• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nick's Game

Ayla ny

Verified
"how could this have happened?" Tracy thought to herself. "and what kills me is... he knows damn well what this is doing to me." Tracy tested her restraints, "aaggghhh NICK... what are you doing? let me up!" she could hear him rummaging around the bedstand but because of the blindfold she could not see a thing. she and Nick had played games like this before but not since their nasty break up... and this didn't feel like a game. she was furious with herself for allowing her passions to trick her into this decidedly bad situation. "come over for a drink" he said. "we will talk about it like adults" he said. what a fool she had been! Tracy was determined! she would not give in! to... what ever it is he wants...

her mind was wandering and she did not notice that he had found what he was looking for and was standing right beside her. "I know what you like Tracy" Nick told her in a matter-of-fact tone. "and I also know your limits. well, guess what sweety... we are going to find you some new limits." Tracy bristled, "Nick if you think this is turning me on you are sadly mistaken! now LET ME UP!" panting and shaking with anger she wondered if she was telling the truth about that.

Nick moved to the foot of the bed and pulled off one of Tracy's pumps. "ohhh god, this is so unfair!" she thought. "he knows..." when she felt his fingers sliding as they dug their way up her stocking clad foot she inhaled sharply and held her breath. "I will NOT give him the satisfaction!" she thought. "oohhh I see" he sneered. "is that how we are going to be?" he slipped off the other shoe... he had her right where he wanted her.

Nick took the pen he had found in the bedstand drawer and poked a hole in the stockings covering her right foot. "now to make this fair... we will play a little game." Tracy detested the smug tone of his voice. "if you can guess what I am writing... and you know where I will be writing don't you Tracy?... I will loosen the ties enough for you to free yourself and leave. but if you guess wrong..." "are you nuts? let me up right n... AAAGGOOODDDDD!" Tracy lost all thought of what she was saying as the pen began writing in the center of her bare foot. she instinctively tried to jerk her foot back.

"well there is the first letter... any guesses?" Nick asked, oh so innocently. "I can't do this! stop this right now!" Tracy screamed in panic. now her entire body was on guard. she could almost feel her nerves standing on end. "second letter..." the pen touched down again. this time Tracy was determined to guess correctly and put an end to this game... but the second the pen began to move her concentration went out the window. "Niiccckkkkkaaaaaaahhhh! stop, stop it NOW!" she grabbed at the headboard and faught to regain some control of her traitor body. "no guess? that's two letters now." Nick sighed. "well, I think that no guess would be the same as a wrong guess. don't you think Tracy?" his fingers began to crawl up her legs.

"Nick..." Tracy vainly faught back the giggles. "please, what do you want? ohhh god please...." she felt the last bits of self control slipping away. "are we ready for letter number three? concentrate now." Tracy began screaming out in laughter. "A...aaahahahh. oh god, oh god, Nick... B,C,D....aaaahhahahhah... stop! this is not fair!" with mock pity Nick told her, "oohh I think that could be considered cheating. now, what should I do about cheating?" Tracy knew only too well the grin he was wearing as he climbed on the bed and straddled her hips. "I think that cheating... and since it is my game, what I think goes... constitutes a free tickle for the opposing team." his fingers began digging at her hips and then slowly crawled their way up her sides. she knew that there was no point in trying... Tracy gave in completely to the sensations surging through her entire body. intstinct kept her body fighting and her laughter bursting from her... but in her mind she was completely over come.

the buzzing alarm clock slowly coaxed her from her deep slumber. she lay in bed and wondered for a moment... had Nick really been here? when she swung her legs over the side of the bed and felt every muscle in her body ache... she knew.

Ayla

Attachments

• IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    948.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1477.JPG
    IMG_1477.JPG
    868.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1476.JPG
    IMG_1476.JPG
    852.1 KB · Views: 71
Hey, Ayla! I was wondering when you would get around to posting again. It's been while, but it was worth the wait. I love the way your stories develop quickly, but without spilling all the beans right away; also, the way you bring out tickling from the woman's side. Lets me feel like I've got a window into a world not my own, and it's such a gorgeous world. I'm so glad you posted again!

glentickle

Yes indeed glen. Dear Ayla has such a creative thought process. The pen writing on the foot technique! Heh! heh! heh! Well done sweet Lady.

MO

Glen, Merciless, thank you. I am so glad you enjoyed peeking in my (slightly twisted) mind :)

this one did have a touch of the ole "she awoke to find herself tied to a bed a surrounded by ticklers" but then... sometimes you just feel like getting to the good stuff! lol

glad you liked it,
Ayla

Aylaaaaaaaaaa! :D

Awesome stories!!
...i just caught up on the three (?) you posted here.
all i can say is.... W O W !

@>--
@>--
@>--

Take care,
mpath

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back