• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Early '90's~Silk Stalkings

Nebula45

TMF Poster
Silk Stalkings was a type of detective show on USA in the early 90's and probably late 80's too. anywho, i just remembered one episode where this guy tied a girl down on a bed, and was trailing the corner of his jacket over her stomach. she was bucking and had a wide grin. idk about laughter cuz i had to keep my TV down or else my parents would come in and yell. anyway, the guy eventually stopped and then stabbed her in the solar plexus with an ice pick. the rest of the show revolved around solving the murder.

Actually, the female star at the time, Mitzi Kapture (Rita)...made a tickle reference in an episode. Rita and Chris (Rob Estes) were disguised as a couple. He was sitting next to her, they were playfully flirting, she then mentioned, "Remember that one time you tied me up and tickled me?".

Too bad there weren't any flashbacks.

I apologize if I didn't get the scene correct.

Tckleguy

Episode

Yes! In fact, I think the episode that tklguy is referring to was one of (if not THE) first episodes of the Silk Stalkings series. They were under cover using corny southern accents, talking to a guy who was in charge of some sort of kink club that conveniently related to the crime... Anyway, Rita says "...and one time Sammy tied me up? and he tickled me, do you remember that honey?" She said it as if it was the cutest thing in the world. Which we all know it could have been had they SHOWN that in the series... ;)

Bandit

Silk Stalkings

That was indeed a great show. Low budget maybe (sort of a poor man's Miami Vice) but entertaining. I always liked Mitzi Kapture, wonder what became of her.

Somehow I remember seeing some photos of her feet and they were nothing to write home about, though.

I have a Silk Stalkings story, custom-written for me by XODLIRV, which partners Mitzi Kapture and Janet Gunn, who appeared in later versions of the show. Let me know if anyone is interested in receiving it by email, or I can post it in the "Stories" section.

Raul

I always thought she was the kind of gal I would like to tickle. She was barefoot in several episodes and my mind started working overtime... :)

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back