for, anyway?)
After a couple of minutes I relented, (I can't have been feeling my usual self!) and believe it or not actually trusted me to massage her soles for a while longer. I must have a trustworthy face! :angel: After a while longer we broke up and gallant old me gave them their taxi fare home as they were out of cash. I figured that I owed them for the entertainment anyhow.( When I first started massaging her feet I nearly tried sucking her toes too, but wasn't sure they were THAT drunk! LMAO)

:angel: :D :D :D
Just one of several little tickling incidents that have come about by seizing the opportunity. Who said Britain wasn't the land of opportunity?;)
Well that's it for now folks. Leave a thread if you want to hear about any more little ticklincidents like this. L8r.

Great Story Man

Hey I am in Kosovo right now, do you know any ticklish ladies we can both tickle if I come to England to visit. I travel every other month some place different, I love to tickle women especially their feet. Maybe if you know someone we can both tickle her at the same time and drive her wild. If you know someone and are interested e-mail me at [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon.

Great story, BigJim! Please post more of your "ticklincidents." Thanks! :D

Jim....

There isn't a tickle loving man alive who wouldn't do tihngs like that in order to get a quick tickle in. I always find that alcohol helps the process as well. I remember one Xmas, I was in a club and a girl was wearing a dress covered in Tinsel, that blocked out her legs. However, i saw her at one point sitting down, revealing some lovely black stocking legs. Well, i was drunk, it was Xmas, so what the hell!?!?

I lurched up to her, and asked if she was wearing shoes. The music was blaring out a bit, so she couldn't hear me. I asked again, but still no joy. anyhow, I indicated for her to sit down on a seperate area, which she did, and I asked her again, away from the music.

She still didn't hear me!

So, with that in mind, I lifted the tinsel, and took off one of her shoes. She looked puzzled, butI shrugged, and started to massage her black stocking foot. She looked puzzled, but soon relaxed, but then I started tickling it, and she went berserk. She went to put her shoe on, so I took off the other one, and did the same, massage and then tickle. A male friend of hers came over (boyfriend!?!), and they had a little chat. I then took the opportunity, and took off her other shoe, allowing me access to both feet!! I massaged and tickled them (making sure the other guy had left!!), until she pulled back.

She did thank me for playing with her feet, though!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back