• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vannessa Hudgens meets her biggest fan...

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
WARNING: There is a small bit of mature content; nothing to graphic, reader discretion is advised

Nick Lablank has not lived an easy life. A 35 year old virgin, besides his two cats Sylvester and Tom and the people who pass by him as he mops floors at McDonalds, he really doesn't have much in his life.

Nick was never raised wrong. His parents raised him well, in fact, in a middle class suburb outside of Los Angeles. Nick was always gifted, earning straight A's at every grade level up to senior year of High School. He was always picked on. He once had his pants pulled down in front of a crowded hallway in high school. He was beaten up nearly everyday. Life was hard.

When Nick graduated High School, he planned to start a new life. He was accepted in to the journalism program at San Diego State University, and was looking forward to it very much. In a sick twist of fate, Nick's father lost his job and wouldn't be able to help Nick pay for his first year of College. Nick couldn't believe it.

Nick ran away from home at the age of 19, and lived in the LA area since then. He has moved about 25 times throughout his life, and currently resides in the Boyle Heights neighborhood of Los Angeles

One thing that Nick has always had is a major fetish for feet, and the thought of tickling them. Nick was caught several times as a young child tickling the soles of his mother’s feet while she was asleep. He used to always trick his younger cousin in to trying to climb in to the doghouse. She would get stuck in the process, and Nick had a field day tickling her soles.

As Nick got older, he understood his fetish more. In high school he used to stare at the girls feet when they walked around in sandals and flip flops during warm days. He used to drop his pencil by their feet so he could get close to their lovely toes. He would get very aroused doing so.

Lablank has been masturbating since high school, fantasying about tickling girls feet for years now. It's his only escape. He hasn't tickled a foot since he was a child, but through his dreams, he can tickle anyone he wants.

Over the last several months, Lablank has begun to focus his fantasies on one main individual. After seeing an internet ad for Disney's popular "High School Musical", Nick has been constantly thinking about Vanessa Hudgens. He finds her so attractive. He loves her eyes, her beautiful long hair, and most of all, her sexy feet and toes. Nick often thinks about the things he would do to tickle the soles of her feet. If given the chance to do so, it would make up for the 35 miserable years he has been through.

Recently, Nick overheard some people talking at work

"Did you hear the news? Vanessa Hudgens is having an autograph session today!!" said one girl.

"OH MY GOD! NO WAY!!" said here friend

"Like, yes way" said the other

Nick began to sweat....he knew he had to go.

"The autograph session starts at 6" said one of the girls.

"Perfect" thought Nick. He got out of work by 4, he knew he could make it. This was his one chance to meet his dream girl.

On the bus ride there, Nick began to think to himself. He thought about the hard life he had lived. All the torture he had been put through. He began to think that meeting Vanessa just wouldn't be enough. He needed something more. He knew what he wanted....to tickle her feet. That would make his miserable life in to a perfect one. The chance to scrape his fingers on her bare soles...mmm, he would love it. But how could he??

When he arrived to the autograph session, he saw thousands and thousands of fans. Screaming at the top of their lungs, he could feel his stomach drop.

Nick walked around a bit, but he couldn't find Vanessa. Suddenly, he bumped in to a man in a suit.

"Hey...watch where you're going" said the man. He was older, probably in his late 50's. He was skinny and hunched over.

"30 years driving limos and I get no respect" said the man.

Nick walked away, but then he thought "That’s Vanessa's limo driver". This was a sign he thought.

"Excuse me sir, can you direct me to the bathroom...I have very bad vision" said Nick.

The elderly Limo driver helped him, but to his surprise, Nick blasted him in the face, knocking the old man out. Lablank ripped off the mans tux, put it on, and took over the role of limo driver. He waited their two hours until..

vanessaannehudgens01.jpg

The beautiful Vanessa Hudgens walked down a set of stairs. Fans were screaming as she posed for paparazzi. After a few shots, she hopped in the limo. Nick was already aroused.

"Wow, those fans are crazy" said Vanessa. No answer. Hudgens assumed the limo driver was just a little shy. After all, she didn't say anything to him on the drive to the autograph session. But remember, you know what happens when someone assumes....

Vanessa arrived at her home, where no one was for the afternoon. Nick, playing the role of limo driver, got out and carried Vanessa's bags in.

"Well, Um...Thanks" she said, looking at him strangely. He didn't look the same way as he did when the left.

"Can I get you anything?" she said. Nick glanced down at her beautiful feet. She had her left foot arched. He was starting to get hard. He couldn't think of anything to say.

"Umm..umm"

"hehe...don't be nervous" she said

That laugh...he needed to here it.

"Can I? Can I?"

"Can you what?"

"Can I tickle your feet?" Nick said.

Vanessa looked confused.

"Wha...What?" she said

Nick was embarrassed. He began to walk out, but no, he ran back.

"I want to tickle your bare feet!" he exclaimed

Vanessa was freaked out. She began to run away towards the upstairs of her house. Nick wouldn’t let her.

"No, Please!" He chased her, and accidentally knocked her over and knocked her out in the process. There she lye, the girl of his dreams, and her feet now exposed. Her flip flops had fallen off in the process. Nick dragged her down to a recliner downstairs. He searched around, and found two extension chords, which he used to tie her wrists and ankles. Now he waited for her to awake.

When Vanessa woke, she was freaked.

"Wha....what the hell? What are you doing!??!"

"Look" said Nick" I've had a miserable life, but I could make all the pain and suffering go away by...by..."

"By what?" said Vanessa. She soon found out. Nick began to wiggle his fingers on Vanessa's right sole.

"Hey...what the...hahaha....hahaha...hey stop it!! hahahahaha! im really ticklish!!!"

Nick stopped and had to catch his breath. This was he dream come true. He started again, wiggling his fingers around on both her pretty soles.

"Kitchie Kitchie Koo!!!" he said

"NO! PLEASE! Thehehehehehehahahahahahahaha"

Vanessa tried to break free but she couldn’t. Her ankles were strapped down. She hated being tickled. She remembers on the set of High School Musical, when she had her bare feet exposed and various cast and crew would torture her by tickling her.

Nick didn't want to stop. He continued tickling all over. He started to slowly drag his index finger up and down, up and down Vanessa's left sole.

"Tickle,Tickle" he said

Vanessa was a giggle machine. The sensations going through her body were insane. It tickled so bad.

"HAHAHAHA...please knock it off!! hahahahaha in gonna call the cops" she said

"Oh, no cops here, just TICKLES" said Nick as he was now dragging fingers on both soles.

"tehehehehahahahahahahahahaha...ok...what do you want?"

"This is it" said Nick. He wasn't satisfied yet though. He wanted more.

He got up and left the room for a second, much to the relief of Vanessa. She tried to break free, but couldn't, she was trapped. Nick cam back several minutes with something behind his back.

"Want out?" he said.

"Yes!! LET ME OUT OF HERE! I'm going to send your ass to jail!" she yelled.

"Oh, please don't yell....you just don't understand" Nick pulled out a hair brush and began to stroke her left sole with it.

"It's my dream to tickle you"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Please!!! hahahahahahah! That tickles!! HAHAHAHA! That tickles SOOOO bad!" said Vanessa as her foot writhed around, as if it wanted to escape it's restraint.

"Does that tickle?" said Nick.

"YES!! hahahahahhaha! oh my god! YES it does hahahahahahahahahahaha"

Nick switched over to the other foot, and began to brush. He was stroking and found a really sensitive spot, right on the ball of her foot.

"EEEEEEEEEEK" she shrieked

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD THAT TICKLES SO BAD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Nick was fully aroused, and Vanessa could see it through his trousers. "How could this turn him on?" she wondered as he sadistically attacked the ball of her right foot.

"YES! TICKLES! TICKLES" yelled Nick. This reminded Nick of all the girls he wanted to tickle in high school He dreamed of tying them and tickling their feet as a punishment for all the harassment he received over the years. It was all coming to a head.

Nick stopped tickling with the brush, and now wanted to satisfy his own pleasure. He began to lick in-between her toes.

"No! HEHEHAHAHA" she yelped.

Vanessa kicked nick in the face, but it didn't stop. He was licking the soles of her bare feet as she kicked toward his face. It wasn't in self defense, though. It was a reaction from the tickling. She had a scene similar to the 40 year old virgin before where she kicked a boyfriend in the face after he licked her sole.

"PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't handle this!!!!!" she yelled.

Nick went back to tickling her pretty soles with his fingers. She was laughing so hard and couldn't handle it, however, Nick couldn't either. He was so turned on, he ran to the bathroom. After several minutes, he returned to the scene of the tickles, but Vanessa was missing.

BAM!!!

Nick Lablank woke up in his bed.

"Fuck" he thought. It was all a dream. He moped around and walked over to his computer, where he figured he could look at some pictures of the girl of his dreams. A news headline popped up

"High School Musical Star Tickle Tortured by Unknown Man"

well good

this story was well good luved it hopefully you will write more cos the story is super

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back