• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CSI: Miami: Calleigh and Speed again

ticklekween

Here's another one with Calleigh and Speed.

Calleigh, Eric, and Speed were out at the club together. They sometimes hung out outside of work and they decided to check out the new club that had just opened. They danced, drank mojitos, and were having a blast. Speed couldn't help but admire how beautiful Calleigh looked. She had curled her long blonde hair, had bright red lipstick on, and a tight red dress on. Speed had to make an effort not to stare at her. Calleigh thought he was looking very cute too. He wasnt dressed any different than normal but there was just something different about him outside of work. He seemed more at ease and relaxed.

Eric went off trying to woo one of the numerous beautiful women at the club, while Calleigh and Speed were left to each other. They danced together, sat down and talked. Hours went by and when Eric finally returned he was very drunk. They left with Calleigh driving and went to Eric's house. They helped him inside, and got him into bed.

"Well this has been an interesting evening," Speed said walking out of Eric's bedroom. "You ready to go?"

"Do you really think we should leave him alone like this?" Calleigh said.

"Yeah I suppose not," Speed said. "I'll stay here with him. You go home and get some sleep."

"I'm kinda sick of driving. I'll just crash here. I'll keep you company," she said in her cheerful voice.

"All right. I find something of his for you to sleep in." He said.

They finally got changed and ready for bed. Calleigh looked just as beautiful without makeup and in a teeshirt and shorts as she did all dressed up. Speed was dressed in the same, looking equally as good, at least to Calleigh. She didn't understand it but until the night she had found out he was ticklish, she had never thought of him as anything but smug, serious and seemingly uncaring. But once she saw him in vulnerable position, she started to see him in a new light.

Speed pulled the cushions off the couch and pulled the sleeper out. He looked at her and in all seriousness said, "Ready?"

"You dont really think I'm going to sleep in the same bed as you?" she said.

He looked at her with a sly smile and said, "You're telling me you're not jumping for joy at the chance of sleeping in the same bed as me? Lots of women would kill to be you right now."

"Oohhhh really. Well you know a gentleman would give the lady the bed and sleep on the floor," she said smiling.

"Well unfortunately for you I am not a gentleman," he said while jumping onto the bed. He laid on his back and putting his hands behind his head with a big grin on his face. Calleigh just loved seeing that smile.

"Well then I guess I have to take it by force," she said as she quickly and softly straddled Speed. Before he had time to react, she dug her fingers in his underarms. Speed immediately reacted, trying to bring down his arms and erupting in laughter.

"Nohohohoho Calleigh hehehe hahahahahaha!"

"What's wrong, Tim? Well you were right you're not a gentleman, you're a little girl," she said giggling. Speed continued laughing, almost giggling, in hysterics. He didn't have anytime to prepare himself for her assault, plus the few drinks in him made it all the worst.

She went up and down his ticklish sides and Speed just tried to curl into a ball to protect himself. He wiggled and laughed and when Calleigh tickled his hip his reaction was so violent, he bucked her off of him. Seeing his chance he got on top of her and with one hand held her arms above her head. She could have gotten away but she didn't really want to. She started to giggle in anticipation.

He started tickling her soft underarms and she erupted in high pitched giggles and squeaked when he tickled a sensitive spot. Speed dug his fingers into Calleigh's ribs and she started shaking with laughter. When he started tickling her belly she couldn't take it anymore. Tears formed at her beautiful green eyes and her laughter became silent. She struggled until an arm was free and she retaliated.

Calleigh tickled his hip again and Speed collapsed with laughter. She sat up and started to tickle his thighs and knees.

"Oh you're ticklish here too Tim. Wow you're just ticklish everywhere aren't you. Oh my you know where I haven't tried yet? The feet!" As she said this she quickly sat on Speed's feet and ripped his socks off. Speed immediately started pleading and laughing.

"Calleigh please I'll do anything, just don't tickle my feet," he said.

"Let me have the sleeper."

"Done."

"Good. You're feet must be really ticklish if you gave up that quick I gotta see," she said grinning.

"Nohohoho Calleigh dont!"

But it was too late. Calleigh began to viscously tickle Speed's feet and he squealed before laughing again. Calleigh couldn't resist saying "Tickle, Tickle," and "Cootchy, Cootchy, Coo," which added to Speed torment.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"

Eric stumbled out his bedroom to see Speed giggling like a little girl.

"Oh just having a little fun," Calleigh said.

"I wouldn't call this fun," Speed said.

"Oh come on if you didn't like it you would have tried harder to get away," she said. He had to fight the urge to blush. But she was right.

"Well I think you guys have had enough fun for tonight now go to sleep," he said as he stumbled back to bed.

"Okay we'll share the bed but no funny business," Calleigh said.

"Okay,"

They turned the lights off and got into bed. Calleigh closed her eyes when she felt Speed's fingers tickling her belly again. She squealed and yelled "Eric!"

"SPEEEED!"

"Alright alright I'm done."

YES I WAS THE FIRST TO RESPOND!
Okay, okay, okay, basically since your making these last two about Calleigh, I pretty much HAVE to worship you, because I am SUCH a Calleigh fan-girl that its totally not even healthy.

Adorable stories!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back