• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New F/F Images - Tickled and Spanked (Feet & Ass)

Love the way she smacks and then strokes that ass with those long fingernails ! :woot:

wish her feet had got the same treatment though - "smack & tickle" :D ...

Beautiful!

:devil::devil::devil:

That was so awesome! I loved the pics, but the video was just a dream come true.

I love how the tickler kept looking at the screen when she knew she found the captive's sweet spot...:feets:

Thx for sharing this my friend!

Great clips TT - but I think DTrell is going to be upset when he sees Charlee's wedding ring.

Yep she is ticklish. I wonder how ticklish the Lers stockinged feet are.

Great clip.Definately liking the lers feet tickling skills. :evilha:

Love the way she smacks and then strokes that ass with those long fingernails ! :woot:

wish her feet had got the same treatment though - "smack & tickle" :D ...

I have to agree whole heartedly with this. Light-hearted bastinado was in order there. :) Still a great clip, the 'lee has a great body and a sweet laugh. Love it.

Good camera angle for the pics and video too, and love the position.

Hers are very ticklish. I've attached some pics of her tickled in nylon. I don't have any previews of those clips yet. Sorry. The pics are from the clips "Pantyhose Foot Tickle" and "Captured Spy Pantyhose Foot Tickle."

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

Yep she is ticklish. I wonder how ticklish the Lers stockinged feet are.

I am ALL ABOUT nylon foot tickling. :cool:

Something's wrong with this last batch of thumbnails you posted... the pics are grainy and small. I can't see any details in the images.

On the plus side I think your camera angles are terrific, and I believe your 'lees facial expressions are great. (Unfortunately, the pics are such poor quality that I'm only guessing about this.)

Please re-post that last batch with better quality shots.

Not sure why. I clicked on the first three thumbnails and they seem ok except Charlee is moving around so they're a little out of focus, but not grainy. The last two seem perfect. Here's a thread with more samples and pics from our nylon tickling clips:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=112548

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

I am ALL ABOUT nylon foot tickling. :cool:

Something's wrong with this last batch of thumbnails you posted... the pics are grainy and small. I can't see any details in the images.

On the plus side I think your camera angles are terrific, and I believe your 'lees facial expressions are great. (Unfortunately, the pics are such poor quality that I'm only guessing about this.)

Please re-post that last batch with better quality shots.

Mmmmm Yummy! Love the spank to tickle its my fave! Love the tickle to spank as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back