• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You decide Don Turtelli's victim (here we go again)

Who will it be?

• Kim Kardashian

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Ashley Tisdale

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Lauren Conrad

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Hayden Panettiere

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • Tila Tequila

• Eva Longoria

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Kelly Clarkson

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Beyonce Knowles

• The Girls Next Door

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Amanda Beard

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
Sorry about the last time, I hadn't been able to get on the forum....regardless, I'm back and want to do this poll again. So far, Turtelli's victims have been......

Brooke Hogan
Rihanna
Danica Patrick
and Fergie (as voted by you)

I like the idea of you guys deciding, because I never can, so I have posted 10 ladies below....as of now, all will eventually be tickled, but this will just determine the order...if there is anyone NOT on the list that you want, just post about it on this thread, and if theres enough feedback I can eliminate a girl and add whoever to the list.

Also, be sure to check out my story about Vannessa Hudgens of High School musical fame....its a different type of story. I'll be writing it up when I'm done pisting this.

Thanks, and always remember to keep your feathers close :D

C'mon people, Eva Langoria is sooooo fake! We need some young talent who doesn't have to spend thousands of dollars to make herself pretty

don't look at me. I voted for Hayden, which I'm surprised because I thought she'd get more votes than this

Yeah me too, actually, especially with her claim to fame on that awesome show called HEROES!

If I may make a request....

After you've gotten all the votes you can get off this one and write your story, could you possibly do this request for me and do a two for one with Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson with the Don please?

Last edited:
Only a few days left of voting....eva longoria is in the lead....vote now if you havent

Also, I've been fooling around with a story that has The Girls Next Door in it...it doesnt involve turtelli though....if you want me to post it, let me know and i can probably get it to you within the next day or two

Hayden pulls off the upset with a last minute vote....so she is the "winner"...i actually started working on an eva story since she was winning a few hours ago lol

Yes!!!!

Since seeing hayden barefoot, (Especially now that she's legal thank god ) I wanted to see this. I can't wait to see it

i have a suggestion how bout u make a story where Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus are both tickled on her feet

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back