• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help decide the future of the "Hunter" series.

i64ever

TMF Regular
As Jenna moves from Hunter to Mistress, who should the next victim be?

Beverley Yates - 5'00" tall female 19 year old sweet female gymnastics hero of the Beijing Summer Games on campus to give a motivational speech

Obsidian - 6'00" tall 24 year old goth female music star on campus doing promotional appearances for her concert "Coffins Full of Tears and Rage"

Jackson Davis - 6'04" 21 year old arogant male minor league baseball star on campus to play an exhibition game against Plains State.

Vote early, vote often.

My Vote

My vote is for Beverley Yates. Not only because she's the perfect candidate for some ticklish abuse, but she's a gymnastics heroine! It'd be great to see her in some twisted, gymnastic styled bondage while her soft privates are explored...

My vote is for Beverley Yates and my friends agree!:bouncybou

I was hoping for an F/m chapter so I'll vote for Jackson to be the next victim. :D

would love to see what she could do to a male victim, so i vote for Jackson as well...

I pick Obsidian, because I like tall goth girls.

As Jenna moves from Hunter to Mistress, who should the next victim be?

Beverley Yates - 5'00" tall female 19 year old sweet female gymnastics hero of the Beijing Summer Games on campus to give a motivational speech

Obsidian - 6'00" tall 24 year old goth female music star on campus doing promotional appearances for her concert "Coffins Full of Tears and Rage"

Jackson Davis - 6'04" 21 year old arogant male minor league baseball star on campus to play an exhibition game against Plains State.

Vote early, vote often.

:idunno: You know, you could write one for each of them. :D

But since I gotta vote, I vote for Jackson Davis. I'd love to see an arrogant guy get his comeuppance. :p

I'm gonna vote for Obsidian, I think Goth girls need to laugh more! :dogpile:

Also, I would quite like to see Jenna revisiting her previous victims, or at the least bumping into them in passing - especially Monica from chapter 1, given how much she was clearly enjoying it by the end (although she refused to admit as such). :xpulcy:

I've read the three parts so far - sorry, too lazy to reply to 'em separately - but I loved 'em! Especially the huge amounts of UST in chapter 1, very sexy! :D Almost more sexy than sex! (But not quite :couch:

Definetly Obsidian, big feet= more to tickle LOL!

Please have some foot fetishism too if you please

You rock!!!!!

Thank you, my peeps, bring on the Goth Girl!!! Hell, let's make it a movie, sign me on as a producer!!!!

I would love to see that

I would love to see it. Shit I'll star and direct in it too.

Hell, I'll vote for Yates too if Obsidian doesn't win the contest. I'd put her character and the Goth Girl in a tickling movie with a good storyline such as the Hunter series. Think about it, the real pretty popular all star girl, and the goth outsider who is pretty and unique in her own weird way.

Crazytickler, have your people call my people and we'll do lunch! Just say the magic word, "cheeseburger"!!!!

No Make Tickling

The series is great so far, no male tickling please!

Serious?

Hell, I'll vote for Yates too if Obsidian doesn't win the contest. I'd put her character and the Goth Girl in a tickling movie with a good storyline such as the Hunter series. Think about it, the real pretty popular all star girl, and the goth outsider who is pretty and unique in her own weird way.

Crazytickler, have your people call my people and we'll do lunch! Just say the magic word, "cheeseburger"!!!!

Jersey tickler, I like your commitment ti getting Obsidian involved in the story, but I was just kidding aboput staring. Shit I'm a poor college student!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back