• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nymphadora Tonks 9

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
I said I'd do another one this weekend, Sunday at the latest, but I'm going to get it up for you now. I sort of jacked a little tiny bit of this from a fanfiction called knight in shabby armor.

Tonks squirmed again, trying to pull her arms down to her sides with great difficulty, feeling weakened by the way that her laughter was completely taking over her. She panted for breath as Remus pulled his hands to a stop and moved off of her.
"Your so mean"! She sighed exhasperatedly. (Authors note: Is that a word?)
"You loved it" Remus said, grinning.
CRASH.
Tonks sat up straight.
"Oh God" She whispered.
Remus sat up too and peered around Tonks to the door, which was wide open.
"Molly"? Tonks whispered.
"Yeah, and everyone else". Remus said.
"Serious"?
"Yeah hes there too".
Tonks paused and almost laughed. Her cousin, was not at all what she had meant.
"Oh great".
"Yeah" Remus sighed. He stood up and meandered to the door.
Tonks strained her ears and barely heard Remus muttering the words ticklish and at least shes not blocking me out anymore.
She sighed and flopped back down onto the bed. Remus stepped back into the room. "Sorted it all out". He said.
Tonks nodded.
"Tonks"? She looked up. He was next to her.
"Goodnight". He said, leaning over to kiss her lightly.
She stayed still in shock as he left the room.
"G-g-g-goonigh.." she muttered.
"Muffliato". She chanted, waving her wand around the room.
Once she was sure that the silencing charm was intact on her bedroom, she flopped down again and screamed in happiness.

Narcissa Malfoy awoke with a start, her sister, Bellatrix, sitting atop her, hands wriggling wildly across her midsection.
"Get up you fool"! Bella was exclaiming.
"I'm up! I'm up"! Narcissa managed before her nerves caught up with her mind and she was overcome with giggles.
"Bella, I'm awake"! She exclaimed, now trying to get away from her sisters fingers, which were slowly snaking up under her arms.
"I know, I'm just doing this for fun, now." Bella said.
She managed to snake her fingers under Narcissas arms and tickle her hollows through her slipdress.
"You know, its too bad I like you so much" Bellatrix was thinking aloud. "I could have had a lot of fun torturing you like this". She froze, and Narcissa hiccuped the last of her giggling.
"Wait a minute..." Bella said.
"Bella, what are you thinking"? Narcissa asked, her voice picking up the same feminine mischevious tone as her sisters.
"Isn't Nymphadora coming tonight"? She asked.
Her sister and her exchanged savage grins.
This was going to be fun.

Sorry this one was so short!

Oh man great story I cant wait to hear what happens next

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back